FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

9/11 reports of vans with explosives

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject: 9/11 reports of vans with explosives Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDmcfevKLFM&NR=1

i aint posting this to claim anything, im just posting it to try and understand what it is and what its all about?

ive never seen it before and its hard to make sense of what is going off in it and if it can be proved its from 9/11.

disinfo? or is there more to it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiS_vNFiLgQ&mode=related&search=

also im just posting this clip incase you have not seen it, i had'nt.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up until about two months ago, 911 was still a very vibrant subject. There was an ongoing dialogue about the specific day and the subject, a dialogue rich in detail and interest. Even The Pentagon still got a look in, threads occasionally popped up about bent lighting poles and flightpaths, however this has now all melted into nothingness.

I was deeply interested in 911 and despite my detractors, actively pursued the truth within this and other forums. However, things have changed dramatically, one of those factors being the very obvious dilution of 911 into a generic melting pot of assorted and often unrelated subjects that nineeleven.co.uk now professes to be.

Certainly there are definite areas where 911 still gets a look in, but it isn't the same and for me personally 911 appears an afterthought, reflected by the unquestionable fact that everything has been discussed to the very obvious conclusion that we don't know who, how or what. If the truth was going to come out, it would have done so by now.

Perhaps my biggest and lamenting regret is that we have reached that juncture where we have nowhere else to go, the quality debate finished some time ago and we are left like fish in a receding lake wide eyed and flapping our gills.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok so i take it from that you think the thing i was asking about is nothing?
and does not relate to 9/11 therefore disinfo? this is all i was asking for conformation on as i cannot work out what the video is going on about even though its labeled as being from 9/11.

i just wondered if it was just me who was not getting it, or if it ties in with anyother information out there.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
ok so i take it from that you think the thing i was asking about is nothing?
and does not relate to 9/11 therefore disinfo? this is all i was asking for conformation on as i cannot work out what the video is going on about even though its labeled as being from 9/11.

i just wondered if it was just me who was not getting it, or if it ties in with anyother information out there.

No, no, no marky, my comments were not directed at you or your content, it is just me dropping my current thinking in an existing thread without starting a new one.

I am simply saying my days of 911 are over.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: