FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

W Rodriguez... no planes is heresy and out of bounds

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Easy Rider
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:03 pm    Post subject: W Rodriguez... no planes is heresy and out of bounds Reply with quote

Comments made on this by "the red pill" are:

William Rodriguez is saying the same thing George Bush said which was not to "tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories"...I don't like Rodriguez...he's working for the other side if you know what I'm saying...tell me...who is paying for him to go to Thailand, Germany, iran, etc etc?...he's meeting heads of these countries...how the hell did he get such priviledged access...he's working for the New World Order...

Does he sound prepared to you?...you bet your ass...the guy is not geniuine at all...everything he says is scripted...he's a liar...I don't think he was even a janitor of the WTC...he needs to be investigated...

Do you agree with the red pill?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=u_B8LCDKpWk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: W Rodriguez... no planes is heresy and out of bounds Reply with quote

Rodriguez is right, no plane theory is a sick dark laugh the dark forces are having with us. You don't believe he was the janitor - aha so you're trying to get a rise out of us! How sad you are.

He was here and you weren't. He saved countless lives and you did not.
The relentless, obvious no plane nonsense reiterated time after time after time as you are doing again here is designed to grind serious researchers down and sap their spirit. However, that will never succeed and it's ended up being a useful indication of the lunatic fringe of this movement.

Your disinformation ER is the price we have to pay here for allowing freedom of speech. A price worth paying it's just a pity that you feel you have to drag the memories of the victims of that day through the mud by putting forward such absurd impossibilities as 'conspiracy theory' thereby attempting to blacken our name.

Easy Rider wrote:

William Rodriguez is saying the same thing George Bush said which was not to "tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories"...I don't like Rodriguez...he's working for the other side if you know what I'm saying...tell me...who is paying for him to go to Thailand, Germany, iran, etc etc?...he's meeting heads of these countries...how the hell did he get such priviledged access...he's working for the New World Order...

Does he sound prepared to you?...you bet your ass...the guy is not geniuine at all...everything he says is scripted...he's a liar...I don't think he was even a janitor of the WTC...he needs to be investigated...

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Re: W Rodriguez... no planes is heresy and out of bounds Reply with quote

Easy Rider wrote:

You mean "blue pill"

Get your metaphors right at least!

Easy Rider
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No it was the red pill that made the comments
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I'm sorry your right about that... silly me, I thought calling someone a "red pill" was another example of NPT Nu-speak, it was your brave and imaginative assertion that:

Quote:
I don't think he was even a janitor of the WTC

Had me rolling around on the floor laughing too hard at the time

mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James Randi would be proud of him Worthy
eogz
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do you insist on causing divisions, yeah Rodriguez is probably making a bit of cash out of his tours, wouldn't you? The guy gets privilaged access due to his truth telling and all round countering the official lie. What a shame Easy Rider that you feel you can't trust anyone. We don't know every exact detail of all of this, but we all know there is something seriously wrong in the world and are aiming to get to the bottom of it or even prevent it.
graphicequaliser
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:41 am    Post subject: NPT - It IS the Truth Reply with quote

Check out http://www.checktheevidence.com/video/September%20Clues.wmv if you do not believe me. I told you they were missiles about a year ago!

Graphic Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: