FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

911Researchers site taken down

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Articles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:29 am    Post subject: 911Researchers site taken down Reply with quote

http://www.911blogger.com/

911Researchers Taken Down
911researchers.com

John Albanese sent me an email today informing me that he caused the website 911Researchers.com to be taken down.

Mr. Albanese's decision was a result of the harassment of 911 widow Ellen Mariani - including the publishing of her personal address and contact information.

Mr. Albanese made the following statement to me by email:

"911Researchers has accused a great many people of a great many things. IN recent days they accused me of being a member of Al Qaeda and a homicidal lunatic planning murder. The FBI and police are aware of this. The tags associated with these stories included 'gas chamber' - 'torture' - 'hanging' - 'murder' etc etc. All of this I quietly tolerated. But after a lengthy conversation with 911 widow Ellen Mariani last night I decided the time to act was now, and I decided to pull the plug on Mr. Siegel's operation. It is my hope that Mr. Siegel and the 'researchers' who support him will reevaluate their lives and consider the pain and suffering they have brought into so many people's lives with their irresponsible accusations and harassment campaigns. Simply put, attacking witnesses, first responders and 911 widows is off limits and is does not occur in a vacuum. People are indeed watching and prepared to act when that sacred line is crossed."

"Forwarding absurd theories to intentionally discredit this movement is your right under the Constitution. Claiming space beams and little green men brought down the towers is protected speech. But - harassing people, defamation of character, slander and threats is NOT protected speech - and only a fool would believe that Americans are not prepared to live and die defending those principals."
gareth
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's back up and as full of nonsense as ever

http://www.911researchers.com/node/684

Quote:
by rick

After posting the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxj6K4zz7I0 John got on the phone to Hostgator.com and complained about this video and Fred’s post. Anything to bring the truth to a close.

Hostgator immediately responded by cutting the site off and my access to accounts. Their response is they do not want controversial sites on their service and cut me off, no access to the files, nada! No warning. In a forum with 100’s of posts a day I am responsible for each of them without questions and without opportunity to moderate at all! Hostgator is irresponsible, crass and negligent causing great harm to me, the community and the first amendment in their quest to be the Disney hosting service.

John is mostly mad about the video. You can see him running. Keep the liar on the run. John Albanese is a fraud, a liar, an opportunist, vengeful and an evildoer. Let him run because he will not hide.

You can now understand why the 911Flogger has changed their direction. They intend to try and shut down sites that expose their frauds. Be aware of your enemy and their tactics. Be careful that you do not feed them as you lay their evil hearts open for the world to see. If you are not careful you will hurt all of us instead.

Spread this video far and wide. Rank it up! Get his words out! Fakir!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Articles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: