FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

John Gibson and Rick Siegel National Fox News Radio!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
911Eyewitness
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:37 am    Post subject: John Gibson and Rick Siegel National Fox News Radio! Reply with quote

http://www.911researchers.com/node/720

The ultimate example of an interview. Take a lesson and learn a craft. Anyone can do it. Nothing could be easier.

Thank you John Albanese for allowing me this opportunity to serve truth. Without his help in getting the NY Post to write their bogus article (distributed to over a million people) I would never have had that opportunity to be on national radio (20,000,000 people). Truth is in his debt and in some strange way we owe him this thanks for spreading lies.

The complete Fox News Radio (national last night) is on the post. Also linked is the story in the NY Post.
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hang on..

You are proud of that interview?

911Eyewitness
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallious wrote:
Hang on..

You are proud of that interview?

Pride is not a proper word for this. But it is an absolute art piece. Oh yeah, and more to come. Even Nico may get national news coverage to express his views.

Did you have a problem with exposing frauds and lies wherever they are and letting the chips fall where they may? I don't. This is what one does and it has nothing to do with pride. It has nothing to do with protecting someone’s house of cards and it certainly has nothing to do with the royal decks being dealt through the orgs.

It has nothing to do with the vast video sales, conference fees, book royalties or other sundries. I don’t have those. Jokes on you if you thought I made money with this. You can't make someone feel bad loosing something he never had! Group think wont cut it either. I am not selling my soul so that liars can maintain their grip on minds.

It has to do with something everyone but 911truth has a problem with. Frauds, lies and fictions used to convict. I must stand for what I know and can prove and I will not back down. You want to give a green pass on 911tuth lies? They smell just as bad, even worse. I am not going there. Enjoy it if you want to wallow in it.

Watch the art unfold. I will make more national news. Remember well, this was all started with John Albanese telling stories to the NY Post and my service providers. He is the biggest promoter to get me on national news since I had my companies and a press agent. THANK YOU JOHN ALBANESE! YOU ARE THE MAN! CLOWNMAN, but THe MAN!
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really give a donkeys testicle about your views on effective campaigning strategies. All I was commenting on was the quality of the interview- and I can safely say you were about as eloquent, informative and interesting as a tin of beans.

I humbly suggest that this might help in future. Wink

911Eyewitness
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallious wrote:
I

I humbly Wink

Oh, and I thought you had something intelligent to say. All that for?? Much ado about nothing, very fallacious like your name. How very.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... this thread is reading like "Law of Attraction Through A Glass Darkly"

You better be sure you do have the Truth if truth is what you are claiming to be standing on Rick or be prepared for one hell of a re-bound

Your keen to raise the stakes: but do you have the cards?

911Eyewitness
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Hmmm... this thread is reading like "Law of Attraction Through A Glass Darkly"

You better be sure you do have the Truth if truth is what you are claiming to be standing on Rick or be prepared for one hell of a re-bound

Your keen to raise the stakes: but do you have the cards?

I never gamble, I don't drink and everything is on the table. Does anything confuse you?
gg allin
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a horrible pointless interview
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

911Eyewitness wrote:
Does anything confuse you?

Yes it does - why do you give the strong impression you're on the Murdoch (Fox) side of history?
Because you wanted to, would be the logical explanation.

Sorry to say it, but you picked the wrong side, Rick baby.

It's them or us.
911Eyewitness
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:48 am    Post subject: Ignorance is bliss Reply with quote

It is such a luxury to supine in ignorance. I only wish that John Gibson were as ignorant as some of you; I would have had more chances on his mass media show. It is important to get the message out.

I appreciate the reminder about this gem of an interview I had with Gibson. It certainly pointed up the way to deal with "debunkers" and I hope those of you more discerning had, or will, see that light.

While education, or actually the lack thereof, holds many of you from understanding the interviews delicate and amazing movements and in the hopes of entertaining the many who enjoy what I do and still do not quite get the interview, I will point out some the facets.

One must imagine what it might be like to be the target of a Rupert Murdock slander piece in his NY Post, the largest paper he owns I believe. With circulation above 4 million the hit piece he wrote erroneously targeted Nico Haupt and enjoined me as owner of 911Researchers.com because of what John Albanese told them. So Rick Siegel is the owner and propagator of slander against poor widows on his web site - that is Gibson's angle for this interview and important to remember as you go into it.

The landlord for this kicked Nico out of his apartment and since it made a big mass media news outlet John Gibson smelled 911toofer blood. I got the email from Gibson's gofer about going live on his show and accepted with great enthusiasm the opportunity to go live national radio.

Since I am no newbie to being on national or International news I started to do my homework on Gibson. After listening to all available interviews on 911 with him, and reading his deep history, I came to a conclusion that he was the Howard Stern wannabee of talk down radio and it is very clear that he allows nothing to be said about 911.

Gibson grew up in the Midwest with a pre-no child left behind education. Actually this gets complicated when you want to understand his psyche so I am not going to detail this here. Gibson is a respectful individual who actually has a grasp on freedom and will treat respect with respect. You must instigate him or he will not be his "shock jock".

Frankly, my goal was to get through the national interview without ridicule, maintaining respect of the national audience, refusing to give invitation to be overbearing and abusive about 9/11 to Gibson, and finally to express truth and bring more interest in it.

Now you may not like that I point out the lies and frauds of Sophia and 9/11 Mysteries but as she admitted it was all a concocted fiction on Fetzers radio show you should not be embracing lies. Pointing out known, provable, evidenced of lies within 911 Mysteries to be allowed to say the explosions were there, just not where the liars say, should be enough.

However I took it one step better. When asked if I denounce 911 truth I said no, just the leaders. The good people are there, being led, just as they always were by the same leaders but in sheep’s cloths. The interview was respectful, Gibson was polite and embracive rather than confrontational and I controlled the whole interview from start to finish.

The art.

Before the interview I consulted with several other researchers as to what I should point up and they got the whole outline (one cannot do detail when another person is involved) of what I wanted out of that, and I got it all.

While some idiots cannot see light from dung many have understood what goes on here and I hope now, since they were smarter than you and picked up on what I was doing not allowing the follow-up, those who can get the glimmer of light presented might use this example for their own opportunities.

I cannot apologize for not chanting, "911 was an inside job". I find it ignorant and open to ridicule. It states so little about 9/11 and encompasses so many broad concepts it is a loser. It has no other point than to antagonize someone like Gibson. So his millions of listeners either hear the baboon chant or someone telling them that lies are on both sides and the explosions were there?

I stand firm and am correct for what I do. The interview was an artwork.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: