FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What's happened to this Website?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> About this website
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:20 pm    Post subject: What's happened to this Website? Reply with quote

Were has all the video everidance gone fron the front page??????

This is a bad move Crying or Very sad
FindOutTheTruth
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN THEN? PUT THE VIDEOS BACK UP!!!
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moved

this is not news !

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
moved

this is not news !

It maybe not be news, but IMO this is a poor decision to change the home page. Confused Video Links.
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FindOutTheTruth wrote:
WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN THEN? PUT THE VIDEOS BACK UP!!!

Well it didn't happen this mourning? Crying or Very sad It must off been changed in the last few hours Neutral Crying or Very sad
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it.

However, we can perhaps have it on a separate page, these lists of movies. Also, have them updated with only the new worth watching movies, not the old ones that were left on the page before.
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who applied the adobe 'tin foil hat' filter to the design?
Mick Meaney
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one person made these decisions, they have been decided over many months through meetings, phone calls and emails.

I'm sure Ian can explain it better than I can but most of the decisions were made to distance this web site from the official 9/11 Truth Campaign Britain & Ireland (http://www.911truthcampaign.net) and to open wider discussion, which has until now been primarily about 9/11.

One of the main benefits I see with this; as many truth groups devote their time to highlighting a range of issues, non 9/11 events can now be placed in the events section.

SchNews
Action speaks louder than..

Last edited by Mick Meaney on Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zabooka wrote:
I like it.

However, we can perhaps have it on a separate page, these lists of movies. Also, have them updated with only the new worth watching movies, not the old ones that were left on the page before.

Old Movies to you, but not to lots of people new to this Conspiracy. I don't like this new law out because, a lot of people haven't got the time read books or visit loads of different websites so the video everidance is the best way to get into this subject, that's how I got into it. And it's easy all you to do is type in the web address and click on the videos, Simple and easy for people who are not very good with the keyboard, and also the
9-11 films are good for people with learning differcultes who can get into books later on. But all the video's have gone now. Crying or Very sad
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like very much... Well done guys's (whoever you are Smile )

It was very much needing a face lift and I like the extra features too.

Bongo. Wink
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo wrote:
I like very much... Well done guys's (whoever you are Smile )

It was very much needing a face lift and I like the extra features too.

Bongo. Wink

PITY about the obelisk masonic signature on the front page though...nearly as bad as the flaming torch Wink

gericom
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I honestly thought that I was on the wrong site! Give me time, and I may get used to the new look. Confused
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mason-free party wrote:
PITY about the obelisk masonic signature on the front page though...nearly as bad as the flaming torch Wink

Huh!

You think that the inclusion of the image of an obelisk is an indication of what exactly?

It's like saying that a site campaigning for the banning of Aspartame using an image of a can of Diet Coke™ must be sponsored by Coca-Cola™.

Words fail me!
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flamesong wrote:
mason-free party wrote:

Huh!

You think that the inclusion of the image of an obelisk is an indication of what exactly?

It's like saying that a site campaigning for the banning of Aspartame using an image of a can of Diet Coke™ must be sponsored by Coca-Cola™.

Words fail me!

well its funny how steven jones used the flaming torch symbol then split the scholars for truth site up...actually hijacking the website...i'm not daft mate,i know what goes on with these freemasonic types...and yes your mate in Blackpool probably believes in faked moon landings but not 911 fakery? how bizarre is that?

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mason-free party wrote:
...i'm not daft mate,i know what goes on with these freemasonic types...and yes your mate in Blackpool probably believes in faked moon landings but not 911 fakery? how bizarre is that?

Gawd! Here we go again!

I haven't a clue who or what you are talking about. David Boyle, maybe? My mate?

And by '911 fakery', I assume that as you have enlisted with the TV fakirs you are implying that anybody who doesn't subscribe[/i] to this nonsense must be a Freemason.

Yawn...
Sherlock Holmes
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:23 pm    Post subject: No link to July Seventh ?? www.julyseventh.co.uk Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
moved

this is not news !

Tony, I'm not convinced about the new web site layout.
You have loads of links, but none to the very good and highly effectivce UK july seventh truth campaign website http://www.julyseventh.co.uk

But you've managed to put in a link to David 'Lizards' Icke's site....

Please consider rectifying this.....
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree there are some serious problems

Not least of which is this

"This forum currently hosted by www.nineeleven.co.uk aims to provide access to discussion forums and other online media related to political, economic, social or military events arising from the so-called ‘Peacing it Together’. "

from the top of the front page - it simply doesn't make any sense. Trying to get it changed as we speak.

Best thing for disgruntled users, of which I am one, to do is PM the moderators with your polite suggestions and comments.

Yes this is going to need some fine tuning but the old layout was getting stale.

IMHO its a disaster removing all those excellent picture links to the best videos from the front page.

Neither am I at all sure about having a bunch of dynamic links at the bottom to mainstreram news - there are plenty of links to news sites on the right hand column.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung

Last edited by TonyGosling on Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Mick Meaney

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's going to be impossible to make everybody happy, sure there's things I'm not keen on but also things I do like. I think it's a compromise though and all the key functions of the forum remains exactly the same as it was before.

This has been spoken about for months now, with test pages being created and members suggestions being implemented, everybody had a chance to have their say, but that's not to say the fine tuning has stopped, it will continue.

The reason it took so long was to give everybody a chance to put their opinions into the hat, which many have, so we don't have to be running back and forth making major changes here and there months down the line.

SchNews
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think the websites looks frsher, and loads quicker.
So i think the changes have been ok.

Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
I think the reason for removing the videos is that this site is no longer a campaign tool for the 9/11 Truth Campaign Britain and Ireland; it's a forum where members of that campaign, critics of that campaign, and people interested in all of the wider issues can come to chin wag.

I welcome it, indeed I was one of the many people who was desperate for this to happen for a long time, as having a forum where so much unmitigated bullsh*t and antagonism goes on as a "shop front" for the campaign was frankly damaging.

I'm sure the administrators would not object to a sticky thread for 9/11 videos, but the videos presented there can be found on pretty much every 9/11 site and myspace there is out there.

I would recommend "Under the Carpet" for a broad selection of videos on all manner of topics: http://www.underthecarpet.co.uk

The name? I love it. Up to last week the title was "The War On Freedom" forum, whoever was responsible for the last minute change deserves applause. Who ever commented this was an American spelling of "piecing" is wrong - the spelling of that word is identical in US and UK English. Peacing it together is a play on words - we are trying to piece together all the evidence of the 9/11 and the bigger picture, our aim and our methods are all about peace. It's perfect.

As for the obelisk - well the idea of that image was to try and bring a lot of the topics people seem to want to discuss here into a single scene.

I'm sorry people have a problem with this, as it was me who designed it!

I was trying to go for a 9/11 city scape but will all the other buildings replaced by elements of what people see here as the "bigger picture" - so we have the towers, we have new world order pyramid, a masonic obelisk, a DEW, the corral castle, and a threatening surge of riot police to sum up a police state against a sky of chem trails with a UFO in. (A lot of the above has been cut out though!)

I'm not particuarly "into" all of these issues; I was just trying to make a composite of all members interests and beleifs here, to reflect the aims of the new forum branding - now it is no longer a reflection of the 9/11TCB&I, we are free to expand our discussion into all other areas.

I believe that the forum boards are due to undergo a change as well to reflect this. Mick? Ian?

The full image:

Peace and Truth
mark_e
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A welcome breath of fresh air, and such a releif to drop the war on freedom tag. Great work Mick et al
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to see the wording on the front page has been changed. Wink

The process by which these changes have been made has been rather too esoteric - I can see this forum sliding away from its focus on nineleven and the ensuing war on terror. Discussing whatever we want in the tradition of free speech, even for polite shills, and presenting that on the front page as palletable as possible for people who believe the official version of 9/11 and for opinion formers.

The best way to have illustrated our mission IMHO was by using Annie's phrase "War on Freedom", its something you can understand in the blink of an eye.

That is if you want to make the mission of this forum clear. "Peacing it together" has no focus on critiquing the war - Looks like somebody's "brainwave" but spells mission creep. When it appeared on Friday it was the first time I'd heard the phrase.

It would have been better to have this discussion amongst the mods beforehand and at least attempt to reach a consensus. What's happened instead is Ian Neal organised it elsewhere. Nobody seems to want to say who was involved except Mick who obviously would have been. All rather Indymedia like.

I PM'ed all the admins and moderators and only Mick has replied. Thanks Mick.

I was never convinced of the need to 'distance' this forum from the campaign. With a decent bit of moderation, as explained above, it is a credit to the UK 9/11 Truth Campaign. I'm worried about a wider agenda to David Icke'ify what we do here and I'm aware that lots of people involved are closet Icke disciples. Much as I respet the guy for his research into bloodlines etc. his reputation of lizards and being the son of god has tainted him forever.

Anyway thats my gripe over. JUst wante to get my views on the record since they weren't courted beforehand. Didn't like the process, but life goes on..... Wink

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk

Last edited by TonyGosling on Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony,
The main point is - this forum is no longer a representation of our campaign - it is a meeting place for campaigners, critics and the curious (as well as plenty of MI5 lurkers I'm sure!) to join in free discussion.

Therefore it is only right that the title of the forum is as broad and all encompassing as possible.

It should also be taken less seriously than before.

I'm not saying this just at you, or perhaps not even at you at all, but a lot of the comments about the changes are clothed in the notion that since this forum is a representation of our campaign it is all important how it is presented, all important it continues to play a part in the campaign with evidence submission through videos, all important there is nothing there that does not mirror our campaign aims.

The change that has actually been made is to divorse it from the campaign and allow those of us like you and I who care about this campaigns accesability to the public to allow that vein in our temple to stop throbbing at the sorry mess this forum was as a campaign front-end, and enjoy what an excellent resource it was for information on the bigger picture.

Because what we had was an excellent and broad ranged discussion here, unparalled across the web on the broader picture relating to 9/11, which sadly was actually a negative because the forum still represented the campaign. Remove the campaign and we are left with something which could be great for everyone.

It's not "Our Party" anymore - so we are free to enjoy it a little more, be a little more free with our opinions, and most of all free to stop worrying about how loons who post here relflect on the campaign.

Peace and Truth
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:

It's not "Our Party" anymore - so we are free to enjoy it a little more, be a little more free with our opinions, and most of all free to stop worrying about how loons who post here reflect on the campaign.

I never did worry about that and saw it as healthy that we have total free speech on a forum which has developed to deal with them by banning or whatever.

Note - I added a para. about this whole business of the percieved need to distance this site from the campaign to my post above.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Sherlock Holmes
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:57 pm    Post subject: Still no JulySeventh.co.uk link? Reply with quote

Still no link to http://www.julyseventh.co.uk ????

It made me sick to watch the anniversary 'commemoration' of July 7th knowing that Brown and the rest of them actually did it.

'Commemorations' are the greatest way to garner sympathy, propagandize, and evangelize any event. It was like a satanic ritual, that Scottish ( no offense to scottish people ) usurper was celebrating the sacrifice of the dead, it's like death worship, gaining power from the lives they have sacrificed. I mean I know that this might sound a bit nutty, but that is how I interpreted it. All that was missing was a virgin on the alter and Brown plunging a knife into her chest and ripping out a beating heart 'I sacrifice this to Satan in the name of power and control over the masses' ' Give me power lord Satan, I wish to control the oil for my oligarchy, viva aristo-kratos (rule by the elite).'

No only that, but to read the comments of some pompous security tsar, who says we all need to all start spying on our neighbours and grassing them up to the police, next time some Muslim brings home a gas canister in the back of his car, and how we're in this for a long haul. Yes, a long haul indeed, until we expose that fact that you scum are provocateuring terror & staging terror as a means of justifying wars for oil, and attacks on liberty at home.

I'll be honest I have distributed 5000 DVDs++ far and wide, I've never been a conspiracy theorist - I've never seen the film JFK and can say I've never seen an episode of the X-Files, I've always been a on the straight and narrow. I read the socialist worker once when I was about 16 years old - that's about as radical as I've ever been. But these people make me sick. I get so frustrated about how blatant these scum are, it's just day light robbery and murder...

rant over....
Mick Meaney

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Holmes the link is going on soon, only got 1 pair of hands here.
SchNews
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could I suggest that www.thetruthseeker.co.uk is linked to on the 911 site front page.

I find this the most interesting alternative news site around.....it takes articles from everywhere.

Rixon is also on our side (there is lots of 9/11 stuff on the site).
paul wright

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sherlock. Did anyone do a proper commemorative thing for 7/7?
I did single-handed last year with the Bradford Council ceremony, but failing to garner support this year did nothing.
Were there any actions?

Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am all for making changes for improvements and keeping the 911 truth campaign FOCUSED on its mission and objective.

The strength and potential success of any campaign or venture is based on unity. Making changes which risk creating division and confusion is a bad move.

This website to date has been the campaigns best asset and the portal for the UK 911 truth campaign.

I tend to agree with Tony Gosling and also agree with Stephen about the loss of the multimedia links.

If this website is no longer the portal for focus of the 911 truth campaign lets get www.911truthcampaign.net sorted first with the multimedia links.

If this site objective is about connecting the dots its domain name should be www.peacingittogether.com not www.nineeleven.co.uk.. As it stands it gives the PTB more ammo to label us as conspiracy theorists!

One thing i have learnt about 911 activsim is give people too much information to digest and they switch off!

I'd be interested to receive the opinion and wise words of Belinda.

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
Hi,
I think the reason for removing the videos is that this site is no longer a campaign tool for the 9/11 Truth Campaign Britain and Ireland; it's a forum where members of that campaign, critics of that campaign, and people interested in all of the wider issues can come to chin wag.

I welcome it, indeed I was one of the many people who was desperate for this to happen for a long time, as having a forum where so much unmitigated bullsh*t and antagonism goes on as a "shop front" for the campaign was frankly damaging.

I'm sure the administrators would not object to a sticky thread for 9/11 videos, but the videos presented there can be found on pretty much every 9/11 site and myspace there is out there.

I would recommend "Under the Carpet" for a broad selection of videos on all manner of topics: http://www.underthecarpet.co.uk

The name? I love it. Up to last week the title was "The War On Freedom" forum, whoever was responsible for the last minute change deserves applause. Who ever commented this was an American spelling of "piecing" is wrong - the spelling of that word is identical in US and UK English. Peacing it together is a play on words - we are trying to piece together all the evidence of the 9/11 and the bigger picture, our aim and our methods are all about peace. It's perfect.

As for the obelisk - well the idea of that image was to try and bring a lot of the topics people seem to want to discuss here into a single scene.

I'm sorry people have a problem with this, as it was me who designed it!

I was trying to go for a 9/11 city scape but will all the other buildings replaced by elements of what people see here as the "bigger picture" - so we have the towers, we have new world order pyramid, a masonic obelisk, a DEW, the corral castle, and a threatening surge of riot police to sum up a police state against a sky of chem trails with a UFO in. (A lot of the above has been cut out though!)

I'm not particuarly "into" all of these issues; I was just trying to make a composite of all members interests and beleifs here, to reflect the aims of the new forum branding - now it is no longer a reflection of the 9/11TCB&I, we are free to expand our discussion into all other areas.

I believe that the forum boards are due to undergo a change as well to reflect this. Mick? Ian?

The full image:

But Stefan, this is not just any old site! This the British and Irish 9-11 Truth Campaign site, were people can check us out, look at the video everidance and get a feel for this subject, if we don't do are campaigning through ONE site then were gonna be all over the place.

Also Stefan you say that we no longer use this site for campaigning, but I still use it, The Merseyside Truth group use it and lots of other groups around the country use it too. And it's a good way for the puplic to find out about future Events/Talks, Movie Srceenings ETC....... All this makes us stronger brings people together and helps spread the information even more, we have reached a point were there is no turning back and
The 9-11 Truth Movement has done a half too two thirds of the job and now as we entre the crucial stage that could see the first domino fall. So to change this forum and take the video and Radio Medium of is not going to help are Truth Movment.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> About this website All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: