FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What brand of terrorism is this?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
URIEL_MESSENGER
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject: What brand of terrorism is this? Reply with quote

Ok, my statement: do the Government think people really stupid or what?

Let’s look at the Middle East: a car bomb for instance: packed with “HIGH EXPLOSIVES” is driven into a building BOOM! Big mess big hole lots of casualties… with me so far? Good, now look at the UK same ‘type’ person plus the Jolly Roger anarchists cookbook. Ahuh… what a load of *.

Let’s analyse the situation a little more carefully…

How is it that the Middle East ‘terrorists’ can make bombs go BOOM and the UK ‘terrorist’ can only make them go PFFFFT!

Now go back in time, say 30 years when the NF were being a little naughty and making bombs and incendiaries that went (((* BOOM))).
Follow me so far?

Do you think that someone is have a laugh at your competence? I do….

What’s to say the UK and US Governments are selecting would-be terrorists and sneaking them to a fully equipped (jolly roger) camps in the Arizona desert (it looks like Afghanistan) and training them up to do these high school pranks they lead us to believe are terrorist bombing attempts?

Bleach bombs… I ask you… so typical of 1960’s American High School Pranks.

GET A * LIFE! Everyone knows we can BUY over the counter FIREWORKS at local cash’n’carry stores, and enough to blow the living * out of most buildings…

So * arrest me again!!!!!!!

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before this conversation goes too far down a certain route, I'm going to point out the obvious:

No f*cking way is anyone to post specifics about making explosives on this site

consider this an ass covering post courtesy of site admin

kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

before visiting the phillipines Tim Mcveighs bombs just went pffft and made a stink. After an alledged meeting with Al Queda/Abu Sayaf members his next bomb went to Oaklahoma city and made a terrible mess.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A whole lot of posts off here are currently being contemplated in Moderated posts. This thread is locked for now
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: