FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Challenge: Truthers, debate us in PalTalk
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JimB
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Challenge: Truthers, debate us in PalTalk Reply with quote

Calling all Truthers ...

Tear yourselves away from your conspiracy forums and YouTube video collections and come and debate us shills in PalTalk. Find us in Social Issues and Politics > Human Rights > 911 Conspiracy Nuts Have No Proof. Adult content (top right of screen) should be OFF. Please keep your language clean, it's a G-rated room. My nic is JimB_JREF. I have no control over the admins' actions so don't complain to me if they bounce you!

See you soon.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL.

911 Conspiracy Nuts Have No Proof

How about

The 9/11 Commission Report has no proof ?

And you debate us ?

Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you EVER for one second think that the goverment cares about you and always tells the truth JimB then i have to seriously question who has sanity on this thread.

Mind you the goverment loves people who do think that they care about them and they always tell the truth, those sort of people are so easy to fool and manipulate.

Please JimB Reserch into history (you have done some independant reserch into this event and others haven't you, i mean you are not just blindly beleving the goverment and mainstream media are you), and learn how the goverment uses lies and leaves false misleading trails of evidence to get away with carrying out diabolical acts against not only against its own people but against people in other countrys as well, and falsely point the finger at people who are completely innocent.

In case you didn't know this is called MISDIRECTION.

Or have you and your friends just set up because you get some sort of weird pleasure out of conflict with others, you know the thrill of the argument type thing.

May i remind you that we are taling about the deaths of 3000 innocent people in the towers alone when they came down, ANYONE who makes a joke out of the pain and suffering that happened on that day needs serious help.

Or indeed are you being paid by someone to do this?, perhaps this is part of the US goverments agenda to quash all 9/11 truth movements and thus the truth from coming out by paying organised groups of people to do exactly what you and your friends are doing.

Criminals will do ANYTHING in their power (and belive me the US goverment has a lot of that) to get away with commiting despicable crimes such as 9/11.

Please don't be fooled JimB.

Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All Money that was made directly or indirectly from the 9/11 incident is BLOOD MONEY.

The blood of 3000 innocent people and their lives are tied up in that money.

And then we have to count in the lives of the people who have died since then.

Still some people will still choose money over princibles, even if it is blood money.

It's sick, really sick.

pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If you EVER for one second think that the goverment cares about you and always tells the truth JimB then i have to seriously question who has sanity on this thread.
Well who would have though that when challenged, the troofers would just drag out the standard "you believe everything the government says" straw man?
"could it be that ww2 and the extermination of jewish people was planned as a way of creating a race of people who it would be difficult to blame for anything, a cover race for the illuminati?" - a quote NOT from the 'controversial theories' section.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepik wrote:
Quote:
Well who would have though that when challenged, the troofers would just drag out the standard "you believe everything the government says" straw man?

I could certainly predict you would drag out the "Well who would have though that when challenged, the troofers would just drag out the standard "you believe everything the government says" straw man?" straw man

Here's your chance Pepik: What statements from the US government regarding 9/11 DON'T you believe?

Now if you answer "none", then here you are exposing the fallacy of your own straw man "straw man" argument, and the futility of this challenge is exposed to all

I'm waiting

Why not prove me wrong, rather than let me have a long hard laugh at your expense?

pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obviously they lied when they said they had no way of knowing that anything like 9/11 was coming. There was signs and clues.

There, you're wrong. Now I'll have a long laugh at your expense.

"could it be that ww2 and the extermination of jewish people was planned as a way of creating a race of people who it would be difficult to blame for anything, a cover race for the illuminati?" - a quote NOT from the 'controversial theories' section.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepik wrote:
Obviously they lied when they said they had no way of knowing that anything like 9/11 was coming. There was signs and clues.

There, you're wrong. Now I'll have a long laugh at your expense.

So the US government lied about prior knowledge

Thats it? what next?

Lets have the full list

(and no, I'm still owed a good laugh at you becuase your so prideful your a doddle to manipulate)

pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I get it John, so in a way you're sort of right anyway! Well go ahead and have a laugh about that then.

The air at ground zero wasn't very healthy. The FAA and NORAD said a lot of 'cover your ass' lies to the 911 commission. Ties between Iraq and 9/11 were hinted at and alluded to but ultimately baseless. Governments lie John. That's because governments are made up on people, and people lie. Doesn't help you much with your 9/11 conspiracy though.

So when are you headed to PalTalk to show your 911 truth expertise?

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepik wrote:
Oh I get it John, so in a way you're sort of right anyway! Well go ahead and have a laugh about that then.

The air at ground zero wasn't very healthy. The FAA and NORAD said a lot of 'cover your ass' lies to the 911 commission. Ties between Iraq and 9/11 were hinted at and alluded to but ultimately baseless. Governments lie John. That's because governments are made up on people, and people lie. Doesn't help you much with your 9/11 conspiracy though.

So when are you headed to PalTalk to show your 911 truth expertise?

so how many lies does it need before the lies become defacto conspiracy to hide the truth?

You realise of course that your own comments re: lies about prior knowledge in themselves become the foundation of a LIHOP position?

pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know there's a cliche lawyer approach to things. Take the witness. Ask them if they have ever lied about anything to anyone, ever. Then ask if they have ever taken any drug, ever, even including caffeine. Then ask if they have ever hit anyone, ever, in their entire lives. Most people would have to answer yes to all three. The lawyer then brands the witness a violent, admitted liar and drug user.

Its a sorry excuse for reasoning, yet used with enthusiasm by the truth movement.

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepik wrote:
You know there's a cliche lawyer approach to things. Take the witness. Ask them if they have ever lied about anything to anyone, ever. Then ask if they have ever taken any drug, ever, even including caffeine. Then ask if they have ever hit anyone, ever, in their entire lives. Most people would have to answer yes to all three. The lawyer then brands the witness a violent, admitted liar and drug user.

Its a sorry excuse for reasoning, yet used with enthusiasm by the truth movement.

So all truthers are lawyers? Laughing

Thats the thing with you Pepik:

Your not looking to be honest: your looking to "win"

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
so how many lies does it need before the lies become defacto conspiracy to hide the truth?

Any answers anyone ?

Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in full agreement with John White on this thread.

Pepik you have been totally lied to and decived by the US goverment.

Why you want to belive them i have no idea.

Maybe the idea of them carrying out this horrrible act is to painfull for you to take and one way not to feel that pain is to deny it was a conspiracy.

But that won't bring the true culprits of 9/11 to justice.

As you may or may not know i feel that no punishment is bad enough for them, but i want them to suffer a lot.

It is fortunate that there are people (like the people on this forum) who can face the cold, hard, horiffic truth of such events.

Pepik join us and help us put these scumbags were they belong, which is certainly not in control of the USA.

Do it before they take more innocent lives in the name of both the "war on terror" and "American global domination".

I'm sure you don't want to see more innocent men, women and children slaughterd do you?.

I would also like to thank John White for his support, thank you.

Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pepik also said:

"Governments lie John. That's because governments are made up on people, and people lie."

Only dirty, rotten evil scumbags like the bush administration and people like them in goverment would lie.

Honest decent people in a goverment would SERVE the people and not DOMINATE the people like any goverment should do, and they woudn't lie.

Before ANY major goverment decision is made a decent, honest goverment would ask the people what they thought about it first and abided by what the majority of the people want.

People in goverment are not our leaders they are our representatives, we elect them to represent us the people to put in place what us the people want put in place.

In fact i have recently been talking by Email to Nick Pope about UFO's.

Nick Pope was head of the British goverments UFO project.

And i said to him that the Offical Secrets Act seriously needs to be reviewed becuse it forces people to lie and produce disinformation to people, this is wrong.

So if decent people were in goverment....... no i don't think they would lie, they would give the power back to the people whitch is where it belongs.

Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some people in the US government lie, that does not mean everybody in the US government lies about everything, some truthers lie, that does not mean all truthers lie about everything. Above all, the more people have to collude together to lie about an issue, the less likely it is that they can be successful. To lie about 9/11 and cover up that lie would require such a very large number of people to collude together that it can be eliminated as a practical possibility.

Also, being a dirty rotten evil scumbag does not mean that you cannot be attacked by another dirty rotten evil scumbag, as Stalin found out when attacked by Hitler.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
Some people in the US government lie, that does not mean everybody in the US government lies about everything, some truthers lie, that does not mean all truthers lie about everything. Above all, the more people have to collude together to lie about an issue, the less likely it is that they can be successful. To lie about 9/11 and cover up that lie would require such a very large number of people to collude together that it can be eliminated as a practical possibility.

Also, being a dirty rotten evil scumbag does not mean that you cannot be attacked by another dirty rotten evil scumbag, as Stalin found out when attacked by Hitler.

Is that right? How many people were needed to whitewash the 9/11 commision?

Answer: One: Phillip Zelicow

Control the guy who decides what is and isnt relevant to investigate and to include and hundreds, nay thousands of others contribute to the cover up without having to know about it.

By your "reasoning" (and where is your statisitical analysis?) nothing could ever be hidden from the people, ever. Do you really beleive their arn't secrets you don't know and are never going to know? Do you really believe that no cover ups are ever succesful? That all the cover ups that have been succesfully exposed (like the Guildford four/Birmingham Six) are the only coverups that have ever taken place? and they both took far longer than the current elapsed time since 9/11 to come to light

Who would have thought that hundreds of police officers, journalists, politicians, lawyers, barristers, judges and all the rest could have been part of fitting up innocent men for terrorist crimes they did not commit? Do you believe all those people HAD to know what they were part of to be part of it?

All you reveal Bushwacker is the paucity of your imagination and inability to face what is

By the way:

Guildford bombings: Birmingham bombings:

Did we ever find out who actually did those?

Last edited by John White on Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
John White wrote:

Any answers anyone ?

odd silence, isnt there?

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Challenge: Truthers, debate us in PalTalk Reply with quote

JimB wrote:
Calling all Truthers ...

Tear yourselves away from your conspiracy forums and YouTube video collections and come and debate us shills in PalTalk. Find us in Social Issues and Politics > Human Rights > 911 Conspiracy Nuts Have No Proof. Adult content (top right of screen) should be OFF. Please keep your language clean, it's a G-rated room. My nic is JimB_JREF. I have no control over the admins' actions so don't complain to me if they bounce you!

See you soon.

Btw, what a terrible format on that site. I had a look, its a pain in the butt to read through members comments, and is an ad hominem attack on those whose view's you don't agree with really the best way to start?

Quote:
Dedicated to those who lost their lives on Sept 11th,2001

How about "rational thinkers resort to emotional blackmail over 9/11 as they can't win the debate on the facts"

And how do you know that hundreds of those who lost their lives on 9/11 wouldnt have agreed with the 9/11 truth position that elements within their own govenment were responsible for murdering them?

Such arrogance!

JimB
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
LOL.

I didn't set the room up, I have no control over the room name nor the actions of the moderators.

Louise wrote:

Of course I don't believe in ever-benevolent and truthful governments. Neither do I believe that because governments act maliciously 9/11 was automatically an inside job.

Louise wrote:
the goverment uses lies and leaves false misleading trails of evidence to get away with carrying out diabolical acts against not only against its own people but against people in other countrys as well, and falsely point the finger at people who are completely innocent.

I wouldn't disagree but I'm also aware that history is replete with examples of terrorist organisations committing atrocities against populations with whom they have ideological differences.

Louise wrote:
Or have you and your friends just set up because you get some sort of weird pleasure out of conflict with others, you know the thrill of the argument type thing.

I call it debating and I find it a useful tool to test the integrity of my beliefs.

Louise wrote:
Or indeed are you being paid by someone to do this?

No more than you are being paid by the Chinese or Russians to denigrate the US government.

The room's open at the moment, I'm there and you're all welcome to join me.

Edit for response to John's post above: I have no control over the webpages linked to in the room or the responses of other room participants. It's not my room and it's not my website.

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tell you what jim B, being as your over there are were all over here, why don't you post a link to critics corner and invite whatever readers there are over there to come and read through the vast number of threads here and make their own minds up?

Surely you can't be concerned they will read info here you'd rather they didn't?

JimB
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
I tell you what jim B, being as your over there are were all over here, why don't you post a link to critics corner and invite whatever readers there are over there to come and read through the vast number of threads here and make their own minds up?

Good idea, I will.

John White wrote:
Surely you can't be concerned they will read info here you'd rather they didn't?

Well I haven't seen anything on the board that we haven't already discussed in the room in one form or another so I doubt it.

Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Bushwacker wrote:

Is that right? How many people were needed to whitewash the 9/11 commision?

Answer: One: Phillip Zelicow

Control the guy who decides what is and isnt relevant to investigate and to include and hundreds, nay thousands of others contribute to the cover up without having to know about it.

By your "reasoning" (and where is your statisitical analysis?) nothing could ever be hidden from the people, ever. Do you really beleive their arn't secrets you don't know and are never going to know? Do you really believe that no cover ups are ever succesful? That all the cover ups that have been succesfully exposed (like the Guildford four/Birmingham Six) are the only coverups that have ever taken place? and they both took far longer than the current elapsed time since 9/11 to come to light

Who would have thought that hundreds of police officers, journalists, politicians, lawyers, barristers, judges and all the rest could have been part of fitting up innocent men for terrorist crimes they did not commit? Do you believe all those people HAD to know what they were part of to be part of it?

All you reveal Bushwacker is the paucity of your imagination and inability to face what is

By the way:

Guildford bombings: Birmingham bombings:

Did we ever find out who actually did those?

Your ability to deceive yourself is as impressive as ever, John.

Whichever theory you have for the original attack, remotely controlled planes, substitute planes, no planes, dozens of people would have to be involved, whatever brought down the towers, conventional explosives, thermate or beam weapons many more dozen. Do you go for a NORAD stand-down? - many more. The Pentagon attack, if not flight 77, how many to fire a missile or plane and dispose of the real plane. What about flight 93? You have a couple of hundred before you get on to the cover-up. Rather different from a handful of police officers manipulating evidence.

Perhaps Zelicow could influence what was originally decided to investigate, but he could not control where the investigation led, or silence the 9/11 families, putting forward the best questions to be asked, as Thomas Neal acknowledged.

There has also been the ASCE/FEMA investigation and the NIST investigations in painstaking detail, involving many outside experts; were these all misled in some way? In the cases you cite, a small group could generate false evidence, to deceive about 9/11, not only would the original perpetrators be a large group, but a huge amount of genuine evidence would have to be concealed, and a large amount of false evidence planted.

To point simply to Phillip Zelicow as being able to contol all this is self-deception of a very high order.
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to say that i had to look at the evidence first before i came to the decision that 9/11 was an inside job.

There is so much evidence and suspicious activity by the goverment and organisations of the goverment that all point to that being the case.

And when ANYONE is gagged or threatend to shut up or else, that should immediately start alarm bells ringing in anybodys head that something is not right here, in fact something stinks rotten.

Take Marilyn Monroe for example There is a question as to if she took her own life or she was murderd.

Apparently people investigating into her murder have been threatend and told to stop their investigation.

This tells me instantly how she died, the only questions that remain are why? and by whom?.

People who have previously stated before that 9/11 was an inside job have suddenly changed their minds a few days or a week later.

Why the sudden change in opinion?.

Could it be that they have been paid a little discreet visit perhaps by people in suits and told that if they don't change their minds certain members of their family won't see their next birthday?.

The reason i said "Or indeed are you being paid by someone to do this?", is because if you are an element of the US goverment trying to cover up the truth, and you know that truth organisations are springing up all over the world, the logical way to counter this and supress the truth is to organise groups of people to attack the various truth movements.

Just put yourself in the shoes of the criminal for a moment and think how you would go about supressing the truth and countering various different truth movements, remember the last thing criminals want is to be found out and exposed.

And also remember the US goverment are proven liers, in fact they can't stop lying it seems.

Remember how they lied about not having any cockpit camera footage of that freindly fire incident it Iraq where british troops got killed then the tape was leaked?.

This and other lies that they have told should show you that they can't be trusted at all with anything, and that 9/11 was an inside job.

It seems that it is the people that you trust the most you should distrust, because they can use that trust against you to manipulate you.

The police are the same, just because they put that uniform on, you trust them.

But there have been many instances of police corruption and the police lying and manipulating evidence.

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
dozens of people would have to be involved,

In a country of 300,000,000? What problem? Dozens is a miniscule figure. If its credible that only one in a million people would be capable of taking part in something like 9/11 being an inside job, that still provides 300 conspirators

To say not enough people could be found to take part, you have to show that it would be effectively impossible to find anyone

Quote:
whatever brought down the towers, conventional explosives,

That will do. What brought down the towers is not important: only that they were brought down and not becuase of a plane impact

Quote:
Do you go for a NORAD stand-down?

War games Chaos and a few delayed orders will do.

Quote:
The Pentagon attack, if not flight 77, how many to fire a missile or plane and dispose of the real plane. What about flight 93?

Dont need an opinion on any of that: only that there are many factors that don't add up and the evidence presented by the official story is very unsatisfactory. Ergo, we dont have a full dislosure of the facts, we should not trust the government story

Quote:
Perhaps Zelicow could influence what was originally decided to investigate, but he could not control where the investigation led, or silence the 9/11 families, putting forward the best questions to be asked, as Thomas Neal acknowledged.

you clearly dont know the facts: of course he could, and he did.

Quote:
Perhaps Zelicow could influence what was originally decided to investigate, but he could not control where the investigation led

clearly the first part of this statement demonstrates exactly how the second was acheived. do you think before you type?

Quote:
or silence the 9/11 families

140 questions, 30 answered. Pull the other one: 110 questions silenced: FACT

Quote:
putting forward the best questions to be asked

Spin for ignoring questions

Quote:
as Thomas Neal acknowledged

Another place man whose job it was to make the commision appear to be being run by him and Hamilton and not Zelicow

In fact, Zelicow was there to put the fix on, after Kissinger was forced out by the families exposing that his client list included the Bin Laden's

The 9/11 commision stinks of fix it and conspiracy more than any other investigation in recent history

You have no case defending it

The rest of your post is also easily pwnable, but I dont wish to spend further time on you at the moment

Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember 1000's of people were involved in the Manhattan project.

The project to build the Atomic bomb that they dropped on Hiroshima in 1945.

That was kept secret very effectively from the people.

Bushwacker wrote: "but a huge amount of genuine evidence would have to be concealed".

Or destroyed Bushwacker.

Why were tapes confiscated by the FBI minuets after the pentagon incident and people warned to shut up, if nothing funney is going on lets hear those people talk.

What was in that big box that was coverd by a blue cover that they took away from the pentagon?, did we hear anymore about that?.

Why would someone from the FAA get a tape of the recordings of the communication from the flights, smash it into lots of little bits, seperate those bits into three seprate piles and dump each of the piles into three seprate bins, is that normal behaviour for throwing rubbish away?.

Do planes that smash into buildings just COMPLETELY vapourise?, the answer is no because look at the planes that smashed into the twin towers wreckage was found of those planes, so why wasn't any found at the pentagon?.

Also some time ago i saw another plane crash, it was a plane that crashed on landing, it broke apart into 3 sections, it then caught fire and burned in it's own fuel for about 3 or more hours.

The interior of the plane was completely destroyed but the wrecked burnt out body of the plane remained.

Fortunately i think all the people escaped that plane with their lives Very Happy.

By the way i would like to ask, were those put options ever claimed by anyone, the ones that were placed on the airlines before 9/11 happend?.

Perhaps the people who placed those put options were waiting for the dust to settle before claiming them, or is there a set time you have to claim them in?.

Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went to the following website:

http://chat.paltalk.com/g2/group/909624240/ViewAllMembers.wmt?page=13

But i didn't see Bushwacker or JimB there in the member list at all.

Another thing i'd like to point out is that i don't think everything is a conspiracy but due to the evidence 9/11 was an inside job.

Belive me there are some wicked evil people in this world, and they would carry out such a horrible act as 9/11 then cover it up.

My patner was watching a programme called "The world at war" the other day, and it was all about how the German SS treated the dews.

After a little while i felt so sick at what i was hearing i had to ask my partner to turn the TV off.

How could they do that to them?, even to little children as well.

It definately seems that the worst sort of people always get the best positions because they are prepared to lie, cheat and deceive other people in order to get there.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

watch the end of this video, which claims 503 first responder eyewitnesses were ignored by the comission report, 503 is a very large number that cannot be put down to error or mistakes, somebody was giving orders for them to be ignored, so if zelicow was not in charge who was?. i think you'll find zelicow was overseeing and making the decsions on what information was included.

watch it all if you want to understand why CD should be one of the suspects and why its not crazy to think so, if anything its crazy not to include it, i agree with it and it is and has been my stance for a while, easier to link to someone explaining than type an essay.

video link 10 minutes long(about the same time it would take to read it).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwQa5eokieY

503 first responders ignored and left to die from breathing the air that day, all left out to rot, because they know the truth! and the state does not want them telling their storys! and that is the truth! there is no other reason to ignore them and leave them to rot unless there is something they know the goverment dos'nt want you to hear.

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=53815767687186956
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its sick marky 54.

Its really sick.

All those heros who helped to save lives on that terrible day and this is how they are being treated.

They should all have a day each year were they are honoured.

And you'd think the US goverment would (or should) bend over backwards to help those heros and give them the best treatment possible, no expense spared.

Also all those people who are suffering from gulf war syndrome as well.

If how those heros of 9/11 are being treated dosen't convince doubters that the US goverment dosen't give a **** about its people, nothing will.

You know i said to myself a long time ago when the first gulf war happened that it seems like america (or the american goverment) wants to rule the world or be the boss of the world, and i don't think i'm far off the truth to be honest.

I think that the UK only benefit for being americas allie is that we will be attacked last because you can be assured of this, there is not room enough at the top for both the UK AND the US to be top dog and supreme ruler of the world.

Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What i can't understand is this:

The US goverment or elements of the US goverment are Heavy suspects in this crime.

Very Heavy suspects.

WHY SHOULD ANYONE WANT TO DEFEND SUCH SUSPECTS JUST BECAUSE OF THE POSITION THAT THEY HOLD?.

We are talking of mass murder here, not some sort of petty crime but MASS MURDER.

Surely the only time anyone should defend such heavy suspects is when they have been INTERROGATED INDIVIDUALLY by a group of people who are well trained at extracting information out of people, using all methords and techniques avalible eg lie detectors, truth drug etc.

And the goverment have been completely 100% eliminated from ANY involvement in 9/11.

Also people to be interrogated should not be warned about what they are about to go through as this gives them time to prepare for it, catching them cold is the best way.

This may all sound very harsh, but do we want to get to the truth of 9/11 or don't we?.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: