FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What will the world be like in ten years?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spiderman
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:29 am    Post subject: What will the world be like in ten years? Reply with quote

What will the world be like in 2017? i am interested to hear peoples thoughts think what has happened in the last 7!
Cruise4
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2017... I am unsure if we can get to 2013. It could be global civil wars, we could have a stripped away earth, we might have alien overlords, we might have no planet at all.

OR we could have a golden age lasting eons. Or Ascend to a higher level of conciousness.

How this is all going to map out over the next few years is anybodies guess.

Personally if I get to see the downfall of the current crop of bent politicians, corporations, bankers and their cronies, I will rest easy. I hate these people with a vengeance!
Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

websites such as this will be a distant memory.

Under new anti terrorism waffle, anyone posting a hint of critism to those self elected 'leaders' will be whisked to guantanamo gulags, under the inciting terrorism laws, and held indefinantly citing mental health issues.

the world will see a drop in population, due to some mysterious bird flu like pandemic, which cannot be cureed due to the sudden glut of biochemist suicides over the past 20 years.

Another bush family clan member has swept to power, and that man of peace and truth GW has been awarded another peace award.

kissenger has been accused of pulling the strings as the death toll in Iran surges to 10 million from the incessant carpet bombing, but the terrorist cell doing the accusing are now in an american gulag, diagnosed mental illness cases and the genital electrode machine is applied daily to help their recovery.

despite huge advances with zero gravity technology, these advances keep getting confiscated under the invention and secrecy orders act 1949, along with the water powered car. Government agencies say these technologies are nothing more than conspiracy theories, and just trust us on this.

people that were urged to invest in pensions funds, and cajoled to think of a guaranteed £400 a week pension, now find that a litre of petrol costs £80.

citizens caught without their ID cards, are detained under the prevention of terrorism act, and if they have been critising governments they are detained as a terrorist and shipped to the gulag citing a mental illness.

The christian fanatics and extremists are given generous funding as long as they go out 5 times a week chanting yes jesus loves you.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Christian fanatic here Smoke

and I have seen the future Smile

Guess where I'm going tomorrow?
http://www.newtons2.entadsl.com/Pages2007/history2007.htm

I suppose you mean
These people?
http://www.christianactionforisrael.org/czionism.html

or these people
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_Templar

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zionists are very clever tricky people.
They turn their natural enemy into their slaves.

One thing is i will never be a pimp or a whore for the zionists.

Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I live, I will be seventy two in 2017. I dread to think about what life will be like for us oldies by then. The younger generations will not be able to retire like I have, because there will be no state pension for people who were born after 1955.
Petrol, (assuming I still have a car) will be around £2.50 a litre, road tax in the region of £250 per year.
The internet will be subject to stringent control, with forums and "subversive" websites a dim memory.
The latest televisions will be equipped with a camera that will watch you in your own living-room and bedroom, and, hidden microphones will relay any conversation back to the "watchers".
If you try to smoke, a voice will break into the programme to tell you to stub it out, or face a hefty fine.

The police will all carry tazers, and real guns, and wear body armour. Parliament will be in an exclusion zone of a half mile radius.

By then the masses won't live in houses, as when the housing market crashed in 2009, millions lost their homes, combine this with more dreadful floods that ruined thousands of new build properties, and, a home of ones own will be, an unachievable goal for millions.
The kids leaving school at eighteen, will be so uneducated that nobody will employ them. They will be micro-chipped, and their every move recorded.

Ten years from now, if things don't change, then nobdies life will be worth living.
Sorry to be so pessamistic, but it's the way I see things going, unless a miracle happens. (Well, you did ask!) Confused

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: