FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

camera shots from helicopter showing no plane hit WTC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:39 pm    Post subject: camera shots from helicopter showing no plane hit WTC Reply with quote

http://www.livevideo.com/media/playvideo_fs.aspx?fs=1&cid=39FF29F532DC 4ED194560D144BA0FC71
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zionist media whores complicit in the lies and video fakery...all reading from the same script like nazi propagandarists
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wrong section.

same old same old.

does a video showing fakery automatically mean it could'nt of been faked by anyone else other than who you tell me?

i see lots of speculation about who faked it but never proof.

your just shown a clip and then told to believe you on WHO faked it on blind faith. the fact is those pushing the theory could of faked it for all i know, so untill that possibility has been ruled out theres nothing in it.

i don't disagree the media were told to promote certain things like osama bin laden did it etc, but script reading dos'nt prove fakery, it only proves properganda, which we all know about anyway.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best bit was the witness on the street. Transparent. As for no planes - the 'nose cone' appears in another video shot from the other side. The helicopter shot is from a higher elevation - the incoming plane would have been seen with the river as backdrop - whereas sky offers much more contrast. Very low res from helicopter - edge of tower looked soft not hard edge...

Methinks John will be moving this soon...

The synching of helicopter and static plane hits quite interesting though. Can anyone detect the plane in the heli shot? Is there a higher res film?

As for the commentators synced comments - not sure what to make of that. emeber the operation will have been run on a need to know basis. Anyone care to guess the ethnicity of 'the man in the street' (who was plainly acting).

conspiracy analyst
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: It does get better and better... Reply with quote

embedded newsreaders announced the collapse of WTC 7 before it happened, now they announce that an explosion occurred without a plane hitting. Soon they might finally announce there were no hijackers and passengers.

At least their contradictory newsreporting on the day resembles the different takes on the issue by everyone since.
Was there a plane at the Pentagon? The Pentagon says so but no one has seen one since...
GazeboflossUK
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor NP attempt....poor, poor, poor.

Thanks for posting this and making our job a little bit harder. Confused

The more badly made videos like this get posted around then it's only a matter of time before some wannabe star on US TV makes a show about the 9/11 Truth Movement....using these videos to portray us all.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijAAZyub6d0&mode=related&search=

im being serious when i say this is a better attempt than some i see.
Ravenmoon
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MFP: you know not to post out of section, don't do it again, please
sidlittle
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:

Yes , perhaps we should be promoting 911 truth via the images we see in folded dollar bills Rolling Eyes

Wink

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sidlittle wrote:
marky 54 wrote:

Yes , perhaps we should be promoting 911 truth via the images we see in folded dollar bills :roll
Wink
Quote:

well im glad you think if you fold a 5,10,20,50,100 dollar bill its just a coincedence it tells the story of 9/11 in order of each note when folding each one in a certain way(pyramid on the top half of each note). also the words american and united are next to each tower and the correct tower, now think about it.

if it was a radom note and only on one or two then yeah i'd agree, however the laws of proberbility would say this was delibrate.

and thats without the fact the pentagon is on the back of at least one note in smoke, the 20 dollar bill shows the whole event, 9+11 = 20.

some of it may be coincedence but no way is all of it, it shows foreknowledge.
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:

why pigeon hole the truth?..the truth will set you free?

http://janedoe0911.tripod.com/

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mason-free party wrote:
John White wrote:

why pigeon hole the truth?..the truth will set you free?

http://janedoe0911.tripod.com/

Becuase its how this site is run. And therefore, I'm doing my job

No point being frustrated at me about it: anyone who wants to learn about NPT has this section to do so: and thats far more gererous than other forums have been when deluged with spam

egw
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:

The synching of helicopter and static plane hits quite interesting though. Can anyone detect the plane in the heli shot? Is there a higher res film?

In the channel 4 chopper clip (at the beginning of this video) you can see a smudge moving from the top right, down and left. At 9:22 you can see a black mark enter at the very top of the screen, on the right hand side. Look carefully at 9:20 to 9:16 - it becomes a whitish smudge.

That's the plane.

Maybe it's the low resolution of the chopper video which makes it hard to see, or maybe someone has erased the plane as much as possible from the video - the octopus chaps perhaps...
zoomer
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

egw wrote:
rodin wrote:

In the channel 4 chopper clip (at the beginning of this video) you can see a smudge moving from the top right, down and left. At 9:22 you can see a black mark enter at the very top of the screen, on the right hand side. Look carefully at 9:20 to 9:16 - it becomes a whitish smudge.

That's the plane.

Maybe it's the low resolution of the chopper video which makes it hard to see, or maybe someone has erased the plane as much as possible from the video - the octopus chaps perhaps...

Oh I see now. So you distrust everyone but the ones who have been mouthing off for godknows how long about creating a NEW WORLD ORDER, who have VAST AMOUNTS OF MONEY AND POWER, who OWN MASSMEDIA, who are reponsible for HIROSHOMA, and ALL WARS, who have dropped DEPLETED URANIUM on CHILDREN, and innocent civilians, animals, all species, and Nature which will carry on as contaminations for millions of years, and even lied to their own soldiers (YOUTHS FROM UNDERPRIVILEGED BACKGROUNDS. Not THEIR CHILDREN, OH NO!) about its dangers, and use UNCONVENTIONAL WEAPONS on their defenceless victims as experiment, and are wanting FULL SPECTRUM CONTROL, and SPACE WARS. Them? You trust that they would not STOOP SO LOW? as to create a matrix reality through the TV SET using advanced DIGITAL TRICKERY. You would rahtrher slag off, and vent your hatred and distrust and evil eye at 911 researchers who are trtying to explore all this, many of them with NOT MUCH MONEY POWER OR FULL SPECTRUM CONTROL...?

I see!

mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ITS SO OBVIOUS the planes were FAKED...anyone who does not get it now needs to take a trip down reality street...its over guys...the zionists in the media or whatever you want to call them are now outed and shown up to be involved with the criminal act of 9/11...i'm not a violent guy but i really feel like kicking their heads in...the sooner these filth are got rid of ,the better for mankind
egw
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, zoomer and mason-free party, you're saying you can't see the moving black mark and then the whitish smudge I've attempted to point out in the video in question?

Do you notice that you can't make the video full-screen in the link provided? I did, because if you do make it full screen (as I was able to do the last time this footage was doing the rounds) it is as clear as day that, in the channel 4 footage, something that doesn't look very much like a plane is plotting a course across the screen right where we might expect the plane to be, in order to match up with other videos of the same event.

Ah, here we go - watch this in full screen mode and tell me you can't see something moving where the plane should be (at 32 - 40 seconds in, according to the counter when I played it).

Now, m-fp made a claim and submitted some evidence, and I have looked at the evidence and made a claim of my own.

What say you to that? (I don't need to be told about Zionists or depleted uranium, all I want from either of you is for you to address the specific issues I raise).
zoomer
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

see here http://www.911researchers.com/node/98
egw
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zoomer wrote:
see here http://www.911researchers.com/node/98

Can you point out the place at the 911researchers website where the moving smudge in the Channel 4 video is discussed, please?
egw
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The definition of the channel 4 video is so bad that you can't even see the vertical stripes of the columns of the sides of the towers, no matter how closely the camera pans in on them. So I guess its no surprise that an entire jetliner could be almost completely hidden by this lack of definition.

It's rash of me to accuse the octopus 8 video makers of intentionally decieving people, but by the same token, it's rash of them make the claims they make, given the evidence they've got.

The only video trickery here, intentional or not, is carried out by the no-planers.
zoomer
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

some thoughts:

First, I dont know what 'smudge' yer going on about?

Second, it is rather ironic that what you SEEM to be describing, where elements of the videos are 'smudged' out has been explored by TV trickery researchers, so you seem to be arguing for that side...unknowlingly

and most important, 3rd. As usual you truthies want to have blinkers on and totally ignore other important understanding like what happens TO planes when impacting with solid objects

at the moment your 'smudge obsessed' and barkin up the wrong tree

egw
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

double up

Last edited by egw on Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
egw
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, carry on then Sweetheart, I don't wan't to stop you from having fun.

Or doing your job.

Or whatever.
zoomer
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

egw wrote:
OK, carry on then Sweetheart, I don't wan't to stop you from having fun.

Or doing your job.

Or whatever.

Look fool. Don't patronize me.

gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

egw wrote:

That's the plane.

thanks for pointing that out.

if you watch the youtube version in full screen mode you can see it - but as you say the video quality of this compressed clip is so poor and we don't know what the webfairy et al might have done to it before uploading to youtube....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQTsiLX3XbA
zoomer
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gruts wrote:
egw wrote:

That's the plane.

thanks for pointing that out.

if you watch the youtube version in full screen mode you can see it - but as you say the video quality of this compressed clip is so poor and we don't know what the webfairy et al might have done to it before uploading to youtube....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQTsiLX3XbA

gruts, aint got a clue what yo going on with, but BRING your argument to here: http://www.911movement.org

researchers from there have been banned from here

gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you put on your NPT blinkers and insist on being wilfully blind, then I guess there's nothing that can be done to make you see....

and your NPT sockpuppet forum is a bit of a joke isn't it?

"they didn't use planes"

"yes I agree"

"so do I"

"me too!"

"I agree even more"

"if killtown says so it must be true"

"you're so right"

"can I just say that I'm in total agreement?"

"your blog is really cool"

"it's awesome"

"I love you killtown - can I have your babies?"

"me too!"

"and me"

"oh yes I agree"

"so do I"

etc

etc

etc
zoomer
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gruts wrote:
if you put on your NPT blinkers and insist on being wilfully blind, then I guess there's nothing that can be done to make you see....

and your NPT sockpuppet forum is a bit of a joke isn't it?

"they didn't use planes"

"yes I agree"

"so do I"

"me too!"

"I agree even more"

"if killtown says so it must be true"

"you're so right"

"can I just say that I'm in total agreement?"

"your blog is really cool"

"it's awesome"

"I love you killtown - can I have your babies?"

"me too!"

"and me"

"oh yes I agree"

"so do I"

etc

etc

etc

so thats a no then...? Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: