FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The 911 Passenger List Oddity..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Solomon
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject: The 911 Passenger List Oddity.. Reply with quote

The 911 Passenger List Oddity :

SSDI = Social Security Death Index

911 Victims Compensation Fund.

Flight 11 : (Supposedly crashed into WTC North Tower.)
Of the 92 people that are listed as dying on this flight, only 20 are listed in the SSDI (22%).
Of these 20 people only 3 are on the 911 Compensation Fund List. Confused

Flight 77 : (Supposedly crashed into Pentagon.)
Of the 64 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 14 are listed in the SSDI (22%).
Of these 64 people only 5 are on the Compensation Fund List. Confused

Flight 175 : (Supposedly crashed into WTC South Tower.)
Of the 65 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 18 are listed in the SSDI (28%)
Of these 65 people, only 3 are on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list. Confused

Flight 93 : (Supposedly crashed at Shanksville, Pensylvania.)
Of the 45 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 6 are listed in the SSDI (13%)
Of these 45 people, NONE are on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list. Confused

NOT ONE OF THEM! Confused Confused Confused

Of the 266 people that we were told died on these jets, only 11 relatives applied for compensation. Question

911 Victims Compensation Final Report :

Oddly, but consistent with everything concerning 9-11, the actual complete list of the people
who benefited has been omitted from this report. Even without this, it does contain an interesting
fact. According to the report, 98% of all the people who suffered a loss on 9-11 took the fund money.
The average payment was $1.8 million.

But here's where it gets strange: Question

Out of a total of 92 people on Flight 11, only 65 accepted the 9-11 fund (71%)
Out of a total of 65 people on Flight 175, only 46 accepted the 9-11 fund (71%)
Out of a total of 64 people on Flight 77, only 33 accepted the 9-11 fund (52%)
Out of a total of 45 people on Flight 93, only 25 accepted the 9-11 fund (56%)

Does any of this seem a little odd to you? Confused
Or is it possible that not only were the jets on 9-11 magical, but their passengers as well?

So there you have it; yet another glaring 9-11 inconsistency - just maybe the biggest of them all?
Skeptically yours,
Vincent Sammartino
http://www.wingtv.net/thornarticles/911passengerlist.html
________
Dc marijuana dispensary
________
Penny stocks to watch

Last edited by Solomon on Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhapse the real passengers were gunned down in a hanger and transported to a dumping site during the plane switch. After ofcourse interviews in order to secure their voice frequencies for the phone calls later.

100% speculation ofcourse.

Solomon
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Nothing would suprise me ... Reply with quote

Hazzard,

I can't tell you the contempt I have for the people responsible for these murders.
And not just the victims of 911 but also the innocent men, women and children of Iraq.
It was all planned well in advance and it amazes me how these people can sleep at night.
Being some of the wealthiest and most powerful people on the planet was clearly not enough. Twisted Evil

The only solace I can take from all this is my faith that God will not let any of them go unpunished. Exclamation
________
VAPORIZER WHOLESALER
________
LOVE QUOTES ADVICE

Last edited by Solomon on Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really hope we see them punished in our lifetimes.

i'm not hopeful at the moment tho

Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:10 pm    Post subject: Redemption Reply with quote

Well, I for one have no desire at all to see anyone "punished"! Merely removed from office and placed out of harm's way, maybe in the place Roger Waters refers to as the "Fletcher Memorial Home For the Incurably Sick..." ("The Final Cut" Pink Floyd). Also, if we are all so great, what the hell are we all doing here (in Hell!) was it all just a bit of "rotton luck" that we landed here?

Actually I don't believe there is any such thing as "luck" or "accidents" or "coincidences" so perhaps we should all consider quite why we find ourselves here and why it has taken us all so bloody long to see what is going on....me thinks it has been "going on" since well before "9/11"!

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
Solomon
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to agree, Jane, it's been going on long before 911.
Can you remember when JFK got assassinated, live on TV, in front of the eyes of the World?
Well this lot have sure graduated since then! Twisted Evil

Now they're far more confident in killing thousands at a time, live on TV,
in front of the eyes of the World... What next? Evil or Very Mad

I also agree that none of us are perfect and that those that live in glass
houses should NOT throw stones... Rolling Eyes

Where I disagree with you is in the fact that we ALL deserve to get
punished "accordingly" for our mistakes. How else are we to learn? Question

But there's being naughty, there's being bad and there's being downright EVIL Twisted Evil
And if I had a sick dog that was HELL-bent on biting everybody, I'm convinced
that the best thing for it, and everyone concerned, would be to put the sick dog down... Crying or Very sad
________
TOYOTA MOTOR ENGINEERING & MANUFACTURING NORTH AMERICA HISTORY
________
Cancer - skin advice

Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 4:23 am    Post subject: Until you start to "notice" Reply with quote

But why have we been letting them do it, without even really "noticing" until now?

People I know, on hearing of the horrendous crimes of a paedophile, enjoy going into lurid details about "what they ought to do to them" thinking up some special form of "punishment" whilst, for example, completly failing to "notice" those horrendous pictures of the "depleted uranium babies" that the police confiscated from Brian Haw (the Parliament Square Peace Protestor) that were in the papers recently. I feel like shouting out to them "You are child abusers as well, because you fail to even notice, let alone attempt to prevent these babies getting hurt and damaged like this. You don't even protest when someone does "notice" these things going on is branded some kind of criminal, in fact you probably agree that they are a criminal."

I can't even bare to think about either paedophiles or the depleted uranium business, and wish I had existed in a dimension where these things never existed and I never heard about them, but when I see people being "evil" (like being blind to suffering and the causes of suffering which we could prevent if we care enough) whilst congratulating themselves on how moral they are (i,e that they "know" that being a paedophile is wrong and "know" that these people deserve punishment) I see how easy it is to not so much be "evil" as to no longer know what you are doing....

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
Solomon
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jane, I very much agree with every word you have said.

I too have been guilty of doing nothing. In all honesty, I have only recently started speaking out about
the events of 911 as, initially, I believed the "official story" and accepted it must've been foreign terrorists.

But alas! I couldn't have been more further from the truth!

It was only when I started to look into it and do my own research that it became blatantly obvious to me
that it was most definately an "inside job". Twisted Evil

Furthermore, if you trace the history of the Bush's (not to heap ALL our misery on their shoulders) but,
you will definately notice a recurring trail of "death and destruction" that seems to follow them like a shadow.

(But I digress) The point I'm trying to make is that now I have realised my mistake, I intend to
make up for it and "hopefully" make amends for my ignorance by telling as many people as possible
about this "Resource" (nineeleven.co.uk) so they can unite with like-minded people and begin
to "start" putting things right. And the best place to start is within "myself".

I definately agree with you in that we should ALL take a certain ammount of responsibilty for what has
happened by virtue of the fact that "WE" have "ALL" played "OUR" part in allowing things to get get this BAD.
The fact that we have done NOTHING in the past has encouraged these Demons to flourish even more.. IMHO.

But many people are now waking up to the FACTS and it is "never too late" to "do the right thing". Embarassed
________
Maryjane
________
WEED VAPORIZERS

Solomon
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Media Published Fake Passenger List For American Airlines Flight 11 :

For me, this is the most comprehensive examination of the Flight lists of 911 and conclusively
proves that "we" (the general public) have NOT been given correct information regarding
"who exactly" was on Flight 11 on the fateful Sept 11th 2001.

As you will see, there are major discrepencies regarding the names and the official numbers on the
respective flights quoted by the individual Media outlets,: CNN, USAT, NBC, PBS, FOX, ABC, and
many more "supposedly" reputable News Source's.. In fact, this Article points to 8 fictitious
innocents that were supposedly on board Flight 11..
http://members.iinet.net.au/~holmgren/fake.html
________
Mazda lantis specifications
________
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: