FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sat11Aug - LONDON - Demo.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Sat11Aug - LONDON - Demo. Reply with quote

We have had 2 very succesful demo's outside parliament to join the worldwide 11th of every month campaign. Next month is a Saturday so those who live near London have a chance to join us. We'll look to do the demo from around 12-3. PM me if you would like details of how to get involved.

Cheers
Andy

David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Sat 11 August - London Demo Reply with quote

andyb wrote:
We have had 2 very succesful demo's outside parliament to join the worldwide 11th of every month campaign. Next month is a Saturday so those who live near London have a chance to join us. We'll look to do the demo from around 12-3. PM me if you would like details of how to get involved.

Cheers
Andy

Hi Andy.

I am gutted that I cannot be with you all on the 11th Aug. But I will be there in spirit. I am off on holiday with my family on that very day. Anyhow. I will be at the next one. which will be the anniversary of the attacks. Make sure sure somebody takes photos. Andy. I have put some films on myspace. Two of which are of the last two protests.

God Bless

Dave.

See my videos at:
http://www.myspace.com/GlassAsylum For D WJ Sherlock
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
gareth
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anybody needs a place to crash for the weekend PM me. I got space for about 3.
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last call on the demo as I am taking in the applications tonight. PM me before 5PM if you wish to take part. Those taking part will receive an email from me shortly.

cheers
Andy

andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Final call,

I have around 20 applications to take in already but we can always have more. You need to PM me your name and address by 4:30PM for me to send in your application.

Alternatively you can copy and paste the application letter belowand hand ti in to your Police Sattion or ideally Charing Cross police station by 12pm on Sunday.

Quote:
Charing Cross Police Station,
Special Events.
Agar St
London
WC2N 4JP
03/08/07
F.A.O. Commissioner of Police for the Metropolis
On the 11th of August 2007 at Parliament Square, I intend to perform a lone demonstration on the subject of “Able Danger”. The demo will start at 12pm and go on until 3pm.
I write to you in compliance with the SOCPA 2005 notifying you of my plan more than 6 days before the event and I look forward to receiving your written approval.
Best regards,

Here are the list of topics that have been taken. You will need to have a different topic to remain within the law. If anyone does hand their own in then can you please post the subject on here to avoid duplication.

Hijacker Skills
Put Options
Save our Civil Liberties
PNAC
WTC7
NORAD failure
Depleted Uranium
USS Liberty
Norman Minetta
FBI say no link between OBL and 9/11
Bush received warnings
Pentagon
Missing $2.3 trillion
Families and Survivors call for new investigation
Anthrax Attacks
Able Danger(handed in yourself??)
Toxic Dust
Release the evidence
Able Danger
Mohammed Atta's social life

Cheers
Andy

scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi folks,

I can bring a few DVDs

What are we doing about leaflets?

cheers

Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have 120 DVDs I can donate for this as I'll be out of London as of 9pm tomorrow.

I'm about this evening and all day tomorrow if anyone wants to meet me around Clapham Junction/ Waterloo to get them.

Cheers

HipHop:
http://www.myspace.com/skepticandjidsames
PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyb wrote:

I thought he just read the Koran a lot?
gareth
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulStott wrote:
andyb wrote:

no

http://www.amazon.com/Welcome-Terrorland-Mohamed-Cover-up-Florida/dp/0 975290673

http://www.amazon.com/Big-Wedding-Whistle-Blowers-Cover-up/dp/09752763 1X

from Der Bild:

Quote:

Wild months of sex, drugs, alcohol, and violence started. Atta was wearing casual yuppie clothes, was a casual drinker who beleaguered women in bars, spending money and buying drinks. For Atta, the spy who took flight lessons, sexy Amanda (his former stripper girlfriend) became more than just an accessory of his camouflage. Did the man, who already knew his date of death, fall in love? With Amanda, Atta made a three day trip through the bars of Key West without a second of sleep. He paid for everything, snorted cocaine with rolled dollar bills, and put money in strippers G-strings.

You should also find out about Green Cards, Able Danger, Rep. Curt Weldon and the Yellow Stickies

and your blog is utter nonsense by the way

Last edited by gareth on Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulStott wrote:
andyb wrote:

Once again dsiplaying your lack of knowledge in a matter you seem happy to attack as you have a thing about Dave and Annie.

I saw your question at the Nafeez Ahmed q+a and didn't think nafeez gave you a very good answer.

Q: Why does he focus on America and Britain when there are suspect ISI etc characters out there?

A: ISI and Al Queada are franchises of CIA and MI6. Lets also not forget the head of the ISI on September 11th was in Washington and had reportedly wired $100000 to Atta the week before. All secret services are corrupt due to theie lack of accountability. MI6 and CIA are far worse than the ISI due to Britain and America's power. I'd rather bring down the puppet master than the puppet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: