FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

7/7 bombers secret fortune

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:44 am    Post subject: 7/7 bombers secret fortune Reply with quote

7/7 bomber’s secret fortune
http://www.thestatesman.net/page.arcview.php?clid=8&id=130060&usrsess= 1

One of the four suicide bombers who died in the July 7 London bombings had a £121,000 fortune. Chip shop worker Shehzad Tanweer’s estate in his home city Leeds, northern England, has staggered security chiefs and the origins of the 22-year-old bomber’s riches remain a mystery, the Sun tabloid reported today. The sum is more than double the £55,000 compensation amputees will receive following the London blasts. And it is an incredible 10 times the £11,000 figure families of the innocent people murdered by the 7 July gang will get in compensation. Tanweer blew himself up at Aldgate Underground station, killing eight people and injuring dozens more. A spokesman for the probate department at the High Court told the tabloid: “The net amount figure of £121,000 is the realisable figure which is what is left after taxes and debts on the estate have been deducted. We have no information as to what the estate was worth before that deduction was made. The only people who will know are the family and the solicitors.” Despite planning his own death to kill others, Tanweer died in testate — meaning he left no will

ok if he was planning a suicide why not write a will
how does a 22 YEAR OLD chip shop worker get that kind of dosh
wealthy people dont tend to top themselves

7/7 EXPOSE THE LIES

Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"wealthy people dont tend to top themselves "

not true at all. there is a long list of rich people who have committed suicide.

"how does a 22 YEAR OLD chip shop worker get that kind of dosh "

oh a number of ways, money laundering and drug dealing i imagine. chip shops are good for that kind of thing. then again he could have just inherited it.

"ok if he was planning a suicide why not write a will "

well he may not have expected to die. but then again most don't write one anyway
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:30 am    Post subject: Re: 7/7 bombers secret fortune Reply with quote

stelios wrote:

One of the four suicide bombers who died in the July 7 London bombings had a £121,000 fortune. Chip shop worker Shehzad Tanweer’s estate in his home city Leeds, northern England, has staggered security chiefs and the origins of the 22-year-old bomber’s riches remain a mystery, the Sun tabloid reported today. The sum is more than double the £55,000 compensation amputees will receive following the London blasts. And it is an incredible 10 times the £11,000 figure families of the innocent people murdered by the 7 July gang will get in compensation. Tanweer blew himself up at Aldgate Underground station, killing eight people and injuring dozens more. A spokesman for the probate department at the High Court told the tabloid: “The net amount figure of £121,000 is the realisable figure which is what is left after taxes and debts on the estate have been deducted. We have no information as to what the estate was worth before that deduction was made. The only people who will know are the family and the solicitors.” Despite planning his own death to kill others, Tanweer died in testate — meaning he left no will

7/7 EXPOSE THE LIES

An important emergence of information

Quote:
the origins of the 22-year-old bomber’s riches remain a mystery
.... becuase we arnt going to bother investigating. After all, we were already told hes guilty, so what would be the point?
Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the old saying goes......

If you want to know, follow the money trail. Question
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lockerbie wrote:

not true at all. there is a long list of rich people who have committed suicide.
oh a number of ways, money laundering and drug dealing i imagine. chip shops are good for that kind of thing. then again he could have just inherited it.
well he may not have expected to die. but then again most don't write one anyway

Are you getting paid for writing this stuff? Or are you a trainee?

Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
oh a number of ways, money laundering and drug dealing i imagine

Aye cause all big Drug dealers spend their spare time earning minimum wage serving chips to drunks. Whenever I used to score drugs I'd just walk into a nightclub and follow the smell of lard....
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
lockerbie wrote:

Are you getting paid for writing this stuff? Or are you a trainee?

But it's true, Stelios. A lot of rich unhappy people top themselves - not for political reasons, I'm sure. Some people dedicate their lives to making money, find that as a result of their riches they don't know who to trust, feel friendless, lonely, unhappy and that their lives have been a waste of time - nothing to live for!
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the implication is that the gentleman did not commit suicide

22 year old low wage guy to have NET savings of £122,000 is worhy of investigation. Alot of the time M15 recruit fraudsters and dealers.
I am not alleging he was a fraudster or a dealer but he has no visible means to have acquired the wealth.
He may have been paid for information.

it needs to be investigated

Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

£122K is the realisable figure Stel, not the ammount of cash in his bank account. Thats probably whats left once his house, car etc are paid for. If he really was a devout muslim, he probably wouldnt have had a traditional mortagage, he may of bought outright from savings and gifts. None of my muslim mates have mortgages and they're not all that devout tbh
Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not believe that any of them committed suicide. It could possibly have been compensation for his murder.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kc wrote:
£122K is the realisable figure Stel, not the ammount of cash in his bank account. Thats probably whats left once his house, car etc are paid for. If he really was a devout muslim, he probably wouldnt have had a traditional mortagage, he may of bought outright from savings and gifts. None of my muslim mates have mortgages and they're not all that devout tbh

Sorry KC but i have to correct you. Of the 2 million muslims in the UK who own homes 99.9% have or had a mortgage. Muslims are allowed to have mortgages and loans.
What you have been subjected to is brainwashing propaganda.
I believe that propaganda is by anti mulim elements who want to prevent muslims from buying their own homes and raising funds to start businesses.

Let me clairify. All Christians and All Muslims are forbidden from practicing USURY. Which for i will explain as charging of interest.

This is quite diffrent from taking out a mortgage or a loan. You see the sin is on the part of the person who lends money and charges interest. It is not on the part of the victim in the transaction. The borrower has not committed USURY. And in fact in the koran it actually states that all loans must be of fixed term, have a written agreement and fixed repayments.
Therefore mortgages and loans which have fixed terms and a written contract and indeed witnesses are ok according to koranic law. However, credit cars and overdrafts by the same score are not ok.
To lend money and charge interest is USURY and therefore not ok.
Quote:
[2:279] O ye who believe! Fear Allah and give up what remains of interest, if you are truly believers.
[2:280] But if you do it not, then beware of war from Allah and His Messenger; and if you repent, then you shall have your principal; thus you shall not wrong nor shall you be wronged.
[2:281] And if the debtor be in straitened circumstances, then grant him respite till a time of ease. And that you remit it as charity shall be better for you, if you only knew.

But another thing is always check for yourself never take anyones word for anything. That is what the UK Truth movement is all about. Investigate everything.

Quote:
O you who attained to faith! Fulfill your bonds

The “bonds” which the Qur’an orders followers to observe and fulfill include all types of contracts whether bilateral, multilateral, or any unilateral obligation to which one binds him or herself. The term also covers any commitment towards God or any commitment in areas of private law, especially the civil and commercial branches. This also applies to various areas of constitutional, administrative, financial, and international law.

The Qur’an has expressed a strong recommendation that a contract be in writing as stated in the following verses:
Quote:
Do not avoid preparation of an agreement whether the stipulated period is short or long, it will be just in sight of God, stronger in evidence and better to rule out doubts. No scribe whom God has taught to write shall refuse to write the agreement.

In some circumstances the Qur’an is even more explicit about written documents. It states:
Quote:
When you contract a debt for a fixed term, record it in writing. Let a scribe record it in writing between you ... Be not averse to writing down whether the amount be small or great, with its term

This clearly implies that taking a loan is ok. Full quote:
Koran 2:283
[2:283] O ye who believe! When you borrow one from another for a fixed period, then write it down. And let a scribe write it in your presence faithfully; and no scribe should refuse to write, because Allah has taught him, so let him write and let him who incurs the liability dictate, and he should fear Allah, his Lord, and not diminish anything therefrom. But if the person incurring the liability be of low understanding or be weak or be unable himself to dictate, then let someone who can guard his interest dictate with justice. And call two witnesses from among your men; and if two men be not available, then a man and two women, of such as you approve as witnesses, so that if either of the two women should forget, then one may remind the other. And the witnesses should not refuse when they are called. And be not averse to writing it down whether it be small or large, along with its appointed time of payment.
therefore clearly as is quoted in the Koran a mortgage or a loan are perfectly ok so do not allow anyone to tell you they are not

£122k is after paying off all his bills and loans, credit cards etc.
Alot for a 22 year old. Considering student loans and working in a low paid job. How much did you have at 22?
Quote:
the origins of the 22-year-old bomber’s riches remain a mystery
they imply his wealth was not property based

KC - a devoit Muslim would NEVER commit suicide it is the number one sin guaranteed one way ticket to HELL
Please lance that particular boil too.
I am not implying that the chap was a muslim or even a devoit muslim. Just that any muslim knows that suicide is strictly forbidden by every religion. It is the sin from which you cannot repent.

Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Aye cause all big Drug dealers spend their spare time earning minimum wage serving chips to drunks"

a few years ago it used to be ice cream trucks. you don't remember that?
Robin
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject: Islamic Law Reply with quote

First off, I think that talk of Islam and Muslim should be put in perspective. I don't believe such a thing as Islam exists - IslamS do. A Sunni would call himself a real Muslim as would a shia - both say the other is not a real muslim.

Two - there are only 3 reasons for muslims for muslims to travel to non- muslim lands - preaching,education and war. The vast majority of muslims in the uk are here to better themselves - therefore they are not REAL muslims at all regardless of mortgages

It depends which type of mortgage - the most popular mortgage in the uk is where your payments are invested and you get interest from that. It is only in the last century that so called islamic mortgages have been permitted - a set amount of extra money is agreed upon eg. i give you 200,000 you give me 300,000 back. this method allows the word usury to be ommitted but it' a scam of wording.

Lastly, only the highest scholars are allowed to interpret the texts of the Quran and the Hadiths and they must refer back to the salaf. Where there is no solid evidence - eg coffee wasn't around with the salaf - scholars make Itjihad. They make an informed guess of what Allahs law is. The scholars around at the time coffee became common said it was a stimulant and therefore a haram drug. Later scholars said "agh sod it -you gotta move with the times innit?' and started to drink coffee.

Sorry, forgot what my point was.
Robin
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: Ah yes Reply with quote

What the truth movement needs is a scholarly analysis and explanation of Islam in order to educate ourselves and people in general. There should be a forum and resources on this site dedicated to it. Perhaps even a seperate website written by as objective a committee as possible.

For starters, I've been to Mecca and looked at many texts and spoken to many people but i don't know enough yet. What I do know though is that suicide bombing is justified by an attack of the salaf on opponents in Arabia. a guy jumped into a walled compound to almost certain death (he was outnumbered 400 to 1 and already injured). As far as I remember it's a sahih story.

The universe rests on a fish that rests on a tortoise - or something like that.

Saying Wahabism is like saying the people I teach english talk robinish and their all Robinis who follow robinism.

The Muslim Brotherhood is as far from 'Wahabis' (salafis) as Man U is from Man city. Ye it's the same city but they hate each other. All this wahabi inspired muslim brotherhood terrorism bs in the media is bs. Do man city fans go round wearing man u shirts? *!

Sorry, lost myself again.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Islamic Law Reply with quote

Robin wrote:
First off, I think that talk of Islam and Muslim should be put in perspective. I don't believe such a thing as Islam exists - IslamS do. A Sunni would call himself a real Muslim as would a shia - both say the other is not a real muslim.

Hello Robin, i dont think a sectarian debate is necessary. The discussion was how did the guy get his dosh and why are we not investigating it.
He may have been selling drugs from his chippy but only the police and M15 know the answer to that question and that might dispell the myth of a jihadi suicide bomber rather a petty criminal blackmailed by special branch.

Robin wrote:

Two - there are only 3 reasons for muslims for muslims to travel to non- muslim lands - preaching,education and war. The vast majority of muslims in the uk are here to better themselves - therefore they are not REAL muslims at all regardless of mortgages

Sorry you have to explain this, what muslims have travelled to non muslim lands? Surely you are not refering to Britain where muslims have lived since the 1600s and whose countries we have invaded. The reason many of them live here is because they are born here.
The recent asylum seekers that came from Iraq, Kosovo, Bosnia, Somalia, Lebanon, Afghanistan - well the answer to that is obvious.
And what do you say about White British and Black British converts?
Have they invaded your land too?

Robin wrote:

It depends which type of mortgage - the most popular mortgage in the uk is where your payments are invested and you get interest from that. It is only in the last century that so called islamic mortgages have been permitted - a set amount of extra money is agreed upon eg. i give you 200,000 you give me 300,000 back. this method allows the word usury to be ommitted but it' a scam of wording.

Usury is usury so however you word it it is forbidden
Taking a mortgage is perfectly fine. Usury is not ok.
I am not sure of your point here.

Robin wrote:

Lastly, only the highest scholars are allowed to interpret the texts of the Quran

Where are you getting this stuff from?
The BNP website?
Anyone is allowed to read the Koran and interpret it in any way they see fit. You can read it yourself online. Maybe it will help you take the boulder out of your eye mate.

Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What, the terrorists have money. From now on i want my government to check where every penny has come from, from all its citizens, yes sirree, i want my bank to report where every penny of mine comes from, and every penny i spend goes to. That will surely stop the bombers who hate me because i am free, wont it? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Yes gordo, more security measures please, and hurry with my ID card.
Robin
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:42 am    Post subject: Hi Stelios Reply with quote

I won't send any more replies on this thread. 1 because it's kind of off topic and 2 you don't really understand what I'm saying ( a common problem for net-based discussions) but I don't mind reading your reply to this post.

Working backwards - I'm getting this stuff 1st from Quran 2nd Hadith 3rd Scholars as is the law in Islam and as a white british convert to Islam that's what I chose to do.

Usuary is usuary so if your mortgage payments are invested by tyour mortgage company (as is usually the case) and you get the interest ......

There's no confusion - it's very clear and simple. If you're a Muslim you live in a Muslim land unless 1 your fighting a war (against oppressors) 2 there to convert people 3 they have technical education which Muslims don't e.g. advanced computing etc. It doesn't matter where you're born or any other nonense it's clear Islamic law that most people chose to defy.

Yes, you're right a sectarian debate doesn't belong on this thread but it's sorely needed.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:16 am    Post subject: Re: Hi Stelios Reply with quote

Robin wrote:

Working backwards - I'm getting this stuff 1st from Quran 2nd Hadith 3rd Scholars as is the law in Islam and as a white british convert to Islam that's what I chose to do.

My friend, if you are a white British convert then you must know. Islam has nothing to do with lands, countries or nationality your statement there are only 3 reasons for muslims for muslims to travel to non- muslim lands - preaching,education and war is clearly wrong since you have not travelled here you are from here.

It is quite clearly stated that only Koranic law is accepted. Stuff you are taught by hadiths and scolars is not allowed. The quote from the koran clearly states "God has no proxy" i am sure you are familiar with the whole passage. Scolars can tell you what they want. They have no right to do so nor do they have any authority to do so. In fact it is expressly forbidden in the Koran to follow the teachings of scholars.
As for Hadiths, well do you know a genuine Hadith from a false one?
One says it is good to drink your urine when you are ill. Another says that Urine is dirty and must never touch your body let alone consume it. So which of those two Hadiths is correct?
Again i am sure you are familiar with the whole paragraphs so i wont copy and past the whole lot. But you do get my point.

Read the Koran and you will find Mortgages are acceptable. The element of sin is on the part of the lender not the borrower. Taking a mortgage is quite different from becoming a loan shark. That is what the legislation is designed to stamp out.

Please do not let scolars tell you stuff that contradicts what you can read for yourself in the Koran. They have no authority in the eyes of God.

Quote:
Usuary is usuary so if your mortgage payments are invested by tyour mortgage company (as is usually the case) and you get the interest ......

It is of no concern to you what the bank does with your money. Far better for you to boycott shops that invest money in weapons that kill people. Like Marks and Spencers for example. That is a far higher moral stance than denying yourself and your family the chance to own your own home.

Quote:
There's no confusion - it's very clear and simple. If you're a Muslim you live in a Muslim land

For pity's sake. Please name me this so called Muslim land?
I do not know of one tiny corner of this earth that can be described as Muslim land. It does not exist.
Islam is a religion it has nothing to do with owning land. If you are not even going to buy your house how on earth are Muslims ever going to have their own land?

Please look at things logically bruv.

[/b]

Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Re: 7/7 bombers secret fortune Reply with quote

stelios wrote:

7/7 EXPOSE THE LIES

Regardless of the reason for Tanweer's fortune, the news of his somewhat suspect wealth was meant to distract from something more important happening the same day:

Quote:
British terror suspect can be extradited to US, court rules
By Jason Bennetto, Crime Correspondent
Published: 06 January 2006

A British man accused of trying to set up an al-Qa'ida terrorist training camp in Oregon can be extradited to the United States, a court has ruled.

A district judge said yesterday that Haroon Rashid Aswat can be sent to America to face trial. Lawyers for the 31-year-old, from West Yorkshire, are to appeal to the High Court.

Lawyers for the American government have accused Mr Aswat of helping to set up a terrorist camp to train Americans and Britons to fight in Afghanistan. They claim the suspect arrived in New York from the UK in November 1999 and had computer disks showing how to make bombs and poisons. Mr Aswat stayed in Bly, Oregon, for a month before going to Seattle.

Mr Aswat, who denies any involvement in terrorism, is also accused of claiming to have been in a training camp in Afghanistan and to have met Osama bin Laden. He could face up to 15 years in jail in the US.

Mr Aswat's defence argued at previous hearings that there was a risk of him being designated an enemy combatant and sent to Guantanamo Bay if Britain handed him over. They had also argued evidence against him in the US came from another al-Qa'ida suspect and had been obtained by the threat of inhumane treatment.

But the court heard yesterday that the US embassy in London had sent a diplomatic note assuring the UK government that Mr Aswat would be "prosecuted before a federal court".

District Judge Timothy Workman, sitting at Bow Street magistrates' court in London, said he was satisfied that Mr Aswat could be extradited and was sending the case to Charles Clarke, the Home Secretary, for a final decision

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/legal/article336774.ece
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:16 am    Post subject: Re: 7/7 bombers secret fortune Reply with quote

The Sun is trying to make us all jealous here but they have unearthed a monster which might come back to bite them. Was this the proceeds of drug-dealing? Or payments from Parliament's 'black budget' for services rendered to the arch-mage Scarlett, head of MI6?

stelios wrote:
One of the four suicide bombers who died in the July 7 London bombings had a £121,000 fortune. Chip shop worker Shehzad Tanweer’s estate in his home city Leeds, northern England, has staggered security chiefs and the origins of the 22-year-old bomber’s riches remain a mystery, the Sun tabloid reported today.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are only a couple of scenarios that can be true.
1. he was a drug dealer selling gear wrapped up with his saveloy and chips.
2. he was nicking from the till while his boss was out the back defrosting the cod
3. he was running a credit card scam

I dont think he was paid for services rendered or supplying information to M15. It is more likely that he was set up and then blackmailed. It is a very easy thing to do.
Let me elaborate and you can make your own minds up.
The two brothers who were arrested in Forest Gate when one of them was shot.
Ok remember the police said one of them had been found with lots of child porn on his pc?
And they had found £30,000 in cash under the bed and believe that postman patel had been on the fiddle
and the family were claiming benefits while some of them were working.
Remember?
Ok then finally they were released NOT GUILTY of all charges and you saw two guys with shaven heads and long beards.
Now i live in London, i move in areas with high muslim populations. I have not ever seen Muslims looking like that. They looked more like two members of ZZ Top an eighties heavy metal group. I am not trying to be funny. But really i see and meet and even know alot of muslims and none of them look like the two guys from Forest Gate.
My point is, i think they were blackmailed.
Either they play ball and dress like this, shave their heads, talk from this prepared script or M15 are going to set them up for child porn, benefit fraud and stealing Royal Mail.

Now it is highly possible that M15 does this with all the so called suspected Muslim terrorists.
Set them up, stick some money in their accounts, upload a flash drive into their PC and then they can make the suspect dance and sing to their tune.
Carry ths bag to London and everything is forgiven.
Park this car here or you go to jail for ten years.

Out of over 1000 arrests maybe 10 have been sentanced and all those sentances are dubious and may be overturned on appeal. The recet 40 years for chapathi flour and water, may well get appealled and overturned. Conspiracy to commit murder when you are carrying a bag of flour is not very easy. Murder itself carries a 14 years sentance so 40 years is very strong. The Ghanain guy said he was told to carry this bag and he didnt even know what was in it.

So chip shop guy, i think he was set up, and this is an M15 fit up. If a 22 year old had NET cash of £122,000 he would be driving a good car, partying and certainly not wanting to commit suicide.

Link

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
There are only a couple of scenarios that can be true.
1. he was a drug dealer selling gear wrapped up with his saveloy and chips.
2. he was nicking from the till while his boss was out the back defrosting the cod
3. he was running a credit card scam

4. he sold his house to help out his fathers chip shop? He moved North from London or elsewhere with high house prices (like I am about to do)? He simply sold up to start a business?
EDIT* Hmm at 22 thats some going but there must be other ways too Rolling Eyes
I'll add I'll never trust the Sun or other papers as they follow what the money says all the time. Even if its the criminals dishing the money!! and how can a dead man fight their claims?

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:

4. he sold his house to help out his fathers chip shop? He moved North from London or elsewhere with high house prices (like I am about to do)? He simply sold up to start a business?
EDIT* Hmm at 22 thats some going but there must be other ways too Rolling Eyes
I'll add I'll never trust the Sun or other papers as they follow what the money says all the time. Even if its the criminals dishing the money!! and how can a dead man fight their claims?

Moving to North London?
We,ll have to meet up for a pint DD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: