FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alleged Car Bomb in London's Haymarket
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roger the Horse
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So no-one appears to have heard much and some people thought it was a movie set. Probably closer to the truth than they imagined. Our steady diet of fear is increasing as we've had helicopters buzzing round for the last couple of hours accompanied by police sirens.

BBC Website

Car bomb discovery: Eye-witnesses
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6252730.stm

Police disabled a car bomb in central London which was found to be loaded with nails and petrol. People living and working nearby have described the scene.
Officers carried out a controlled explosion after reports of a suspicious vehicle parked in Haymarket shortly before 0200 BST.

The area was cordoned off as forensic experts examined what they described as a "potentially viable explosive device".

Local resident Angela Coster, who lives in Haymarket, told the BBC she found out about the bomb from television news.

"We're in a residential block in Haymarket - it seems strange that there's 18 flats in the block and not one person was woken up. It's kind of off-putting in a way," she said.

People are just having a look and obviously wanting to know how they can get to where they're going

Sonja Bakkes

Ms Coster said a police officer could not tell her whether she would be able to return home after work.

"He had no idea whether we'd be able to get back in or not... if the blue tarp is still there I don't think I'll feel very safe," she said.

Another eye-witness Sonja Bakkes said that most people in the area seemed "very blasé" about the situation.

"People are just having a look and obviously wanting to know how they can get to where they're going but everyone's very calm. No one's overly excited.

"Everyone's going to work as usual... I don't think people really know what's going on."

'Movie set'

Alexander Aragon, who lives 100m from Tiger Tiger nightclub, where the suspicious car was found, decided to stay home after police told him that if he left his building he may not be allowed to return.

"Everything's dead quiet," he told the BBC News website. "The best way to describe it, like my wife said, is it's like the movie 28 Days Later." "

He said police were patrolling the area, but by midday they had removed one of the cordons near his block.

Yoo Na Lee, a tourist from Korea, was at the site with her boyfriend and was taking pictures of what she believed was a movie set.

"We thought a Hollywood star was here and it was a movie scene," she said. "We did not know it was the news."

Anxious

Local resident Alan Bassett said that police had surrounded every exit to his apartment building as he left for work in the morning.

"No-one attempted to evacuate us out of the flat as far as I'm aware. They're very anxious not to let me go back into my flat now," he said.

"If I hadn't put the BBC on this morning I'd have had no idea what was going on at all."

Robert Hoadley, who manages many of the landmark buildings in the area - including The Trocadero, London Pavilion and Lillywhite's - told the BBC the bomb was found at a busy time of day in that part of town.

"This time of the morning you've got a lot of bus routes going down past there, I think the number 38 bus - one of the main bus routes into Victoria goes past there - so that's certainly where I saw the barriers up and the screens up from the back of the police cordon at the Lillywhite's end of Jermyn Street," he said.

GazeboflossUK
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Police have stopped a bus in Park Lane now.

Park Lane closed, suspect vehicle.

Rolling Eyes This could be an all day TV news assault.

Last edited by GazeboflossUK on Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roger the Horse
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 helicopters hovering now, one over Piccadilly and one over Oxford street. We must really be in danger!
GazeboflossUK
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, they have closed down Oxford Street I hear...

Something suspect about an open-top bus.

Thing is, everything is going to be accpeted as suspicious.

Roger the Horse
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe a lot of tourists go on those open top buses. Tourists are often foreign. Foreigners want to destroy our freedom. Makes as much sense as anything else in this caper.
Roger the Horse
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Latest from BBC -

A Scotland Yard spokeswoman said that Park Lane was closed at Marble Arch to Hyde Park Corner and a 200m cordon put in place.

It would also affect part of Oxford Street and people were being asked to leave the street but were not initially being evacuated from buildings in the area, said the spokeswoman.

Sources close to the investigation said that the Park Lane closure is linked to the discovery of a vehicle at an underground car park.

It is also believed to be linked to the investigation into the Haymarket car bomb.

At the moment it is not known if the vehicle at Park Lane contains a device.

All this is apparently happening just up the road so going to have a look.

levin
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the Daily Mail:

[i]A bar worker in Lower Regent Street said today: "I have been told there was a Mercedes driving along Haymarket at around 1.30am when the driver swerved and hit some bins outside Tiger Tiger.

"The driver then got out and legged it. The bouncers had a look at the car and they found gas cylinders and nails in the boot. And that's when they called the police." [/i]

Now, I'm no bomb expert, but don't the bits have to be connected together? If bouncers opened the boot and had a look... I can barely believing I'm even making this point...

Is a man driving a car into a bin (having the presence of mind to leave all his doors noticeably open before running away), with a couple of patio gas cylinders and bag of nails in the boot justification for cranking up the terror alert and filling the skies with spook helicopters... ?

Of course it is - "I am free... to do what they tell me... I am free... to do what they tell me... "
Roger the Horse
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oxford street is pretty normal. Park Lane and streets leading to it closed off. Doesn't appear to be any sense of urgency anywhere though. The London Papers headline is 'Car Bomber Bid to Kill 1,700 Clubbers'. Goes on about suspected Al Qaeda terrorist. Says 'a bomb disposal unit was called to the scene after nearby ambulancemen spotted smoke in the car'. The London Lite leads with 'The Ladies Night Bomb'. Goes on to say ' a silver Mercedes swerved into some bins beside the road before it stopped around 1.30. The driver walked away. Security staff at Tiger Tiger became suspicious and looked into the car and then phoned the police.'
2 very different versions of events.
They are linking it to the so called 'Blueswater bombers plan to blow up the 'slags' in the Ministry of Sound nightclub'.

Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

levin wrote:
From the Daily Mail:

A bar worker in Lower Regent Street said today: "I have been told there was a Mercedes driving along Haymarket at around 1.30am when the driver swerved and hit some bins outside Tiger Tiger.

"The driver then got out and legged it. The bouncers had a look at the car and they found gas cylinders and nails in the boot. And that's when they called the police."

Now, I'm no bomb expert, but don't the bits have to be connected together? If bouncers opened the boot and had a look... I can barely believing I'm even making this point...

Is a man driving a car into a bin (having the presence of mind to leave all his doors noticeably open before running away), with a couple of patio gas cylinders and bag of nails in the boot justification for cranking up the terror alert and filling the skies with spook helicopters... ?

Of course it is - "I am free... to do what they tell me... I am free... to do what they tell me... "

Hang on a minute here, Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

We have gone from, the merc swerving into some bins and the driver legging it Laughing Laughing

But not before putting one of his gas bottles behind the car as if using it as a 'cone' warning

To the bouncers approaching the car and looking in the boot and signalling the alarm.

We then have the conspiracy theory turning into, the car was parked up nicely, and along came an ambulance, saw some smoke, and alerted the local keystones who came running, truncheons in hand.

One would have thought these likely Gladio operatives would be better planners than this, it would appear its some crazy ill thought out al qaedas doing it again false flag, judging from the concocted version of events we have been subjected to thus far. Almost as an after thought to, hey Gordo's the new primey, lets set up one of those al qaedas dun it cluedo games, so Gordy can show us how good and qualified he is. Wink Wink
Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a little montage of comments from a few places that I have plagiarised and stitched together into a mock press release.

Quote:
NEWS FLASH:
Driving a car with gas, nails (possibly) and petrol into a bin at 2a.m. is now classed as a major terrorist attack. Drink driving builders beware.

Apparently it would have caused carnage. In fact it was so serious that police failed to inform nearby residents who only learnt about the imminent danger from BBC news at breakfast time.

Reports of the device (described as large by some sources and small by others) called it a "car bomb" but police described it only as a crude "potentially viable device". WTF does that mean?

Scotland Yard has refused to confirm reports that a large quantity of nails were found in the car.

So a relatively small, massive, large , crude, 'viable explosive device' (with nails?) gets crashed into a bin in attempted suicide attack and the driver runs off (he "lost his nerve" - bless him - needs more indoctrination)?

Reporters were instructed: "Screw the truth, just report something - anything, and don't forget to mention Islam!"

Yesterday the jury retired in the 21/7 'no bombs bombers' trial and today TV commentators are drawing parallels with 'suicide-bombers running away from the scene'. Coincidence?

It seems whenever there is deliberation on a 'terror' trial of one sort or another, some entirely unrelated 'terror' incident always occurs, not at all designed to influence the jury. ENDS

levin
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"A British government official told FOX News that a number of people "were seen making their way away from the car,"

Phew, good thing FOX is on the case.

"Sky News reported that police were focusing on a vehicle in an underground parking lot and that there was a link to the explosives-packed car. A remote-controlled robot was being used to inspect the vehicle."

Get out of there, Gordon, it could be a bomb!!
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBC 6 O'clock News is a wonderful programme. They just said that "CCTV will help this investigation just as it did with the 7/7 bombers"!

Hmmm.

Plus, why on earth are the journos not asking why there was an intelligence vacuum YET AGAIN?

levin
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any thoughts on the origins of today's events, Annie?
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An eyewitness said on radio 4 that she saw the car and it had all its doors wide open and the headlights on. It wasn't clear if this was before or after the police arrived. But why were the headlights on? I assume coppers worried about a bomb wouldn't be mucking around with the headlights. But why would a bomber leave them on?
Briaman
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:58 pm    Post subject: Hypothesis : Illegal worker Reply with quote

This is a hypothesis :

An illegal worker with an old merc was asked by his boss to take a gas cannister and some other bits and pieces to a building site on the other side of London. He chucks the stuff into his car, plonks the gas cannister onto the back seat and sets off.

Halfway through London, as the driver's going around a corner, the cannister tips off the seat and lands on its head. The jolt jars the valve open and the cannister begins leaking into the car. The driver tries to reach back to grab the cannister but can't drive the car and fix the cannister at the same time. He stops the car, jumps out, heaves the canniter out and drops it down behind the car while he tries to fix it.

All of this draws the attention of onlookers. The man, fearing deportion, panics and runs off. The onlookers call the police and report an abandoned car that appears to be full of smoke (actually gas from the cannister). The police, quite correctly, call the bomb squad. The media gets wind of the bomb-squad being called and race to be the first to inform the public.

With so much media attention, the police don't want to look as if they are a) over-reacting, or b) not taking security seriously, so they report the presence of 60 litres of petrol (2/3 of a tank in an S class merc), a gas cannister and some nails. Various unconnected ministers and experts rush to get their names in the press and the press races to get newsworthy quotes.

And so another terror incident is born.

Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie wrote:
BBC 6 O'clock News is a wonderful programme. They just said that "CCTV will help this investigation just as it did with the 7/7 bombers"!

Hmmm.

Plus, why on earth are the journos not asking why there was an intelligence vacuum YET AGAIN?

They seem to accept the pre prepared response of ''heavily underfunded '' old chap, now go away and stop asking those pesky questions if you want to gain promotion and keep your job.

One is left to ponder why they can never get their stories correct from the start.

the initial conspiracy of merc driving into bin and man fleeing will never be mentioned again by the BBC. I wonder why. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
conspiracy analyst
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

90 day detention without trial is on the agenda.
The 'right' climate has to be created.
Just like climate change justifies ever more punitive taxes and loss of services so a climate of terror justifies ever more repressive measures.

The racist nature of this campaign is so blatant that the Rothermere press have printed pictures of discos and bars implying muslims want to blow them up and that a terror plot of enormous proportions was averted.

If they continue along this path ...tourism will go down the pan.
How long will all businesses put up with it?
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see the Times staying calm and restrained Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Analysis: Police expected Baghdad-style attack
Sean O’Neill
This is what has been expected and feared for some months - that terror tactics honed on the streets of Baghdad would be visited on London and other Western targets.

Quote:
The terrorists, however, are adept at finding ways - sometimes crude, sometimes quite ingenious - of turning everyday materials, cheaply and easily obtained, into bombs. The devices may be amateurish but security experts have no doubt that they are still lethal.

And the lessons these ruthless, ideologically-driven young men are learning in Iraq can only serve to make their future efforts more professional.

No baseless linkages being made there, then. Thank God for the enduring sanity of the great British public:

Quote:
There will be no need to hijack a tanker. There are probably already sleepers working as drivers.
David Thijm, Stourbridge, UK

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article2005228.ece

You tell it like it is, Dave!

Quote:
Police have found a second car bomb in London’s West End, it has emerged.

Fleet Street was cleared while police investigated suspect vehicle
Sources revealed that officers examining a Mercedes found in an underground car park off Park Lane this afternoon discovered an explosive device inside.

It has not been disclosed what sort of bomb was found, but the revelation comes just hours after bomb disposal experts defused a device set to detonate petrol, gas cylinders and nails in a car outside the packed Tiger Tiger nightclub in The Haymarket.

It is thought the second car was found parked illegally in the West End by traffic wardens in the early hours of this morning. It was then towed to the pound - located in the car park - but left outside in the public area when staff reported that it smelt of fuel.

Earlier this afternoon Park Lane was sealed off and Hyde Park evacuated after bomb experts were called in to examine the car.

Security alerts caused by the searches brought much of London to a standstill.

Later, police cordoned off a 400m-stretch of Fleet Street between Fetter Lane and Ludgate Circus, in the heart of London's financial district, as they investigated a suspect vehicle.

Two hours later, a spokesman for City of London police said the area had been made safe, but would not confirm whether police had found anything.

Jacqui Smith, the new Home Secretary, called an emergency meeting of top officials this morning, calling the attempted attack in The Haymarket "international terrorism."

She said: "We are currently facing the most severe and sustained threat to our security from international terrorism.

The car with the bomb was parked near Piccadilly Circus
"This latest incident reinforces the need for the public to remain vigilant and alert to the threat we face at all times.

Similarities between the car bomb and Iraqi bomb plots have been highlighted by a British security official, according to the Associated Press.

The head of Scotland Yard's counter-terrorism command, Peter Clarke, said police were alerted to a silver Mercedes car by an ambulance crew who noticed smoke inside it. The crew had been called to the scene just before 1.30am for an injury at a nearby nightclub.

Officers inspecting the car found 60 litres of petrol on the back seat, gas cylinders and containers holding nails inside, which could have caused "significant injury or loss of life". The bomb was manually defused.

A witness said the large silver saloon car was being driven "erratically" before crashing into bins and that the driver then ran off.

Mr Clarke said that some aspects of today's bomb attempt "resonated with previous plots" and mentioned nightclubs as a potential target.

But he also said detectives are keeping "an entirely open mind" as to who is responsible and called on the public to remain vigilant.

Police have removed the car from the scene and are studying CCTV footage for clues.

Where the device was found in the West End
The Associated Press reported an anonymous official saying MI5 would examine possible connections between the incident and at least two similar foiled plots.

One of these is the thwarted attempt to use limousines packed with gas canisters to attack targets in London and New York.

Dhiren Barot and members of his gang were jailed for a combined total of 136 years for the plot earlier this month.

A Whitehall source reportedly said: "It is entirely possible. There are various things - it is outside a nightclub, it is a vehicle-borne device, it is close to the anniversary of the July 7 attacks."

Prime Minister Gordon Brown said the incident reminds us that Britain faces "a serious and continuous threat" and the public "need to be alert" at all times.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml;jsessionid=UFFV25NA35P3TQFI QMFCFFWAVCBQYIV0?xml=/news/2007/06/29/nbomb1029.xml

Quote:
Should we change our lives in the face of terrorism?
Posted at: 13:32
A car bomb that could have caused ‘significant injury or loss of life’ has been defused in London’s West End today, underscoring the sustained threat that the UK faces from terrorism.

The explosive device, consisting of gas cylinders and nails, was discovered at 2am outside a packed nightclub in The Haymarket, near Piccadilly Circus. This latest incident comes as London approaches the two-year anniversary of the July 7 attacks, which killed 56 people and injured 700.

Do you fear that Britain will fall victim to another terrorist attack? If so, are you prepared to change the way you live your life so as to feel less at risk?

Or is it misguided to let concerns about terrorism influence our behaviour? How confident are you that the Government and the security services are competently addressing the terrorist threat?

To send a letter to the editor of The Daily Telegraph, email dtletters@telegraph.co.uk

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?view=BLOGDETAIL&grid=F11&bl og=yourview&xml=/news/2007/06/29/view29.xml

Yes. I think an urgent debate on whether we should 'change' our lives is just what's needed immediatly
Take my civil liberties...please!

Well I don't know about you lot, but I'm going to go and quake under my bed!

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please gear up to phone in to five live tonight - sort out 2 or 3 central points about todays blast and terrorism in general. Use your freedom to phone in before it goes for ever......
Meanwhile.... looks like this morning's fake London bomb has been combined with a block on publishing to the pisspoor Indymedia site. Both the London and the UK wide sites report this error this evening - I tried 15 or so times over 10 minutes or so.

The best three or four postings have also been hidden, what a**holes!
1. 911 and the British Broadcasting Conspiracy
http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2007/06/374639.html
2. The Shortwave Report 6/29/07 ¡Listen Globally!
http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2007/06/374642.html
3. 911 and the British Broadcasting Conspiracy
http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2007/06/374636.html

Server error!
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there was an error in a CGI script.
If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 500
publish.indymedia.org.uk
Friday, 29-Jun-2007 20:15:47 BST
Apache

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
dontbelievethehype1970
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Radio 4 latest news bulletin 8.00pm Fri 29 Jun 2007
Peter Power from Visor Consultants comments on the bomb plot today
introduced as: "A counter terrorism expert"

I have recorded the 8.00pm BBC News bulletin, if anyone would like to hear it.

Peter Powers' company was running a counter terrorism exercise at the tube stations targeted in the 7-7 London bombings on that very same day.
See ITN News clip here:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=JKvkhe3rqtc

See also
BBC On this day 1984 archive.
Peter Power gets himself into some terrible scrapes doesnt he?
He was also trapped on the tube train at Kings Cross during the 1984 Kings Cross Tube Station Fire.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/witness/november/23/newsid_3227000/ 3227456.stm

BBC Search on "Peter Power".
http://search.bbc.co.uk/cgi-bin/search/results.pl?scope=all&edition=d& q=peter+power

Wikipedia Entry.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Power_(policeman)
Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks TRUTH for your BBC streaming video tip.
Im watching now with disbelief.
10 uniformed boys in blue analysing the pavement and lamposts for clues.
Tommorows morning newspaper headlines:
Dont let the Bombers beat us
Terror comes to London

With the words Baghdad and Al Quaida neatly fitted in too.
We need to take some action.
Artifical flooding to look forward to next Sad

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alleged indeed Tony! If you are gonna change the headline tell it like it is. False Flag Fake Car Bombs...

Interesting that Al Ukqaeda have to keep re-inventing the whee... er IED. No sooner than they discover the devastating chapati flower SADM, it's off to liquids and planes. Now gas canisters and nails. Shall we start a sweepstake on what their next devilish munition will be? Rhubarb and custard is my entry.

Haven't had such a variety show since the Holocaust...

(Lampshades, soap, blue dye in the eyes etc)

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dontbelievethehype1970 wrote:
Peter Powers' company was running a counter terrorism exercise at the tube stations targeted in the 7-7 London bombings on that very same day.

More like under the counter terrorism exercise...

Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
Alleged indeed Tony! If you are gonna change the headline tell it like it is. False Flag Fake Car Bombs...

Interesting that Al Ukqaeda have to keep re-inventing the whee... er IED. No sooner than they discover the devastating chapati flower SADM, it's off to liquids and planes. Now gas canisters and nails. Shall we start a sweepstake on what their next devilish munition will be? Rhubarb and custard is my entry.
Haven't had such a variety show since the Holocaust...

(Lampshades, soap, blue dye in the eyes etc)

A sweepstake? yes, good idea, heres my entry, pretzals and salt.
Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh our hero!
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers mates.Just copied and pasted the text heavy contents of this thread real lazy into Indymedia here
http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2007/06/374728.html
Probably reads mad. Let's see what they do with it
Sorry for the non-attribution and that I might have missed some valuable comments
Been busy all day so this is my late contribution

Leiff

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hang on, a posh car with smoke inside, a nightclub nearby and a man seen running away - was it George Michael on the razz again? Razz
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the only thing i want to flag up that made all this seem suspious to me is the fact the bbc were reporting 60 litres of petrol being found.

i continued to watch and they went over to scotland yard for a press confrence, the guy doing the press confrence mentioned they had found petrol but was unaware of the amount because they had not had a chance to measure it yet.

so why the hell was the bbc reporting 60 litres?

it proves the news is no longer factual reporting on facts only, they just speculate and report assumtions that fit the agenda.

i don't have links to this is purely of the top of my head and is what made me think that the news reports were just speculating or pre planned to coincide with the bombs being found.

as you have all shown already the mainstream news is not reporting facts, just speculation and assumptions which mislead the public, which is obviously properganda to fit an agenda for public opinon or public acceptance of laws that will be passed as a result.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:
An eyewitness said on radio 4 that she saw the car and it had all its doors wide open and the headlights on. It wasn't clear if this was before or after the police arrived. But why were the headlights on? I assume coppers worried about a bomb wouldn't be mucking around with the headlights. But why would a bomber leave them on?

This is an absolute false flag operation. What is sad is that Gordon Brown is going to be playing EXACTLY the same tricks as Blair the biggest liar in history.
Gordon really is a moron.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: