FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New PM new Terror

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:28 pm    Post subject: New PM new Terror Reply with quote

ROFL at this news, new PM but we must still be shown that the Terror threat didn't leave with Bliar and that Brown will have to be strong on terror to win elections! Come on lads please try harder!
Also where is the evidence, not even a cartoon ball and fuse visible!!
Radio 5 live claimed it was a device containing 60 liters of Petrol some gas cylinders and some nails! Quite a bulky device then? where the F* is it??
Thats bring in other facters now then! It is clearly (if a real plot) not the work of Islamic extremists because why would you target a nightclub in the small hours?? Maybe someone was refused entry once? Or maybe this is a Gay club and this is a copycat of the Old Compton St Bombings?
All in all quite a farce really!!
Oh yea and how does one defuse a smoking Gas and Petrol bomb? Blow out the flames?? WTF is this country coming too!!

http://news.uk.msn.com/car_bomb_attack.aspx

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG lookout
Quote:
The junction of Coventry Street and Haymarket in central London is cordoned off as police officers investigate a 'viable explosive device'.

Its an Internal Combustion Engine.. Run!!!!

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was this "viable exploding device" found around 2am, surely enough time to get it sorted before the rush hour, but then if it was it wouldn't cause enough excitement and hysteria in the media in the small hours.

No let's disrupt the public at large and imply it was a real typical plot
by those darstardly AQ types, that we allowed to enter the country cos if none were here there would be no one to pin it on.

See you next Tuesday some might say to Mr Braun and co.
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
BOO!! I'm scared, no really!!

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=10036

Thought I'd spread my thoughts Wink
http://boards.msn.com/UKNewsboards/thread.aspx?threadid=329244

Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That forums a bit tame DD, have you tried this one:

http://community.channel4.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/503603557
Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Newspeak International wrote:
That forums a bit tame DD, have you tried this one:

http://community.channel4.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/503603557

Channel 4 forums!!!

Within 4 minutes of me mentioning michael meiring ( the man who blew his own legs off making a bomb in the Phillipines, just round the corner from the merriot hotel which was due to have dignitories staying there!!!) not long after the event a few years ago, i got an email saying i was banned from the forum, and ive never been allowed back on there?

perhaps you can mention him, you know, past examples of an american making bombs, the hospital being stormed by intell men, medivaced out, and living a life of luxury under the highest protection now, despite the phillipine government wanting him for terrorism?

they never ever gave me a reason for being banned, just ignored my emails for an explanation, so blatant.
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah tell me about it LT, I was banned once until I wrote a excuse of ignorance about posting rules.

One has to mix it a bit with other topics, and supply info via inuendo
and linkage questions, shame but it's way better than the BBC forums.

I hadn't heard of that Michael Meiring story, like a lot of people I've been asleep until relatively recently.
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nick Robinson has just said on the BBC news that it's a shame that this has happened now - one week earlier and we would have had a PM with 10 years' experience, who'd been in charge during 9/11, 7/7 and 21/7, and the Home Secretary would have had a year's experience.

Wonder where this is all coming from?

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What this is is Gordon Brown sticking his scent on the country. he wants to show us that however much of a butcher Blair was Brown is going to be even worse, this fear factor will help cconsolidate support for the hugely unpopular Brown and when they finally attack Iran this year the new Labour media will fall into line and support the carpet bombing and the Depleted Uranium destruction of Iran.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it more likely is a warning shot to Brown, judging by what Annie picked up.
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree Rodin thats face it we all know they're puppets, we need to find the strings Laughing

Look out now double wammy :-
Quote:
Both vehicles contained similar materials and both were "potentially viable"

http://news.uk.msn.com/Article.aspx?cp-documentid=5380643

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another theory is are they trying to educate people on how to make homemade bombs?
Quote:
Police were called and bomb disposal experts disabled the device by hand, saving crucial forensic evidence. Sources suggested one of the first officers on the scene averted disaster by disconnecting a mobile phone in the car which may have been used to trigger the explosion. But Scotland Yard dismissed the claims as "speculation".

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patio gas cylinders in erratically driven Mercedes cars ?

Nightclubs, Crevice, 3 years & 3 months.

Dame Eliza, 30 plots, 33 weeks.

Smoke becomes vapour ?

Crispin Black, Sky News wrote:
Bomb plot thwarted because Al Qaeda driver did not understand parking restrictions in central London ?

Girls in mini-skirts at nightclubs - Op Crevice

(Still laughing at that one !)

Quick thinking bobby disconnects mobile phone from light bulb ?

Gas limos project revisited ?

Dhiren Barot 33 weeks and 3 days.

333 days since propane gas "suitcase bomb" at Dortmund.

The original GIA gas bottle Jihadist, Khaled Kelkal shot dead, 11 years & 9 months

Mobile phone detonators at Madrid - trial starts, 1 day & 19 weeks.

Liquid Bombs at Heathrow 1o months & 19 days

MSK's widow, Hasina Patel +4, arrests, 1 month & 19 days.

July 21 jury retires.

London, July 21, 1 year, 11 months, 9th day.

Yawny, yawny, yawny.

Last edited by Mark Gobell on Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:10 am; edited 2 times in total
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just thinking its time for some numbers from Mark..
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
Another theory is are they trying to educate people on how to make homemade bombs?
Quote:
Police were called and bomb disposal experts disabled the device by hand, saving crucial forensic evidence. Sources suggested one of the first officers on the scene averted disaster by disconnecting a mobile phone in the car which may have been used to trigger the explosion. But Scotland Yard dismissed the claims as "speculation".

There was a guy on fivelive this am - heard same voice yesterday - dunno his provenance - a Doctor of Terrorism or summat - Asian accent I think - saying that odds are in favour of bombers and we need 90 days etc etc. Reading from a script he was. The audio was so transparently propaganda - no passion in the voice, just words.

Anyone know if this stuff is cached?

kazz67
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just finished talking about this in my own forum and, having spent some time here that other day, I thought my opinions may be well received here... seems I may be right! Very Happy
Quote:

I've been doing this for a while now and I've learned much. Not least, how to spot a supposedly 'terrorist threat' designed to keep the people scared and, in this case, bring Gordon Brown into the the fold.
Here's, briefly, how it works: The orchestrator's of the New World Order (PNAC, et al) call the tune (by way of a creative admixture of nail bomb/car bomb) and the newly appaonted UK PM is forced, by political, media (and a fearful public) pressure, to dance to it.
I'm satisfied that I've pretty much got it right so far, but here's where I get a little more speculative:
The fact that the first, and very real, bomb "was defused by a quick-thinking policeman who spotted the threat" surely thwarted plans to send Londoners into a state of 'tough on terror' panic, therefore something was needed to emphasize the threat.
Enter a second car bomb. This one had been illegally parked, ticketed and towed! How like is that, I wonder? That a car, loaded with explosives and nails was first ticketed by an eagle-eyed traffic warden, who failed to spot what had been obvious to a passing police officer in a nearby car, then, I presumme after a number of hours and a close watch being kept by said traffic warden, it hoisted onto a tow truck and taken away, with not so much as a flicker of concern. No one noticed that this car was wired to go bang, desoite the amount of attention it was getting.
In fact it wasn't until the first, real, car/nail bomb had been defused that the second had to be...?... created? Give me a break!
http://www.thisworldmatters.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1126

Link to specific article I was commenting on.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
As of 1st August 2006, information about the national threat level is available on the Security Service, Home Office and UK Intelligence Community Websites.

29.6.7 = 333rd day of the service going live.

spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: "terrorists"... Reply with quote

Hi Kazz67, welcome to our forum. You won't find many on here who have not tumbled to all this fictitious "war on terror" nonsense, and all this hyped "bomb threat" propaganda. Wait till you start looking into the "liquid bomb terrorists" Confused . Maybe you have already. Oh yes, I don't deny there are terrorists in this world, but these are mainly in the Middle East, many of them now being just labelled "terrorists", fighting both themselves and also the illegally invading and occupying US & UK forces.

During the second world war, these "terrorists" were called "resistance fighters", but in those days they were French.

And as for Mark, he's "terrorising" us with his dates and numbers again !! Laughing
Infowarrior_uk
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally staged incident, just in time for the new prime minister to bring through more legislation to "save us all". Yeah he can rid us of terrorism, IF THEY STOP PLANTING THE DAMN BOMBS!!
Did you know there was a similar scare last year in Marble Arch, London, 7th May, when they shut half of london down to create the "movie effect" of a false flag terrorism threat, and all it was, was a handbag left on a bus mistakenly, but they had to "blow it up" to be safe, even though the bomb robot has an arm and a camera on it to assess any threat first. I know, i was watching not 200 ft away in Hyde Park, the day after David's Freedom to Fascism show in Brixton! Shaking my head as the event unfolded, I so wish i'd took my camcorder out with me that day.

kazz67
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject: Re: "terrorists"... Reply with quote

spiv wrote:
Hi Kazz67, welcome to our forum. You won't find many on here who have not tumbled to all this fictitious "war on terror" nonsense, and all this hyped "bomb threat" propaganda. Wait till you start looking into the "liquid bomb terrorists" Confused . Maybe you have already. Oh yes, I don't deny there are terrorists in this world, but these are mainly in the Middle East, many of them now being just labelled "terrorists", fighting both themselves and also the illegally invading and occupying US & UK forces.

During the second world war, these "terrorists" were called "resistance fighters", but in those days they were French.

And as for Mark, he's "terrorising" us with his dates and numbers again !! Laughing

Thanks Spiv. Very Happy
I haven't come across those, dare I say, dastardly(?) 'liquid bomb terrorists' yet,but the whole thing sounds.... well, dastardly, from the off! Shocked

kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couple of points.

Standard al queda IED doctrine is to load fuel air bombs with larger chunks of shrapnel, not nails.

The last time Nail bombs were used in London was during a spate of bombings against Gay clubs by a psychotic homophobe.

8 hours after the bombs were discovered, Londons Gay Pride march was due to start,
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kc wrote:
Couple of points.

Standard al queda IED doctrine is to load fuel air bombs with larger chunks of shrapnel, not nails.

The last time Nail bombs were used in London was during a spate of bombings against Gay clubs by a psychotic homophobe.

8 hours after the bombs were discovered, Londons Gay Pride march was due to start,

..and I heard directly from David S it went off very well,as you would expect amongst the open minded.
Leiff

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are our anti-terror laws tough enough? Poll

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/pollsanddebates/pollsan ddebates.html?in_page_id=2006

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: