FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

VIDEO: Police Harassment In Front Garden UK (Must See)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GazeboflossUK
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: VIDEO: Police Harassment In Front Garden UK (Must See) Reply with quote

All text below is a direct quote from something I read on the Prisonplanet.tv forum.
---------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------

I came across this on another forum and The guy has ok it to be posted around.
this video just shows how bad things have got with the police in the uk.

Quote:
It wasn't Me Officer!

I was in my front garden a few hours ago, clearing up the flood rubbish, buzzing from some very nice green and listening to soglads version of Cavatina by John Williams, a great number by the way, check it out here: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7012, when I saw this kid across the road from my house getting harrased by the police for no honest reason.

I ran inside, grabbed my camera, turned off the music and went back outside.

They couldn't get nothing on this innocent kid and had to let him go.

That's when they saw me filming from my garden.

The Hitman and Her

This is what I filmed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfQrDK9YHas

I know some of you might slag me off for being sarcastic and not obeying the police, but I think, in this instance, they are fascist trouble makers.

I not sure whats happend next but this his latest post

Quote:
They came back and arrested me yesterday.

Just been in a cell for 22 hours. Gonna have a *** and a bath and will be back with the other footage.

You will not catch your breath at this!

I will answer your posts in a short while, sorry but I've been locked up all night with a bunch of cold turkeys.

Yeah, pass it on to anyone and every one. I'm sick of them round here now.

Criminals in police uniforms, the ultimate false front!

this is the link to the thread he posts on

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7108

[/quote]

Ravenmoon
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The police don't like it when you know more of the law than they do !!
Cruise4
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a couple of thugs they look. On the prowl, hoping to get someone on anything, probably with a swift head duck into the car guttering when forcing you into the back seat. Scum... our UK Police are total *!
Not interested in Justice, not interested in truth and not interested in protecting the rights of the people. Mobsters! The stupid thing is... in the end they and their families are also going to be wiped out by those they serve! And they think they are on the side of the righteous.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are probably "Specials" - the worst kind of policemen. They do it for fun/status/kicks (unpaid!), and are reviled even by the real police. They certainly appeared amateurish even by police standards
Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was some sort of chav mockumentary when I saw the still. Laughing

Shame the guy didn't get an apology on camera, but like him I would have chewed them up and spat them out. Starting with instructing them to get off my land. (In true country squire style Wink )

These two really do need to be brought to the attention of their forces' Professional Standards Unit though.

"It's an offence" they cried in unison. "No it isn't" is the reply, oh and by the way "where are your hats, you're not in full uniform without them". Damn, I used a three syllable word there. Oh well, it will be lost on them....
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it looks like this type of thing is happening on a global scale, not just the UK/US.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOa3m4hsl3M&mode=related&search=

why the hell do the police themselves stand for this type of thing, don't they realise they are not just taking away our rights but their rights and their childrens rights also, the rights that are suppose to protect everyone. have they been fooled or are they fooling themselves that they will somehow be exampt from what they have helped to put in place for the sake of "i'm just doing my job".

6 billion people worldwide, if its true 90/95% population reduction is planned, why are they helping to enslave us for it? don't they think?

if 1 billion police was needed to police and control 6 billion people for example, then when the population is reduced to 3 billion only 500 million police will be needed, meaning 500 million cops "just doing their job" will have to endure what they have helped to create without question.

the same goes for any other rank or postion really, in a world driven by money i cannot see them paying for extra staff that are simply no longer needed as their job of enslving us is complete, some of those helping to do this will find out it was'nt so funny afterall, and that they to are citizens who are now considered terrorists by the state once their postions are relieved.

if they think they have immunity they had better start working out what 95% of 6 billion is and how many cops and other ranks their are world wide and hope they fit in the 5% brackett. the only thing that protects anyone from it is their rights and the cops are without question enforcing laws that don't exsist and willingly helping to give up those rights.

i have no doubt their are decent police out their but why do we never hear their voice and why the hell are things like this allowed to happen?

so the next time they are knocking 10 tons of s*** out of a peaceful protester or trying to arrest people on flimsy charges, i hope they stand up realise whos rights that person is protesting for, because it aint just about the protesters rights, when we all have those rights, take away his rights is taking away your rights.

the same goes for the media who suppress the truth in certain areas.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The value of policemen to the powers that be was demonstrated on September 11th 2001 when they were murdered by the score, by having buildings blown up while they were in them trying to rescue people.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: