FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Car Bombs In Iraq Possibly False Flag Ops (Glasgow too?)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shoestring
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:34 pm    Post subject: Car Bombs In Iraq Possibly False Flag Ops (Glasgow too?) Reply with quote

Here's an interesting CNN report I've just come across, from January this year, indicating that some of the supposed "suicide" car bombers in Iraq might in fact be false flag terrorist attacks. The report says that some "Iraqi and U.S. officials ... believe a number of suicide bombers are actually kidnapped civilians who's cars have been turned into bombs set off by remote control." For example, among other evidence, some of these "suicide" bombers have their "hands tied to steering wheels."

You can watch the report here.

Here's the transcript of this report:
Quote:
ARWA DAMON, CNN CORRESPONDENT, (voice over): Forty-two-year-old Kamal (ph) al-Khaqani was happily married with four children, trying like most here to avoid the violence. To just get through each day alive.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE, (through translator): We have nothing to do with politics or anything else.

DAMON: Then one day, like a thousand others, Kamal left to run errands and pick up breakfast for the family. "He got dressed at 7:00 and told me he would come back at 9:00," his mother says. "It was 10:00, 11:00," his wife says. "At 11:00, I started to feel nervous. They kept comforting me. At 2:00, I was pacing back and forth." At that point, Halud (ph) knew deep down that her husband of 12 years would not be coming back.

ADEL AL-KHAQANI, VICTIM'S BROTHER, (through translator): The next day someone came by and said a car similar to your brothers is in Alhadra (ph) neighborhood that it has been blown up.

DAMON: Kamal's final moment, pieced together by officers at the scene.

AL-KHAQANI: He told me, it looks like your poor brother was kidnapped.

DAMON: Kamal was released and set off in his own car. Police say he was probably told to drive toward their checkpoint. But they say he must have realized that his vehicle was rigged with explosives and that he was about to become an unwilling bomber.

It's a trend Iraqi and U.S. officials have been warning since July. They believe a number of suicide bombers are actually kidnapped civilians who's cars have been turned into bombs set off by remote control.

Some of the clues, hands tied to steering wheels. And families. Kamal's, who assist the driver was a victim, too, not an insurgent. And in Kamal's case, eyewitness evidence. He tried desperately to warn the people around him.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: They said he was screaming the whole time, I am booby-trapped. I am booby-trapped.

AL-KHAQANI: He didn't finish his words before the car blew up. We showed him his pictures and he said, yes, that's him.

DAMON: The explosion wounded one policeman. Kamal's shouted warnings may well have saved lives.

"Kamal is gone," his mother cries. "When my sons sit around, Kamal is not there. His absence has tortured me." "It's difficult," his wife says. "How are we going to live? Only God's mercy can keep us going. It's tough. We are four."

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Every time his little son starts to cry, I break down in tears.

DAMON: Eleven-year-old Zarat (ph) can't even speak. The youngest, one year old Sashad (ph), still runs around saying, daddy, too young to realize that daddy is never coming home.

Arwa Damon, CNN, Baghdad.

Source: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0701/18/cnr.02.html

Might similar tactics in fact have been used for the recent car bombing at Glasgow Airport?
Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've heard a number of similar pieces before. Such as civillians having vehicles impounded by US troops into bases. Being told to collect them shortly afterwards and directed across town to collect relevant paperwork. Kaboom!! Or in the lucky ones cases they have felt the car handling differently, stopped into a garage and found that the doors, wheel arches and under the back seats are laced with explosives! I fear some of these incidents are indeed of this manner, even if not as blatant as having hands tied to the wheel as a small clue. Shame the MSM media rarely picks up such cases.

Shoestring

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject: Same tactic in Glasgow? Reply with quote

Yep. I've heard reports like these too. I am really wondering, though, if this same tactic was used on Saturday with the car being rammed into Glasgow Airport. As CNN reported, some officials believe "a number of suicide bombers are actually kidnapped civilians who's cars have been turned into bombs set off by remote control." It is at least plausible, and shouldn't be ruled out, that the car at Glasgow Airport was under remote control.
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you suggesting the british troops arrested, and then subsequently 'rescued' by storming the jail, were false flagging it in iraq? just because they were dressed as arabs, had grown beards, and driving a car full of explosives, dosant mean they were doing a flag or two.

no no no, they were on the way to the commanders fancy dress party, and its all been a dreadful mistake. now move along old chap.
Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting story, Shoestring.

Have you got any other links for it? The transcript link now goes to a different transcript. And the video link is dead.

Cheers.

Shoestring

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:24 am    Post subject: Try these: Reply with quote

The CNN transcript covers several stories, so you have to scroll down the page to get to the bit about the car bombers. If you have problems with that link, you can also read the same report here (it begins around half way down the page):
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0701/17/acd.02.html

With the video, try this link:
http://dynamic.cnn.com/apps/tp/video/world/2007/01/17/damon.iraq.force d.bomber.cnn/video.ws.asx

Perhaps if anyone is able to they could capture this video and upload it to Youtube.
Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Shoestring.

I've got the transcript now.

I think the video may be a problem with my computer. The page just comes up totally blank. Do I need some special software to open a .asx file?

Shoestring

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:21 pm    Post subject: Windows Media Player Reply with quote

On my computer, the video link opens up a blank web page, but then causes Windows Media Player to start playing the video. It might help if you install the latest version of Media Player, if you don't already have it:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=1d224714-e238 -4e45-8668-5166114010ca&DisplayLang=en

Otherwise, hopefully someone will be able to capture this video and upload it to Youtube.
Shoestring

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Recent terrorism training exercise in Glasgow Reply with quote

Here's something else that is curious, in relation to the Glasgow Airport car bomb attack:

Reportedly, eight days before the attack, on Friday June 22, "Over 30 retailers in the vicinity of the St Enoch Centre" in Glasgow took part in the "inaugural event of Project ARGUS (Area Reinforcement Gained Under Simulation)." "The aim of the day was to allow those involved in the retail sector an opportunity to explore ways that could assist them in preventing, handling and recovering from a terrorist attack. This was achieved by taking the attendees through a multi-media simulated incident." See:
http://www.strathclyde.police.uk/index.asp?locID=1076&docID=4316

Since this was just the "inaugural event" of the exercise, it may well have continued since June 22. For example, a newspaper article from June 29 also reported on the exercise, which it said took place at the Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre in Glasgow:
http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/display.var.1507058.0.store_staff_t rained_for_terror_blitz.php

Project Argus is run by the National Counter Terrorism Security Office (NaCTSO). NaCTSO's website says: "Project ARGUS is a National Counter Terrorism Security Office initiative, exploring ways to aid you in preventing, handling and recovering from a terrorist attack. It achieves this by taking businesses through a simulated terrorist attack. The simulation identifies the measures to take for preventing, handling and recovering from a terrorist attack." See:
http://www.nactso.gov.uk/argus.php

Interestingly, NaCTSO is also the department that distributed a 53-page document two weeks ago, alerting businesses to the threat posed by "vehicle borne improvised explosive devices" (VBIEDs). You can see this document online here:
http://del.interoute.com/?id=b31af4ca-02a0-40f1-90d0-3cbc408f6c8b&deli very=download
The section on VBIEDs is on pages 31-32.

Clearly, we need more information on this. But, so far, it all looks a bit suspicious to me.
Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great digging, Shoestring.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence... Rolling Eyes

Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Car Bombs In Iraq Possibly False Flag Ops (Glasgow too?) Reply with quote

Shoestring wrote:
Here's an interesting CNN report I've just come across, from January this year, indicating that some of the supposed "suicide" car bombers in Iraq might in fact be false flag terrorist attacks. The report says that some "Iraqi and U.S. officials ... believe a number of suicide bombers are actually kidnapped civilians who's cars have been turned into bombs set off by remote control." For example, among other evidence, some of these "suicide" bombers have their "hands tied to steering wheels."

You can watch the report here.

Here's the transcript of this report:
Quote:
ARWA DAMON, CNN CORRESPONDENT, (voice over): Forty-two-year-old Kamal (ph) al-Khaqani was happily married with four children, trying like most here to avoid the violence. To just get through each day alive.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE, (through translator): We have nothing to do with politics or anything else.

DAMON: Then one day, like a thousand others, Kamal left to run errands and pick up breakfast for the family. "He got dressed at 7:00 and told me he would come back at 9:00," his mother says. "It was 10:00, 11:00," his wife says. "At 11:00, I started to feel nervous. They kept comforting me. At 2:00, I was pacing back and forth." At that point, Halud (ph) knew deep down that her husband of 12 years would not be coming back.

ADEL AL-KHAQANI, VICTIM'S BROTHER, (through translator): The next day someone came by and said a car similar to your brothers is in Alhadra (ph) neighborhood that it has been blown up.

DAMON: Kamal's final moment, pieced together by officers at the scene.

AL-KHAQANI: He told me, it looks like your poor brother was kidnapped.

DAMON: Kamal was released and set off in his own car. Police say he was probably told to drive toward their checkpoint. But they say he must have realized that his vehicle was rigged with explosives and that he was about to become an unwilling bomber.

It's a trend Iraqi and U.S. officials have been warning since July. They believe a number of suicide bombers are actually kidnapped civilians who's cars have been turned into bombs set off by remote control.

Some of the clues, hands tied to steering wheels. And families. Kamal's, who assist the driver was a victim, too, not an insurgent. And in Kamal's case, eyewitness evidence. He tried desperately to warn the people around him.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: They said he was screaming the whole time, I am booby-trapped. I am booby-trapped.

AL-KHAQANI: He didn't finish his words before the car blew up. We showed him his pictures and he said, yes, that's him.

DAMON: The explosion wounded one policeman. Kamal's shouted warnings may well have saved lives.

"Kamal is gone," his mother cries. "When my sons sit around, Kamal is not there. His absence has tortured me." "It's difficult," his wife says. "How are we going to live? Only God's mercy can keep us going. It's tough. We are four."

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Every time his little son starts to cry, I break down in tears.

DAMON: Eleven-year-old Zarat (ph) can't even speak. The youngest, one year old Sashad (ph), still runs around saying, daddy, too young to realize that daddy is never coming home.

Arwa Damon, CNN, Baghdad.

Source: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0701/18/cnr.02.html

Might similar tactics in fact have been used for the recent car bombing at Glasgow Airport?

Nice one Shoesting thanks for this, it's hard to find news like this theres a lot more going on in Iraq then were told. The truth is it's all hidden away from us.

I wonder who is doing the kidknapping??? Twisted Evil
Shoestring

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:59 pm    Post subject: The 'Salvador Option' Reply with quote

Yep, I've suspected for a long time that many of the supposed "suicide bombings" by "al Qaeda in Iraq" have in fact been false flag operations carried out by British or American special units. There's a superb article on this by Chris Floyd:

Ulster on the Euphrates: The Anglo-American Dirty War in Iraq
By Chris Floyd
t r u t h o u t | UK Correspondent

Tuesday 13 February 2007
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/021307J.shtml
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First and foremost.
It is forbidden for any muslim as it is any christian or jew to commit suicide.
It is considered the number one sin
The sin from which you can never repent or be forgiven.
Because you are already dead.

So the fact is many of the so called suicide bombings are in fact CIA, M15, Mossad, blowing up a taxi or a car with the unsuspecting driver within and then declaring it a suicide bombing.

It really shows the murderous nature of the occupying forces and also the media propaganda.
They report that they have an academy training suicide bombers.
For pity's sake.
What training do they provide? It is all lies.
99% of suicide bombings are the CIA.
Why would anyone blow themselves up?
They can just as easily leave the bomb there and walk away cant they.
There is no logic to calling these suicide bombs other than to tell the British and American public that Iraqis are worthless and can be slaughtered at will because they dont care for themselves.

It is a total lie and these M16, SAS, CIA, Mossad basturds are doing 99% of it. Even the Iraqis are stating on their news that none of these are anything other than the occupiers.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:04 pm    Post subject: Permanent link to this Reply with quote

I've uploaded the video of the CNN report to Youtube, here.

I've also created a more permanent link to the transcript on my blog:
http://shoestring911.blogspot.com/2007/07/who-is-behind-suicide-car-bo mbings-in.html
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just a thought, but if the driver at glasgow airport was tied to the steering wheel of a remote control jeep, why would the police and passers by have to knock him to the ground after he jumped out of the vehicle?

Presumably the fire burned through the ties, then when he ran at the security forces screaming "Allah" what he actually meant was "I'm terribly sorry, there appears to have been some confusion, you see, I'm simply delighted with the way things are going in Iraq and wouldnt dream of protesting against it in anyway, let alone take part in a suicide attack"?

He must be dreadfully embarrased with all the confusion!
Shoestring

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kc wrote:
just a thought, but if the driver at glasgow airport was tied to the steering wheel of a remote control jeep, why would the police and passers by have to knock him to the ground after he jumped out of the vehicle?

Presumably the fire burned through the ties, then when he ran at the security forces screaming "Allah" what he actually meant was "I'm terribly sorry, there appears to have been some confusion, you see, I'm simply delighted with the way things are going in Iraq and wouldnt dream of protesting against it in anyway, let alone take part in a suicide attack"?

Just because that has happened in Iraq, I'm not saying exactly the same thing may have happened in Glasgow. Just something similar. I.e. cars detonated remotely, and falsely made to appear like the work of suicide bombers.

I'm curious about this whole thing. I think I've only really seen one "eyewitness" giving this bizarre description of the supposed bomber, on fire, throwing punches at a policeman, and yelling "Allah" every time he throws a punch. Now, this "witness" may indeed be telling the truth. But if this was a false flag attack, then I am sure it is quite plausible that the perpetrators would have arranged for some people to have been in place in advance, to give false eyewitness accounts to the media.

Considering this attack occurred at the entrance to an airport, and considering how many security cameras we have in Britain, it is very likely to have been caught on CCTV. It would be interesting to see what footage of the incident revealed. Would it show this burning guy throwing punches at a policeman, for example?
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just dont understand why you would go the the bother of building a remote control car, loading it with explosives, then nip out to kidnap someone so you could tie them to the steering wheel, introducing an element that can shout for help or kick itself free and ruin all your plans.

Also, why would you plant false eye witnesses if you're going to attack such a public area? Surely their testimony would be contradicted by other witnesses and CCTV?
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kc wrote:
I just dont understand why you would go the the bother of building a remote control car, loading it with explosives, then nip out to kidnap someone so you could tie them to the steering wheel, introducing an element that can shout for help or kick itself free and ruin all your plans.

As you well know KC the IRA have used the technique of hiring a taxi/minicab and getting the driver to deliver a package which unknown to the driver is a bomb.
The only difference is the CIA and MOSSAD have no qualms about issuing any warnings.
They just blow up the bomb from a safe distance and declare the unfortunate driver a suicide bomber.

kc wrote:

Also, why would you plant false eye witnesses if you're going to attack such a public area? Surely their testimony would be contradicted by other witnesses and CCTV?

What false eye witnesses?
In Iraq i assume you are refering to
All the witnesses have stated cars were either unmanned or the driver tried to shout at people to clear the area.

If you are refering to the UK, well nobody said any witness walse false. All are real witnesses and necessary to add credibility to the charade.

http://judicial-inc.biz/False_Flags_summary.htm

Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stel, I was referring to the part of shoestrings post where he stated

Quote:
But if this was a false flag attack, then I am sure it is quite plausible that the perpetrators would have arranged for some people to have been in place in advance, to give false eyewitness accounts to the media.

Also:

Quote:
The only difference is the CIA and MOSSAD have no qualms about issuing any warnings.
They just blow up the bomb from a safe distance and declare the unfortunate driver a suicide bomber

If it was CIA/Mossad at glasgow, I would have expected the jeep to blow up, but then again, its like the old joke:

Q. How do you know the CIA wasnt involved in the Kennedy Assasination?
A. He;s dead isnt he??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: