FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Prof Jones and Dr Deagle have a VERY interesting discussion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:36 pm    Post subject: Prof Jones and Dr Deagle have a VERY interesting discussion Reply with quote

This discussion is quite revealing. Please post it far and wide.

http://www.checktheevidence.com/911/Jones-Deagle-MiniNukesvsThermate-e tc.htm

I have archived the video as well as the audio.

More 9/11 related audio here:

http://www.checktheevidence.com/audio/911/index.php?dir=&sort=date&ord er=desc

You will hear them:

· Claiming to be discussing the evidence, but in reality they don’t discuss any evidence.
· Deagle claim Seattle has been pre-wired with mini-nukes.
· Jones suggesting that if there is a nuke-attack, 9-11 truthers should get dust samples and send them to Deagle or Jones.
· Deagle claiming he has evidence of mini-nukes from “contacts” but he hasn’t completed testing his samples - even though he is very concerned to find out what they will use for the next attack.
· Deagle claims he is 100% sure thermate or superthermate was used to destroy the towers
· Deagle describes the effects on toasted cars as being potentially from an EMP pulse, but he dismisses the evidence for DEW.
· Jones gets Deagle to agree that the evidence of no planes hitting the WTC towers is “ridiculous”
· Deagle claims micronukes were used in the Oaklahoma bombing
· Deagle doesn’t know whether they are fusion or fission nukes
· Jones mentions WTC Iron quite a few times.
· Both Jones and Deagle talk about an Isotope of Iodine 110 - but this is extremely obscure (the stable Isotope of Iodine is 127)

Even though Deagle suggests there is going to be a multiple nuke attack in the USA, Homeland Secuirty don’t seem to have expressed an interest in this.

Listen to the audio or read the transcript.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!

Last edited by Andrew Johnson on Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:34 am; edited 2 times in total
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking as a former mini-nuke fan, ol' Deagle comes across as a bit of an attention-seeking loudmouth and b*llshitter I found.

I'm afraid I've had it up to here with sekrit no-proof 'contacts'.

It remains to be seen if he can bring anything useable to the table.
I'm not holding my breath.

Yours sincerely,
Agent Chek

It's them or us.
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why don't they do an experiment using thermate on a derelict building to see if it and the steel turns into dust ...i think they will be dissapointed with the results somehow
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
I'm afraid I've had it up to here with sekrit no-proof 'contacts'.

It remains to be seen if he can bring anything useable to the table.
I'm not holding my breath.

Deagle comes off far worse than Jones. The joke is, if he has that much information - specific enough to name Seattle as a target (read the transcript or listen to the audio - carefully), why aren't Homeland Security interrogating - sorry - questioning Deagle?

Jones does come out with some corkers.

And, MFP, I kind of suggested something similar to what you said in one of the footnotes I made.

I don't like doing transcripts - that's for sure - it took me almost 2 days to do that!! Nightmare!

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mason-free party wrote:
why don't they do an experiment using thermate on a derelict building to see if it and the steel turns into dust ...i think they will be dissapointed with the results somehow

MFP you keep getting confused, you think the thermite theory involved thermite only?

if it was used it was obviously used alongside other methods and it is'nt being proposed it was used alone, wether used with explosive or something much bigger or even both.

the purpose for thermite would be to eat through the steel helping the top portion around the impact zone to collapse(looking somewhat natural to the by standers and on t.v.) before other methods were introduced, explosives,nukes energy weapon or what ever.

i agree thermite dos'nt account for the pulverisation but it dos'nt mean it was'nt used for the purpose ive mentioned, i agree the explosives don't account for all the pulverisation but again that dos'nt mean they was'nt used.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri9Uz1Wa-Xc

there are numerous examples of flases in lots of video footage, they match controlled demolition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79sJ1bMR6VQ

this evidence dos'nt vanish like ive said before, it has to be considered that the thermite/explosives were used alongside something bigger.

or is there an alternative explaination for the numerous flashes,squibs and witnesses statements about sperate explosions as well as the thermite looking reaction on the outside wall?

if so please point me in the right direction to explainations for these that are not thermite/explosions.

people are making s.jones/j.woods into two differant camps, but when you really think about the whole picture they are both right and both have half the story, join them together and you get the full picture for ALL the evidence, it took me a while to realise this but now i do it all makes sense.

energy weapons? i dont know but agree something bigger was used ALSO.

but if you don't want the truth to come out its best that you convince people only one or the other is true even though all the evidence points to both s.jones/j.wood being right about differant things that make up the whole picture.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im seriously starting to consider the truth has been split into 3 camps and controlled to course infighting between truthers who are all convinced they are right but all of them only have a part of the truth not the whole truth.

each side trys to convince each other their right, so when someone is convinced they just move over to another half truth but do not get any closer to the truth because in doing so they just discarded other evidence for their new found belief.

those that do not move over to one of the other theorys stand their ground and defend what they believe because it is being claimed it is wrong even though the evidence is there for it.

the actual truth is there is some evidence for all therefore they could all of played a part and none contridict the other they just fit together like a glove.

thermite(for natural collapse)
explosives with something bigger to course maxium damge to the towers
and theres something fishy about those planes(the nose in nose out being an example).

why can only one or the other be right if there is evidence for each one?
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The reason I am looking for the extra additional things is because of what I know independently about the danger of the next event - because I know that we’re gonna operate now with the thermate to start the international court of justice[56] - that needs to happen now - but if we get additional evidence that there were nukes. Thermate can be acquired ye know, through e-bay and through you know munitions - forensic[?] companies that can actually detonate buildings. You can’t acquire 4th generation micronukes accept from the US military.

And there you have it. Fits the current game plan perfectly IMO

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:

And there you have it. Fits the current game plan perfectly IMO

Maybe - but there seems to be far more publicly available data on DEW technology than micronukes. Certainly, tactical nukes are real, but Deagle offers no credible evidence that Micronukers are real - he just keeps going on about an anonymous Special Op agent - did you read the footnotes I made?

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deagle is disinfo IMO for same reasons you called him out, and more.

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=78589#78589

Who is he shilling for? Himself?

Jones also is suspect. Imagine a fusion scientist with a past (Pons, Mormon) pushing thermite.

I am pretty sure clean micronukes are real enough. But they won't just come from the US. Deagle made a point of saying they did.

OTOH Vialls and others have been pointing the finger at MOSSAD in Bali etc.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: