FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

reverse speech

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:36 am    Post subject: reverse speech Reply with quote

does reverse speech reveal the truth? Shocked

proberly not, but some of them are funny and some of them do make you wonder. goto 2.31 into it Laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPP-LHx5gUw&mode=related&search=

i also found this comment "wow he sounds more coherent backwards then he does forwards" to this video hilarous and true also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GE4yeW8tLE

so don't play recordings of yourself backwards you may give away your secrets Laughing
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEMNw5UzyfM&mode=related&search=

someone is claiming its the voice of conciousness.

first time ive heard of this, im very sceptical, but who knows, its to easy to ridicule without looking into it ferther first.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upA1UchNW9Q&mode=related&search=

christ this only started out as a bit of fun, but there is a guy who says hes studied it for 18 years, im still sceptical but im going to try it out.

does anyone have any info that says this is disinfo/hoax or anything proving the opposite?
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the more i look the more i find.

http://www.reversespeech.com/Children_Reversals.htm
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If human speech is recorded and played backwards, mixed amongst the gibberish at regular intervals can be heard very clear statements. These statements usually appear in short sentence form and are nearly always related to the forward speech. It appears constantly throughout language, so much so in fact, that it is believed to be a natural part of our speech processes.

well yeah - so what. This is just like people playing heavy metal albums backwards in the late eighties and 'hearing' 'satanic messages'. Chris Morris did a fantastic spoof phone call to one of the proponents (it's in one of the episodes of the day today radio forerunner on the hour ) of that stuff after he 'found' apparently 'satanic' messages in all kinds of innocuous music including, IIRC, jesus christ superstar. The blunt fact is, if you play speech backwards, you'll tend to 'hear' apparently meaningful content. Our brains continually seek patterns and a bunch of phonetic sounds will inevitably sometimes sound like real words. Sounds on a par with that dog saying "sausages" on that's life if you ask me.

but

Quote:
Course Fees are 6 payments of $AUD395, due every second month, or $AUD2195 if paid in advance (Approx $US1800)

nice work if you can get it.

Quote:
does anyone have any info that says this is disinfo/hoax or anything proving the opposite?

I don't think it's disinfo, rather a bit like people seeing faces in clouds and thinking someone put them there.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheers for the input dogsmilk, so it just more of a brain process rather than anything else that makes the reverse speech sound like messages.

i was thinking it was nothing, but some of the messages in reverse from certain people did make me wonder if there was more to it as quite a few fit the person or seem to give away the truth, like the monica lewinsky one Laughing .

i was also looking at EVP's (ghost recordings), and was wondering if that was connected to the same thing. peoples thoughts caught on tape rather than ghosts messages, but its likely just noises that our brains process as words also.

it sounds crazy but i just wanted to rule out the possibility of speech giving away your thoughts in reverse, and that our thoughts can be picked up via recordings at times.

i was wondering if it was all about differant dimensions that we are not attuned to, but other equipment are picking up on. but your right, it is most likely it is the thought process and our brains associating sounds to words.
Martin J
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having researched Reverse Speech on and off since 1996, i can only say that in my opinion it real and is an effective scientific tool. That doesn`t mean
i agree with everything David John Oates says or does.
I remember the first time i tried it myself, i recorded someone saying "testing 1, 2, 3", when i reversed it i heard "just rehearsing" clearly.

Rather than take the piss out of things you don`t understand, do your own research, do the homework.

I would be interested in Reverse Speech analysis of some of the dubious characters in the `Truth` movement like Stephen `cold fusion` Jones.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martin J wrote:
Having researched Reverse Speech on and off since 1996, i can only say that in my opinion it real and is an effective scientific tool. That doesn`t mean
I remember the first time i tried it myself, i recorded someone saying "testing 1, 2, 3", when i reversed it i heard "just rehearsing" clearly.

Rather than take the piss out of things you don`t understand, do your own research, do the homework.

I would be interested in Reverse Speech analysis of some of the dubious characters in the `Truth` movement like Stephen `cold fusion` Jones.

If you feel you've found something interesting, then fair play and I wouldn't pretend I've spent more than half an hour or so looking at this stuff. I think you're probably barking up the wrong tree, but that's just me. But IMHO, e.g. this -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPP-LHx5gUw&mode=related&search=

is a load of c***. It does not represent any actual 'reverse speech, it's just hearing things the narrator tells you is there. For my own satisfaction (all I'm bothered about here), I listened to the second half without watching the subtitles. Suddenly, I couldn't tell what was being 'said'. And stuff like that bit about 'little breast' was seriously reaching. I can see no fundamental difference between that and 'backwards messages' on records.
Quite how children could miraculously 'deliberately' articulate backwards language before their laughing gear has learned to speak forwards is beyond me. Infants don't talk proper because they've yet to learn how to form words properly. We are nevertheless led to believe their mouths are fluent in backwards. Gurgling infants are apparently engaged in meaningful discourse. Mind you, I listened to some of the children's examples and I personally found the alleged 'speech' to be...well, not.
I've mucked about with reversed speech quite a bit when playing with samples for my excruciatingly poor attempts at electronic music and know full well a little imagination is all that's needed to 'find' apparently meaningful words. A bit of creative cutting and pasting with the audio track and the long winter evenings just fly by.
If this stuff were true, it would stand to reason the results should be consistent regardless of the language spoken. I don't know if people muck about with this stuff with other languages.
Being rather cynical, I am struck by the immense cost of this research - both in terms of the 'courses' and the tat - http://www.reversingmachines.com/

$350 for a cassette dictaphone that plays backwards is taking the piss in anyones language - forwards or backwards. Except I notice the blurb says standard recording quality isn't good enough (so how come a mono cassette with it's low quality audio is good enough?) If it's there, it's there. If you have to scrutinise very high quality audio to tease out scraps of 'meaning' my personal thought is that it's probably got an awful lot to do with imagination and isolating scraps of sound that just happen to sound like something. Otherwise, if it's blatant, there's simply no reason to be flogging high price equipment when playing audio backwards is an incredibly simple task for any pc. Except an astonishingly simple program costs $80. Someone other than me is taking the piss there.

I think if you played enough audio of Steven Jones backwards you'd discover exactly what you wanted to find. Same with Judy Wood, Dylan Avery or Davina McCall. If this stuff is your bag, there's easily enough downloadable audio of Jones on the net for you to have a crack at 'exposing' him.

Sorry to be so dismissive if you think it works, it's just what I think.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martin J wrote:

i was not taking the piss out of it, i was taking the piss out of monica lewinsky speech reversing to "masterbate him".

i did find it intresting, and wondered if there was more in it, so if you have any good links please share them, its something new i'd never heard of before hence im sceptical to just believe it without ferther research myself.
Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember a site that had Condisleeza's speeches played in reverse that revealed a possible false flag in the making, involving a nuke aboard a boat headed for the US.

Here's a site discussing it but I cant find the audio. It was certainly more interesting and less BS in reverse than when she speaks normally! Laughing

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/message.php?messageid=323622&mpa ge=1&showdate=7/17/07&forum=1

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

What if you understand that its a pile of nonsense? Anyway I am far too busy playing with the fairies at the bottom of my garden to devote any time to this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: