FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi there !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fummo
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 12:47 pm    Post subject: Hi there ! Reply with quote

Hello everybody, I am new to all this forum buisness as I have never had the time to endulge myself, but now I have a bit of time on my hands ,so plenty time to check out the UK scene for myself. I have been interested in 9/11 since i first seen it on the bbc, I knew straight away something was rotten.

When I first saw what was happening I was at work ,where I worked with an American lad who attacked me on premise for airing my views as I was watching the towers being demolished.The person in question ironically is a true tinfoil head. thank goodness he's since woken up

I have friends and family that live in new york and a cousin of mines is a fireman for nyfd that was in the towers. I have been to ground zero 4 times and i am planning a 5th visit for 9/11/06.

If there are any members of the site that has been to ground zero and would like to share experiences, don't be shy PM me
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Hi there ! Reply with quote

fummo wrote:
Hello everybody, I am new to all this forum buisness as I have never had the time to endulge myself, but now I have a bit of time on my hands ,so plenty time to check out the UK scene for myself. I have been interested in 9/11 since i first seen it on the bbc, I knew straight away something was rotten.

When I first saw what was happening I was at work ,where I worked with an American lad who attacked me on premise for airing my views as I was watching the towers being demolished.The person in question ironically is a true tinfoil head. thank goodness he's since woken up

I have friends and family that live in new york and a cousin of mines is a fireman for nyfd that was in the towers. I have been to ground zero 4 times and i am planning a 5th visit for 9/11/06.

If there are any members of the site that has been to ground zero and would like to share experiences, don't be shy PM me

Hi Fummo.

I have to say that it seems when people go through the 'violent' stage towards you, that they are beginning to crack. This is what I have found in my experience. I am thinking about taking the trip to New York this September. Are you aware of any 9/11 truth activities that may be taking place?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: