FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rick Seigel Disinfo?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:22 am    Post subject: Rick Seigel Disinfo? Reply with quote

Provides some of the most damning video evidence and all he is interested in is money?

Long list of comments

http://www.911blogger.com/node/9115

911Eyewitness
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Rick Seigel Disinfo? Reply with quote

scubadiver wrote:
Provides some of the most damning video evidence and all he is interested in is money?

Long list of comments

http://www.911blogger.com/node/9115

A bit of a wild stretch of a fertile imagination.

http://www.911researchers.com/node/583 is much more complete a picture and has all the actual evidence.

http://www.911bloggertv.com/share/group/911mysteries/

for some of the video or

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=911fooledagain

for the most updated. It now has 2 out of 4 frauds in the 40 seconds abused. It is not about money. It is about altering reality to create a fictional account of the event using my name and video. Shame on you.
Sixy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scubadiver, the money issue surrounding Rick Seigel and his documentary is something that I have been concerned about for a while.

I thought I would ask about this on his forum, all I got in return was insults and absolute rudeness.

Also, looking around his forum, there is a very obvious and clear anti-Semitic tone/view which either himself or his mods support.

Bryan
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sixy wrote:
Scubadiver, the money issue surrounding Rick Seigel and his documentary is something that I have been concerned about for a while.

I thought I would ask about this on his forum, all I got in return was insults and absolute rudeness.

Also, looking around his forum, there is a very obvious and clear anti-Semitic tone/view which either himself or his mods support.

Accusing people of anti-semitism is a particularly dirty trick used by the Establishment to censor it's critics. The above attempted slur might be an indication that Rick Siegel is on the right track.
Sixy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to prove my point:

http://www.911eyewitness.com/truth/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewto pic&t=117&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

Racism is racism, however you want to disguise it.

scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why shame on me? I only posted a link of comments from blogger that others have said purely for people's interest.

By the way, I loved your original documentary though I haven't been too impressed with the monotone voice of the narrator.

CB_Brooklyn
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Rick Siegel A Government Agent
or just a useful idiot

http://forum.911movement.org/index.php?showtopic=267
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sixy wrote:
Just to prove my point:

http://www.911eyewitness.com/truth/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewto pic&t=117&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

Racism is racism, however you want to disguise it.

The truthfinder is clearly 'racist'. However zark and 911 eyewitness have also clearly challenged him/her on this.

So it far from proven that the 911eyewitness forum condones racism. On the basis on that thread, 911eyewitness and zark reject racism whilst allowing the truthfinder 'freedom of speech'. Whether the mods on that forum should ban users like truthfinder is down to them. Were Truthfinder to post like this here he/she would be banned however how to strike the balance between allowing free speech and censoring racists is down to the judgement of the individual forum.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where I agree with CB is that the naming calling, juvenille antics and paranoia of some campaigners is extremely unhelpful and it is indeed time for many of us to grow up.

Where I agree with Rick is his right to insist that his footage is not misrepresented. I have not followed this at all since Rick made his accusations of disinformation (sorry Rick), but if the sound track had been editted and the footage had deliberately mispresented Rick has every reason to object

Has Sofia/911 msteries producers responded to Rick on his specific accusations? Has anyone tried to reach a compromise where a second edit is produced that addresses Rick's concerns?
budesonide
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Siegel is an embarrassment to this movement.

His endless profiteering is sickening and he clearly has no compasion for the lives that were taken, or for the family members of those victims.

I've seen how he treats people on his low-low-traffic forum.

A vile insect of a man who needs to learn a thing or two about common decency.

SHAME ON YOU SIEGEL, SHAME ON YOU

Why did it take him so long to release the footage?

Why isn't it free to own or to reuse?

Why when asked simple questions does he fly in to a torrent of rage?

He seems to have forgotton that we who question the official conspiracy will also question ALL information, regardless of the source, and the motives behind it.

You have been exposed Siegel.

You've revealed to the movement the only things that matter to you, money, hits and control.

Sickening, truly sickening.

You're not a researcher, you're not a truthseeker, you're a business man who has seen and taken the opportunity to make money off the backs of the dead.

You are an emeny of 911 truth.
catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

9/11 Eyewitness is the first film I saw about 9/11 and is still the best.

You can see it on googlevideo. But a high quality DVD is available for only $10 from Rick's site.

No-one has exposed Rick Siegel of anything.

If anything he has been unfairly treated by the 9/11 Mysteries crowd. They have used and edited his footage without permission which is surely not on. Even misrepresenting some of the events of that day.

I have met Rick and he is a thouroughly nice fellow in my opinon, for what it's worth.

Big hugs from

Dave

Ment : The mind
budesonide
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

catfish, tsk tsk tsk, you've really walked in to this one, but since you're a semi noob to 911 research I'll go easy on you, until you're ready to sit at the big table.

catfish wrote:

Uh oh. Since you are relatively new to this I wouldn't expect you to be able to spot the frauds and fakes just yet. The best? Really? Oh come on now that's just ass-kissing.

911 eyewitness is the very bottom of the 911 truth film barrel. There is only one scene, just one, that deserves any merit.

catfish wrote:
You can see it on googlevideo. But a high quality DVD is available for only $10 from Rick's site.

Or 40p from the 911 truth campaign. Please justify the expense, when it is widely known $iegel is wealthy. Remember what Jimmy Walter did for the movement with his money? Now compare him to $iegel.

Starting to see it yet?

Before your time, maybe?

Wait a second. Don't compare $iegel to Walter, they're not even in the same league. Walter has tried his best to help this movement while $iegel tries his best to destroy it.

catfish wrote:

You're right. He has exposed himself.

Research this guy, look at the trail of destruction and confusion he leaves on every internet site he posts on. Investigate him for yourself.

Go beyond his hate filled web sites, which by the way can have only been created to stir tensions.

Does this man present a responsible and respectable face of 911 truth to the world?

catfish wrote:
If anything he has been unfairly treated by the 9/11 Mysteries crowd. They have used and edited his footage without permission which is surely not on. Even misrepresenting some of the events of that day.

Has he tried to resolve this? Has he asked questions? Straight away he had 911 mysteries and 911 revisited pulled from Google and Youtube, and then went down the legal route.

911 revisited hadn't used any of his footage.

Next he creates a series of short video hit pieces, taking partial conversations and quotes, twisting them to fit his agenda.

Is that any way to treat fellow truth seekers, if indeed $iegel is a truth seeker himself? Is the penny (pardon the pun) dropping now?

catfish wrote:
I have met Rick and he is a thouroughly nice fellow in my opinon, for what it's worth.

At least you admit you take people at face value. What if someone like William Rodriguez allowed his personal feelings for GW Bush (who was also 'thouroughly nice') to prevent him from looking any deeper.

Con-men usually are 'nice'.

I think, Dave, it takes a little more to become an advocate for truth than meeting someone once and believing every word they say. We are not sheep, remember?
coconut
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

catfish wrote:

Big hugs from

Dave

I would argue that 9/11 Eyewitness misrepresents the events of that day. The film's analysis implies that the numerous helicopters circling the WTC that morning were instrumental in the destruction of the buildings, and so on.

Jim Hoffman has a review of the film here.
budesonide
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
Were Truthfinder to post like this here he/she would be banned however how to strike the balance between allowing free speech and censoring racists is down to the judgement of the individual forum.

Frankly I'm surprised you've said that. I understand and respect your desire to keep balanced debates on these boards, which cannot be easy to achieve at times, however:

Giving racism a safe haven is not free speech. It allows racism to live and breathe. It's saying that he doesn't care enough to stop this evil, doesn't care enough to make a stand against it and make it clear that it is not acceptable. We need to stamp it out. All of us.

Thankfully this forum is managed with a much higher moral regard for peoples feelings, which I guess is due to a strong sense of right and wrong.

Last edited by budesonide on Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I hadn't met Rick Siegel in 2005 I wouldn't have done any of the things I have done since.

9/11 is a good wake up call for truth but there's a lot more of it than just that.

Rick sent the google video of his film to my mate in January 2006 and I haven't looked back.

The film showed me without a doubt in my mind that the events had not transpired in the way that I thought they had.

Is he a disinfo? It doesn't matter, like you say, we're not sheep, remember?

Investigate further? Don't waste everyone's time.

Love catfishes

budesonide
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

catfish wrote:

Is he a disinfo? It doesn't matter, like you say, we're not sheep, remember?

WHAT!

Are you for real? Yes it bloody well matters if he is disinfo. It bloody well matters if you're following (as it appears you are) someone who is leading you down the garden path, while the media monitor us and take notes, waiting to discredit us.

It matters a great deal if someone 'on our team' is putting forth bogus information.

$iegels information might have given you a much needed kick up ass but it's completely selfish to expect the rest of us, the movement, to turn a blind eye while we have been investigating 911 for years.

It's completely selfish for you to expect us to risk damaging our hard work and our credibility.

catfish wrote:

Investigate further? Don't waste everyone's time.

Again. WHAT!

Investigating is exactly what got us to where we are today. This is how we know 911 was an inside job. For you to state that investigations are a waste of time, what can I say, how can I express just how utterly ridiculous that sounds?

The mind boggles.

catfish, with the greatest of respect, what are you doing in a movement like this? Why would a truth seeker say these things? This is a mainstream tone that I would expect from someone who is glued to the TV.

I honestly do not believe there is a sinister motive behind your reasonings, I believe it's just naivety.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apologies for not being up to speed but what is it in 911 Eyewitness that some consider to be misleading ?

I understand that the captions about the helicopters are presumptive but is there something else ?

catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Dude

If we are about truth we should expect disinfo.

"The media are monitoring and taking notes and waiting to discredit us" Rolling Eyes

Stop being so scared, scaredy cat.

You said it yourself, we're not sheep.... that means we are free thinking individuals right?

That means we can make up our own minds without needing to be herded by a "truth movement" right?

budesonide wrote:
It's completely selfish for you to expect us to risk damaging our hard work and our credibility.

Ahhh you poor terrified soul, imagine you being made a laughing stock (excuse the sarcasm but you did it first).

Sure investigate further (better research may be done into water as fuel in my humble and honest opinion) but spitting out "he's disinfo", "no he's disinfo", just wastes everyones time (including mine now it seems, but I just got to make this point).

Is there anywhere I can see your hard work and credibility or will I just have to go off these few posts?

Bright colours and joy to the world,

David

budesonide
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No offense but it's like talking to a brick wall, I'm sure in person you're much more reasonable.

catfish wrote:
If we are about truth we should expect disinfo.

Does this mean we should have to tolerate it? I don't think so.

catfish wrote:

"The media are monitoring and taking notes and waiting to discredit us" Rolling Eyes

Stop being so scared, scaredy cat.

Just where have you been? Haven't you seen the damage that can be caused by these slip ups? Why do you think that this is OK? Do you actually want 911 truth to reach the masses?

This is not an inwards movement. We need fresh blood to build on the success (despite set backs) and continue to take this message foward until we reach critical mass.

catfish wrote:

You said it yourself, we're not sheep.... that means we are free thinking individuals right?

That means we can make up our own minds without needing to be herded by a "truth movement" right?

I'm fully aware that your opinion is just as valuable as mine even if I don't agree with it, and whatever methods work for you, work, nobody has, or is trying to, tell you how to campaign, what to think or what to say.

However when we are dealing with the likes of $iegel, who is trying to make as much money and create as much trouble as possible within the movement, that directly damages us, things need to move to a different level as he is not only taking away possible funding but is also projecting a negative image of the movement for all to see.

So let me ask you. What in your opinion are the objectives of the 911 truth movement? All it takes is a little common sense to realise the need to present a unified movement that focuses only on the hard facts that will strengthen our case.

$iegel is counter-productive to this.

catfish wrote:

budesonide wrote:

Ahhh you poor terrified soul, imagine you being made a laughing stock (excuse the sarcasm but you did it first).

Incase you've been living under a rock or sleeping in your car for the last few years, you would have noticed that this has already happened to the movement. You cannot seriously think this is a good thing, can you?

I believe all genuine campaigners and researchers want to see us presented fairly in the media. It is, in my opinion, the duty of every 911 truth campaigner and researcher to spread the message in the most effective and credible ways possible, which means being vigilant about what we say to the media and ensure that it is always factually correct, if we are to achieve the greatest impact possible.

This is not unreasonable, again it is common sense.

catfish wrote:

Sure investigate further (better research may be done into water as fuel in my humble and honest opinion) but spitting out "he's disinfo", "no he's disinfo", just wastes everyones time (including mine now it seems, but I just got to make this point).

Yes I agree and I have not once called anyone a disinfo agent, despite the small amounts of data suggesting it. I simply do not have enough evidence to reach a conclusion about the "$iegel disinfo debate", although he has shown without-a-doubt that he is profiteering from the dead and has absolutely no regard for the feelings of the people he offends.

This offends me greatly.

But hey, business is business, right?

catfish wrote:

Is there anywhere I can see your hard work and credibility or will I just have to go off these few posts?

That has no relevance to this thread.

I really have no desire to get personal, I think the facts speak for themselves.

Namaste

Last edited by budesonide on Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bedtime4planehuggers
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

catfish wrote:
So chek, andyb, John White and all you others who KNOW the truth, have a great time today feeling good about yourselves for being such good easily led closed minded Humans.

hey cat, which one of those pathetic turds do you think are trolling you with their sock puppet ? It's hard to tell as they all spout the exact same *.
budesonide
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bedtime4planehuggers wrote:
catfish wrote:
So chek, andyb, John White and all you others who KNOW the truth, have a great time today feeling good about yourselves for being such good easily led closed minded Humans.

hey cat, which one of those pathetic turds do you think are trolling you with their sock puppet ? It's hard to tell as they all spout the exact same *.

Playing the man, not the ball. Rolling Eyes
Bedtime4planehuggers
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

budesonide wrote:
catfish wrote:

And what you gonna do about it? Jackshit, so STFU.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re-incarnated Troll.

No need for sock pupetts, just the evidence

Bedtime4planehuggers
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Re-incarnated Troll.

No need for sock pupetts, just the evidence

So where's your evidence Rick is working for the CIA? Oh, he charged ten bucks for his DVD. It doesn't seem like long ago the people behind this very web site were charging £20 for a copy of Painful Deceptions, they must agents profiteering of mass murder also?!
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So where's your evidence Rick is working for the CIA?

I don't see anyone mentioning CIA in this thread Mr. Sockpuppet - did that just sort of freudianly slip out - and why, I wonder?

Is there something (more) you'd like to be telling us all?

It's them or us.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
Apologies for not being up to speed but what is it in 911 Eyewitness that some consider to be misleading ?

I understand that the captions about the helicopters are presumptive but is there something else ?

I think this is a good summary:
http://911review.com/reviews/911eyewitness/index.html
budesonide
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rest easy in the knowledge that you need to resort to childish playground tactics instead of evidence, thus proving my original point.

Thank you Smoke
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

budesonide wrote:
catfish wrote:

Unacceptable

Bye bye
911Eyewitness
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

catfish wrote:

Big hugs from

Dave

Thank you, and here is the second out of 4 videos showing the abuse, frauds and lies being sold by 911truth. It is sad to see them all stand backing this stuff as truth. It is sad to see people still believe anything that these people say. It makes one wonder if it is worth it when they can lie and make lies stand brighter than truth. AND they call themselves 911truth to boot! Orwellian.

Link

I would be remiss to allow frauds like this to go un-noticed. So expect me to continue until they all stand and make it known what they did.
911Eyewitness
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gruts wrote:
Mark Gobell wrote:

I think this is a good summary:
http://911review.com/reviews/911eyewitness/index.html

You call that a review? They don't even have the color of the shirt I am wearing right. A string of ad homonym attacks and statements is neither a review nor a “debunk” of the seven laws of science presented. NO ONE has debunked the seven laws yet.

The "reviewer" of the bogus review is Hoffman and DBS who are behind Jayhan and the pod. DBS has stolen money from contributors who expected to get part of a commune and lives a life off that money in France (in a big house that money bought) with his babe who helped steal the money. What a story these people have. When you start to find out whom they are. I have only been in this quagmire for about 18 months and it is filled with snakes like this.

These people use tactics worse than the government to threaten you and coerce you into their objectives. This site is Hoffman and is a Jew Baiting site filled with garbage. As a nephew to one of the Moon hoax astronauts with close ties to NASA he is not to be trusted.

911 Eyewitness comes close to staying within reality. Dave, the producer, strays because of the pressures of 911truth and idiots who want everything covered.

If it were up to me it would only cover the trade centers and what is on the tape. There is plenty there and you can only hang a man, or government, once.

The new 911eyewitness, the Festival Cut, has already won the LA Film Festival as the best Historical Documentary. Unlike 911 mysteries whose producer now claims it was always a fictional artistic interpretation. (Hope you enjoyed telling people it is the truth cause you now told a lie). It will be in the New York Film Festival in the next couple weeks and we hope it gets another award.

Of course, such mainstream acknowledgments of the film go unannounced and uncared for by 911truths, see if you can find that info anywhere other than 911eyewitness.com or my sites.

911 Eyewitness is the one video NO ONE wants you to watch. Not on one single 911truth site, not one link, nary a mention other than the occasional forum like this one popped up. There is a reason. I do not even think we have found the real evidence in it. But I think I might have recently. Even Dave will not make the video of what I found.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: