FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fire The Grid - A NWO Psyop?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ianrcrane
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Fire The Grid - A NWO Psyop? Reply with quote

Discernment is one of our most valuable assets ... use it wisely

I first became aware of the July 17th 'Fire the Grid' a few weeks ago and I must confess that it did not resonate with me, so I didn't pursue it any further. However, a few days ago I received the following Email (see below) from Terry Boardman, author of 'Mapping the New Millennium'.

Terry, a University Lecturer by day, has been a long time researcher into the machinations of the New World Order and his 1998 book 'Mapping the New Millennium' was extremely prescient of the post 9/11 geo-political agenda. Terry has been a student of Rudolf Steiner for many years and wrote the introduction to the recent re-print of Steiner's seminal work 'The Karma of Untruthfulness' and has written a number of outstanding articles for the Anthroposophical periodical 'New View'. In short, whilst I may not agree with everything Terry writes, I have great respect for his insight and intuition.

Since receiving Terry's Email, I have been trying to substantiate Shelley Yates claims. An incident of such magnitude would surely have been reported in the local media; hospital records should be available and perhaps one of the medical 'miracle workers' would step forward to endorse Shelley's recollection of events? Despite the many websites latching on, unquestioningly, to Shelley's claims, there is an absence of any supporting or corroborating data. So far, neither I nor any of my fellow Truth Researchers have been able to access any supporting evidence. Shelley's website is very professional, yet corroborating links are conspicuous by their absence.

The Email campaign to garner support for the 'Fire the Grid' meditation on July 17th, bears all the hallmarks of a Stanford Research Institute exercise in infiltration and manipulation of the mass consciousness. SRI have a well documented track record in Psychological warfare as documented by Hal Putoff, Russell Targ, Ingo Swann & Uri Geller. There is, of course, always the possibility that Shelley Yates is the unwitting victim of an SRI or MK-Ultra manipulation project.

I would humbly recommend that discernment and discretion be applied as to how one participates in any event related to July 17th.

Meanwhile, I have written directly to Shelley Yates asking her to comment on our observations and requested that she post documentary evidence supporting her claims, on the 'Fire the Grid' website. As yet I have not received any response!

Yours in Truth,

Ian R. Crane

Quote:
-----Original Message-----
Sent: 05 July 2007 00:16
Subject: Pied Piper at the Grid of Fire

Check out this remarkable piece of New Age deception, behind which I strongly suspect someone like the Lucis Trust - if not them themselves - is lurking...it has all the hallmarks. www.firethegrid.org

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=cqUAluDvuU4&mode=related&search=
The YouTube talk by Shelley Yates is in 8 parts

A big jolly woman with an orobouros snake on her left arm and a crystal in her cleavage (both angelic inspiration, apparently) tells a story of how angelic miracles saved her and her son from certain death after drowning (14.11.2002) in a car in a lake (quite a baptism!), but this leads via an apparently simple plan for coordinated global meditation by millions (17.7.07 at 11.11 am or 12.11 pm; do the sums), involving the 'heavenly' music of Bradfield and Anael, onwards to Project CAUSE, which turns out to be something like a plan for a world government by Global Council in 2012 for the sake of the indigo children!! We do indeed live in "interesting times".....

Follow the links within the site (Bradfield, Anael etc and the links recommended on The Plan page) and you get to some to some "interesting" places. It's an ambitious attempt, either to use gullible idealists to make pots of money or else an occult excercise to manipulate their thoughts and etheric forces through mass meditation with the ultimate aim ("Project CAUSE") being the establishment of a 'Global Council' in order to return us all to 'the ancient knowledge' and 'a tribal mentality' of ONENESS [sounds a bit like Zion in The Matrix] so that we can "move forward" and save the Earth(!). (words in quote marks are from the website and YouTube lecture) It's focused on 2012 and 'the indigo children' and is apparently growing quite rapidly. I would strongly urge you to alert any friends of yours who you might think susceptible to this tosh which is currently zooming round the Web, but on second thoughts, maybe you shouldn't...if they are susceptible, they might end up on "the Grid"....I'll leave the decision to you.

I have received a mail from an acquaintance of mine gushing with enthusiasm about it and encouraging friends to go for it !
Pied Pipers everywhere these days....

Terry

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, this is my thought for today on this:

Quote:
You know I'm in one of those awkward places today where I don't seem to quite see things the same as other people but have to try and express myself anyway

On the one hand we seem to have people inspired and lifted by the Fire the Grid message, some of them New Ager’s who embrace anything, some inspired for the first time.

On the other hand we seem to have people asking various questions and finding what appear to be good reasons to be dubious and doubt "where this is coming from" and conclude its part of some manipulation

I'm not satisfied with either position: because it seems to me that’s its not a simple matter of duality (but then, it seems to me that duality is actually the illusion that controls: is this dit or is this dot? but what about ditot?)

We are coming to a crunch, where we have the info we have, we know what we know, and we have to say: am I going to act, or am I not? Am I going to focus on what we have in common to build a shared future, or focus on what we have apart and not act because everyone else in the world is not the same as me?

Let’s put it this way: are "dark forces" going to be out to manipulate and use an event like "fire the grid"

Well that’s an oxymoron isn’t it? Since when have "dark forces" not been ready to use and manipulate anything genuine that could break their spell and weaken their "power"

Is that an excuse to never come together in anything, ever, because we can always find evidence for "them" playing silly buggers?

Isn't that, in itself, another form of control?

I'm not saying what anyone else should say, think or feel, but I've decided that I am me, I am free, and it’s better to have my participation in this event where I can do my part to influence, than not take part and let "the others" influence anyway

And that all the "power" the Dark powers have anyway: the power to influence

Who do we believe in more?

"Them"

Or ourselves

No contest for me, what about you?

Lets make it happen

Quote:
do the sums), involving the 'heavenly' music of Bradfield and Anael, onwards to Project CAUSE, which turns out to be something like a plan for a world government by Global Council in 2012 for the sake of the indigo children!! We do indeed live in "interesting times".....

Maybe it is

So what? Not going to happen if awakened humanity says "No f*cking way", is it?

Someone else said to me:

Quote:
John why all the baggage though, the snake tatoo "they" made her get, the new agey memes, the hive mind she talks of getting once again, a magical formula is given for how to be possessed in the music bit plus many many more things.
I agree we should all get together but without the new age/occult baggage and ritualistic memes behind the fire the grid ritual.
We should all be at peace daily and project that, not have it delegated to one day in the year so peeps just go back to old ways again but have happy egos.

Has anyone asked the earth how she feels about all this, has anyone considered we are firing up our own prison.

I know mate: why this? why that? Why Greer? Why Noorey? why up? Why down? Why Trust? Why Fear?

We've got endless excuses, havn't we?

Is there a single figure, a single person, whose put any spirtiual message of any kind onto the Net (Oh! Why the Net?), who hasnt been feared to be disinformation and fowarding the cause of evil by someone else?

Isnt their infinate reasons to think that anyone is not to be trusted, that everyone is working for "them", that Dark Gods want to eat our souls?

Yet here we are, 2007, and the world needs humanity to love itself like never before

When are we going to say "Right: I'm making a start: I'm gonna focus on what we have in common and get involved in building something, not focus on what we have apart and isolate myself from contributing anything"

So to me, its: Do we trust ourselves?

I trust myself: and so I'm saying "lets do it"

Becuase if I fear myself, and dont trust myself to "do it" (get involved in healing this planet)

Its that much less likely to happen, and I dont deserve it if it does

Its the heart of the dillema:

Our greatest Fear is also our greatest desire

We dont want a world divided and we dont trust a world united

What has to shift there, if it isnt US?

The Watcher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: Frigid Ether Reply with quote

Fire the Grid ... an anagram of Frigid Ether

Global Council? Kiss my ....!

This is definitely a psyop and all those New Age flakes who have been distributing this crapola need to wake up to the fact that the brotherhoods know very well how to manipulate the good intentions of the alternative community.

Go meditate for a One World Government if you so wish ... but before you do, please get hold of the proof that Shelley Yates and her four year old son were raised from the dead.

As Terry Boardman writes, 'Pied Pipers are everywhere ....'

The Watcher
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Watcher wrote:
Fire the Grid ... an anagram of Frigid Ether

Global Council? Kiss my ....!

This is definitely a psyop and all those New Age flakes who have been distributing this crapola need to wake up to the fact that the brotherhoods know very well how to manipulate the good intentions of the alternative community.

Go meditate for a One World Government if you so wish ... but before you do, please get hold of the proof that Shelley Yates and her four year old son were raised from the dead.

As Terry Boardman writes, 'Pied Pipers are everywhere ....'

The Watcher

why does it matter whether Shelley Yates story is true?

Spirutality is based upon mythologically true stories the whole world over all through time: they are just an excuse for the conscious mind to let the far larger subconscious mind do whats really important

"That doesnt make sense to my mind"

Well so what? Our minds and our emotions are not us, but are merely feedback we are observing:

We are Consciousness

utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

11:11 GMT - Take time out to Fire the Grid
The site has been hard to get in the last 2 days... everyone is firing.
http://www.firethegrid.com/eng/home-fr-eng.htm
Play your part

Not everything is a psyop - just because this has hit a huge scale doesn't mean it's got demonic intent. Everything about how this thing was organised was horizontal and for zero financial reward.

There's no Halliburton behind the curtain on this one.

The symbol on her arm can be taken whatever way you wish... much like a lot of things in life. This is more about what you want or what we want. It's not prescribed.

If you think it is do your part with an open heart and nothing can go awry.

I'll be in the centre of PHOENIX PARK, aka Forest Fields - Notts @ 11am

<edit> that's 11am GMT or 12 with Daylight Saving </edit>

--

Last edited by utopiated on Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we have to start looking at the fact that becoming aware of terms like "new world order" - has almost caused a flip response. I did a post on this a while back.

The point is language is powerful and as Burroughs rightly pointed out is extremely virus-like. However these concepts, whilst on one had they can awaken us to the onion-like layers of reality - they can also, as Phillip K Dick pointed out, infect us with their derangement.

So in this case - the very term "global council" makes half of us run a mile or snarl our anti-NWO teeth. In fact a global council could be a useful "thing". Our problem is one of cynicism engrained by years of seeing structure as hierarchical and power obsessed. These terms have no innate meaning - we're all giving them power but I think the balance has tipped a little too much the other way.

But I've said all this before. So I'm off.

--
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Since receiving Terry's Email, I have been trying to substantiate Shelley Yates claims. An incident of such magnitude would surely have been reported in the local media; hospital records should be available and perhaps one of the medical 'miracle workers' would step forward to endorse Shelley's recollection of events? Despite the many websites latching on, unquestioningly, to Shelley's claims, there is an absence of any supporting or corroborating data. So far, neither I nor any of my fellow Truth Researchers have been able to access any supporting evidence. Shelley's website is very professional, yet corroborating links are conspicuous by their absence.

Well, I decided to go with the flow on "Fire the Grid on a "know" I has just 24 hours before the time... but I had a bit of time this morning so I went digging

Firstly, I found a link to a news story here:

http://www.dailygrail.com/node/3317

Quote:
I thought I had this all figured out after Kat gave me instructions. Apparently not.

Anyway, here's a copy of the first link:

H2oAirRsQ
11-29-2002, 11:13 PM
Mother thanks 'wingless angels' for brave rescue

Richard Foot
National Post

Thursday, November 21, 2002

HALIFAX - It seems extraordinary that four-year-old Evan Grace is
alive. Yet today he lies in a Halifax hospital -- breathing on his
own, his eyes wide open -- with Shelley Yates, his mother, sitting at
his side.

Mrs. Yates and her son owe their lives to good fortune and the
courage of strangers who launched a daring rescue after their car
flipped off a Nova Scotia highway last week and sank nose-first into
a flooded, roadside swamp.

"The cold water took me fast," she said. "I felt myself slipping
away ... My last thoughts were to miraculously find my sweet baby so
we could at least die together."

Yesterday, Mrs. Yates made her first public comments about the rescue.

In a letter published in two Halifax newspapers, she thanked the
dozens of city residents who helped bring her son back to life -- in
particular the "wingless angels," as she called them, who found the
sinking car and "pulled us from death's clutches."

Mark Hoadley is one of those "angels." Yesterday, he said in an
interview that he and his friends are not heroes, just ordinary
people who reacted, "one hopes, like anyone else would," after
stumbling upon calamity.

Mrs. Yates, 37, was driving with her son last Thursday on a two-lane
highway on the outskirts of Halifax. Days of torrential rains had
soaked the city and flooded the large ponds on each side of the
highway, one of which was pouring across the road. When Mrs. Yates'
Ford Taurus hit the shallow flood, it hydroplaned into the guardrail
and off the highway, landing upside down on the surface of the pond.

The mother began to panic, however, when she realized her car was
sinking in the pond. Water was rushing in and neither her doors nor
her windows would open because the electrical accessories had short-
circuited.

As Mrs. Yates prepared to die, Mr. Hoadley sped past in his pickup.
The co-owner of a construction business, he spotted two friends --
Paddy Hilchie, his business partner, and Jeff Winters, a Halifax
police officer -- driving in the other direction. He called Mr.
Hilchie on his cellphone to say hello.

Their conversation had barely started when Mr. Hoadley noticed the
sinking car, told his buddies what he had seen, and hung up to call
for help on the 911 emergency line. Mr. Hilchie and Mr. Winters
turned around and met Mr. Hoadley on the roadside overlooking the
accident.

Mr. Winters, a paramedic, stayed on shore while his friends, who are
in their 40s, swam into almost three metres of frigid water. With Mr.
Hilchie helping his buddy from the surface, Mr. Hoadley dove to see
what he could find. After several attempts he managed to open the
driver's door and came face to face with an unconscious Mrs. Yates,
strapped into her seat with the seat belt jammed.

A crowd was gathering on shore. One man threw Mr. Hoadley a
pocketknife to cut the seat belt. Taking a deep breath, Mr. Hoadley
dove back down, his feet hooked into the seat belt for purchase.
Before he began cutting, the belt somehow popped open.

"So I went back up for air and went down again and basically grabbed
her by the hair and jacket and pulled her up and gave her to Paddy,"
Mr. Hoadley said.

The men carried a lifeless Mrs. Yates to shore, where Mr. Winters
began resuscitation efforts. Mr. Hoadley and another man returned to
the water to search for others in the submerged car. They found no
one, but before they could climb out of the pond, Mrs. Yates came to
life.

"Do you have my baby," she asked.

"Jeff hollered out, 'There's a baby in the car,' " Mr. Hoadley
said. "At that point, all hell broke loose for us. We tried
everything we could to find him but the water was so murky we just
couldn't see anything."

Someone on shore had summoned a boom truck from a nearby industrial
yard. The truck arrived, hooked on to the car and raised it from the
pond. Little Evan, whose mother had released him from his car seat,
had become wedged in the shelf between the rear seats and the rear
window. As the water rushed out of the vehicle, he came flying out.

He and his mother were taken to hospital as were Mr. Hoadley and Mr.
Hilchie, both suffering from hypothermia.

Mr. Hoadley said he cannot understand how Evan survived. He believes
the little boy was under water for 15 to 20 minutes before being
rescued.

"We did everything we could to help and I'm proud of that. But we're
not heroes," Mr. Hoadley said. "That little fella, coming back from
what he's been through -- he's the hero."

Evan's condition was upgraded to fair from critical
yesterday. "There's no brain damage.... He's up and around," RCMP
spokesman Peter Marshall said.

http://www.nationalpost.com/home/story.html?id={CE3B51D1-368A-4F3D-
9344-AA97DED05EAF}
H2oAirRsQ

Now the canada national post only keeps a 30 day online archive so I couldnt find the story directly: but I could confirm that Richard foot is real and works for them

given that the story was only posted on daily grail a few days ago and I couldnt confirm it directly I wasnt satisfied that I had something concrete: until I then found this:

http://forums.firehouse.com/archive/index.php/t-42567.html

Where the story is posted on

Quote:
11-30-2002, 12:13 AM

Way before the Fire the Grid project started...

The Q then, with Shelley's story, is not that she was in the water and resuced or her son was in the water for 20 minutes, but simply whether he made an amazing recovery... well he's not dead!

Is it beyond possibility that this is still some kind of elaborate set-up? Well no its not, but it suggests large resources and a large conspiracy, and there is certainly no hard evidence of that...

But its clearly not the case that:

Quote:
there is an absence of any supporting or corroborating data

Of Shelley Yates's story (which of course doesnt make her view's right: but it does confirm that the 5 sense level story is credible)

And perhaps some Truth Seeker skills need polishing?

btw, there is also a second story on Daily Grail that I havn't followed through but which mentions Shelley Yates as visitng the parents of a boy in another incident one year later

Quote:
Four-year-old N.S. boy who fell through ice into pond sent home for Christmas

Dec. 24, 2003

Provided by: Canadian Press

MINEVILLE, N.S. (CP) - A four-year-old boy who was given little chance of recovering from a fall into an ice-covered pond early this month made it home in time for Christmas.

Roman Fraser was sent home last Thursday from a children's hospital in Halifax. "I don't think too many people can comprehend how special this is," Paul Fraser, the boy's father, said from his home Wednesday.

"No doubt about it."

The boy crawled through a fence surrounding a pond behind his Mineville home on Dec. 3 and went onto the thin ice.

He eventually fell through and was in the water for some time before being pulled out by his mother Angela, who didn't realize her son had gone outside.

The boy was barely clinging to life when he was airlifted to hospital.

Roman, the middle boy in the Fraser household, has been unable to talk since the accident but understands everything and is recovering at a good pace.

"He's walking on his own now," the father said, as his son sat on the couch watching Sesame Street with his younger brother.

"There are some motor skills that need to be worked on, but it's quite amazing to see the progress he's making each and every day.

"We're certainly pleased his status is where it is. We couldn't ask for anything more."

The boy, who is out of hospital for good, will have follow-up care at home from doctors and a physiotherapist.

When he woke up in the hospital, his father encouraged him to fight by telling him that Santa would be coming soon. When he said Santa's name, the boy's heart rate leapt.

It's the second year in a row a four-year-old Nova Scotia boy has defied his doctors' expectations under similar circumstances.

Evan Grace made a full recovery after rescuers pulled the boy from a submerged car on a Halifax-area road last November. His mother, Shelley Yates, visited the Fraser family in hospital and told them not to give up hope.

Fraser said doctors haven't given a prognosis on a full recovery "but we're pretty optimistic things are going to happen."

"He gains a reasonable amount of strength every day and it's some pleasing to have happen," he said.

Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good finds JW.

I missed all the run up to this 'Fire the Grid' but checked out her video you had linked late last night. Extraordinary woman and claims. I planned to look into it as it seemed rather far fetched and without evidence I certainly wouldn't have bought a second of it. I then saw Ian's post and am pleased to see there is something out there to back up the start of her of her ordeal.

Would it be right that she is among quite a few strange occurances surrounding near drownings in cold water, such as people awakening on the post mortem table as they are cut into?

The Watcher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:59 am    Post subject: FTG & Corroborating evidence Reply with quote

Excellent work John White. One can only wonder at why Ms. Yates elected not to incorporate this coroborating evidence in her website, or why none of the sycophantic Emails doing the rounds included links to these documents?

You might be right in your observation about certain investigative skills being in need of some fine tuning but like all things, practice makes perfect. After I received the Crane/Boardman Email, I sent out hundreds of Emails seeking help in obtaining links to supporting documentation, I can only report that this is the first time that these reports have been drawn to my attention. Of the response I did receive, it breaks down almost exactly 50/50 in terms of people stating that they also found the whole FTG event somewhat suspect, while the other 50% ripped into me for having the audacity to doubt the good intentions behind Shelley Yates campaign but the common denominator was the lack of any links to any form of corroborative evidence.

Ultimately, it is the following comment from Ian Crane's initial post that is perhaps most important:
Quote:
I would humbly recommend that discernment and discretion be applied as to how one participates in any event related to July 17th.

After all, that's all anyone can really ask!

The Watcher
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:35 am    Post subject: Re: FTG & Corroborating evidence Reply with quote

The Watcher wrote:
Excellent work John White. One can only wonder at why Ms. Yates elected not to incorporate this coroborating evidence in her website, or why none of the sycophantic Emails doing the rounds included links to these documents?

Well thats a question with many possible answers. The Grail link mentions the poster getting the stories from Fire the Grid, so it could be that the site has be redesigned recently and the material not included: that could be nefarious or it could be becuase whoever did the redesigning of the site didnt think it was important! The story can be shown to exist though: even the given time span for Evan's quick recovery is validated by the Canadian News story saying "last week"

Shelley Yates from the FTG website wrote:
The doctors were baffled. They continued to tell me that he would never walk or talk or be a normal child again. However their words this time had no effect on me. The guidance and direction from my spiritual light beings had proved to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that he would be fine; after all, my "friend" in the lake had told me so.

Within the first week Evan had recovered all his body functions, and by the end of the second week, he was running down the halls to the hospital playroom. This was indeed an incredible miracle. What had I done to deserve such reprieve by our Almighty Creator? I didn’t know nor did I care. I wanted to take my son home and be done with the whole nightmare. This is when I realized that I might be done with my light friends, but they were not done with me.

That in itself isnt evidence for what Shelley did with all the people visiting and so forth, but its clearly less credible to dismiss that out of hand, and the balance has certainly swung towards it being more likely to be true now the accident story has been corroborated: maybe more info will come to light

Quote:
You might be right in your observation about certain investigative skills being in need of some fine tuning but like all things, practice makes perfect. After I received the Crane/Boardman Email, I sent out hundreds of Emails seeking help in obtaining links to supporting documentation, I can only report that this is the first time that these reports have been drawn to my attention. Of the response I did receive, it breaks down almost exactly 50/50 in terms of people stating that they also found the whole FTG event somewhat suspect, while the other 50% ripped into me for having the audacity to doubt the good intentions behind Shelley Yates campaign but the common denominator was the lack of any links to any form of corroborative evidence.

Tell me about it: if one wants something done well do it oneself!

As far as people's reaction, well tell me about that too, its duality consciousness and the collective mind is bloody riddled with it. Mind you thats kind of the point!: and perhaps the inability of any of the hundreds you emailed to find this information shows how reluctant we can be to look for Truth we might not like (on the basis that there are strong tendancies within the ego self that suggest doubters won't want to find positive evidence and blind believers wont want to find negative evidence, so if challenged to find info that might threaten their current position, its easy to find reasons not to or give up easily)

All this is, of course, commonly known as "human nature", though I personally am not convinced it is purely nature at work there (the classic "nuture" argument takes on a new dimension when we are dealing with Elite social conditioning)

Quote:
Ultimately, it is the following comment from Ian Crane's initial post that is perhaps most important:
Quote:

After all, that's all anyone can really ask!

The Watcher

Sure, and I fully endorse that and in no way see myself in any form of confrontation with either Ian or your opinion: I don't feel we have had a proper opportunity to know each other well yet, but I have deep respect for Ian, and can tell you are a chap with great learning

I have taken lessons from the Fire the grid experiance though, becuase it has certainly highlighted for me that the Truthseeking community is very comfortable doubting but a long way from having the nessacary individual self-confidence to comfortably co-operate on the broad principle of the 90% we have in common rather than the 10% we have apart

Again, thats not a comment on either Ian or yourself Watcher, but certainly an observation I take seriously and that I will do my best to generate helpful perspectives on in the months and years ahead

As I said in a post above:

Quote:
Its the heart of the dillema:

Our greatest Fear is also our greatest desire

We dont want a world divided and we dont trust a world united

What has to shift there, if it isnt US?

Last edited by John White on Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:46 am; edited 4 times in total
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: 'Fire the Grid'? NO - fire your Soul!... Reply with quote

"why this? why that? Why Greer? Why Noorey? why up? Why down? Why Trust? Why Fear?"

Great poetry there. The answer to Greer has to be Rockefeller, unfortunately. The answer to Fear is Love - no competition!

The other comment that struck me most forcibly was:-

"do your part with an open heart and nothing can go awry. "

Amen to that. However, holding the center takes a kind of effort humanity at large seems no longer equipped to do.

For thousand of years, 'the priesthood (whoever!)' has tried to wrest 'our' god from us. This has slowly trained the individual to look outwards for energy, succour and comfort, rather than inward.

Do you ever wonder why the average human only uses some 5% of their brain capacity? Is this because we have 'forgotten' what the other 95% is for?

This 'Fire the Grid' exercise has certainly come in for a load of flack. Once again, I wonder why there is so much effort put into trashing attempts at 'group or global consciousness'.

Have you ever mixed with Steiner children? Have you ever participated in their school events? If you have, you may have noticed how they mesh so well and forever work to improve themselves in a group environment. The overall result certainly indicates enhanced consciousness...

Each of us has god (or whatever you want to call 'universal consciousness') within us. It is up to each individual to shut out the clamour from those who would control us, be it priest or powermonger, and focus instead on the very tiniest voice within - there lies truth and what you are supposed to do whilst so briefly on this plane of existence.

The answer lies within and nobody can take that away from you, so long as you avoid 'trying' too near gigahertz radio masts...

If you find that voice, you will KNOW what to do.

The time for doing is NOW.

As Gandhi said: "Be the change you wish to see in the world"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: