FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

lurking no longer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Gathering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Freedomsdefender
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: lurking no longer Reply with quote

hello fellow sceptics Ive been lurking on this website for quite a few months and find that I am consulting it on a daily basis so with your permission I would like to participate.
I was starting to believe that i was suffering from some ailment connected to the male menopause or some other age related disease, however the more I rummage through what passes for news in this country the more I am horrified at the direction the people are being directed I suppose my scepticism began with the death of St Diana of Cardiff (before the swords come out she was a very pretty and harmless young ladywith whom I had no issue). Where I got completely disgusted was wit the way the people of these islands were whipped into a frenzy of ersatz grief by the tabloid press led by the murdoch stable with their unabashed emnity towards the monarchy,and again I have no issue with that stance, what galled me however was the hysterical reaction and breast beating over the death of a playboy and his partner.
Therin lies my rage. Who is ruling us The Government or Murdoch?
How can we reclaim this country from the ruling cabal and their paramilitary forces CCTV et al for gods sake they can now gun us down in the street with impunity and get promoted with a knighthood in the process. The cabal and all the apparatus of state have created over the past decades a self protecting monolith inhabiting a parallel nation in which we the proletariat are merely the financiers.
I along with many of your correspondants think we need to follow the money trail the government recently admitted that millions of british children were being brought up in poverty and have completed a £ multi million report into its causes D,oh I couldnt be the lack of money by any chance, Oh god I can hear them now "why should I contribute my hard earned for those lazy beer swilling barstewards" well then the other side of the coin would be why should I conribute my hard earned to finance the killing of Iraqis or a gizzillion squids worth of Trident. Spend the money on the beer swillers say I. I could be persuaded otherwise if someone could tell me where the cheques for Trident will end up I think we deserve to Know. Given the recent bribes for planes scandal has been hushed up perhaps its time we stopped subsidising the production costs of British Aerospace to the tune of £200,000per job given those economics I suggest giving each worker £50,000 direct and quadrupling recruitment.
Oh and while we're at it could someone explain why it costS £160 per week to give some poor sod on the dole £80.
I've ranted enough keep up the good work lets not be intimidated and keep up the good work

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:06 am    Post subject: Re: lurking no longer Reply with quote

Freedomsdefender wrote:
....follow the money....

Quite so sir. And it leads back to secret government contracts with privatised agencies that used to be called quangos time and time again...
Anyway welcome to the zone and I hope you enjoy the ride ... bouncing back and forth between real investigative journalism, being sucked in by disinformation and back again for a bit of inspirational detective work.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Light Infantree
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Freedomsdefender

Never a better time to un-lurk yourself. Speak your truth and be merry, see you around the forum.

Stop worrying, take risks
Be brave

The revolution has been cancelled - its an evolution and everyone's included
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Freedomsdefender - keep posting!!
deep thinker
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked

Last edited by deep thinker on Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see so many Scots around this board these days! Are they forgetting to flouridate the water?? Rolling Eyes Thats no disrespect just observation Wink Welcome aboard Wink

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
landless peasant
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome freedom
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Gathering All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: