FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fire the Grid: Shelley Yates on You Tube

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:51 am    Post subject: Fire the Grid: Shelley Yates on You Tube Reply with quote

For Adam

Fire the Grid Tuesday 17th July 11:11

http://www.firethegrid.org/

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Four Ways to Fire our Earth Grid

I have been travelling and speaking for about two weeks now and I have just realized that I have not shared a valuable piece of information with all those that wish to fire the grid with us. That information contains the ways in which we can actually fire the grid. In the beginning I was only told of the two ways to fire the earth grid. They were to meditate or pray. I have additional information to share with the world about how we all can all participate in our own way. Each human is to participate in his or her own way with acceptance for where each of us lives on our consciousness journey.

I asked the question; “what do the fence sitters do, those that have lived their life without prayer or meditation?” I was given an answer and I will explain it here. First they informed me that it holds a negative vibration to do things out of guilt or shame. That is to say if you use any method to connect with the grid and it comes from old programming of the guilt and shame, the idea that you must do something or something bad will happen to you, then this reason will actually cancel the intention you are making. So please be sure to use the method that resonates with your own truth. If you are new to the notion of manifesting then use any of the four methods but ensure it holds positive intention for you.

The first and second way to fire your personal field and therefore fire your own hexagon on the earth grid is to meditate or pray. These are traditional methods which have been used for eons to connect with Source. The purpose of prayer and meditation is to quiet your busy mind so you may hear from the universe clearly. Ancient scholars have written about the power of prayer since Jesus’ time. Meditation is used by millions of people throughout the world to find the connection to Source. I was told that when we fire the grid we will elevate our truth and connection as if we had been meditating for ten years. It will lift our fields and maintain a high frequency permanently as we move forward toward the changes that are coming. I suggest you use the method that best brings you peace and joy. I also suggest that you incorporate music, as listening to music which holds the tones of love will immediately facilitate lifting your field. The music that holds the tones of love may be many types of music. Mozart and Beethoven both hold these tones. There are many other composers which have these creative tones infused in the tonal energy of the music. I highly suggest using Bradfield’s music as it definitely holds many tones and frequencies, which have assisted me with raising my own vibrational field over these past two years. There is 30 minutes of Bradfield music available on our site.

You will recognize the tones I speak of as the music will leave you vibrant, alive and full of potential. This type of music is everywhere however as with every piece of this project please use only that which resonates within your inner being. The music you seek will be the music that brings you a feeling of being alive and happy. Remember it is not necessarily the sounds that your ears hear but the feelings the music evokes, while you are listening to it and also they make you feel after listening to it. There are many wonderful types of music but I ask you to dig deeply when choosing your music to remember if the lyrics of the music you choose to listen to are full of hatred and anger then the likelihood of this type of music lifting your heart to a love state is rather doubtful. I know in my heart that we all love a variety of music but in this instance please choose the music that will open your heart to joy and leave you feeling wonderful. You can use this music to fire your own field on a daily basis therefore the opportunity to utilize music when we fire the grid will amplify and assist the effect of the earth energy on that day.

The third way to fire the grid is to find your joy and bliss. It may be any joy you can think of, the smile on your child’s face or licking an ice cream cone. Simply find a human experience that brings you joy then give thanks and gratitude for the experience. This process of keeping your heart light and filled with joy, it is the method that I use everyday to practice firing my own grid system and lifting my own vibrational field. That is the energy that lives in and around my physical body. I also add that this is the method I used to beat my depression. It is a powerful tool to overcome negative thoughts. In order to fire the earth grid you need to find that state within your own personal being which resonates that life is wonderful then give thanks for that wonder. Spend the hour doing that which brings your great pleasure, whether that is listening to music or lounging in bed reading to your child. Do the thing that brings you your greatest joy. Spend this creation hour in a happy, blissful place then remember to say thank you to the Energy force that allows us this earthly time and experience. This will work to fire your own personal grid and in turn fire your piece of the earth grid on that day. It is paramount to remember that acceptance of all other ways is key. We must learn to unite ourselves by our similarities and not divide by that which makes us different. A rose by any other name is just as sweet. So no matter where someone’s mindset or ritual lays we all desire the same outcome. To unite the world as one race and to bring peace, prosperity and abundance to all that share this earth with us. The similarities in this event are that we understand there is an Energy Source from whence we all came. We also understand that there are rituals and traditions we individually have that we use to connect to that Source. These similarities are what bind us in this process. We do not spend any of our valuable energy debating which energy name is correct or which tradition is better. We choose to acknowledge each individual ritual as important and then in that moment we are all on the same page working toward the same goal.

It is in the doing that we create the reality in which we live. If you do anything on that day with the intention of making a difference then the activity you choose is not of such great importance. It is the fact that you are consciously choosing to do something that is the great sharing moment. The key event during that hour is that you choose to do something, anything wonderful, find the joy of potential and then have gratitude for the experience. It is the gratitude that will fire the grid and you will consciously place your vote among millions for the direction we wish our world to move towards.

The fourth way to fire your grid is not the best way but an option for those who must use it. Simply write a note to your inner being, no matter what name you give that inner being, it could be soul or God-force or merely my inner self. These Light Beings have acknowledged that they understand our human limitations and therefore they have spoken at great length to make me understand the potential of creation through intention. They have suggested for your guidance and counsel that you write your inner being a letter giving that inner piece of yourself permission to connect with the grid on your behalf on July 17 at 11:11 GMT. On this earthly plane we continue to have free will and therefore we must give our inner being permission to connect on our behalf. State the things that bring you joy and bliss then give thanks for those moments. Clearly state your intention to manifest the world we desire then sign your note to leave your personal energy with your intention. Then go to bed or work or what ever task you must do and be assured that your soul will register your vote by firing your inner system and uniting it will the many, many people who will be joining us on that day. As I said earlier in this paragraph it is not the best way because doing things with consciousness is the best way but it is better than not being able to participate.

I mentioned that the letter would indeed send your vote. That is a way I have described what we are doing. It is indeed a vote of sorts. As we move into the new vibrational time we are defining what kind of world we desire to be our final outcome in 2012. The energy we are transmitting at the time of this great energy transition will define the new time to come. What kind of humanity and earth do we want to present to the universe. Who do we consciously intend to be for the new time? This will be the first time in our human evolution where we will consciously choose our path. So no matter what method you choose to use or who you choose to sit with; the ultimate defining moment for each of us during this process is, are we holding love and optimism in our hearts as this cosmic event facilitates our vibrational lift.

In order to manifest the world we so desire we must live within the energy field of joy and gratitude even when the human journey is difficult. Once we have enough humans in the frequency of love, joy and gratitude then we will begin the exciting journey of rebuilding our earth the way it was intended to be. I have been telling people if we each take care of the “I” then the “we” necessary for the earth changes will certainly follow. The indigos and crystal children are fast approaching the age where they will step forward and create where we leave off. Let’s make sure they have great energy to work with.

Much Love and Light of Grace,

Shelley

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another talk by Shelly Yates

Link

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: