FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gordon Brown tells British Zionists he always loved Israel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:01 pm    Post subject: Gordon Brown tells British Zionists he always loved Israel Reply with quote

Gordon Brown tells British Zionists he always loved Israel
By Redress Information & Analysis – June 30, 2007

If anyone had harboured illusions that Britain’s new prime minister, Gordon Brown, might adopt a less biased position towards Israel than his Zionist predecessor, Tony Blair, now is the time to dispel them.

To begin with, Gordon Brown has appointed Israel apologists to key positions in his Cabinet, with arch-Zionist James Purnell heading the Department for Culture, Media and Sport, which has oversight responsibilities for the British media, including the BBC, and Douglas Alexander, a recipient of Labour Friends of Israel hospitality, taking over the Department for International Development.

In addition, Gordon Brown has appointed Simon McDonald, a former British ambassador to Israel and a man described by Israeli officials as "a true friend to Israel", as his chief foreign policy adviser.

Gordon Brown has also been at pain to stress his Christian Zionist credentials. In a speech to the Labour Friends of Israel annual fundraising dinner in April 2007, quoted by the Israeli newspaper The Jerusalem Post, Brown described how his father, a Presbyterian preacher, had been a passionate supporter of Israel who had taken him to the racist Jews-only state at least twice a year for most of his adult life to show solidarity with the usurpers of Palestinian land. He said:

"Many of you know my interest in Israel and in the Jewish community has been long-standing... My father was the chairman of the Church of Scotland's Israel Committee. Not only as I've described to some of you before did he make visits on almost two occasions a year for 20 years to Israel – but because of that, although Fife [Scotland], where I grew up, was a long way from Israel with no TV pictures to link us together – I had a very clear view from household slides and projectors about the history of Israel, about the trials and tribulations of the Jewish people, about the enormous suffering and loss during the Holocaust, as well as the extraordinary struggle that he described to me of people to create this magnificent homeland".

Indeed, Gordon Brown made a strong impression on his Zionist hosts. Jane Kennedy, chairwoman of Labour Friends of Israel, said:

"I have always felt that Gordon Brown is instinctively a good friend of Israel and I look forward to working with him. The combination of Gordon as prime minister and Tony Blair as Quartet Middle East envoy is a really exciting prospect and gives real hope for progress in the Middle East peace process".

We ourselves have never harboured any illusions about Gordon Brown. For those of our readers who have, we suggest that you take comfort in the fact, as far as international relations and the Middle East are concerned, neither the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland nor the Quartet are of any consequence whatsoever. While the has-been great power of bygone years is nothing but an appendage of the United States, the talking shop that has just appointed a war criminal as its peace envoy is no more than an international cover for US support for Israel.

As far as we are concerned, Britain, the Quartet, Gordon Brown and Tony Blair are irrelevant.
www.redress.cc/global/redress20070630

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And yet again a Jewish Foreign Secretary in Milliband. What's the chances of there being three in recent years. Michael Howard, then Jack Straw, then Milliband. About as likely as Elvis still lives. How do they get away with it??!!
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
And yet again a Jewish Foreign Secretary in Milliband. What's the chances of there being three in recent years. Michael Howard, then Jack Straw, then Milliband. About as likely as Elvis still lives. How do they get away with it??!!

Mate i dont know where you get your data from but Jack Straw is 100% NOT of the Jewish persuasion.

And it really does not matter who is and who is not.
Very often you find that the best MPs in addressing the Palestine issue are usually the Jewish ones because they do not feel they have to go over the top in proving their loyalty to the zionist cause.

Gordon Brown's antics are exactly that. A geezer trying to bend over backwards to demonstrate what a good zionist he is.
And the problem is he probably is an even worse zionist that Tony Blair.
So brace yourselves for 3 years of absolute hell on earth.

Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

22nd September 2005: Questiontime Blackpool

I´ll never the moment during the unexpected interval when I got off my seat on the front row and handed out the dvd Confronting the evidence to all those on the panel.

One of the panelists gave me a look and a cold feeling which sent shivers down my spine. Labours new kid on the block. I observed him during the evening and when I have seen him on TV since: emotionally dead and absolutely arrogant.

His name: David Milliband.

Spooky

By the way MFP thanx for this website link

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/pro-freedom.co.uk/part_6.html www.drjudywood.com

looks good. I´m on info overload at present so will check it out later in the week.

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Mate i dont know where you get your data from but Jack Straw is 100% NOT of the Jewish persuasion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Straw_(politician)

Quote:
Born in Buckhurst Hill, Essex, England of Jewish background and brought up at Loughton, Essex by a single mother

I have heard him talking about his Jewish roots as well. Where do you get your information from that he is NOT?

Quote:
And it really does not matter who is and who is not.

No clash of interests that a person of the Jewish faith may have to deal with sensitive issues involving a state that is founded by and for Jews? You would find out soon enough if it mattered if we had three Foreign Secretaries who were Arabic or Muslim. It would never be allowed to happen. When an Arab company was about to buy a port in the USA recently, (rather like the many ports run by the USA in Arabia) there was a furore and it was blocked. No problem with a multitide of Israeli companies owning sensitive industries in the USA or a plethora of Jewish people in government etc.

Failing to see that this MUST be some organised conspiracy is ridiculous. The pervasive influence of the Jewish lobby in favour of Israel and forming US foreign policy as a consequence is well established. The same is happening here. Maybe that is fine, after all we don't want those suicidal Mooooslims bombing us because they hate our freedoms.

Quote:
Gordon Brown's antics are exactly that. A geezer trying to bend over backwards to demonstrate what a good zionist he is.

Maybe the first way to do so is to put a Jew into the position of Foreign Secretary.
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:

Purely in the interest of accuracy, given that there are 300,000 Jewish people in the UK, the odds are about 8,000,000 to 1 of having three Jewish Foreign Secretaries on the bounce. But perhaps it would be more appropriate to say that having had one Jewish Foreign Secretary, the odds of having two more in succession would be 40,000 to one.

Pikey wrote:
By the way MFP thanx for this website link

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/pro-freedom.co.uk/part_6.html www.drjudywood.com

looks good. I´m on info overload at present so will check it out later in the week.

Look before you leap:

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=5291

Don't miss the conclusion: Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:22 am
acrobat74
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my humble opinion, the people who are behind false flag terror are beyond religions and nationalities.

Divide and conquer is one of their main techniques.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: