FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No more Heroes anymore

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lynne
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject: No more Heroes anymore Reply with quote

Creating a manufactured feel good factor, that has the country united together against the government created “them”. This feel good factor is in contrast to the one created after 7/7. What 7/7 achieved were fear and a sense of helplessness and it was following that the government pushed for further anti terrorist laws to restrict our freedom under the banner of saving just that freedom. Their aim now from the aftermath of these recent actions is one of we are the heroes; it was the general public that came to save the day. This mindset is a form of propaganda: a division of us and them.

Instead of analysing the events, people are carried away in the media craze of the individual stories. The stories of the heroes who saved the public were the mainstream media focus. Analysing whether this is false flag terror or genuine terror is pointless. The reason being is that regardless of the intent or who is behind the intent. The end product is not fear but a sense of fearlessness. It is a change of tactics and we should be aware of it.

Any rational mind can sit down and logically deduce motivations for groups in the middle and where UK forces are placed in a war that the majority of the world opposes. It is expectable that resistance will evolve. However who benefits from these resistances? The fact is that if a terror cell was working to bring us down, then they certainly have not done any study on the outcome. This seems to me to be not very rational. If you are going to risk your life for a cause, surely you want to have an impact. However it is evident clearly from UK foreign policy, that unless you are a country that we are interdependent on, then your actions have no effect.

Trying to hypothesis all the different motivations for the government being behind this begins from a biased view. It is particularly important, when the media is already attempting to create this bias that we are clear of it when we have to look at the important factors after an event. These are: How much does the “Why?” really mater, because “why?” after an event is not always the same as the “Why?” before. What happens after and the result can hide the original “Why?

There is no case of some secret agenda in my opinion and many people here may think I am deluded in saying that. However let me clarify that I do not mean they do not have an agenda. Just that it is apparent and how observation of it is subject to us as individuals. It is basic 101 politics that a nation acts not in another nation’s interest, but ultimately their own. This can be economic and it can be security. Within any organisation there are individuals and individuals just as nations and just as corporations, act to prolong their own existence. However the issue now is that due to the economic structural basis of our societies, we produce actions that whilst in the short term seem to be profitable, there is no long term insight, Conflict is a very economically productive business and at the centre of conflicts sits the arms trade. Europe is the largest producer of arms in the world, Followed by the US and then Russia, (I recommend a good and also enjoyable read about the arms trade is Mark Thomas’s: As used on the Famous Nelson Mandela) . Within these Britain is at the forefront in Europe, therefore you have three permanent members of the UN security Council, being the biggest arms dealers. How Paradoxical from an organisation set up to create security.

There is global pockets of conflicts around the world and we would be extremely naïve to take the view that every incident, is down to a simple equation of the powers that be were behind it. Likewise it is naïve to turn around and state the government mantra of it is al quida funded attacks.

Let it be or made it happen, none the less it happened and if anyone thinks that groups who I would prefer to name as resistance fighters are not operating then they are deluded. This is the case also with the evidence that those in the upper echelons of the Neo conservative regime benefited and have unanswered questions regarding 9/11. Who accepts that a man in a cave did it all anyhow? If general public opinion is on the side of those against the government line is that not an achievement just as good as any inquiry? Do we really expect that a honest one can occur. We have our official relations and we have our unofficial relations. Governments deal with and aid states regardless of their record of human rights and to be fair they would be hard pressed too make judgement considering the UK and US own record when it comes to human rights. What is said on the public pulpit is spin and most people are aware that a government gives what it believes its citizens can stomach. It is all about business ultimately. Hypocrisy, which is a word I use a lot, is evident and I use it a lot because it happens a lot.

We have a system now though that is imploding in its self. Wars are fought on ideology based on religious fundamentalism and what we have now is not a situation where it is as in cold war; where the situation was that the ideology lay out with the country. The last war of words was the war on communism. There was never really any war on the ideology, in the sense that anyone truly thought Marxism was evil. The issue lay at the threat to capitalistic ideology and the fact that people would question it. Now the ideology is about religion and freedom, but ultimately translates to protecting an ideology through the use of religion as the control. . just as now, the situation is about keeping Britain in a strong position for trade purposes and security purposes. Yet this is about bad business management, if they could take a step back from the get rich now mentality , then they can still have the benefits. Instead of thinking of the immediate profit and sending off the arms, it should be thought of the humanitarian cost. Instead of continuing to fund a war for oil, they should spend that money on funding an economy based on alternative energy resources. The subsidies to the oil companies and car companies are met by tax payers ultimately. I could go on and on about what we should do. The fact is that they have an agenda and it is to make profit for a small group of individuals and they will do as much as public opinion lets them away with. It is here that we have to be vigilant in what governments say. We need to look at the underlying current take as an example a story about China and how much is spent on military for example and another reminder of how it has threatened Taiwan, to create fear of China’s motives. Words of China has the biggest army in the world, are not also stated along side the fact that it is a country with a large population. There is an agenda to put our selves as the heroes with no ulterior motives. Just as no human is perfect; neither is any collective constituted of humans. We can see the motives if we bother to care.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:06 am    Post subject: Re: No more Heroes anymore Reply with quote

Lynne wrote:
Creating a manufactured feel good factor, that has the country united together against the government created “them”. This feel good factor is in contrast to the one created after 7/7.

Obviously Tony Blair and Gordon Brown work in different ways. Blair is the evil, heartless, warmongering murderer. While Brown is more of a Uriah Heep character just as evil but more cunning and calculating, more scientific.
Lynne wrote:

Instead of analysing the events, people are carried away in the media craze of the individual stories. The stories of the heroes who saved the public were the mainstream media focus. Analysing whether this is false flag terror or genuine terror is pointless.

Actually i disagree. 100% of the people i have spoken to about the current wave of events share my view that these events are totally ficticious. Whereas 7/7 only say 25% believe was false and that is usually AFTER i have explained the ins and outs. So either the public is getting more educated or the Governement is crying wolf too often and people are seeing it as fake.
Look ask anyone yourself.
7 doctors driving THE WRONG WAY into the airport, when you and i and every other person knows they could have simply driven in and paid and displayed and left their car and walked away. If they were IRA they would have done so. Again when you here that a dactor pours petrol over himself, sets it alight and then runs around shouting GOD and attacking policemen. Well you and i both know the pain would be excruiciating and instincts would prevent a person spaeking or acting rationally.
The have a go hero John Smeaton is actually from Cambridge and is a mystery man.
The london attack. A car bomb using a diesel car which was left with its lights on and doors open. Again by a group of doctors.
Think about it logically.
This whole thinking is a poor mans false flag. A low budget event. which coincided with the new PM taking his job. Dont forget on the same day news that the charges of conspiracy to commit explosions was dropped against the chapathi gang because flour and water cannot make a bomb.
Lynne wrote:

There is global pockets of conflicts around the world and we would be extremely naïve to take the view that every incident, is down to a simple equation of the powers that be were behind it. Likewise it is naïve to turn around and state the government mantra of it is al quida funded attacks.

There is no such thing as al quaeda
Dont forget George Bush's dad and Osama Bin Ladin's brother are business partners. In fact they were having breakfast on the very day of 911. Why do you think Bin Ladin a disabled guy with kidney disease and diabetes and cancer has not been caught and put on trial. The reason is he worked for the CIA all along.
Bin Ladin died five years ago.

Lynne wrote:

The last war of words was the war on communism. There was never really any war on the ideology, in the sense that anyone truly thought Marxism was evil. The issue lay at the threat to capitalistic ideology and the fact that people would question it

Well as communism was set up by the Rothschild family in order to overthrow the royal familys of several countries. And at the same time the same group were backing Hitler and the west too. It was merely a game being played. And we the public are the pawns
Lynne wrote:

Now the ideology is about religion and freedom, but ultimately translates to protecting an ideology through the use of religion as the control.

Do not confuse this as anything to do with religion
The war is 100% about oil, and money and power.
The americans and british are secular societies and have nothing to do with religion
Saddam Hussein too was a secular leader and his government the Baathis party were in fact arab communists. Put in power by the CIA.

Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:

Quote:
Obviously Tony Blair and Gordon Brown work in different ways. Blair is the evil, heartless, warmongering murderer. While Brown is more of a Uriah Heep character just as evil but more cunning and calculating, more scientific.

Yes it is obvious to those who can see it, however there are those who are oblivious to the change of tactic.

stelios wrote:
Quote:
Actually i disagree. 100% of the people i have spoken to about the current wave of events share my view that these events are totally ficticious. Whereas 7/7 only say 25% believe was false and that is usually AFTER i have explained the ins and outs. So either the public is getting more educated or the Governement is crying wolf too often and people are seeing it as fake.

This is my point exactly , You have mistaken what i have said to it being I have said that i think that it was an actual attack and what i did say it would be naive to think that people would not wish to attack us. what i do not wish is that then the argument becomes about that instead of focusing on what the government is going to attempt to do in reaction to it.

stelios wrote:
Quote:
There is no such thing as al quaeda

I never said that it did exist i said that it would be naive to believe the government mantra about it. Al quida is just the governments equivalent of the bogey man.

stelios wrote:
Quote:
Well as communism was set up by the Rothschild family in order to overthrow the royal familys of several countries. And at the same time the same group were backing Hitler and the west too. It was merely a game being played. And we the public are the pawns

I agree It is all a game..one big game of chess. However I would Say that Communism in its original Marxist form was b****** by them myself.

stelios wrote:
Quote:
Do not confuse this as anything to do with religion
The war is 100% about oil, and money and power.

I said Religion is used to control...not that it is the issue as i agree , what the issues are about and i think that in context with what i said previous you can deduce that.

There is an ideology protected though and that is Capatilism for the elite.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey so we agree on everything.
Your article was quite an in depth peace and very good i thought.
Very Happy

I hope other people read it and come to the same conclusions.

Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you , I am a lazy writer though , which can lead to misunderstandings ( I am attempting to sort that).

If you have any links about the Rothchilds' I would be very interested to read.
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lynne wrote:
Thank you , I am a lazy writer though , which can lead to misunderstandings ( I am attempting to sort that).

If you have broadband watch this:
The Moneymasters Part 1
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-1583154561904832383&q=money masters&total=26&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0
Part 2
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-529716659023952808&q=moneym asters&total=26&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1

This documentary is brilliant (but 3 1/2 hours long be warned).

Someone else will have to recommend an appropriate book.
Leiff
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corti - The Rise of the House of Rothschild (biggest war profiteers in the history of world) (1928).rar 2.13 MB

http://www.8thestate.com/thinktank/download.php?id=8

Armstrong - Rothschild Money Trust (1940).rar 1.36 MB

http://www.8thestate.com/thinktank/download.php?id=9

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lynne wrote:

The first thing you have to imprint on your brain is this. The word ROTHSCHILD means RED SHIELD or RED FLAG in German. And every business controlled by them uses this logo.
I ofcourse and refering to the communist party of russia and the UK labour party and many other political organisations.
This family has played both sides in many conflicts including the second world war.
Rothschild also built the Israeli Knesset and donated it to the Israelis as well as the office Tony Blair is now located in in Jerusalem.
Rothschild and the Rockefellars financed Hitler during hte 1930s and caused the 1929 stock market crash and profited from it.
Rothschild also profited from Gordon Browns half price sale of the UK gold reserves.

On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"Democracy is sustained not by public trust but by public scepticism"
George Monbiot

Unless that scepticism is about 9/11.

Leiff

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the Monbiot quote in my sig is pure sarcasm - it is my revenge for that vile 9/11 truth hit piece article that he wrote... Twisted Evil
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My apologies Leiff.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: