FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PowerPoint Presentation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mikey_harris
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:57 am    Post subject: PowerPoint Presentation Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

I have recently put together a draft version of a PowerPoint presentation that I have used several times to help "initiate" new people into the truth community. I have had success using this presentation and I feel others may benifit from using this themselves.

I have made changes to this presentation so the copy that is stored online is a little out of date, but please feel free to download and use this in your own 911 meetings if you feel the presentation can aid you. I am happy to take suggestions for changes.

I have found that speaking to people is the best way to initiate people. I know many people feel that using documentaries is the best way, however documenatries cannot answer direct questions so I prefer to use films like Loose Change to back up the presentations.

On average the presentation takes around 1.5 - 2.0 hours, but this of course depends on the attendees and the questions they ask. But overall I have had alot of success in getting people to think for themselves, and to look at movies like Flight 93, with a sceptical eye, and to realise the offical account is a tissue of lies.

The files are located on another share directly which links to Alex Jones Inforwars forum so please do not delete or use any of the email addresses. But feel free to download.

The files are zipped up at the following locatio
http://www.4shared.com/dir/3292387/93df9a1d/infowarfiles.html

The password is fordummies

There is a folder called "michael harris" along with some zip files.

If anyone has any feedback/suggestions msg me.
Thanks
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Re: PowerPoint Presentation Reply with quote

Page 15 The windows next to the whole are unbroken?
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:45 pm    Post subject: Re: PowerPoint Presentation Reply with quote

Page 49

Question
If I drop both examples of WTC1 at the exact same time, which one hits the floor at the same time? A or B?

Same time as what? A billiard ball?

A. Neither, because a billiard ball is more aerodynamic. A. would have fallen the same if it was the same shape as a billiard ball - but because the top of the tower isn’t the same shape as a billiard ball, it would have taken very slightly longer to hit the ground. But even so, there is no way that something falling through the air can be the same as falling through tons and tons of concrete and steel.
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What you say during a presentation should not be written on the slides otherwise people can't concentrate. It is you who is giving the presentation and a powerpoint file is supposed to act as a memory aid.

I personally think you should give a shorter version of what you have done and give the audience the longer version to read over in their own time. Give something for them to think about.

You have too much writing and, on some slides, the font is too small for people to read anyway. Use bullet points and use space wisely. The one thing I don't like about Steven Jone's presentation is the amount of words and the slides are too cluttered with information.

There are some things you can say with pictures that don't require words. Especially applicable to the Pentagon and Shanksville.

You have missed out the most important thing of all: the official version itself. You have to get your audience to question the official version for themselves before moving on.

Hope that helps.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: