FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Apollo Moon Landings Faked?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Were The Moon Landings Real or Hollywood?
Real!
23%
 23%  [ 11 ]
Special Effects!
51%
 51%  [ 24 ]
I Like Sitting On Fences, I Feel Safer...
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
I Neither Know Nor Care!
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
What Has This Poll Got To Do With 911?
14%
 14%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 47

mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

listen...the astronauts involved are top ranked freemasons...surely that should sound alarm bells...the most corrupt,lieing,filthy organisation on the planet bar perhaps zionism
lockerbie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"the most corrupt,lieing,filthy organisation on the planet bar perhaps zionism"

i'll put my hands up to both of them.

"listen...the astronauts involved are top ranked freemasons"

do you actually have the membership list for a secret society?
URIEL_MESSENGER
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: APOLLO bs Reply with quote

[url]HTTP://WWW.NINEONEONE.NL

and just for fun view [/url]http://www.cuttingedge.org/articles/ICG.html

Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched the six youtube videos provided by Blackcat.

If you watch them all i counted 3 astronaughts that swore on the bible that they went to the moon.

One refused to swear on the bible using the word TREASON.

TREASON is to sell out your country to another country so if they lied about going to the moon they are not guilty of treason but of deception.

But the guy that was asking them to do this still didn't belive them even after they did what he asked them to do.

What more could they do?.

As to their behavour though i think it was disgraceful.

They were impolite, rude and nasty.

Where did that guy get that tape that he says proves that the moon landings were fake?.

Can it's origens be verifyied?.

I'd also like to say that when i study videos such as the ones Blackcat provided, you will get a totaly honest responce of my point of view on it from me.

Also i'd like to thank Stefan for his responce to me, thank you very much.

Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't yet seen any convincing footage or images for moon landings but then I haven't been looking very hard, just the usual images we've all seen!

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

paulsouthend wrote:
NO 9/11 is the only ISSUE, you ask me to repect people who do 9/11 truth harm, never m8. now i do understand there are many other very important topics to talk about, but 9/11 is the kernel issue its what we need to focus on! talking about moon landings is a total waste of time, don't give people ammo to fire at us all... we have to bring 9/11 truth to people everywhere, the rest will fall in to place... but fake moon landings! c'mon.. time is short, every day ppl die because of 9/11 lies...

Fellow truther.
The moon landings is VERY connected to the 911 and 7/7 and all the other false flags. Because it too is a false flag.
The media lied to us about so many things but remember success breeds bravado.
George Bush senior had a hand in the Kennedy assasination and got away with it. Rewarded by becoming the head of the CIA and then president. During the 1960s there was an arms race and the cold war as well as a space race. The americans who relied on former NAZIS to develop their space program were losing the race.
So instead of actually going to the moon they lied.
the exact same group of people did the exact same thing when they carried out the 911 event and lied

All TRUTHERS have to understand the 911 lie is one in a long line of similar events. More are happening. You have to clean your mind of ALL the lies you have been told. Understanding how they successfully lied about the moon landings and other major crimes is essential.

Nobody is firing ammo on you. We fire our message of truth onto others.
A person cannot accept 911 and deny 7/7. A person cannot accept USS Liberty and deny Operation Northwoods. A person cannot deny the NASA moon landings fraud yet accept the WMDs fraud.

NEVER deny the truth because the truth will always set you free m8

Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

9/11 is the tip of the iceberg, sure i understand that, but its the place to start, if ppl start to learn, the rest will fall in to place. how can it not.. i'm not saying its the only issue... its the main issue right now, and its to us to help others to understand. talking about moon landings is not going to help any.. imo
URIEL_MESSENGER
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: moon fake Reply with quote

Come on people, since the last alledged apollo mission, how many missions to the moon has there been?

NONE WHATSOEVER

Why you ask?

Well... I'll tell you.. NASA no longer have the amazing 'hi-tec' equipment they had back then >pre-AMIGA 32< and the same media spin doctors and amazing SPX (special effects) that we have nowadays, how could they get to the moon:

Imagine the Earth was 12" across, it would take 32 Earth measurments to reach the moon, following this? good, it would've taken a fuel cargo load the size of the USA's Empire State Building to reach the moon (one-way-trip), can you imagine this in real time?

Those nice people at MIT that are employed by NASA say its a physical & Scientific IMPOSSIBILITY to take that trip TODAY let alone in 1968!

The TRUTH (not that you would believe it) is: the americans have NEVER been to the Moon, there is no debris on the Moon, (there are new telescopes that can scan the Moon = for this argument) and the Moon DOES NOT BELONG TO aMERICA!

oh yeah... "Have a nice day..."

lockerbie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Why you ask?"

because there was * all there and people got very very bored.

"Imagine the Earth was 12" across, it would take 32 Earth measurments to reach the moon, following this? good, it would've taken a fuel cargo load the size of the USA's Empire State Building to reach the moon (one-way-trip), can you imagine this in real time? "

got the maths for this?

and i take it every other missions was faked as well, pioneer, cassini, voyager, new horizons all the mars missions?
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really sorry stelios but i'm going to have to disagree with you on this one when you say:

"A person cannot accept 911 and deny 7/7. A person cannot accept USS Liberty and deny Operation Northwoods. A person cannot deny the NASA moon landings fraud yet accept the WMDs fraud."

Each of these incidents is a seprate event and must be treated and investigated as such, the results or outcome of the investigation of one event may not be the same outcome as the results of an invesigation of another.

Sure there may be elements within one event that may link to another event, but they are still seprate events.

Everything is not going to be 100% lie and conspiracy but not everything is going to be 100% genuine either, it's going to be 50-50.

Our task it to look and analyse these events as they come in and decipher which is which.

But to employ the thinking that everything is all one way is to employ (and i'm open to be corrected on this) something which i think is called: FUZZY LOGIC.

The use of FUZZY LOGIC is an extremely irrational, unobjective, bias, predjudice way of working and thinking.

We cannot decide if somthing is genuine or a conspiracy untill it has been analysed and investigated as thoroughly as possible.

From all the evidence of 9/11 for example that is:

Verbal evidence
Visual evidence
Scientific evidence
Behavour evidence (of the US fedral goverment).
Evidence of events prior to and after 9/11.

Leads me to the conclusion that 9/11 was an inside job.

In fact what clinched it for me as reguards 9/11 was when i saw the collapse of WTC 7.

The moment i saw that, i knew that it was controlled demolition that brought those buildings down.

But i do agree our enemy that is against our freedoms and our liberty is a very, very cunning one.

It uses massive and very clever and sophisticated deceptions to cover it's tracks and trick people.

We all must be very very careful.

And we should continue to question and look into everything that happens and everything that the goverment puts before us nomatter what the final outcome of our anaysis is.

Last edited by Louise on Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
egw
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that there are some very intelligent people in the world, and that some of those people would be among the ones claiming the moon landings were faked, if the moon landings were actually faked.

I've only ever seriously considered the possibility that they were faked once, and that was after watching the Bart Sibrel video. The Apollo astronauts made themselves look very shonky and guilty in the Sibrel video, but the conclusion I've come to is that the astronauts are in some kind of boys club, just like mason-free party suggests, but that their goal is to convince unwary people that the moon landings were faked, when in fact they were not. (I can only guess as to why they might be asked to do this, and why they might agree).

I'm not completely convinced, but many of the apparent anomalies - like "incorrect" shadows and lighting - have been explained to my satisfaction. And everything else is a line-ball decision where the choice is to take the word of the expert, or to take the word of the rank amateur moon-hoaxer. And when the score is already experts 1, rank-amateurs 0, then there's not much choice really.

At any rate, I agree, 911 issues are more important. And 911 issues can stand completely on their own, so associating them with moon-hoax theories is only likely to discredit 911 truth.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

egw wrote:
many of the apparent anomalies - like "incorrect" shadows and lighting - have been explained to my satisfaction.

A lot of things have been "explained" but still leave lingering doubts eg the shadows and lighting. There are some others which cannot be explained however, such as the intense radiation on the surface of the moon and the extremely high temperatures. How could they keep themselves cool? There are always "explanations" for these things but they stretch plausibility beyond belief and I cannot believe they could have gone and survived. Your "explanation" for the behaviour of the astronauts is an example of what I am talking about. Their strange subdued behaviour is meant to make us believe it was a hoax!!!??? That is typical of the skewed logic that is employed by the hoaxers to "explain" away all anomolies, not just about the moon landings but about 9/11 as well.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:36 am    Post subject: Re: moon fake Reply with quote

URIEL_MESSENGER wrote:
Come on people, since the last alledged apollo mission, how many missions to the moon has there been?

NONE WHATSOEVER

Why you ask?

Because in the interim years there was absolutely no point.

Regardless of the fact if they actually went or not - as far as the original reason was concerned, funding was secure for the future and Russia had been beaten to the punch. As the number of Apollo missions grew and global interest dramatically dropped off, apart from collecting rocks and repeating their 'triumph', there was little to be gained by sending a couple of men and battery operated car.

The underlying and often overlooked point here is 'payload';

The moon has some underlying strategic benefits, however Saturn V rockets had a very limited payload capability despite their apparent huge dimensions. This meant that getting anything of any size onto the surface of the moon was impractical and cost prohibitive due to the large number of rockets it would have taken just to get the stuff into orbit let alone across the 250,000 mile gap.

In other words, they never went back as they were waiting for technology to catch up and provide a reusable vehicle with a large payload capacity - it really is that simple.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:51 am    Post subject: Re: moon fake Reply with quote

URIEL_MESSENGER wrote:

Those nice people at MIT that are employed by NASA say its a physical & Scientific IMPOSSIBILITY to take that trip TODAY let alone in 1968!
"

as my colleague rightly says today it is impossible to go to the moon.
But 1968 with stone age technology and carrying a thimble full of fuel?

Do not forget several NASA people who tried to whistleblow were all knocked off. Or should i state died in unlikely accidents.

But as Lockerbie misleadingly suggests the moon landing fraud has no bearing on CASSINI, cassini is a real problem and is really happening. Why do we know this? Well becausae to launch a plutonium bomb into space is far easier than launching a manned mission. It takes years for cassini to reach it's target and that contrasts with how quickly we aparantly reached the moon despite having inadequate fuel.

The moon landings fraud enabled NASA to secretly divert funds for other uses. Look at the 2.3 trillion dollors missing from the pentagon. Once the moon landing fraud is publically accepted there will have to an inquiry as to where the money went.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stelios Wrote:

"Do not forget several NASA people who tried to whistleblow were all knocked off. Or should i state died in unlikely accidents."

Who were these people Stelios?.

Is there anywhere on the internet i can reserch into the circumstances of their deaths to try to find anything suspicous about it?.

By the way Stelios, i just thought i'd let you know.

I've just had that film "V for Vendetta" arrive to me buy post.

It seems that this film is quite highly favoured by quite a few people on this forum.

I'm looking forward to watching it.

egw
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
A lot of things have been "explained" but still leave lingering doubts eg the shadows and lighting. There are some others which cannot be explained however, such as the intense radiation on the surface of the moon and the extremely high temperatures. How could they keep themselves cool? There are always "explanations" for these things but they stretch plausibility beyond belief and I cannot believe they could have gone and survived. Your "explanation" for the behaviour of the astronauts is an example of what I am talking about. Their strange subdued behaviour is meant to make us believe it was a hoax!!!??? That is typical of the skewed logic that is employed by the hoaxers to "explain" away all anomolies, not just about the moon landings but about 9/11 as well.

I was talking about their behaviour in the Sibrel video, which was anything but subdued. They were doddery, conceited, incompetent, evasive and shonky (and oops! one of them even had a moon hoax video playing in the background when he was being interviewed in his own home!). Each one of them managed to disgrace himself in turn in that video. Surely one of them, after half a lifetime of practice, could have pulled off a passable "Yeah, we really did go to the moon" act, you'd think. Especially when none of them in half a lifetime prior to that video had made any fatal errors while perpetuating the hoax.

Their behaviour was strangely subdued at the post Apollo 11 press conference, but maybe there's a good psychological explanation for that. They'd just completed what in their wildest dreams they had hoped to complete as their life's work, and now they were stuck with the prospect of spending the rest of their lives with people tugging on their sleeves. Wouldn't you be a bit flat?

I don't want to be the one that defends the moon landings, but I will defend them against one unsubstantiated claim after another, which appears to be all the moon hoaxers have got at this point in time. (Which nice people at MIT? Coz it's news to a lot of us out here! Where are the physicists - anonymous if need be - who agree that there wasn't enough fuel, and that there was too much radiation, and can show the maths to prove it?).

I can't say with certainty that they went - when you look at the odds of the entire mission going off without a hitch at the first attempt, it does all seem very unlikely. Mere months before a deadline of great national and international significance, to boot. But it's going to require evidence to convince people who think the moon landings actually happened to think otherwise - not assertion.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's Tom Baron, the aerospace technician who complained to Congress about dangerous corner-cutting in the Apollo program - and died in a train accident "just four days after he testified." There are also the three astronauts - including Gus "the Right Stuff" Grissom - who died on the launchpad in a 1967 "mishap" when fire swept through their capsule. Grisson had groused publicly about Apollo's safety troubles,
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't these so-called whistleblowers die several years before the moon landings supposedly took place? They only voiced their concern over cost-cutting, it was hardly 'There's a huge film set built out in the desert where they are going to fake the landings and I can prove it.'

Do this really consitute whistleblowing?
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

huge film set?
surely you mean small, the footage makes blake's 7 production look good
very poor directing and editing
repeated use of the same scenery/transparencies
poor lighting
forgot about painting the stars on the backdrop

this was a Low budget movie using a handfull of staff

Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
huge film set?
surely you mean small, the footage makes blake's 7 production look good
very poor directing and editing
repeated use of the same scenery/transparencies
poor lighting
forgot about painting the stars on the backdrop

this was a Low budget movie using a handfull of staff

No, I unquestionably mean huge. The areas involved would have to be large, bigger than the sound stagte for productions like the last James Bond movie and that is described as vast.

The point you miss is lighting.

What this means is that although in practical terms it would be simply a case of finding an area of desert that resembles the surface of the moon - you would then need to light it evenly with what appeares to be a single light source. The entire area would then essentially become 'the set'. The other option is to construct an indoor set/stage on which to film - which then creates another altogether different set of problems and variables.

Look at the images - you'd need a great many powerful lights, all out of camera shot, all somehow powered, (all potentially ready to go 'pop' at any moment). I circled the astronaut for perspective.

You highlight production shortcomings which is not the issue.

This is a film set? Measure the distances in your mind's eye - if as suggested this is hoax and was filmed here on earth - this is a very big film set.

Small? Nah!

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what do u call big.
look at the photo you posted
it from a moon landings hoax site yet you present it as evidence for the defence Exclamation

ok where are all the stars?

Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
what do u call big.
look at the photo you posted
it from a moon landings hoax site yet you present it as evidence for the defence Exclamation

ok where are all the stars?

Firstly, I am not arguing for the defence - I have never once claimed we went to the moon.

Look at the 'photo' you posted? There were two. I'd say the lower of the two covers a huge area in terms of photographic lighting.

The photos (regardless of source), are all we have to go on - they were either taken on the moon or not - all pro or anti sites contain 'the' photos, hence no-one is able to supply any other photos, so I am unsure as to what a hoax site can offer photographically as opposed to a NASA site? All the photos are the same.

You then switch direction to stars, as if our original debate is somehow connected and I am an authority.

Photography in space, is not exactly like here viewing it from the earth. Look at the picture below taken of the moon. Where indeed are the stars?

With still photography, particularly when hand-holding the camera, you can't really select a shutter speed slower than 1/30th of a second and capture sharp images due to camera shake. To capture the stars from the surface of the moon, you'd need much slower shutter speeds.

My understanding of the moving images on the moon's surface, they used SSTV that had a broadcast rate of @ 28 frames per second - way too fast to show detail in the 'sky'.

As I have said in many other threads, I prefer to take a balanced view of things. If something is explainable and has an explanation, I don't ignore it just because it might challenge my core belief. I personally think there is a wealth of information that points to us not having sent men successfully to the moon and back, but many elements that are regarded as 'proof' that we didn't go, do have rational explanations.

I trust that answers your concerns.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My opinion of the moon landings is that they were faked.

I have only one doubt and that is, the moon rocks, which I am told were widely disseminated and examined among the scientific community whom we always respect and believe.

These lunar rocks were compared, presumably, against other known moon rocks and so therefore must be real moon rocks as compared to the control samples which were real and ended up on earth because of a . . .

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lunar rocks have been gathered remotely by the Russians and there is no need to send men in order to gather any. At this point believers say "but the manned missions brought back several thousand tons whereas robots could only carry a few ounces". Ok I am exaggerating but its along those lines. Scientists have only ever been given a small amount as they are considered so valuable. Easily done - without the need for a man landing on the moon.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moon Rocks?
Ok how do you or i verify that the piece of dehydrated bird droppings are actual moon rock. It is the emperours new clothes all over again. As nobody can go to the moon and verify these are actually moon rocks.

My view is meteorites from the moon have been found on earth, they may have been on earth millions of years but scientists claim it to be moon rock.

You see this is one of the tricks these people play.
The planes crashed into the towers so it must have been the cause of the collapse not the explosions heard in the basement.
People phoned using their mobile phones from flight 77.
The muslim doctor poured petrol over himself and ran at the police shouting "Allah"
We saw Osama Bin Ladin saying on the video that he would attack unless we voted for Jim Kerry in 2004

A conjurer uses various distractions and anecdotes to fool people.

Moon landings.
OK we know there was not enough fuel to make the journey.
We know all the photos are fake.
We know the tech in the 1960s was like being in the stone age compaared with today.
The space suits are made of aluminium which would melt with the intense heat on the moon, un sheilded from the sun.
The lunar modul has no sheilding today even the shuttle is covered with heatproof sheilding
the car driving around on zero gravity moon surface 200 degrees in temperature in virtual zero gravity yet the astro zero was struggling to lift a moon rock which if any of you remember he lifted by rolling it up his leg.
Now surely that would have PUNCTURED his spacesuit and meant instant death. 1. The moonroch should have been weightless. 2. The rock would have been white hot after having solar radiation on it non stop 3. his space suit is pressurised meaning it would split and burst 4. he would have been trained NOT to lift space rocks in that fashion.
5. When Buzz Cola Aldrin was interviewed on CNN he said the flap for the lunar module was under the pilots seats in between them on the floor. Bearing in mind the landing thrusters and take off thrusters, that is impossible.
6. the fuel for the take off thrusters - the lunar module - well where was it? You would need quite a bit and oxygen to allow it to burn
Dont forget no scorch burn marks on the landing area
7. photos multiple light sources, shadows, no stars in the background.

Look closely at the photo.
FOOTPRINTS IN ZERO GRAVITY?
REFLECTION OF PHOTOGRAPHER
NO STARS
CONFLICTING SHADOWS
I could go on but you would get bored.

Anyone who believes that humans have walked on the moon is an extremly gullible person and needs to wake up.
Alternatively contact me because i am selling a 1984 porsche 924s white in colour a collecters item only £1400 low mileage, FSH, genuine 1 lady owner from new.

Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

Last edited by deep thinker on Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:

1. The moonroch should have been weightless.

Whilst there are many points you raise that could be challenged as being pure guesswork, like meteorites 'from the moon' - can you please back up your above claim?

If the moon rock should have been 'weightless', then so too should the astronauts and consequently nothing would stay on the moon's surface. There is gravity on the moon, one sixth of that of the earth. A three hundred pound rock would still weigh fifty pounds, so 'weightless' is completely incorrect.
As I said previously, I am not a believer in that we sent men to the moon - but you have this habit of gross exaggeration and quoting 'facts' that simply aren't true.

Another example;

Quote:
Look closely at the photo.
FOOTPRINTS IN ZERO GRAVITY?

The moon does not have zero gravity.

I dealt with your 'no stars' claim earlier very clearly - the cameras were hand-held, consequently the shutter speeds were too fast to record any star detail. For some strange reason, you avoided this totally? Still, not to worry.

Last edited by telecasterisation on Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surely the "no stars" question is easily answered because they were in daylight. Just as you cannot see stars on Earth when the sun shines you will be unable to see them from the moon during daylight. The only difference is, because the moon has no atmosphere, the sky is black during daytime. Does this make people confuse our black night sky full of stars with the black day sky of the moon?
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stars do glow during the day here on earth, but we can't see them because of the glare of sunlight. When the sun is up, the blue color in sunlight gets scattered all over the atmosphere, turning the sky the familiar bright blue color. This blue light is much brighter than the faint light coming from the stars, so it prevents us from seeing them even though they are still there.

If you were standing on the Moon, where there is no atmosphere, you would see the stars wherever you stood. Recording them on film is a completely different matter as you would have to use much longer exposure times than hand-holding would allow.

This is exactly the same as here on earth - simply try it. Go out at night with a camera and attempt to capture the detail of anything in the sky in fine crisp detail hand-holding the camera. A windowsill or tripod is mandatory to capturing stars on film.
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 1 thing all moon landing pix have in common is the very small visual pane! No horisons or landscape shots! From my point of view that should not be the case, if the trip was real!! 'wow look at this lunar landscape, gotta get some of this for the folks back home' Very Happy
Just look at the pics nothing that cannot be created back here on earth! http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&q=Moon+Landing&btnG=Search+Ima ges&gbv=2
I'll use this to demonstrate, why did knowone walk a few metres to to take a landscape shot from the ridge?

I'll use this as a good example that if you took all moon landing photo's as legitimate it must be alot smaller than what we're led to believe. As all of them depict a short depth of view beyond which you'd fall off into space! How far in this one? 100m?

I just found this, you may be able to walk a mile in this before falling off into oblivion!
Apollo 17: Boulder on the Moon
http://www.astronet.ru/db/xware/msg/1163771

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 11 of 23

Jump to: