FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PrisonPlanet down & gunfire at Ed & Elaine Brown's
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mediadisbeliever
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:08 am    Post subject: PrisonPlanet down & gunfire at Ed & Elaine Brown's Reply with quote

The We Are Change website: http://www.wearechange.org/index.html
report Saturday, July 28, 2007

RED ALERT - Ed & Elaine Brown UNDER ATTACK
Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2007 11:35 PM
Subject: shots fired shots fired red alert

30 t 40 rounds fired behind the house nose heard in the woods every one is at battle stations this in not a drill i repeat this in not a drill
danny

WE HAVE JUST RECEIVED THIS EMAIL FROM THE BROWN PROPERTY. START POSTING TO EVERY BLOG AND WEBSITE, START EMAILING EVERYONE ALIVE AND MOBILIZE NOW SPREADING THE WORD IMMEDIATELY.

LISTEN LIVE at www.WTPRN.com

What we know so far:

Five minutes after the email was sent, WeAreChange contacted the local Plainfield NH Police. The female dispatcher said that she did not have any reports about shots fired. About 15 minutes later Dan Riley went live on We The People Radio and described shots fired and movement on the north side of the house. Branches breaking in the woods and movement around the generator shed. Scouting teams were sent out and movement continued around the house for the next hour. They heard a single shot and then a series of bursts of rounds going off around 50 yards from the house.

2:37 am Jack Blood reported he talked with Elaine Brown. Things appear stable at this point.

3:15 am Dan Riley called back in to WTPRN to report that at 3am he still heard noises coming from the woods.

4:10 am Dan called back to report that he still hears noises in the woods.

4:22 am Dan called back to report "they are shaking Jim's trailer up there, trying to provoke them" "Jim called and said they are shaking the hell out of my trailer" "Jim is a friend of Ed and Elaine brown" -also confirmed by Elaine Brown via Jack Blood at 4:30am

What, with the recent arrest of Korey Rowe (a political prisoner in effect) and the shootings at Ed and Elaine Brown's, the 'Feds' are really showing their true colours now. I wonder why!
Is this anything to do with trying to conceal the great work of We Are Change activists and true Americans.

Ian
WyldeChylde
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this what it's been building up to?

Obviously things are escalating until one of the parties back down first. As Ed & Elaine have said, they're either going to walk out free, or in a bodybag...

I still cannot believe the mainstream media are spinning this as a tax evasion story, and portraying them as un-american., hardly even touching on the part of the story that states: there is NO LAW.

Mind you, I doubt very much the big corporation would allow this to be made a big deal out of...
Cruise4
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:48 pm    Post subject: Is PrisonPlanet down Reply with quote

Or is it me, for some reason?
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:56 pm    Post subject: THERE IS NO LAW - ANYMORE Reply with quote

Thanks for posting this Pegasus.

Their most active site at present seems to be at:-

http://edbrownvlog.blogspot.com/ - wherein there are phone numbers and email addresses to contact.

FWIW - Here's a sample letter that a few of us have already submitted to (no doubt moribund or overloaded) Senatorial email address...

---------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------

Dear Sir/Madam,

It has come to the attention of the online world that Mr & Mrs Ed & Elaine Brown of Plainsfield, New Hampshire (State motto 'Live Free or Die') are possibly at this moment under armed attack by federal agents.

Although an inattentive court sentenced them to over 5 years in prison EACH for supposed tax evasion, it has recently become quite clear to lawmakers, attorneys and citizens that there is NO foundation in Constitutional Law that requires US citizens to pay federal taxes upon their labor.

Please see, for one example amongst many:-

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=56855

and subsequent links on that page. Please also view the statements by highly-placed IRS operatives conclusively demonstrating to their own satisfaction that there is NO law underpinning their activities.

This being the case, upon what grounds are they now being illegally attacked with force by federal agents?

There is no basis in Law for this attack. These agents are therefor acting unlawfully and surely must be stopped before these innocent people, who have recently been cited by a highly respected Republican Congressman as being 'True American Patriots', are torn to shreds by said federal agents and become martyrs in a country that is on the verge of eruption over countless illegal activities by our so-called leaders in the White House - the Libby pardon being the latest example of their generally unacceptable behavior to the majority (see official polls) in this once proud nation of Laws, Checks and Balances.

Especially as it is a Sunday, the day of the Lord, we, the watching world, would implore you to treat this grave mistake with the utmost URGENCY and save these Patriotic Americans from a vile and illegal error.

Yours most sincerely and in prayer,

---------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No try http://www.prisonplanet.tv/
and nice to see http://reopen911.org/ also!!

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Er maybe not Sad
PRISON PLANET CURRENTLY UNDER ATTACK!!
Links are going off line or IP blocked!! Pass On!!

29 July 2007
14:20 GMT

unless of course this content is now subscription only?

Quote:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /articles/july2007/280707spending.htm on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

levin
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm getting the same problem, have done since early this morning.

I hope this isn't related to the Ed and Elaine Brown incident stirring. AJ did an unbelievable job of co-ordinating the resistance last time it did.
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd say it most probably is linked Sad

GazeboflossUK
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, I think it's the action many people (including myself) have taken against the Wikipedia trolls who have been going postal on wiki articles.

I think these b a s t a r d s, who are breaking wikipedia terms, have a major chip on their shoulder now.

Lets show them who's boss.

Just look at the face of this sad little man....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Morton_devonshire

all the red articles are ones he's deleted.

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

<SPAN .."FONT-STYLE: italic">RED ALERT - Ed & Elaine Brown UNDER ATTACK

30 t 40 rounds fired behind the house nose heard in the woods every one is at battle stations this in not a drill i repeat this in not a drill
danny</SPAN>
<SPAN .."FONT-STYLE: italic">WE HAVE JUST RECEIVED THIS EMAIL FROM THE BROWN PROPERTY. START POSTING TO EVERY BLOG AND WEBSITE, START EMAILING EVERYONE ALIVE AND MOBILIZE NOW SPREADING THE WORD IMMEDIATELY.

What we know so far:

Five minutes after the email was sent, WeAreChange contacted the local Plainfield NH Police. The female dispatcher said that she did not have any reports about shots fired. About 15 minutes later Dan Riley went live on We The People Radio and described shots fired and movement on the north side of the house. Branches breaking in the woods and movement around the generator shed. Scouting teams were sent out and movement continued around the house for the next hour. They heard a single shot and then a series of bursts of rounds going off around 50 yards from the house.

2:37 am Jack Blood reported he talked with Elaine Brown. Things appear stable at this point.

3:15 am Dan Riley called back in to WTPRN to report that at 3am he still heard noises coming from the woods.

4:22 am Dan called back to report "they are shaking Jim's trailer up there, trying to provoke them" "Jim called and said they are shaking the hell out of my trailer" "Jim is a friend of Ed and Elaine brown" -also confirmed by Elaine Brown via Jack Blood at 4:30am </SPAN>

What, with the recent arrest of Korey Rowe (a political prisoner in effect) and the shootings at Ed and Elaine Brown's, the 'Feds' are really showing their true colours now. I wonder why!
Is this anything to do with trying to conceal the great work of We Are Change activists and true Americans.

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GazeboflossUK wrote:
Nah, I think it's the action many people (including myself) have taken against the Wikipedia trolls who have been going postal on wiki articles.

I think these b a s t a r d s, who are breaking wikipedia terms, have a major chip on their shoulder now.

Lets show them who's boss.

Just look at the face of this sad little man....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Morton_devonshire

all the red articles are ones he's deleted.

I'd say more than just convenient timing but you never know?

levin
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, that's what I was referring to DD. Apologies, should have posted the article myself.

There's a voice blog at http://edbrownvlog.blogspot.com/ "Red Alert"

You could be right too, Gazebo, I've got the front page of PP but I can't open any of the articles about Wikipedia. Something weird is definitely going on.
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

also try http://www.jonesreport.com/

INFOWARS.COM
PRISONPLANET.TV
PRISONPLANET.COM
INFOWARS.NET

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yup, appears to be down as they wake up on Sunday morning - leaving in news Wink
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
mediadisbeliever

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thermate911, thanks for submitting the well-constructed letter, I'm sure Ed & Elaine and their supporters would greatly appreciate it.

The shooting events of last night are diabolical against a couple that are more Constitutionally legitimate than anyone in the U.S (largely due to their non-payment of Fed Taxes). They have a total right to defend their position in this matter.
Wish I was there, I really do. I know it's an American problem, but I'm sure it will only be a matter of time before our police become the executors of the NWO and demand us to submit to the ID card system.
This is worse than Orwell's 1984 isn't it!

Quote:
I still cannot believe the mainstream media are spinning this as a tax evasion story, and portraying them as un-american., hardly even touching on the part of the story that states: there is NO LAW

No change there then WyldeChylde.
It would only take one arm of the mainstream media to report the correct story and people would be apalled, but no the level of media brainwashing is extreme, pervasive and complete.[/quote]
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Date: Jul 29, 2007 1:20 AM

check www.WTPRN.com (no coverage currently)

What we know so far:

4:22 am Dan called back to report "they are shaking Jim's trailer up there, trying to provoke them" "Jim called and said they are shaking the hell out of my trailer" "Jim is a friend of Ed and Elaine brown" -also confirmed by Elaine Brown via Jack Blood at 4:30am

4:55 am Ed Called in to say that he would not be intimidated. Everyone is safe for now.

5:20 am Dan said they were shaking the trailer 15 minutes prior about 70 yards away from the house again. Jim came on the line. He said that he heard someone running and then they banged on the back of the RV. Jim is unarmed.

5:25 am "this is Jim the guy in the trailer. I'm outside the rv now. The past 2 hours in the rv was pretty scary. the first thing when I come out of the house to my rv, to do a little recon , its well known I don't carry a weapon, they know that. I hear someone running, it sounded like there was something right by me. Maybe about an hour ago they actually came up and banged on the side of my rv and started rocking it. Just before dawn, 15-20 minutes ago they banged on the back of my RV and I couldn't reach anybody down at the house, Elaine's phone wasn't working, couldn't get a hold of Danny. They know I don't have a weapon. I'm walking down the drive way toward the house now.... I'm in, I'm in the house" - Jim is now inside the Brown house

5:36 am We contacted WMUR (800-257-5151 x1) and spoke to a rep in the news department who answered the phone. He confirmed that the police department would not confirm any of the events. I asked if he was listening to the WPTRN radio feed and he said they were. In summary, WMUR in Manchester is fully aware of the situation, but choosing not to act.

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Date: Jul 29, 2007 1:20 AM

check www.WTPRN.com (no coverage currently)

What we know so far:

4:55 am Ed Called in to say that he would not be intimidated. Everyone is safe for now.

5:20 am Dan said they were shaking the trailer 15 minutes prior about 70 yards away from the house again. Jim came on the line. He said that he heard someone running and then they banged on the back of the RV. Jim is unarmed.

5:25 am "this is Jim the guy in the trailer. I'm outside the rv now. The past 2 hours in the rv was pretty scary. the first thing when I come out of the house to my rv, to do a little recon , its well known I don't carry a weapon, they know that. I hear someone running, it sounded like there was something right by me. Maybe about an hour ago they actually came up and banged on the side of my rv and started rocking it. Just before dawn, 15-20 minutes ago they banged on the back of my RV and I couldn't reach anybody down at the house, Elaine's phone wasn't working, couldn't get a hold of Danny. They know I don't have a weapon. I'm walking down the drive way toward the house now.... I'm in, I'm in the house" - Jim is now inside the Brown house

5:36 am We contacted WMUR (800-257-5151 x1) and spoke to a rep in the news department who answered the phone. He confirmed that the police department would not confirm any of the events. I asked if he was listening to the WPTRN radio feed and he said they were. In summary, WMUR in Manchester is fully aware of the situation, but choosing not to act.

Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the Alex Jones streams seem to be at least 24hrs old.

Might I recommend people to start collecting IP addresses (Firefox Plugin Smart Whois) and looking into the viability of such underweb approaches as FreeNet?

Praying for Ed & Elaine. I've posted an email (copied here somewhere) to the addresses supplied on http://edbrownvlog.blogspot.com/ - their googly clip doesn't seem to be working either and no mention so far on YouTube or LiveLeak

As for Wiki - we likely had a real live DHS Chertoff merchant on PP Haloscan last night called MONGO, despite a covering denial from another Wiki claiming to be 'ex-Admin' - what a weird bunch.

Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the Alex Jones streams seem to be at least 24hrs old.

Might I recommend people to start collecting IP addresses (Firefox Plugin Smart Whois) and looking into the viability of such underweb approaches as FreeNet?

Praying for Ed & Elaine. I've posted an email (copied here somewhere) to the addresses supplied on http://edbrownvlog.blogspot.com/ - their googly clip doesn't seem to be working either and no mention so far on YouTube or LiveLeak

As for Wiki - we likely had a real live DHS Chertoff merchant on PP Haloscan last night called MONGO, despite a covering denial from another Wiki claiming to be 'ex-Admin' - what a weird bunch.

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just had this snippet from someone Stateside that believes both PP and Ed & Elaine stories linked:-

Quote:
Did you hear those sick puppies for ebaums world interrupting the lines of revolution radio to prank call about pokeman-they were bragging about shutting down Prison planet and then moving on to rev radio. they are trying to stop the info war from being won.

mediadisbeliever

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

<SPAN .."FONT-STYLE: italic">RED ALERT - Ed & Elaine Brown UNDER ATTACK

danny</SPAN>
<SPAN .."FONT-STYLE: italic">WE HAVE JUST RECEIVED THIS EMAIL FROM THE BROWN PROPERTY. START POSTING TO EVERY BLOG AND WEBSITE, START EMAILING EVERYONE ALIVE AND MOBILIZE NOW SPREADING THE WORD IMMEDIATELY.

What we know so far:

4:22 am Dan called back to report "they are shaking Jim's trailer up there, trying to provoke them" "Jim called and said they are shaking the hell out of my trailer" "Jim is a friend of Ed and Elaine brown" -also confirmed by Elaine Brown via Jack Blood at 4:30am </SPAN>

Is this anything to do with trying to conceal the great work of We Are Change activists and true Americans

This is what I (Pegasus) posted at 1030hrs this morning, so why the f*** is it being posted in your name this afternoon?
What's going on!

Ian
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is also posted all over Myspace and if you notice the later post is an update! (do you have a problem with that?)
Quote:

Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"choosing not to act"

Sums it all up, really, doesn't it? Seems their brains have become thoroughly McBurgered.

Nothing us EUs say seems to make any difference.

EoA01web.jpg
 Description:
It's now a day out - can't be arsed to update it any more.
 Filesize:  52.11 KB
 Viewed:  45 Time(s)

EoA01web.jpg

mediadisbeliever

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have a problem with the update, but what I have a problem with is people f****** about with a post (and a good one) which was clearly written by me this morning and being moved so that it is no longer in the place it was. In other words, certain people, including yourself obviously want to take away from the work I've already done. Isn't that a form of plagiarism?
It's the principle. I posted the topic " U.S Ed & Elaine Brown under Attack" which is my post. Where is it? It is not where it was before.

When I post a topic of relevance I don't expect it to be moved without at least consulting me first.

Also, you as a senior poster should be setting examples, not interrupting the flow of well-timed news subjects. Credit goes to the poster who spotted the News first.
We are supposed to be unified in our efforts against the NWO, but I don't see any unification here.

Ian
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow I am not an Admin I cannot move articles. I can understand the anger now, it is constant happening on this forum and many people have complained about that! Shout at the admins!

Here is another Ed Brown piece from Myspace:-
Quote:
Lawman: Brown Siege May Be Psy Op
Reveals Sheriff has left town
Urges non violence as information continues to filter through

Prison Planet
UPDATE: 1.55PM CST - The latest from Ed Brown's online blog: "apparently this was a test by the "authorities" to see what kind of response would come from the community......testing to see what might happen if they move in......."

Alex Jones was joined on air today in an emergency broadcast by highly decorated lawman and military veteran Jack McLamb to discuss the ongoing siege at tax protestor Ed Brown's home in New Hampshire.

Mclamb urged a controlled non violent response:

"What I think it is, they are looking for an event to push us in to a violent confrontation so they can suspend the first amendment and we cannot reach any more people. This may be the event to push towards that war.

We're winning and if they can push us now into starting a war, we lose and they win. If they can't push us into starting a violent revolution at the moment then they lose." Stated McLamb.

News reporters have confirmed that police have surrounded the Brown property and that the press was kept away from the property. Neighbors have been evacuated from their homes.

"Dozens of heavily armed state police and federal agents have assembled near the rural Grafton County home of tax protesters Ed and Elaine Brown." reports the Plainfield Union Leader.

McLamb continued "If I were in that position I know that if they came in and killed me, we would win in the freedom movement. They want to push us into martial law and end our growth of waking people up. This could be the way they are trying to shut us down.

I pray that the people will not go there en mass because they know everyone has been praying for Ed Brown and his family and this is being used to push people into violent confrontation.

I am a warrior, I would like to go clean house and take our country back but I know their plan and I don't want to be a part of their plan to initiate the shut down of the wonderful wake up that is going on in America today. If they kill this family we will have more people with us next week than they can even imagine.

McLamb also confirmed that after calling the Sheriff's office in the area he was told that the Sheriff Michael Prozzo had left town today. The secretary at the office stated to McLamb that she was going to leave the phone off the hook because she "wouldn't get any work done".

The Sheriff would be in charge of any operation against Brown so it is more than convenient that he has skipped town.

Jack McLamb urged listeners to call the Sheriff's office on 603-863-4200 and demand information as to what is transpiring.

McLamb warned "This could be is a psy op, it is not over until we fire our guns and there is no more first amendment and that is exactly what they want."
http://www.truthorlies.org/govtarticle017.html

Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, Ian, but why should it matter who posts what? Isn't the main aim to get information out in a timely manner, regardless of any personal feelings?

If it's the truth, then it belongs to all good people.

Besides, "plagiarism is the sincerest form of flattery" 8)

I have noticed that quite often here, follow ups to news items seem to go into the 'Articles' section. Personally I am not in favour of 'sections at all' but that's a somewhat irrelevant matter just now! :evil:

Seems we are now to be tested as to whether we can be effective or not.

WeAreChange.org also seems to have gone down. I cannot imagine they relied entirely on an Alex Jones umbrella, surely?
mediadisbeliever

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My apologies then DD! Cool

By the way, destroyed any discos lately Laughing

Ian
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Out favorite cage seems to be up again, sort of - but no mention of the Browns, as yet.
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol no I don't get out enough anymore Laughing

I do agree that a certain Admin needs to change his ways as he isn't instilling much trust within the community Sad

Sorry yes it was I that 1st posted your comment on Myspace (had to check) but I did link it back to your piece Wink I didn't realise somebody had moved it Surprised http://bulletins.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=bulletin.read&messag eID=4060626679&MyToken=0637e849-d991-473f-824b-b6cd7c8045d2
Here is Eds Myspace (well at least one in his name Wink ) http://www.myspace.com/time2makeastand

Last edited by Disco_Destroyer on Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
mediadisbeliever

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've PM'd Mr Gosling on the subject but am still waiting to hear. Take the rap Mr Gosling, and adjust your forum ways. Surprised
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: