FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

how the enemy within tip their hands

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Easy Rider
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:31 pm    Post subject: how the enemy within tip their hands Reply with quote

An excellent post by malaprop on 911 truth movement forums

How the Perp assets reveal themselves.....

Actually, it's getting increasingly easy. In fact, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. And we should keep a running list of Fish, who are assets, the water-carriers of the real 9/11 perps.
They establish forums, or they appoint as mods people who will do their bidding, or are "on board". And their agenda is to steer participants away from not only the truth, but discoveries that will put the perps behind bars.

I can say this forum doesn't fit the description because Killtown and I have been banned together so many times, I've lost track. I noticed we behaved the same--would stay on topic, and kept it short and with deadly logic. So of course we couldn't be allowed to stick around and destroy their objective of wasting people's time, being kept busy on wild good chases.

The people who get banned are truth-tellers, and they keep within the forum rules, as those who know what they're talking about don't have to be rude, just politely right .

The forums are for new, impressionable, suggestible people, who are willing to spend time on reading or discussing long-disproved evidence.

The evidence for TV-fakery actually shown to us on 9/11 is so final, so undbateable, so conclusive, that a red flag comes up immediately when anyone, and I do mean anyone, who starts talking about any sort of plane hitting anything---or mentions Thermate, or remote-controlled, or pod, or participates in any tangental topic that just wastes everybody's time, with the intention of steering the conversation away from the truth, is a spy, shill, or asset.

For this reason, banning people tells more about the mod/admin. than it does the person who was banned.

It's like an ebbing tide---as it goes out the rocks are exposed. And the biggest rock of all is the TV networks.

Add to that the 911 Truth Movement that is so heavily infiltrated from the beginning, that is uselessly brainwashed.

ANY MEMBER OF THE MOVEMENT WHO DISCREDITS THE TV FAKERY AND THE ABSENCE OF REAL PLANES IS A SHILL.

There are assets everywhere, with 600 contractors for the USG, and all the major media, NASA, all sorts of agencies people, NATIONS, with vested interests.

Loose Change, and it's makers and its forum
Let's Roll, and Phil Jayhan
Willie Rodrigues--"I was a whore for the FBI"
David Ray Griffin, whose mbrship in the CFR and inability to step up to the fakery plate,
Alex Jones, whose as sharp as they come, but his job is to make all sorts of noise, but to protect Israel/and media which means he has to block NPT no matter how many distractions he brings up.
Above Top Secret
Democratic Underground
Jim Hoffman
...etc.....

.........It isn't who is getting banned, it's who is part of the organized opposition, and is steering the debate.....

malaprop aka izzy

http://911wasahoax.blogspot.com
egw
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't matter whether there were planes or not.

What matters is that the towers were demolished.

Why don't you talk about something that is of significance, Easy Rider?

Or would that be too much like hard work?
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The people who get banned are truth-tellers, and they keep within the forum rules, as those who know what they're talking about don't have to be rude, just politely right .

Hehe. I suppose if you;re not offended by someone threatening to set fire to you, then your right. The poeple I've seen banned have been rude, abusive and completely ignorant of the many warning the moderators have been kind enough to give them.

Quote:
those who know what they're talking about don't have to be rude, just politely right

Funny, I always assumed this was the exact same reason NPT'ers tend to be ruder than others, cause they know they;re wrong :)
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:26 pm    Post subject: Re: how the enemy within tip their hands Reply with quote

There were no planes hitting any twin towers on 9/11.
La la la la la, up the garden path to join the fairy ring by the compost heap - why is my head spinning round and what's that smell of rotting vegetables round here? Is that a rat I see?

Okay Easy Rider, so everybody who has made any impact with the mainstream press getting 911 truth into ordinary peoples' living rooms is a shill. So what does that make you? The lone voice of No Planes Beam Weapons reason? I don't think so.
Still you are vaguely amusing and it's always good to know that we are attracting the attention of people like you.
We must be doing something right for you to be bothered with us.

Easy Rider wrote:

ANY MEMBER OF THE MOVEMENT WHO DISCREDITS THE TV FAKERY AND THE ABSENCE OF REAL PLANES IS A SHILL.

There are assets everywhere, with 600 contractors for the USG, and all the major media, NASA, all sorts of agencies people, NATIONS, with vested interests.

David Ray Griffin, whose mbrship in the CFR and inability to step up to the fakery plate,
Alex Jones, whose as sharp as they come, but his job is to make all sorts of noise, but to protect Israel/and media which means he has to block NPT no matter how many distractions he brings up.
Above Top Secret
Democratic Underground
Jim Hoffman
...etc.....

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah more shill infested accusations, its getting obvious the only way NPT can hold ground is if it convinces people those who prove it wrong or raise questions(that will be faced anyway eventually because they aint hard to see) are shills.

those who want truth are holding it back, don't question it even if the errors are shouting out at you, let them go or else your a shill.

ignore all evidence that says otherwise or puts it in perspective and just agree with it! so what if someone spotted the glaring mistakes that have been made during the research period, it dos'nt matter, ignore it and continue to promote it even though you know its wrong but do not want to admit it.

i will not bow down to that way of thinking as im sure the vast majority will not. talk about mind control, follow me or you are a shill.....blah blah blah.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here is how i think it works:

somebody makes a claim and presents the evidence for that claim, people then read that information and point out anything they see as not being a strong point or just wrong, the researcher then goes away and rechecks the points raised or tosses out the information that is confirmed as 'wrong', and so on and so forth untill the only information left is true facts that have been properly researched with no disinfo within.

why do NPT'ers seem to think it should work like this?

they make a claim, people read that information then agree regardless of errors or contridictions.

if it worked like that we would'nt be here! we would all believe the commision report and have no questions about 9/11!

is it the theory your promoting or truth?
Easy Rider
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:21 am    Post subject: Re: how the enemy within tip their hands Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
There were no planes hitting any twin towers on 9/11.
La la la la la, up the garden path to join the fairy ring by the compost heap - why is my head spinning round and what's that smell of rotting vegetables round here? Is that a rat I see?

Okay Easy Rider, so everybody who has made any impact with the mainstream press getting 911 truth into ordinary peoples' living rooms is a shill. So what does that make you? The lone voice of No Planes Beam Weapons reason? I don't think so.
Still you are vaguely amusing and it's always good to know that we are attracting the attention of people like you.
We must be doing something right for you to be bothered with us.

Easy Rider wrote:

Above Top Secret
Democratic Underground
Jim Hoffman
...etc.....

IF YOU READ MY POST MR GOSLING YOU WILL NOTE THAT I INTRODUCED THE MAIN BODY OF THE POST AS BEING FROM MALAPROP
(AND AN EXCELLENT POST IT IS)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: