FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alex Jones on The James Whale Show

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Alex Jones on The James Whale Show Reply with quote

Alex Jones will appearing on The James Whale Radio Show this Thursday night - 19th July 10:PM -1:AM.

On Talk Sport Radio www.talksport.net

Email James Whale
http://www1.talksport.net/presenters/presenter_detail.asp?pres_id=9997 6

Alex Jones- Websites
www.infowars.com
www.prisonplanet.com
www.prisonplanet.tv
www.infowars.net
www.infowars.tv
GazeboflossUK
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great, I didn't realise - thanks for that.

Should be interesting, as always.

deep thinker
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

Last edited by deep thinker on Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Alex Jones on for the whole three hours? I'd be interested to know his position re. environmentalism. Alex is quite right wing on several fronts and has a pathological distrust of all government it appears.
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex Jones is merely a self-promoter who makes stuff up. The guy's an ars*hole. I've never seen anyone connect the dots so badly.

I wish he'd just go away.
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James C wrote:
Alex Jones ...... makes stuff up.

Could you give us a few examples please.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deep thinker wrote:
JAMES F****NG WHALE IS ONE OF THE MOST IGNORANT PPL I HAVE EVER HEARD ON ANY MEDIA, WHY DO THEY GIVE THESE MUPPETS AIR TIME?

Are you having a laugh?
James Whale is one of the best and most experienced radio presenters and tv presenters in the UK.
He is the only one who has given a platform for 911 truth.
He is the only one to speak consistently against the EUSSR
He yesterday was talking about BBC lies and how the BBC should be abolished.

James Whale is a highly enlightened radio host.
You are the muppet with someone elses hand stuck up your aris

Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

any mp3's of that one????
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Jack
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no alex jones tonight.... Sad

still, i managed to get on air at the end of the show to contribute to the discussion about drug prohibition/legalisation... made the connection between the war on drugs and the war on terror - both produce more of the supposed adversary, for corporate profit and police state purposes.

i also plugged ae911truth.org
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
James C wrote:
Alex Jones ...... makes stuff up.

Could you give us a few examples please.

This is pure fantasy:The Myth Of Peak Oil

and so is this: Gulf of Mexico saturated with oil?

His film Terrorstorm has many errors in it making some of his arguments very weak. These mistakes have already been discussed on this forum.

His belief that the Pentagon attack is somehow a 'trap' for truthers is just another attempt by Jones to gain the limelight. He has to make things seem more sinister than they are.

There are others from his prisonplanet website but I'm busy now so haven't time to list them.

Overall, I generally run counter to Jone's beliefs. I don't believe in NWO in terms of it being about pure evil and the desire to make slaves of us all. We are all already slaves if we follow the system, including the PTB. Without us, doing what we do everyday, i.e. working, and buying goods, and taking out loans, and generally making use of the economy, there would be no system for the PTB to enjoy. For this reason, we must be given certain freedoms or else we'll rebel and spoil the mechanisms of the money machine. No, I believe that whatever systems the politicians use, including those which led the neo-cons to instigate 9/11, are based purely upon economic reasons; the desire to keep certain currencies strong, maintain economic power and have enough energy to maintain that power. It's no coincidence therefore that all the current madness in the world is happening at a time of growing energy crisis which is the real driving factor in all of this but you won't here much about it on the news. Reduced energy = reduced economic and political power and currently, the US is heading to lose out on its greater share of the world's energy unless it acts now. But Jones ignores this crucial element and would prefer to blame it on pure evil, greed and power. If he were to accept the very real concept that we are entering into energy descent, then it would make a mockery of his whole prison planet concept and that would make him look a bit of a fool, unless he made the point that we will become prisoners due to a lack of energy and not because of the politicians. It would also destroy his livelihood which makes his putting of greed before honesty rather hypocritical.
GazeboflossUK
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahh diddums... wrote:
no alex jones tonight.... Sad

still, i managed to get on air at the end of the show to contribute to the discussion about drug prohibition/legalisation... made the connection between the war on drugs and the war on terror - both produce more of the supposed adversary, for corporate profit and police state purposes.

i also plugged ae911truth.org

I heard you, yes. Well done. Smile

Shame there seemed to be some mix up with Alex getting on air.

Hopefully it will be rescheduled.

kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James C wrote:
....Gulf of Mexico saturated with oil?

I don't believe in NWO in terms of ............. the desire to make slaves of us all.

You might be right about Jones and the 'peak oil' thing. I don't know what to make of this kind of material.

However.....watch what whistle-blower Aaron Russo says about his friendship with one of the Rockefellers. I find this guy a very credible witness. What do you think?

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=3218585954111617501&q=aaron+ russo+rockefeller&total=56&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
James C wrote:
....Gulf of Mexico saturated with oil?

I don't believe in NWO in terms of ............. the desire to make slaves of us all.

You might be right about Jones and the 'peak oil' thing. I don't know what to make of this kind of material.

However.....watch what whistle-blower Aaron Russo says about his friendship with one of the Rockefellers. I find this guy a very credible witness. What do you think?

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=3218585954111617501&q=aaron+ russo+rockefeller&total=56&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1

The whole issue of the Federal Reserve and dominance by the money machine is no secret. As Henry Ford once said, "It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning". Sadly, Russo comes over as incredibly naive about his experiences. He'd have the same problem in many countries around the world.

As for the rest of it, he's connecting the dots just like Jones is. But if he is basing it upon his experience or rather lack of experience with the business world then no wonder he draws such exotic conclusions. After all, Russo is a film maker first and a politician next. And let's face it, neither profession has much idea about how the world works.

I have to say that I find this interview typical of Jones. It comes across like two kids discussing events in a playground without knowing that such events have been going on for years, albeit wrongly. It's all very simplistic. The truth is that the PTB will always exist because the people are, in the words of Frank Zappa, 'dumb all over'. So we only have ourselves to blame. But for them to discuss how the banking system will become our masters is daft. They already are our masters and they don't need microchips to make it better. And for them to say that the banking system wants control of Iraq, Afghanistan and Venuezuela without asking why they'd want to be in these countries is a joke. Afghanistan and Venezuela have nothing that the banking system would want. Why would they risk US security by being in Afghanistan to grow drugs there, as some claim, when they could easily grow drugs back at home. Russo and Jones therefore make incredibly immature observations, just like children do as I've said. And Jones just loves putting words into Russo's mouth, about how the microchips will work for instance, but the words are pure speculation on Jone's part, as usual.

For the record, Afghanistan is the proposed route of the TAP gas pipeline which will take natural gas from Turkmenistan, through Afghanistan and on to Pakistan to be shipped to the UK and US as LNG. They've been in negotiations about this for years and when the talks between the Taliban and the US broke down in 2000, the US created 9/11 to form an instant solution to overuling the Taliban by directly invading the country in false retaliation. The US and UK need LNG imports because the US peaked in gas supply years ago and we did in 2000. Construction of the TAP pipe is expected to begin next year. As for Venezuela, it's a direct neighbour to the US. It's an easy target and has masses of oil, a fact that Chavez is rubbing in the faces of the US government. So to say its all about the banking system is plain absurd. Maybe Rockefeller would like to see us all chipped in his dreams and expressed such desires to Russo but their is no proof for this and it makes no sense for the reasons I've given above.

The Federal Reserve system is no cover up. The writing's been on the wall since day one but although the Federal Reserve will be backing the moves by the neo-cons to control the Middle East, they and NWO are not the reasons. Energy is.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found an audio here: http://www.infowars.com/MoreNewsJuly20.html

Peace and Truth
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still hunting Alex/James audio...
That one didn't last long - and not a recent interview unobtainable from here
Alex Jones on the James Whale Show in the UK (Archive of Show from /12/01)
http://arc2.m2ktalk.com/alexuk.ram

Stefan wrote:
Found an audio here: http://www.infowars.com/MoreNewsJuly20.html

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: