FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rachel from N.London on Alex Cox's Forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ianrcrane
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acknowledgment to Mahatma Ghandi for the following:

"First they ignore you,
then they laugh at you,
then they fight you,
...then you win."

I sense that we are making real progress!

Ian R. Crane
orestes
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sinclair wrote:
& I would be pleased for someone to provide an explanation for the unusual delays experienced by large numbers of commuters and the large presence of police/emergency services/special ops at numerous stations at times WELL BEFORE the detonation times of 8.50am.

Friends of mine experienced a catologue of strange delays on the morning of 7/7 (from 7.15am onwards).

The terms POWER SURGES (& Tube Train fires at Balham etc.) were provided by the London Underground/authorities initially, but then mysteriously not mentioned again (& NOT rferred to in the narrative - WHY?)

The large number of police etc. suggest that a TERROR DRILL of some sort was going on & it was NOT just a DESKTOP exercise. The Narrative makes no mention of earlier delays on the underground network caused by numerous cancelled trains & delays at stations well before any of the ‘explosions’ occurred, nor any mention of any terror drills which, if it were to be a genuine enquiry, would surely reference such facts - even if ony to dismiss them by some reason or another.

Below are some of the comments posted by concerned citizens (for whom things appeared not to stack up, enough for them to make such posts) on forums on days following the events of 7/7:

My friend got the Piccadilly line Tube to Leicester Square yesterday and as he got off he was told they're shutting down the line because of a fire near King's Cross. Yeah, I know what happened yesterday, but this was at 8.17 (he checked because he sent his girlfriend a text at this
time saying don't get the Tube) and the first attack wasn't till 10 to 9. Can you shed some light on this?
Row, United Kingdom

"Luckily I got the train this morning at 07:00. A train journey which normally takes 35mins took 1 hour and 30 mins. First there was a security alert at Bank station, then all tubes were being stopped at Stockwell station due to a some kind of disruption at Balham tube station (apparently a fire on a train?) I went from North London to South on the tube directly through the affected area and got off 15 minutes before the explosion."

I catch the Piccadilly line at 7.15am each morning from Southgate to reach my work in Kensington by 8.00. Normally, all seats are taken by Finsbury Park and carriages are packed by Kings Cross. However, yesterday my tube journey was eerily quiet. For the first time ever there were spare seats in my carriage all the way through zone 1. It was noticeable enough for me to wonder what on earth was going on. This was at 7.45 - over an hour before attacks began.
I've also heard people saying that the Northern Line was being shut down at the same time.

I was due to pick a work collegue up from balham at 7:15am, but when i got there i was greeted with Tube emergency vans, police and and hoards of people being turned away from a closed station.
All very strange they must have known something was going to happan, the surely had a tip off. As i drove along the road, (which also follows the tubes) they were all shut and hundreds of people were queing for buses.

when i reached Oval, which was open there were two armed policemen in a road next to the station, which for a quiet area like that is extremly rare.

the northen line was shut from morden to stockwell. They blatently knew something was going down, they just got it wrong and are hopeing no one mentions anything.

No dog units but there were two unmarked police cars with blue lights stuck to the top, speeding that way, just seems very strange to have 9 stations shut at peak times, then announce that there was an electrical surge, then over an hour later we hear off the first bomb.

Got to Arnos Grove, 8.30 AM Thursday. Unable to enter station, sign reads "due to fire, Piccadilly Line suspended between Arnos Grove and Kings Cross". NB this is well before first bomb at Liverpool St/Aldgate at 8.51AM. FOAF saw
fire engine outside Caledonian Road station at 8.25AM. Was this a suspected fire, totally separate from the bombings later on? Or was there some vague intelligence re. an attack on the Tube that morning? Note that other lines (Eg. Northern Line) were also experiencing problems, but is that par for the
course on any given day on London's Tube network? Or am I just being overly suspicious about how events were reported, given the 'power surge' headlines? Discuss.

What i can't understand is why nothing has been reported about the events at 7am yesterday morning on the Northen line from Stockwell to Morden

I was due to pick up a work collegue from there, but turned up to see the staion closed and an entourage of tube emergency vans, police and the like. As i followed the line down, all the other stations were shut.

On Thursday i set off to work as usual and arrived at Elstree station where i was faced with crowds as lots of trains had been cancelled due to overhead power cables being damaged (apparently). Finally a train pulled up and i managed to get on and even find a seat! We were told half way through our
journey that we would be terminated at Kentish Town because of a fire alert at Moorgate station. We all sighed as everybody was late already........then the driver announced that we would infact be terminating at Kings Cross instead! A relief - or so we thought!

A woman I know was informed by her sister, who is a police officer, not to use public transport last thursday, at 7 AM.

The person who says that "any police or ambulances would have been sent as standard" appears to be pooh-poohing what other people saw, IMO, because he or she finds it hard to believe. It appears that something big was going on at various parts of the tube network before the bombs went off. It also appears that very large numbers of people experienced this, and I hope that most of them don't get conned into thinking that their experiences didn't happen or were 'normal', because – especially when you add it all together - it stinks to high heaven.

Also there is a tube depot at Morden. Is someone really going to tell me that a broken down train at Balham at 6.30 am would normally lead to the PROLONGED CLOSURE of all stations between Morden and Stockwell? Rubbish!

I just wonder whether this person really does work on the Northern Line, because he seems to forget that Stockwell is on the Victoria Line as well the Northern Line. Closing the whole station because of a broken down train FOUR STATIONS AWAY on the NORTHERN Line would be doubly ridiculous - it would NEVER happen in the normal course of things. There must have been something other than a broken-down train.

Posted by Paul Neve on Fri Jul 08 2005 @ 09:07:36

Someone asked me to re-post my mum's experiences from yesterday morning, so here goes:

My mum goes to work pretty early, taking the tube at about 7am from Morden to Elephant and Castle.

Doing her regular run yesterday -- AND NOTE THAT AT 7AM, THIS WAS WELL BEFORE THE "OFFICIAL" START OF YESTERDAY'S TERRIBLE EVENTS -- her train stopped in the tunnel between Tooting Bec and Balham. It stayed there for 15 minutes, before the driver announced he would have to disembark his passengers at Balham. However (he said) he could not get the train into Balham because of the train already there. All he could get into Balham station was the driver's carriage, so everyone had to walk through the connecting doors between carriages and get out there.

Sounds like a typical sunny day on the metropolis' cash cow to me.
Steven Collins
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Info of general interest for this thread for all, even Rachel:

Government have no cash for inquiry but ID cards budget is ok

The Home Secretary, John Reid, has announced that the Home Office cannot spare any funds for a full public inquiry into the bomb attacks that
took place in London last year. But how does that square with the money
to be spent on ID cards, which in any case will not prevent such
incidents from occurring? The home office in response to a written
question on 10th May stated that they have evaluated the effectiveness
of ID cards in contributing to preventing and disrupting terrorism, but
they went on to say that "for reasons relating to national security, it
is not possible to go into details". In fact the recently released
"narrative" into the events of last July reveal that the police were
able to identify the "bombers" from membership and credit cards within
just a few hours. If a full public inquiry would be a misdirection of
funds, what would compulsory biometric ID cards be?

---------------------------------------------------------

Please note I did not author this info, it came in my NO2ID email.

Steve

numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone seen reports of the funerals of Khan and Lindsay?
brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any objective person reading the recent posts could only conclude that Rachel, whatever her motive, is the one behaving in the manner she attributes to others. Her posts are nothing more than vitriol, obfuscation and downright malice.

She has no interest whatsoever in the facts of the matter, her tiresome repetition of some accusations made against her from other sources is all she repeatedly offers - this ad nauseum.

The glaring anomolies in the official account are of no consequence to her when she herself was a victim and could easily been a fatal one. This attitude, after she has been shown incontravertible evidence that similar supposed terrorist bombings have been the work of state intelligence agencies, is surprising if not suspect.

Pray tell Rachel what your colleagues found so amusing - or was that just another throw away line that bolstered your defences and your ego? I see nothing amusing about people showing genuine concern and interest in the truth of what happened that day when so many lives were lost and many more shattered. I see your self congratulary attempt at ridicule, I do not find it in any way amusing.

Whatever the reasons behind your bizzare behaviour I say again, you are not fit to be directing any call for an inquiry as it is perfectly obvious an examination of the facts is not on your agenda.

Quite frankly, you should be ashamed of your contibutions.
Rachel
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh dear Brian, got out of bed the wrong side this morning? Sense of humour failure again?

I passed the thread and its highlights round my office and people were literally howling with laughter at you all, because it really, really is funny, reading this site. You are all so serious about it all. Questions, questions, no attemopt to answer them, no attempt to consider which was the more likely version of the truth - that suicide bombers did it - but instead this obsessive harping on about monor details as if it proves a great conspiracy. So po-faced, so barmy, so endearingly eccentric I suppose, in the great British tradition. I am getting quite interested in this little local drama. And so are others.

If I can have a laugh after all this grief and stress, then surely you can? Can't you see the inherent humour in all this? (That is, in the response of the conspiracists to 7th July, not the events itself. Although there are jokes made at survivor get togethers, quite a lot of them) Can't you see how it would make an excellent, hugely funny documentary?

No probably not. But after all this time, I can now see the funny side with you lot. There's no point getting annoyed with you, I now see, so I might as well enjoy the ride - and tap the rich vein of comedy to be had on these boards. After all, 22 pages of strangers banging on and on and on about me is quite some reading. I've never been thought to be a spook or a shill before. It's like being Mr Ben. What next?

And if you find it unsettling, or even a little distressing, well, I'm sorry, but after six months of nonstop abuse from you lot, I really, really find that rather a good example of comedic irony as well. Touche, chaps. It could be worse. YOu could have been suicide bombed on the way to work, after all, couldn't you?
numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johnnyhotshots
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rachel wrote:
Oh dear Brian, got out of bed the wrong side this morning? Sense of humour failure again?

I passed the thread and its highlights round my office and people were literally howling with laughter at you all, because it really, really is funny, reading this site. You are all so serious about it all. Questions, questions, no attemopt to answer them, no attempt to consider which was the more likely version of the truth - that suicide bombers did it - but instead this obsessive harping on about monor details as if it proves a great conspiracy. So po-faced, so barmy, so endearingly eccentric I suppose, in the great British tradition. I am getting quite interested in this little local drama. And so are others.

If I can have a laugh after all this grief and stress, then surely you can? Can't you see the inherent humour in all this? (That is, in the response of the conspiracists to 7th July, not the events itself. Although there are jokes made at survivor get togethers, quite a lot of them) Can't you see how it would make an excellent, hugely funny documentary?

No probably not. But after all this time, I can now see the funny side with you lot. There's no point getting annoyed with you, I now see, so I might as well enjoy the ride - and tap the rich vein of comedy to be had on these boards. After all, 22 pages of strangers banging on and on and on about me is quite some reading. I've never been thought to be a spook or a shill before. It's like being Mr Ben. What next?

And if you find it unsettling, or even a little distressing, well, I'm sorry, but after six months of nonstop abuse from you lot, I really, really find that rather a good example of comedic irony as well. Touche, chaps. It could be worse. YOu could have been suicide bombed on the way to work, after all, couldn't you?

You really have lost the plot! Do you really think that the families of the dead on 7/7 have laughed it off? Come on!!

www.infowars.com
Rachel
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm laughing at conspiracy theorists, not 7/7. What else to do? Take you seriously? Let it get to me? After all this abuse, and all this time?

There is a black humour to be found in your carryings on. And yes, there has been great anger at your mad theories , particularly claims that the bombers were innocent. But now I just laugh at you, for you are nothing but fools.
numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian states:-

Quote:
Any objective person reading the recent posts could only conclude that Rachel, whatever her motive, is the one behaving in the manner she attributes to others. Her posts are nothing more than vitriol, obfuscation and downright malice.

Agreed Brian, so why encourage her?

Its being going on for months now, and to be honest its become boring, just like an annoying long playing record. Rachel either is on commission or she gets a kick out of insulting anyone who raises anti-authority questions in order to pursue truth or who crosses swords with her.

IMO she is destroying the harmony on this website and is a bad influence.

Maybe if we ignore her she will just disappear and not return!

Peace & truth

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
freebird
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello rachel, i'm fairly new to this site, i joined because i have some concerns regarding 911, never really looked into the london bombings but i seriously can't see the likes of two jags,gordon,tony and co slaugtering the people there charged to protect. The whole point of a terrorist attack is to generate fear and apply political pressure,as i remember the goverment promoted a carry on as normal, stiff upper lipped response.I can see where the bush cartel would benefit from generating that fear can't see how our goverment would benefit from playing it down. Out of interest do you think the investigation into 911 should be reopened ? do you have any concerns yourself?
numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rachel said:
"If its questions but not answers you seek, here's a few for you. Why are the bombers dead? Blown into bits? How come their families have buried them, accepted their deaths?"

Where are the reports of the funerals of Khan and Lindsay?

alkmyst
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Justice ... not financial gain Reply with quote

As Rachel is on a mission for justice, not vengence, it would be reasonable to assume that any financial gain, achieved as a result of her 7/7 related media activities, is donated in full, to an appropriate 7/7 victim support fund.

Confirmation that this is the case would certainly help to establish the sincerity of Rachel's motives for putting up such a vehement defence of the official account.

Rachel, would you please confirm that this is indeed the case?

Thank you,

Al K Myst
brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rachel, now that you have answered me directly would you be so kind as to say why you have ignored my previous posts made directly to yourself?

One in particular asking how after been shown evidence of intelligence agencies involvement in similar type supposed terrorist attacks can you ignore the possibility that London may be such an event? NB - this does not in any way mean it was, merely that it is a possibility that demands consideration in light of the absence of evidence in the public domain as to the guilt of the accused.

There is at least three eyewitnesses whos evidence suggests the bombs were under the trains which you counteracted with the witness who, after weeks in a coma, claimed he recognised one of the bombers sitting opposite him prior to the blast. Under normal rules of evidence it is plain what version would win out. No?

Then we have Aswat - what if any was his part?

"ITN: Security sources told newspapers the alleged al-Qaeda planner had up to 20 conversations with Khan and another of the bombers, Shehzad Tanweer, one just hours before the blasts."

Then after the Loftus (CIA) interview it all changed - Aswat was not a suspect. This even though he was wanted by US intelligence for supposed al Quaeda activities and the UK let him enter and leave the country apparently at will -

"John Loftus: "The entire British police are out chasing him, and one wing of the British government, MI6 or the British Secret Service has been hiding him. And this has been a real source of contention between the CIA, the Justice Department, and Britain."

http://www.officialconfusion.com/77/mastermind/mastermind.html

"Loftus points out that several weeks before the London Bombings, Aswat was again located by the South African Intel agency but was again allowed to slip away, this time to London:

"He was a British intelligence plant. So all of a sudden he disappears. He's in South Africa. We think he's dead; we don't know he's down there. Last month the South African Secret Service come across the guy. He's alive...the Brits know that the CIA wants to get a hold of Haroon. So what happens? He takes off again, goes right to London. He isn't arrested when he lands, he isn't arrested when he leaves... He's on the watch list. The only reason he could get away with that was if he was working for British intelligence. He was a wanted man."

http://www.officialconfusion.com/77/mastermind/aswat/230805newcrimaswa tdoubleagent.html

London 7/7 Terror Suspect Linked to British Intelligence?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=CHO200 50801&articleId=782

Can you honestly say that the official attitude to Aswat gives you no cause for concern?

The questions go on and on and how you and your colleagues find it all so amusing says a great deal more about your attitude than it can ever say about those that do not.

Humour I have aplenty, it is just innappropriate on some occassions.

Pikey, not encouragement, simply trying to keep the record straight and indulging the vain hope that Rachel will actually address the issue that she claims motivates her.
freebird
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------- !!!!
numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Change of Trousers Reply with quote

From the Official Narrative:

04.54:
The Micra stops at Woodall Services on the M1 to fill up with petrol.
Tanweer goes in to pay. He is wearing a white T-shirt, dark jacket,
white tracksuit bottoms and a baseball cap. He buys snacks,
quibbles with the cashier over his change, looks directly at the CCTV
camera and leaves.

07.21:
The 4 are caught on CCTV together heading to the platform for the
King’s Cross Thameslink train. They are casually dressed, apparently
relaxed. Tanweer’s posture and the way he pulls the rucksack on to
his shoulder as he walks, suggests he finds it heavy. It is estimated
that in each rucksack was 2-5 kg of high explosive. Tanweer is now
wearing dark tracksuit bottoms. There is no explanation for this
change at present.

In the 28th June dress rehearsal Tanweer has a dark T-shirt and white bottoms.

Go figure.

paul wright

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Rachel the same issues reassert themselves again and again over this thread as over Alex Cox's and others
I'm sure you must have accummulated a body of evidence to actually challenge the many small points that counter the official account
Many of us here can just go back to old posts and copy and paste our doubts to you
Surely you can go to some of your posts refuting the specific allegations, rather than just dismissing us all as risible conspiriloons
Or simply referring to the wholly unevidenced assertions of the police and security services
Perhaps the main difference between us is that you are wholly reliant on the apparatus of government, police, security,established media and state, while the most of us have seen through what we consider their lies, constructed stories and manipulated reality
We can still live survive and operate in this zone but recognise it for what it is
I understand that you've had some aggressive outpourings, which may have hurt, , but some of us would just like to see your specific responses to specific allegations
That can't be so hard to do, even though I understand you may be tired of doing it by now
By the way I welcome your idea of getting Louis Theroux of doing a job on us. However he played it it would be really good to see the theme introduced into the establishment media, however much ridiculed.
If Louis wasn't up for it then maybe Jon Ronson might take it on, or even, at a pinch, Rod Liddle
Do you really think the Beeb or Channel 4 would want to broadcast the idea?
That would be really good
Belinda

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re. RACHEL & VICTIMS: I hope by now Rachel has had enough lunchtime or other kinds of fun at our expense but in case she pops up again today could I strongly advise that from now on we ignore her.

a) from the jumbled and incoherent way she writes she may not be quite balanced (the impression I formed at first encounter with her when she started ranting at our meeting, I have to say after wading through this latest round of posts I’m returning to that view…);

b) she may be getting fun and laughs out of us but as she has herself observed we are indeed deadly serious; for us this is no game or sport, this is a quest for truth, justice and correct information which are vitally necessary since so many people have died or been injured in these horrible atrocities. The only hope of forestalling any future such attacks is to know EVERY DETAIL about how the previous ones were caused, so that all members of the public are thoroughly informed and can be on the alert;

c) I utterly disapprove of people who deride people’s personal belief-systems in the way Rachel apparently derives such enjoyment from doing. All belief-systems are by their very nature speculative but if they mean a lot to people and help them understand life, that should be a call to everyone else to exercise respect and refrain from ridicule.

(Actually, when it comes to belief-systems there’s little as fantastical as what’s written in the Bible, which the main religion of this country is based on! But again, those who can’t accept the biblical version of reality don’t around ridiculing those who believe in angels or in the virgin birth or the Holy Spirit or all the other extraordinary information relayed from pulpits up and down the land every Sunday.)

This whole futile and wearisome exchange with Rachel and having her hysterical and hyperbolic rantings clogging up our forum proves a point I intended to make when she was baiting us a few weeks back but fortunately she cleared off before I got round to it. However since she seems to be back with a vengeance here it is:

DON’T ARGUE WITH VICTIMS.

Victims are bound to be affected by what they’ve been through, hence cannot be completely rational or objective, q.e.d.. So whilst offering them our sincere sympathy and support we should refrain from entering into any kind of argument with them because
a) they’ll always have the moral high ground, having actually been through the experience, so we’re automatically in a ‘no-win’ situation;
b) the sheer enormity of their experience will render them incapable of seeing things from a wider perspective;
b) their only way of coping with their trauma may be to cling to a rationale which is comprehensible to them, regardless of whether it is factually correct or otherwise, by the same token they will view as a personal threat and affront anyone who appears to them to be seeking to undermine that rationale;
c) their experience might have thrown them off balance, as it appears has happened in this case

So for all the above reasons can we quit arguing with or trying to convince Rachel PLEASE!!!

In any event, it’s our job to campaign on behalf of ALL the victims, which in the case of 7/7 includes the entire Muslim community of this country and the alleged bombers’ families (does anyone ever spare those particularly unfortunate people a kindly and compassionate thought??), as well as all those who directly suffered physically or were bereaved on 7/7. If these various victims’ views of the events conflict, as we know they do, the best way we can help ALL these unfortunate people is to continue to press for comprehensive and consistent information, and the explanation of anomalies (which the government narrative hasn’t dealt with), so that there is no further confusion or arguments over what happened or how it happened. This is the only way we will begin to get proper healing and reconciliation between ALL parties who have suffered, as well as helping everyone to be on the alert and to know what to look out for in the event of anything similar happening again, as we are told repeatedly that it will.

PS I gather Annie wrote to Rachel three weeks ago offering to have a one-to-one to iron out differences but she has not responded
Rachel
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlKMyst your point has already been answered, impertinent though it is, if you read earlier in the thread. Go and read about what I said about the Red Cross.

Belinda, I can see you and others think I am unblanced. My NHS CBT trauma therapist and my GP and my employers disagree with you, so I have professional & medical opinion vs. the opinion of hostile internet people, and thus am entirely unconcerned by your allegation, or the allegations of anyone else here.

On the other hand, the vitrolic abuse, death threats, harrassment of my family, malicious comments left on my blog, anonymous emails and obsessive devotion to conspracy theories relating to an event that did not affect directly anyone on this forum, do strike me as unbalanced.

If you have, as a result of this engagement, decided to a) leave me alone b) leave the survivor/bereaved campaign for a public enqiry alone, then I shall be pleased, since that has been my strategic aim throughout. It does the campaign for a public enquiry no favours to be associated with people who think Mossad or the CIA or M15 did it, so that is why I have engaged, and taken the abuse, as we decided it needed to be done. Hopefully we can now move on and leave you to your endless speculations and DVD watching and googling.

Brian, and others, most of the points you raise have been answered already here, on my blog and on Alex Cox's forum. I do not want to reiterate it all over again. I am convinced of the key thing, that the 4 bombers suicide bombed their fellow citizens. What I seek to understand is why, whether the security services did their job properly, worked with the police properly, an examination of UK domestic, foreign and social policy in the pre and post 7/7 world, the growth of the threat of extremist Islamist terrorism and the measures acceptable to 'defeat' it, whether current measures to defeat it actually fuel it , and demonise Islam, the civil liberties debate and whether the strategies of our Government are effective. I do not think they are, myself. I also want to examine tube safety, victim aftercare, communication, compensation and so on. I am seeking, with others, a public enquiry, to learn lessons, save lives and spare suffering in th efuture. I do not, personally, think the current Government's tactics and behaviour are effective, nor the war on terror , nor the presumption that we are all potential terrorists and should be monitored with intruisive ID cards and punished with draconian laws

I am however satisfied as to the guilt of the bombers, for reasons that I have explained, but I want to understand more about their radicalisation, and how many more feel like them; again, this is to see again, what we can do to stop it.

When there is a murder case, the police are not required to put the bloodied knife and the corpse photos out for members of the public to peer at, to 'prove' the guilt. Nor are they required to disclose all the steps of their investigation. I am satisfied by the facts here, and I know that i have had more information than you, but not that much more. You need to start from a sensible place: and if you assume the entire thing is a giant lie and that the police investigating are stooges of a corrupt government, then you have lost most people and put the debate into the land of conspiracies and paranoia, which means it can be dismissed, no lessons learned, and the truth not fully engaged with.

I make no apologies for abhoring this scenario, and that is why you have found me a thorn in your side for the last 6 months, as you have been in mine.

I dare say you think I am implacably opposed to you and you cannot see why and are hurt. I hope you can understand a little more now.

I can see that most of you are well-meaning and sincere, but you unwittingly do harm, and the worst of you - the anti-semites, the insulters, the aggressive ones, have harmed your sincere intentions still further. You should be careful of the company you keep.

There might have been commion ground, but you are not going to get anywhere at all if you carry on as you have been doing. You might have a sense of purpose with all your camapigning, but the victims and bereaved I am in contact with, do not want your conspiracy theories to derail the campaign for justice.

And that is why I have done what I have done, and if we can draw a line now, I 'd welcome it.

Thanks.
Belinda

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. No one would be happier than I to draw a line as you put it, for the reasons I gave in my last post and for the sake of your fellow victims for whom, yes, I can quite see it may be easier and more comfortable for the moment to fall in with the government line and blame 4 young Muslim men.

Since 9/11 though I've become a total doubting Thomas about all these terrorist incidents and Al Qaeda and everything that's going on, I've lost whatever faith I ever had that governments are full of principled, moral people, motivated for the wellbeing of the public they serve, stringent about internal controls, etc. - sorry but that's how I've become so until I can see with my own eyes the CCTV footage of Tanweer, Khan and Lindsay on the platforms prior to boarding the trains I shall remain unconvinced that they were even there at all and have no peace of mind.

Now - even if we agree to differ and go our separate ways which I agree would be best, on a number of occasions and repeated today you have made very serious allegations that members of this movement have been hassling and threatening you and your father, in fact you say you have received a death-threat/s.

We can't let this go and I must ask your help in identifying the perpetrator/s because such behaviour is totally out of order and we need to root it out from our movement.

My question is therefore can you supply us with the evidence and re. the death threat/s, when did those happen and did you report them to the police?

Belinda
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good - line drawn.

I would like it noted for that record that the 911 Truth movement is devoted to promoting peace. We absolutely condemn violence.

If anyone has been threatened with violence or death by someone purporting to be of our network, please inform us. Then we can take steps, up to and including passing any available evidence to the police to investigate and/or prosecute.

Similarly, the movement will take appropriate legal action should anyone make unsubstantiated, damaging or libellous statements about the movement.

Annie Machon
Secretary
911 Truth Campaign (Britain and Ireland)

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rachel,

First you have provided no evidence that people supportive of the 9/11 truth campaign in this country are responsible for the alleged death threats, etc. Provide some evidence or retract your claims that this campaign is in any way responsible for these alleged acts.

Second

Rachel wrote:
.... leave the survivor/bereaved campaign for a public enqiry alone

Do me a favour, where does it say that the campaign for a public inquiry is a campaign only of the bereaved/survivors or that you have any right to speak for it?

Lastly, the vast majority who post here on July 7, do not say MI5 or CIA or MOSSAD did it. You certainly can't show where I have ever made such a definitive statement. We simply do not know and until we have an independent comprehensive inquiry, we can not say. What I can show is that you have asked the same questions regarding the possible connections of MI5 to July 7 as many of us have been asking.

You then choose to delete the relevent post from your blog on nonsensical grounds. The evidence linking Haroon Aswat to July 7 and MI5 is in the public domain. Do you no longer consider it a possibility that MI5 may be in some way connected to July 7 and that this is of relevence to any inquiry?
Rachel
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have passed all anonymous threats and the info I have on them to the police and the IP providers.

They, not you, are the ones I trust to see justice done. I cannot tell which of you, how many of you, even if it is peple who actively post rather than lurk here which have issued the death threats and general threats.Therefore I cannot work with any of you, for fear of compromising my safety: this matter is best left in the hands of the professionals.

The police and my legal advisors have adivised to me to temporarily remove posts on my blog related to matters that are sub judice. I have done so, when the trial is over they will be reinstated; again, I leave these matters in the hands of the professionals, not people I have met once, or not at all, who have proved themselves frequently hostile to me and may be linked with messages which concern the safety of me and my family.

It may be the company you keep: I am not accusing all of you. But in my position, what would you do? Would you really expect me to continue to work with you people? I doubt it.

I have done the job I was asked to do by many of those who want a public enquiry, and who do not wish to be attacked as conspiracists. I had no idea, when I agreed to do this, that I would be the subject of such venomous and personal attacks.

I find it astonishing and saddening; be assured, the police take it very seriously. If I had known, when I said I would help out with media, as one of the jobs that needed divinding amongst the group, whilst others took admin, organisation, web support and so on ) that I alone would be the subject of such venom, I would not have agreed to do it. Perhaps I was naive, I could not, and still cannot understand such hatred from strangers.

But unfortunately somebody had to take you on, for reasons I have explained, and at least I still have all my limbs, a legal entitlement to anonymity and some experience in these matters, having weathered a rape trial, before the suicide bomb. I was considered the best person for the job at the time by the group I did not think what you some of you said to me could be any worse than what had already happened.

I think I overestimated my abilty to cope: I never expected conspiracy theorists to contact my family, and that I am truly angry about.

This is not a game, and what some of you are doing, is not forgivable or even comprehensible.

But it is, I hope, over now.

Leave me alone, you cannot win this, and attempting to try does you no favours.

My line is drawn, I suggest you conduct some kind of internal review if you are seriously concerned about what some of your number have done in the name of ''9/11 truth and 7/7 truth''. And otherwise, I suggest you wait for the reports of relevant legal proceedings in the papers.

And I strongly, strongly suggest you a) apologise and/or b) leave me, and the campaign for a public enquiry alone from this point on.

Thank you.
orestes
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seriously doubt anyone has threatened you and I resent you qualifying those accusations by saying 'some of you might not be involved' as if you had the right to slur us all.
johnnyhotshots
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We shall overcome
We shall overcome
We shall overcome some day

CHORUS:
Oh, deep in my heart
I do believe

We'll walk hand in hand
We'll walk hand in hand
We'll walk hand in hand some day

CHORUS

We shall all be free
We shall all be free
We shall all be free some day

CHORUS

We are not afraid
We are not afraid
We are not afraid some day

CHORUS

We are not alone
We are not alone
We are not alone some day

CHORUS

The whole wide world around
The whole wide world around
The whole wide world around some day

CHORUS

We shall overcome
We shall overcome

CHORUS

www.infowars.com
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree orestes

Outrageous, evidence free accusations

To be blunt, Rachel, you don't know who is responsible, but you have no problem in pointing the finger towards the people you refer to as 'you' (as in I strongly suggest YOU a) apologise and/or b) leave me, and the campaign for a public enquiry alone from this point on).

This is outrageous behaviour. And you wonder why some people here have voiced their suspicions as to your motivations and genuineness?

I can only speak for myself (and not others) but I have nothing to apologise for and most certainly will not be leaving the campaign for a public inquiry into July 7 alone.

Rachel's suggestion of a review

If you reckon that some of our number are in some way involved in these death threats may I ask (as Annie has requested) that you share this with us. Otherwise we are powerless to undertake any meaningful review as you suggest.

In addition to this I will point out the bleeding obvious. This is a public forum which has no means or wish to vet and approve people before they post here. So even if it was shown that people who happen to post here happen to have been involved in issuing electronic death threats to you and your family, it means nothing. All political/progressive movements have been infiltrated by agent provocateurs and agents of the state and include in their number idiots. This is a fact of life and popular movements have no means of preventing this.

The possibility of MI5 involvement

Since one possibility that occurs to you (because you say as much on your blog) is that rogue elements of MI5 (via Haroon Aswat) may have been involved in July 7, does it not also occur to you that it is possible that these same rogue elements in MI5 (or people connected to them) could be behind the death threats as a means of dividing the July 7 public inquiry campaign and as an attempt to discredit those who are asking the really tough questions about July 7.

You say you may have been naive. Your words posted here and elsewhere show you are naive.

Assuming you are speaking the truth, you have my unqualified sympathy both with regards to the events of July 7 and the death threats. But you are blaming the wrong people. Individuals are responsible and not a collective network of campaigners. And you have no way of knowing who those individuals are (or atleast not that you are willing to share with us) just as we don't. So type all the nonsense and veiled threats you want, your words expose you as an essentially dishonest and untrustworthy person IMO.

Now shoo
paul wright

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess Rachel needs us far more than we need her
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you please delete Rashill's poisonous slurs if she hasn't got any evidence to support them?
Rachel
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I guess Rachel needs us far more than we need her

Hardly. Are you seriously suggesting I engage with you because I enjoy it, or to get publicity for an enquiry into 7/7? That's laughable. Now, as we close this tiresome dialogue, let us conclude by having a look at some of the highlights of this thread, shall we? Inspired by Ally's latest comment...
Ally wrote:
Can you please delete Rashill's poisonous slurs if she hasn't got any evidence to support them?

Hilarious. Ally - that's rich coming from you, who repeatedly calls me liar, shill, racist, hacker, and worse all over this thread! As do others, as we shall see. I politely and repeatedly asked Ally, in particular to cease the personal abuse. So did the site moderators. Ally, you carried on. You continue to maintain that the government blew up the trains and bus, That the Israelis were warned, and that the Leeds men were 'patsy's' [sic]. Let's refresh our memories of yor posting style, shall we, Ally?

Ally wrote:

Notice how Raschil fakes concern over the term gypsy roofer but completely ignores the fact a fake photo was released by the government and the Israelis were warned ahead of the blast, shame they didn't announce the same over the Underground tannoy.

Ally wrote:
So rachel wasn't in the carriage where the bomb went off. Wonder what else she's lying about. I know for certain there ain't a shred of evidence to support her claims Islamofascists blew up the London Underground.

Ally wrote:
Rachel wrote:
Still, it is encouraging that you are now engageing with me as the person

No I'm not. And if you mates hadn't destroyed Cox's forum on two occassions then I would be able to quote the many times you used racist language like Islamofascist against those patsy's from Leeds.

Ally wrote:
Rachel wrote:

I am however asking you to stop making unwarranted, evidence-free personal attacks.
Thanks.

Ally wrote:
Prole wrote:
Another witness to the bus explosion, a young woman, Richmal Oates-Whitehead (February 1970–August 2005) who was an employee of the British Medical Association. who told just ONE story of the bus explosion, and has since been found dead in her home

Maybe she killed herself because she felt bad about lying to people and helping the government cover up its sick crimes?

Like the ones you make against the leeds patsy's?

Are you actually suggesting here that I should kill myself because I am a liar who is helping the government cover up its sick crimes, Ally? That is what it looks like... and that is close to what some of the anon messages have said. Well, we'll find out, won't we, and if it is not you, Ally, then you have little to fear, do you, when the police check the anonymous sender(s) IP address?

Ally wrote:
Milan should face some serious litigation charges for his slanderous attack on the falsely accused, hopefuly their relatives will hang his sorry arse in court. Along with that liar Rachel North .

And so on. Charming, and constructive, I don't think, and a great ambassador for the 9/11 movement. But Ally's not an isolated case...we have more of this sort of thing... Brian recently decided to attack me for being emotionally disturbed, because I refuse to accept that the Leeds men who attacked the trains were innocent.
brian wrote:
Is Rachel more to be pitied than pilloried?

Is she a perhaps too emotionally disturbed by her experience to face the facts and also driven by a desire for the limelight?

It seem to me that she may be emotionally disturbed and unable to face the clear possibility that her trauma was not the result of muslim extremist ...

Ironically, unconsciously demonstrating pretty much everything he accuses me of in his own posting style, Brian continues...

brian wrote:
She has no interest whatsoever in the facts of the matter, her tiresome repetition of some accusations made against her from other sources is all she repeatedly offers - this ad nauseum.
Quite frankly, you should be ashamed of your contibutions.

Have you READ ally's contributions to the thread, Brian? Or re-read your own personal attacks? Brian and Ally are just two of the posters attacking me in an aggressive manner. Meanwhile Orestes takes exception to my flagging up to you all that I have had abusive and threatening emails and comments left on my blog.

But look, this thread on this board is pretty much the only place where I am consistently and personally attacked, over a period of months matching the appearance of progressively nastier emails and comments, and the anonymous messages purport to come from ''9/11 and 7/7 truth seekers'', so what am I supposed to think, hmmm?

orestes wrote:
I seriously doubt anyone has threatened you and I resent you qualifying those accusations by saying 'some of you might not be involved' as if you had the right to slur us all.

Well, I have said they are anonymous and I don't know who they are from. I have my suspicions, based on the fact, as I said, that here and only here is 24 pages of the sort of stuff I quote in my post now.

Possibly it is people from Alex Cox's forum, some of whom also post here. But the style of the mails seems much more reminscent of the abuse here. We'll see, the police will let me know, whether it is one person or a team, and where they are from.

You see, repeatedly on this thread, what do I find, but different people saying quite extraordinary things. I see nothing to indicate that the more responsible of you are getting your own house in order, when you allow this sort of thing to go unchallenged, or barely challenged. If some people here say the kind of things, ( quoted in this post) on a public forum, then I am unconvinced that they would not say worse, anonymously. That is after all, a reasonable assumption to make, based on the evidence here for all to see.

Ally wrote:
Rachel is a total shill. I noticed Cox's forum has been under malicious attack since she abused everyone then deleted all her posts from there.
The nonsense she writes on her blog makes me want to puke, it sounds straight from tavistock.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4655196.stm

Am I the only survivor you attack as a liar, Ally? Or are there more?

We have a group of people, who clearly read my blog, who know my surname and where I work and my father's name, who have said repeatedly that I am a liar and so on, and so, let's start somewhere with this investigation, shall we? I do not think this is unreasonable. I have simply alerted you to the fact that such an investigation is now taking place, giving you the opportunity to state that you deplore such viciousness if it is coming from your members or posters, as you have done.

alkmyst wrote:
. A number of forum members had endeavoured to engage 'Rachel North' in discussion but any rational observation, comment or question which suggested that there may be some anomolies between what has been portrayed in the MSM and the masses of accumulating evidence, was met with zero intellectual curiosity.

Earlier todayThe Alex Cox Forum was hacked and is currently off-line!

Entirely co-incidental, no doubt!

Al K Myst.

More slurs- apparently Alkysmyst thinks I am not only a hacker but a team of hackers! Who have the power to exclude his questions from the terms of reference of the GLA enquiry! And to cause Anti-terrorism police to breach standard operating procedure!

alkmyst wrote:

Rachel intimates that she has gleaned information from her discussion with Anti-terrorist officers, which she then feels obliged to share.
Would anyone like to hazard a guess as to why Standard Operating Procedure is breached by Anti-Terrorist officers when they meet with Rachel North?

Al K Myst

alkmyst wrote:
Rachel North Blog - Feb 10, 2006
Quote:
There will always be those who tell us not to ask questions, of ourselves or each other. Who say they, and only they, speak the truth, the only truth.

This quote may cause some amusement to those who endeavoured to engage 'Team Rachel' in rational debate on the Alex Cox forum a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, 'Team Rachel' felt the need to delete all of their postings after being quizzed on the contradictions in their account(s) of the 7/7 events. But hang on a second .......... Rachel has just discovered that the London Assembly have established a July 7th Review Committee ....... but they didn't tell her about it and she wants to ask some questions ...... well hey, guess what Rachel, so do we!! There is however one very significant problem...... which is that the questions that we would like to ask have been conveniently excluded from the 'Terms of Reference' of the Review Committee!

By the way, just after 'Team Rachel' had deleted all their postings on the Alex Cox Forum, the site was hacked. Although it was restored briefly, it has been hacked again. It would seem that someone would like to ensure that the evidence of the exchange is removed .....even with Rachel's postings deleted! The truth is always stranger than fiction!

Al K Myst

And it goes on, more of the same...

Now, here's Prole wondering if I am a witting racist - or complicit n a racist media...

Prole wrote:
Whether Rachel wittingly or un-wittingly co-operates in what is a racist media is her choice.
I for one was appalled....

Prole by the way, I thought it was appalling that you posted my workplace details on this thread, when I have clearly said why I wish to remain anonymous.

Prole wrote:

Could you please stop taking everything so 'personally'.
We are all as entitled to express our opinions as you have the right to express yours.

Well, now there's opinions, and there's abuse, isn't there? Being called, so far, team of people, a man, a disinformation agent, a team of M15 agents, a hacker, complicit in racist media, a shill... that's going quite far, don't you think? All evidence -free, damaging, personally abusive allegations. Which it is rather hard not to take personally, don't you think? I wonder how you'd react to 24 pages of internet strangers slagging you off?

And I HAVE answered your qustions, I HAVE engaged, I HAVE given you information, and to be accused of not having done so is *. Go and read the whole thread and look.

Anyway, this behaviour doesn't seem to do you many favours. I wonder what curious visitors to the forum think of all this? Judging by the PMs, not much. I should have thought you had worthier targets for your vitriol that someone who had the misfortune to be on a bombed train.,

Not all of you have been so obnoxious, Jane, Annie, Ian Neal, xmasdale, Andrew Johnson, Pikey, dh, freebird are unlikely in my opinion to be responsible for the aggressive messages since they have been polite and even welcoming here and I thank them for it. The rest of you, and your lurkers, I simply do not know. That's why I have handed it over to the police for investigation. OK? You will have to wait and see what happens, as will I.

I really do hope that you take steps to sort yourselves out, the aggression towards me gives the lie to the fact that this movement claims to be devoted to peace and truth and open minded investigation, frankly.

It has all been incredibly tiresome. Right, I am now devoting my attentions to the anniversary, the campaign for the public enquiry, with others more worthy of my limited time. You will see a lot about the public enquiry in coming weeks - from a group of diverse voices. I have done my bit, got it going, supported it for months and made it clear that it is nothing to do with 9/11 conspiracy theorists. That is me done here at long bloody last, and about time. I'm done with you - and hopefully the threats and anonymous abuse I've been taking, here, on my blog, via email - as well as the insults on this thread will cease too. Let's hope so, hmm? For everyone's sake.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 12 of 13

Jump to: