FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No molten metal at ground zero...steven jones please note

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: No molten metal at ground zero...steven jones please note Reply with quote

http://forum.911movement.org/index.php?showtopic=771

Excellent piece by CB Brooklyn

ABSOLUTE PROOF IMAGES OF MOLTEN METAL WERE DOCTORED YET 911 TRUTH SCHOLAR STEVEN JONES CAN'T SEE IT OR DOESN'T WANT TO...
isn't it about time we all woke up to this fact then we can move on to another level and investigate what really brought down the twin tower...

Like Andrew says 'ask the tough questions'...a good starting point would be to check out his excellent website www.checktheevidence.co.uk

Cruise4
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

9/11 was an inside job. There is loads of evidence for it. I don't actually care about molten slag, no plane theory or anything else surrounding this core belief. I have plenty of evidence to support the view I already hold.

So it comes down to...

Do I want to be a forensic scientist working off unsatisfactory evidence in the full knowledge that when exposure takes place the remaining issues can probably be cleared up easily?

Or

Do I want to concentrate on telling others as quickly as possible using the evidence I already have.

And to me we should all be doing the latter, given the unneccessary difficulties of the former.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being as CB Brooklyn himself in the linked thread says:

Quote:
The goal of my post was to educate people that...

1. There was no molten metal at Ground Zero

2. The mm has been purposely fabricated to mislead people

3. Steven Jones is a fraud

4. Anything Steven Jones pushes is propaganda or, at least, irrelevant (i.e. cutter charges)

5. Molecular dissociation was responsible for the "orange" fuses

6. DEWs were used at the WTC on 9/11

7. Dr Wood knows what she's talking about

8. People should look at information for themselves

This thread can go in controversies, on the basis of being an ad hominem attack on Jones and cheerleading for Wood

But I'll leave a shadow topic on this occasion

mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats ok if you want to give people people part of the story...but i want to give them the whole story...you see if we ignore the real reason why the twin towers fell then the perps still have that card to play again....if we can expose the fact they used some exotic weaponry like DEW then we'll be in a far stronger position...it's our taxes that pay for this military research being used on us the people so we're in our right to start with holding our tax payments until this government military filth are brought to justice or preferably wiped off the planet.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What information have you not been able to provide?

You should have more respect for the capabilities of people MFP: if you are concerned that you cannot get your message where you want to becuase its not in general chat, you seem to have a very low opinion of the willingness to search for truth of people on this forum. Your basic assumption therefore rather highlights the folly of what you might be attempting: if it is valid. If the readership of this forum really are mindless imbeciles who need to be spoon fed propoganda to "make" them see the "truth", I can't see what use this community is for you

CB Brooklyn can't write a post without the catharsis of shill-calling, and that shoots the link in the foot as far as being allowed to stand in GC. Don't blame me, link better material: or even more, create better material yourself

A suggestion: Deal only with the evidence for images/data of molten metal being faked and a post in GC would most likely be allowed to stand: Character assasination, evidenceless accusation and Cheerleading most certainly wont

Let the discerning readership make its OWN conclusions as to whose research is more credible.

I've certainly made my assesment of CB Brooklyn!

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the images of a crane pulling out orange burning material dos'nt seem to be around anymore and this video cuts of just before that scene. but if there was no molten metal then please explain what these people are refering to?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM7HI4kjtvA

are all these people a part of the cover-up? did they all lie knowingly to the camera? don't you think people who were working the site would know best?

ive asked this before but as far as im aware i got no response.

take note of estimated tempratures, white smoke rising from the debris pile, a fireman saying he saw "streams of molten steel", boots melting on the surface, etc etc, i would say going by these things there is evidence there was something extremely hot down there, how can this be denied.
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say that from the evidence that all three stuctures were brought down by explosives.

The planes that crashed into towers 1 and 2 were merely there to misdirect and mislead the people into thinking that the planes brought them down (as per the offical story).

Don't forget there was a satelite that mesured hot spots under all three buildings weeks or months after the event.

However i did watch a video elsewhere on this forum where Rumsfeild and a millitary man were being questioned about exotic weapons and they got very uncomfortable when asked about them.

This is certainly an indication that such weapons might already be developed and operational.

But i don't think such weapons were used to bring the towers down.

But whatever way the towers were brought down, the fact is that 3000 people that were in the towers alone when they came down were murderd, And those responsible need to be..........................

Well i can't think of a punishment bad enough for them to be honest.

kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
ABSOLUTE PROOF IMAGES OF MOLTEN METAL WERE DOCTORED

Heh, and when you think of all the wasted threads critics have filled trying to argue this point, when all they had to do was wait until the NPT crowd came along to do their work for them.

Next from 9/11 researchers: The shocking truth of how Osama Bin Laden orchestrated the attacks from his cave....
Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nevermind the photos. What about the metallurgical studies of WPI on the WTC debris which revealed intergranular melting and the observed presence of Swiss cheese-like holes in the columns of building seven which shocked professors? Sulfidation of steel was also observed by WPI. All of these facts corroborate the claims of Steven Jones. I would say that physical evidence should trump photographic evidence anyway.
Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Here's that freaky photo Reply with quote

I find this unconvincing - the hydraulics would have melted
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/4509/hotslagil3.jpg
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:34 am    Post subject: Re: Here's that freaky photo Reply with quote

Rowan Berkeley wrote:

first of all it has the cooler piece inbetween its pincers, the part that must of been on the surface, secondly how do you know it did'nt melt the hydrolics?
Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:56 am    Post subject: just plain unconvincing Reply with quote

irespective of the hydraulics, that object looks completely unreal.
Godspeed2012
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:57 am    Post subject: Re: Here's that freaky photo Reply with quote

Rowan Berkeley wrote:

Ummm, They Hydralic cylinder is almost 8ft away on the otherside, to get the oil to any bad temprature you would have to cook all the lines and cylinders directly for sometime. I know, i work with escavators all the time, i push forest fires with them.

Check out this vid. http://www.metacafe.com/watch/744529/9_11_new_collapse_footage_rare_de mo_clearly_seen
obvious demolitions.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:26 pm    Post subject: Re: just plain unconvincing Reply with quote

Rowan Berkeley wrote:
irespective of the hydraulics, that object looks completely unreal.

ah i see its unreal just because you say so, irrespective of evidence.
Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject: here is a photo that tells an even more implausible story Reply with quote

http://www.drjudywood.co.uk/articles/dirt/dirtpics/jones_firemen.jpg
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: Re: here is a photo that tells an even more implausible stor Reply with quote

Rowan Berkeley wrote:
http://www.drjudywood.co.uk/articles/dirt/dirtpics/jones_firemen.jpg

and? do you think firemen were wearing highly flamable clothing to fight fires?

http://www.city.davis.ca.us/fire/pct/

how do you think foundary workers cope?

people work in that enviorment all the time, some have accidents, but for the most part your safe as long as your careful, but we are talking about firemen here who have training and know how working around hot embers/fires and other situations.
Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: The funny thing about that picture is the 'warm tones' Reply with quote

Judy Wood (with whom I agree on little) notes that Dr Jones warmed up the tones - the original had this colder bluer look:
http://hereisnewyork.org//jpegs/photos/5575.jpg
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:19 pm    Post subject: Re: The funny thing about that picture is the 'warm tones' Reply with quote

Rowan Berkeley wrote:
Judy Wood (with whom I agree on little) notes that Dr Jones warmed up the tones - the original had this colder bluer look:
http://hereisnewyork.org//jpegs/photos/5575.jpg

ok i see the differance in photos, but there is still something there that looks molten or glowing at a very high tempreture, the photo differance dos'nt really mean a thing, the only issue is if the molten metal was there or not.
Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:55 am    Post subject: well, 'something' Reply with quote

the colder bluer light could come from cutting torches.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:54 am    Post subject: Re: well, 'something' Reply with quote

Rowan Berkeley wrote:
the colder bluer light could come from cutting torches.

yes now you mention it i can see your point about that photo, and i can see clearly now it is more likely cutting torches and it makes more sense. any links to jones using it as evidence for molten metal appreciated, i will look for some later and link them unless anyone can link some sooner. however explaining this when you first linked the photo could of saved some time and space.

anyway what about the other images and evidence for molten metal? one misused/debunked photo does not mean molten metal did not exsist at ground zero. it aint just s.jones claiming molten metal, there are a few firemen who are witness to it (unless lieing), can any of the other evidence be explained away in the same manner?
Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:04 am    Post subject: sorry, i was thinking as I went Reply with quote

if i never posted until i had anticipated everyone's follow up questions and formulated a final set of considerations, I'd never post.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: