FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is it time to put civil liberties on hold?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rik st albans
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:39 pm    Post subject: Is it time to put civil liberties on hold? Reply with quote

Please join in friends;

http://boards.virginmedia.com/shout/haveyoursay/civilliberties.html?pa ge=1#commentform
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having read just some of those comments, I think we should put the publishing of the Daily Mail on hold !
rik st albans
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kc wrote:
Having read just some of those comments, I think we should put the publishing of the Daily Mail on hold !

Please get on there,kc.
Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deleted

Last edited by Reflecter on Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I put the following up back when it was in the 20 pages mark.

"I am staggered that this question is even being posed to the UK public. Have we lost our minds? Terrorism has killed fewer than 50,000 people since 1968 and is not the biggest threat we face by a long shot. Draconian measures imposed by imposing imposters of our civil servants, is the only thing except fear itself to be afraid of. Get some perspective and wake up.

Richard from Bromley said "The UK does not have any form of written contitution which guarantees a citizen's rights. So if you put 'civil liberties' on hold and the State gives itself Draconian powers - it will NEVER relinquish them!" The latter is true but the former isn't. We do have a constitutional law, the '1689 Bill of Rights' that is an unrepeable act left by our forebears to protect us from tyranny. It is still valid UK law and has been Treasonously betrayed by NuLabour.

To all those who voted YES in this, who are moaning at paranoid PC types, I have but one thing to say, "If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains set lightly upon you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
-- Samuel Adams"

Rufus Middleton
The Peoples United Collective TPUC.org

rik st albans
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one Reflecter!
Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ps if your Richard from Bromley then your are also most welcome. Its a nonsense anyway.

Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is this a joke? what liberties and freedom are we talking about here?

The illusion of liberties is accurate, its time to sell up lock,stock and barrel and get the fu*k out of this sh*thole while you still are able.

I'd like to see the list of liberties people still have here.

And no red herrings like 'i can vote', thats an illusion, voting is a smoke and mirrors illusion.
rik st albans
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long Tooth wrote:
is this a joke? what liberties and freedom are we talking about here?

The illusion of liberties is accurate, its time to sell up lock,stock and barrel and get the fu*k out of this sh*thole while you still are able.

I'd like to see the list of liberties people still have here.

And no red herrings like 'i can vote', thats an illusion, voting is a smoke and mirrors illusion.
Quote:

Get on the site,Long Tooth. I feel your anger.
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that the goverment and the police have enough powers over us all ready.

I was talking about this subject to a person who is a policeman in a guestbook elsewhere on the internet and he wrote me a responce.

One paragraph of this responce is something i think you should all see he said:

"Also speaking as a member of the so-called Security Services, the powers of the police have increased more than most of you realise. Most of the legislation available to us now normally sits dormant until needed. But if this or any future British or its European successor government choose to, all the laws are there and waiting to effectivelly lock the country down".

I think this paragraph says it all really, i don't think they need anymore powers given to them do you?.

wepmob2000
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Virgin 'boards' are a joke anyway, you're very lucky to get any message up there, because they're all vetted and if they do make it that far, are often censored.

This is what I wrote on what is now page 117...

"Definitely not, nothing like this was proposed in the 1980's when we had a real threat from the IRA, so why now.

Do we really want to end up with something like Guantanemo Bay, where you can be held for years and tortured, without charge, only because theres a vague suspicion you might be a terrorist.

All this talk of 'if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to worry about' is naive in the extreme, all very well until YOU are the person held without charge for an indefinite period.

If people want a police state they may end up with one unless they resist calls for tighter security.

I never thought I'd say this, but its to Gordon Brown's credit that he hasn't immediately called for tighter laws (unlike his predecessor)."

Some of the comments posted by people are almost beyond belief, and downright scary in that they must actually believe this drivel. One poster wrote........

"Civil liberties should be scrapped, ideally it's a great
concept? but to many people are using it for their
own gain.
Our legal system are limited by Civil liberties our
police are limited by them, people are getting off
with some horrific crimes because they are using
Civil liberties, what started as a good idea is now
a chain around our necks."

It makes you wonder how many people even know what a civil liberty is? Of course when I posted that opinion on the Virgin board it never made it past the censors.

Nonetheless the board puts things in perspective, theres a hell of a lot of people who fall for this government propaganda hook, line, and sinker.
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now i can fully understand why David Icke calls those type of people who said yes "sheeple" wepmob2000.

I think that there are innocent people and children in Guantanamo Bay as well and they just say that they are terrorists and they get tortured.

I posted two comments on that virgin board as well one made it on there the other didn't.

I'll just try to keep spreading the word around to as many people and as many places on the internet as possible, i might wake some people up to whats going on who knows?.

wepmob2000

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Louise wrote:

I'll just try to keep spreading the word around to as many people and as many places on the internet as possible, i might wake some people up to whats going on who knows?.

Hi Louise,

Thats exactly my philosophy, on this forum you're generally preaching to the converted. At least with something like the Virgin boards, if you can get a post past the censors you may have a chance of changing someones mind. Well its worth a try anyway.
rik st albans
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wepmob2000 wrote:
Louise wrote:

Hi Louise,

Thats exactly my philosophy, on this forum you're generally preaching to the converted. At least with something like the Virgin boards, if you can get a post past the censors you may have a chance of changing someones mind. Well its worth a try anyway.

I managed to get Ludicrous Diversion on there a few times-maybe some of the robots will watch it and start to think.
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm having a real time on this guestbook elsewhere on the internet spreading 9/11 truth.

I'm up against about 3 or 4 other people who firmly belive the offical story.

But i'm trying to get through to them.

One of them siad that our evidence is flawed.

I would have thought it was the goverments evidence is the one that is flawed.

Not only flawed but doctored and fabricated as well.

I hope i can make them see the truth.............I hope.

Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here's one of the responces i got from one of the people who i'm trying to make see the truth about 9/11:

"Louise, Really, please try to apply a little intelligent thought here.

Conspiracy theorists spend vast amounts of time trying to build a case. To which the normal rules of proof do not apply.

No matter how much of the "evidence" is demonstrably flawed, there is always some new compelling "evidence" for their case.

And whilst they continue to generate new "evidence", the more gullible of us continue to believe them.

Ordinary people like ourselves simply do not have the time or resources to investigate the matter properly. So we have to use a simple logical tool: ask ourselves "is it likely".

Is it likely that Prince Phillip have taken the risk of an attempt on the life of his daughter in law, using a method that could have been thwarted had she simply put her seat belt on!!!!

Is it likely that the CIA (or whoever) would have chosen to destroy the World Trade Centre using aircraft, when a massive car bomb would have been cheaper and far less likely to fail?

History provides well documented cases of State collusion in terrorist attacks: the Gunpowder Plot, the Reichstag Fire.

I would not dismiss the possiblity that the CIA had some foreknowledge of 9/11.

But the conspiracy theories are frankly incredible, in the true sense of the word."

I feel very sad that these people still belive the lies of the goverment and the media, very sad indeed.

rik st albans
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Louise wrote:
here's one of the responces i got from one of the people who i'm trying to make see the truth about 9/11:

"Louise, Really, please try to apply a little intelligent thought here.

Conspiracy theorists spend vast amounts of time trying to build a case. To which the normal rules of proof do not apply.

No matter how much of the "evidence" is demonstrably flawed, there is always some new compelling "evidence" for their case.

And whilst they continue to generate new "evidence", the more gullible of us continue to believe them.

Ordinary people like ourselves simply do not have the time or resources to investigate the matter properly. So we have to use a simple logical tool: ask ourselves "is it likely".

Is it likely that Prince Phillip have taken the risk of an attempt on the life of his daughter in law, using a method that could have been thwarted had she simply put her seat belt on!!!!

Is it likely that the CIA (or whoever) would have chosen to destroy the World Trade Centre using aircraft, when a massive car bomb would have been cheaper and far less likely to fail?

History provides well documented cases of State collusion in terrorist attacks: the Gunpowder Plot, the Reichstag Fire.

I would not dismiss the possiblity that the CIA had some foreknowledge of 9/11.

But the conspiracy theories are frankly incredible, in the true sense of the word."

I feel very sad that these people still belive the lies of the goverment and the media, very sad indeed.

Louise,please post the site .I would love to get involved.
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, i'll PM you with the site.

Actually i think they have moved onto another subject now as they don't only just talk about 9/11 they talk about a wide range of different things.

I think the result of my attempt to promote 9/11 truth has ended in a stalemate to be quite honest.

But check out the entire site first just to get an idea what it's all about and then decide if you want to join in.

Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would in this post just like to say a very big thank you to Rik for helping me to try to spread 9/11 truth on that other website the other day.

He did a fantastic job and fed them with a lot of powerful and strong information about 9/11 debunking the lies told to them by the goverment and the mainstream media.

In fact i got the impression that the power of the information that was supplyed to them by rik overloaded them somewhat, like pluging a battery operated toy into the mains socket.

He also supplied this information to them in the face of some very nasty and abusive comments which in NO WAY did he deserve yet he kept going.

Thank you rik and all credit to you.

Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and get THIS.

This is the latest bit of disinformation or counter intelligence that they are using to say that all of us here on the 9/11 truth forum are nothing more than a load of paranoid nutters:

http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?articleID=000B7FEB-A88C-1C75-9B81809E C588EF21

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

they tried that one in '93

Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is pointless for ANYONE (including me) to try to post anything else about 9/11 on that site as it will get deleted.

This is because Captain Grumpy (that is the person who runs the site) is fed up and bored of the subject.

But fortunately it seems i managed to get the last word in for 9/11 truth.

gericom
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Louise wrote"
Quote:
In fact i got the impression that the power of the information that was supplyed to them by rik overloaded them somewhat, like pluging a battery operated toy into the mains socket. "

Or even plugging a 9volt adaptor into a 3volt set of speakers, Louise? Laughing

Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BELT UP GERICOM!!!!! Laughing.

Actually it was a 25 volt AC adaptor plugged into a set of computer speakers designed to take only 9 volts DC Embarassed.

I got that power cable out of the speakers pretty damn quick when i smelt the circuits burning out.

Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And guess what else Gericom.

I'm a civilian and i actually got a little confession OUT OF A POLICEMAN!!! Shocked.

STOP THE PRESS!!!!!!

Normally it's always the other way round isn't it?.

rik st albans
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Louise.You have been doing a great job on that nasty site on your own.

Don't stop-I will never stop.

http://impeachcheney.org/?utm_source=rgemail
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: