FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Should Rosie O'Donnell get a network TV show?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Westgate
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: Should Rosie O'Donnell get a network TV show? Reply with quote

This is in todays online Washington Post - amazing stuff - please look at one of the questions, there in black and white:-

http://polls.newsmax.com/rosie/?PROMO_CODE=362A-1

Quote:
NewsMax.com, one of America's leading online news services, is conducting an urgent national online poll.

Press reports indicate that major TV networks including CBS and NBC are vying to put Rosie back on air with a national TV show. CBS is said to be interested in making Rosie the new host of "The Price Is Right."

Do you want Rosie back on national TV? NewsMax wants to know.

NewsMax will provide the results of this poll to major media. Additionally, NewsMax's results will be shared with every major radio talk show host in America.

NewsMax reports have been cited by national major media, including Fox News, CNN and MSNBC.

Don't miss this opportunity to let your voice be heard! Many media outlets and national leaders are interested in your opinion. Hundreds of media outlets have reported on NewsMax's online polls. Your vote does count!

Key media and others want to know your opinion about Rosie O'Donnell. Vote today!

Here is one of the questions:-

Quote:
) Do you believe Rosie is engaging in a publicity stunt when she says the 9/11 attacks were staged by the U.S. government?
Publicity stunt Really Believes

I hope our USA readers give Rosie their full support - Please.

Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Professional Fixed News whack job Bill O’reilly has already threatened to black list any potential sponsors of her would-be show on his program. He’ll either openly or tacitly ask for a boycott of these companies to scare them from endorsing her possible show. He has a history of calling for boycotts. He once encouraged his viewers to boycott the entire country of France. This is the same man who said that the Don Imus controversy could have a chilling effect on free speech in America. He’s only interested in protecting that speech for which he agrees with. But that’s not really “free” speech is it? Free speech is not just about that which you ’do’ agree. It’s about protecting that which you ‘don’t’ agree with as well. ‘Especially’ that which you don’t agree with. What more would you expect from a cowardly armchair chickenhawk that overzealously wraps himself in the American flag and spits on the constitution at the same time. He has mastered the art of belligerent nationalism without actually caring about my country. I really hope that not all Brits judge all of us Americans based on Cretans like him. I know that world opinion of the US is way down and justifiably so but there are many of us that are just as sick as everyone else about its current downward spiraling direction.
whatistruth
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me wrote:
Professional Fixed News whack job Bill O’reilly has already threatened to black list any potential sponsors of her would-be show on his program. He’ll either openly or tacitly ask for a boycott of these companies to scare them from endorsing her possible show. He has a history of calling for boycotts. He once encouraged his viewers to boycott the entire country of France. This is the same man who said that the Don Imus controversy could have a chilling effect on free speech in America. He’s only interested in protecting that speech for which he agrees with. But that’s not really “free” speech is it? Free speech is not just about that which you ’do’ agree. It’s about protecting that which you ‘don’t’ agree with as well. ‘Especially’ that which you don’t agree with. What more would you expect from a cowardly armchair chickenhawk that overzealously wraps himself in the American flag and spits on the constitution at the same time. He has mastered the art of belligerent nationalism without actually caring about my country. I really hope that not all Brits judge all of us Americans based on Cretans like him. I know that world opinion of the US is way down and justifiably so but there are many of us that are just as sick as everyone else about its current downward spiraling direction.

and yet no American will do anything about it.They can queue for hours in their thousands awaiting a bloody iphone or concert ticket but can't do squat when it is actually important.The people of America are no longer individuals-they are the stupid lazy idiots who sit back and listen to fools like O' Reilly.Would it be so hard for America to boycott O'Reilly.Oh I forgot its Americans we are talking about.The America that sent a man to the moon over 30 years ago and have done f*** all since.
FindOutTheTruth
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just did my bit.
WyldeChylde
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whatistruth wrote:

and yet no American will do anything about it.They can queue for hours in their thousands awaiting a bloody iphone or concert ticket but can't do squat when it is actually important.The people of America are no longer individuals-they are the stupid lazy idiots who sit back and listen to fools like O' Reilly.Would it be so hard for America to boycott O'Reilly.Oh I forgot its Americans we are talking about.The America that sent a man to the moon over 30 years ago and have done f*** all since.

Whoa whoa man, hold on a minute!

Don't forget where the truth movement began. Tarnishing every american with the same 'stupid' brush is pretty ignorant.

What makes America worse than the UK then?
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to see Rosie on Press TV. Whatever happened to her?

Link

One of the rising International networks

Ahhhh this

Link

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
William_Rodriguez
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:44 pm    Post subject: Spoke to Rosie Reply with quote

as you may already know by rumors, I have been in constant contact with RO. Big news are coming, I am not allowed to say anything yet but keep watching in the next months and you will be very surprised.
http://www.william911.com
http://www.Rosie.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: