FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Meeting for 7-7 activists in London on 24th?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keith Mothersson
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 9:41 pm    Post subject: Meeting for 7-7 activists in London on 24th? Reply with quote

I have just sent this around as an e-mail to a few people I know to be specially interested on working for thr truth about 7-7, and it occurs to be I should also post it here.

Wondering about setting a date for a get-together in London or Birmingham or Leeds? to consider together how we can go forward with the 7-7 truth campaign. Could we initially meet immediately after the demo on Sat 24th in a corner of the venue the 9-11 people will be meeting in socially, before the 9-11 movement conference on the 25th at Tufnell Park?

What do people think?
Aims would include
a) developing a list of investigative questions, and
b) sharing ideas on how to reach out to other folk who understand that Establishment atrocities and frame-ups can happen: e.g. Irish folk remember the bomb frame-ups of recent decades, many women reckon Diana was murdered, etc. But we also need to find ways to reach out to other communities who strongly tend to assume the official story is true (e.g. inter-faith participants) but who can also see that it can only be to the good for false conpiracy theories to be scotched if it will reassure Muslims that they aren't being scapegoated on this occasion
c) we could also think about a conference in a month or two and/or press release.

One idea I have is that there could be a judicial review of the police decision not to release CCTV footage of the men as seen by the many cameras in Luton and the Kings Cross stations. I have asked a legal eagle to consider this. The families would have locus standi, and maybe a Muslim organisation would also ?

Concerning the campaign: On the Sept 24th March for Peace from Parliament Sqare to Hyde Park (Stop the War/Solidarity with Muslim communities/ for Peace and Civil Liberties) , would people be willing to carry a large 4 mtr long banner with me? We could walk just behind the similar 9-11 banner (which says 9-11 Inside job Frame-Up then gives two websites) Possible wording (suggestions welcome):

7-7 doesn't add up [alternative wording: Who did it really?)
- Disclose the Evidence!
www.julyseventh.co.uk www.officialconfusion.com

If we had enough people we could also distribute a small flyer (A6) in large quantities. Could you bring friends to help distribute/hold banner?

I could bear the brunt of the cost of banner and leaflets, but if you have some spare money, contributions gratefully received.

News item: I see that Channel Five will have a 7-7 documentary from 9 to 10.30 on Wednesday (I bet it will be Mentorn).

May all beings be happy
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always thought that Princess Dianna was murdered and I've always connected it with the publicity she got from campaigning against Land Mines shortly before her "accident." Weapons Mean Money - Big Money to some very Rich & very Ruthless people - and I doubt they would have hesitated about "getting rid" of her. I wonder if Mohammed Fayed has considered that one!!!

1997: Princess Diana sparks landmines row

Princess Diana has angered government ministers after calling for an international ban on landmines.
Her comments - made during a visit to Angola to see for herself some of the victims of landmines - are being seen as out of step with government policy.

The Junior Defence Minister, Earl Howe, has described the princess as a "loose cannon", ill-informed on the issue of anti-personnel landmines.

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
KennyM
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm well up for a bit of banner holding mate Smile i actually wanted to make my own signs/banners but I don't have the capacity to make one as big as that. The bigger the better, i say Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: