FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Annie - How the bullying State crushed Dave
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackbear
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: Annie - How the bullying State crushed Dave Reply with quote

David Shayler's former partner reveals: How the bullying State crushed him

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/newscomment.html?i n_article_id=474737&in_page_id=1787

Interesting read.....

"Indeed, in 2005 the bombings in London proved the whistleblower correct: MI5 was not equipped to counter terror on our streets."......

.".. classic tactics used against whistleblowers and were wheeled out again when Dr David Kelly took his life."...

..". He was in trouble. He was quick to anger if anyone questioned him. He became obsessive about little details, espoused wacky theories"

Strange....no mention of 9/11.!
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and what wacky theories are you referring to Annie? esoteric or no plane ones?..come on lets have the truth!
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I placed a comment:

Quote:
Annie Machon is a true friend, preserving the dignity and the vital truth of Dave Shayler’s story from being drowned out by his current difficulties. I challenge any man to walk in those shoes for ten years and not come close to breaking a hundred times

I firmly believe that Dave Shaylers current situation will provide valuable lessons to all those struggling with similar difficulties are they strive to find their authentic selves beyond the imposed hypocrisy and mendacity that pass for ethics in modern British society

Hasnt shown up yet... occasionally I get them to go through!

outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good honest sensitive article, Annie. Like many, I have submitted a 'comment' to Mail, but don't expect inclusion.

Commiserations for the pain some of these forum posts must bring you; no one can remove the good that David's brave stance has brought our movement in the past.

And all is not 'doom and gloom!'. The murderous 'mothers' and their sycophantic apologists will have to tread very carefully to avoid shooting themselves in the foot when they try to discredit 911 Truth through manipulating David's present state (and he is likely to survive it, 'barring another Pearl Harbor').

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This just goes to show IMHO that the British media are able, incredibly, to treat this subject ethically and with a reasonable degree of sensitivity on all sides. Long may that continue to be the case.
My concern now is that by being seduced onto an ego-trip, rejecting his real friends and companions... just what and who's hands is Dave now in?

Mail on Sunday wrote:

He was drawn to the spiritual teachings of kabbalah, and became obsessed with the subject instead of focusing on what we should do to survive.
Last summer, I went away for a weekend. When I returned, David had shaved off all his hair and his eyebrows as part of his spiritual evolution.
He knew that I had always loved his long, thick hair, so it felt like a personal slap in the face.
He was in trouble. He was quick to anger if anyone questioned him. He became obsessive about little details, espoused wacky theories and shunned his family and old friends. His paranoia also escalated.
His experience of being hounded and vilified for a decade had left a deep persecution complex.
Eventually the strain was too much and I ended the relationship.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
This just goes to show IMHO that the British media are able, incredibly, to treat this subject ethically and with a reasonable degree of sensitivity on all sides. Long may that continue to be the case.
My concern now is that by being seduced onto an ego-trip, rejecting his real friends and companions... just what and who's hands is Dave now in?

Mail on Sunday wrote:

He was drawn to the spiritual teachings of kabbalah, and became obsessed with the subject instead of focusing on what we should do to survive.
Last summer, I went away for a weekend. When I returned, David had shaved off all his hair and his eyebrows as part of his spiritual evolution.
He knew that I had always loved his long, thick hair, so it felt like a personal slap in the face.
He was in trouble. He was quick to anger if anyone questioned him. He became obsessive about little details, espoused wacky theories and shunned his family and old friends. His paranoia also escalated.
His experience of being hounded and vilified for a decade had left a deep persecution complex.
Eventually the strain was too much and I ended the relationship.

Indeed,strange then how this rare piece of honest journalism reveals precisely nothing of Shaylers activities in regard to the inside jobs of 7/7 and 9/11 et al.

Some will say any publicity is good publicity,most here should beg to differ in this case.
Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:07 pm    Post subject: I find Annie's article a little odd, too Reply with quote

The way it avoids mention of 911 altogether seems to me to be the result of some sort of prior agreement with someone (just my intuition).
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so who put Shayler on the occult/ Kabala path?...or is that pretty obvious
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
I placed a comment:

Quote:
Annie Machon is a true friend, preserving the dignity and the vital truth of Dave Shayler’s story from being drowned out by his current difficulties. I challenge any man to walk in those shoes for ten years and not come close to breaking a hundred times

I firmly believe that Dave Shaylers current situation will provide valuable lessons to all those struggling with similar difficulties are they strive to find their authentic selves beyond the imposed hypocrisy and mendacity that pass for ethics in modern British society

Hasnt shown up yet... occasionally I get them to go through!

6 hours later and obviously the Daily Mail hasnt recieved any comments it feels able to display yet!

Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The story of David Shayler is not just one of a whistleblower but also an indictment of the lack of democracy and accountability in Britain.

as well as the mediaopoly.

Lovely picture of Annie and her usual sincere and honest input.

Also remember thst the gatekeeper media can be selective on what they report from any interview and can put ther own angle on it.

Thank god for people with courage like bona fide whistleblowers otherwise what chance would truth have?

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the supportive posts - it was a difficult article to write.

For those who query the more mainstream line I took, all I can say is: grow up!

1) This is a piece designed to help people understand exactly what sort of pressures David has had to deal with over the last decade, and why he has reached his current mind space, while obviously doing my best (in the teeth of the sub-editors) to avoid humiliating the guy.

2) I was also hoping to reprise the disclosures and the iniquities of David's case, 10 years after we blew the whistle. Unfortunately, large swathes of the MI5 stuff were removed, as it was perceived to be "old news". But it was worth a try.

3) Does one have to dive in at every opportunity about 911?? "I had chicken for dinner tonight - by the way, 911 was an inside job." "I had a great work out at the gym - by the way, did you know 911 was an inside job?"

Firstly, that might confuse the message and compound the "nutty" aspect of the article, and secondly, building a reasonable profile means that more controversial views will be taken more seriously.

Slowly, slowly, catchy monkey.

Regards

Annie

Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: Grow up? never! Reply with quote

I like your pseudo tacitus quote though : "they make a desert, and call it Pax Americana"
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great article!
Sherlock Holmes
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie wrote:
Thanks for the supportive posts - it was a difficult article to write.
Annie

It must have been/is a very difficult thing to do/have done. To have to write that article, so I have total respect for you.

In fact it's very difficult for me to write this comment and convey my support, and at the same time attempt to show to my solidarity.

So I'll say respect, and solidarity.
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie, writing the article was a very brave and compassionate thing to do. I sincerely hope that David gets the help he needs soon.

Regards,

Bongo.
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the state trying to crush this website? it's operates at the speed of an arthritic slug lately. I sympathize with Shayler, I would have topped myself if put under 1/100th the pressure he has endured over the last decade by the PTB but should he now go on the James Whale show? Isn't TalkSport the political wing of the Daily/Sunday Sport? maybe that's why the establishment only allow 9/11 skeptics(sp?) airtime there?
Just a thought.
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's on the James Whale show??
Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:13 am    Post subject: A hobbyist's question for Annie Reply with quote

I know this isn't directly relevant to David and his mystical insights, but since you're here, let me mention something I often wonder about, namely, the psyop in the USA that insists the world is still run by effete brits, the queen, etc.

I am especially curious about a dude who calls himself "Dr. John Coleman, ex-MI6 man", who wrote a book called "Conspirators' Hierarchy, the Story of the Committee of 300" - my pdf of it is dated 1991.

My question is, who on earth is "Coleman", really? Is he even british?
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just checked in on the article and delighted to see 11 comments up their now

Quote:
When has it ever been different? The state has always protected its own and covered up awkward truths for several hundred years but more so in today's environment of immediate reporting and 24 hour news. All you can be certain of is never ever trust anything that ministers or the security services say unless it can be corroborated by a truly independent source. By this reason, as many ministerial statements can't be verified it's a pretty safe bet they are lies and should be dismissed out of hand. We've already had this on both WMD & some terrorist threats and both were proved to be deliberate politically expedient lies. If you cry wolf too many times like New Labour has, any new statements are not really credible even if true.

- Mike, Alicante, Spain

Is anyone wondering what she means by "We saw files on most of the top politicians of the past decade, from Tony Blair down, something that gave us concerns."?

I have been to a talk given by both David and Annie and I heard what they had to say about Tony Blair. I found it disturbing too.

- Jaci, London

I can't see the point of a "secret agent" who is unable to keep a secret! Mind you, it must have been a blow for MI5 to find out this week, that they had God working for them...and they let him go!

- Paul Young, Manchester UK

Most worrying of all is that politicians, in our so-called democracy, are vetted by an un-elected, secretive and seemingly corrupt organisation. So THEY are deciding who can even stand for election. No-wonder we have such a dire choice between Brown and Cameron as our 'leaders'.

- Alex Gibbon, London

Being born and brought up in Britain, I was always taught that Britain stood for truth, justice and fair play. This case has revealed what a sham these ideals are.

- James Hudson, Stevenage

Annie Machon is a true friend, preserving the dignity and the vital truth of Dave Shayler’s story from being drowned out by his current difficulties. I challenge any man to walk in those shoes for ten years and not come close to breaking a hundred times.

I firmly believe that Dave Shayler's current situation will provide valuable lessons to all those struggling with similar difficulties as they strive to find their authentic selves beyond the imposed hypocrisy and mendacity that pass for ethics in modern British society.

- John White, Malvern

I wouldn't trust MI5 under any circumstances, the dirty tricks outfit. The reason they hounded Shayler was because they don't like the truth.

- Stan Still, UK

Annie Machon is confirming what many of us have experienced over the years: MI5 is a very incompetent organisation. The policy seems to be to attack any individual who has identified the Secret Service’s weaknesses - bullies don't like their inadequacies being exposed in public.

Most real espionage cases over the years have been uncovered by the incompetence of the spies, or by some good luck on the part of MI5. MI5 now manufactures alleged spies in order to enhance its own track record; as in my case, and those of Rafael Juan Bravo and Ian Parr, we were all framed for dealing with non-existent “Russians” (in reality MI5 officers). Now we have the case of Corporal Daniel James, who is accused of passing British “secrets” to “Iranians”, when no spying was actually going on.

Not surprisingly, MI5 finds it easier to spy on soft targets, like British politicians and trade unionists, and the priority seems to be to protect those in power from embarrassment.

- Michael John Smith, Southend, Essex

In a nutshell, it stinks. I used to think that Britain was the eternal home of the good guy, the one you could rely on to play straight. Didn't we Brits invent the notion of "fairness"? I guess it's gone the same way as that old Greek invention, "democracy".

- Will, London, UK

So much for democracy and free speech, step out of line and you are history. We will not tolerate anyone with a sense of justice truth and honour amongst us, the message is clear. We all share the burden of guilt for Dr David Kelly for instance by our silence, things must change!

- Colin Sutcliffe, Liversedge W.Yorks.UK

"We saw files on most of the top politicians of the past decade, from Tony Blair down, something that gave us concerns." Exactly what gave them concerns?

- David, Birmingham, UK

Quote:
"We saw files on most of the top politicians of the past decade, from Tony Blair down, something that gave us concerns." Exactly what gave them concerns?

- David, Birmingham, UK

This last ones a good Q: any chance of a comment Annie?

Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi John

Thanks for those comments. It's good to see that people are supportive and sympathetic.

The question about the files is a good one. All I can say, without further risk of prosecution, is in my book. It is available in libraries, so no need to buy it!

Regards

Annie

Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie wrote:

David needs to speak his Truth. Laughing
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:57 am    Post subject: Great book... Reply with quote

Annie wrote:
The question about the files is a good one. All I can say, without further risk of prosecution, is in my book. It is available in libraries, so no need to buy it!

Regards

Annie

I am not wishing to disagree here with Annie (and a great article in the Daily Mail by the way), but her book is extremely good, and there is every reason to buy it.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well why not?

http://www.amazon.com/Spies-Lies-Whistleblowers-Shayler-Affair/dp/1857 76952X/ref=sr_1_1/002-5655068-4683231?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1187089715&s r=8-1

This is a:

(Mind you Annie if you felt like posting an extract we're all ears!)

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And here are a few links to help people to follow up this line of enquiry.
http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/regions/westcountry/2005/10/325840.html
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=3710
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/october2005/201005blairspy.htm
http://www.mathaba.net/0_index.shtml?x=395347
To focus on but one MP's Security File......

BTW - the matter of the non-availability of the book to Annie and Dave for them to be able to sell themselves is an seperate matter but extremely important.
You csn however get it here if you haven't already
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Spies-Lies-Whistleblowers-Shayler-Affair/dp/18 5776952X/ref=sr_1_1/203-4251593-1356746?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1187095247 &sr=8-1
There is a demand for this book which has not in any way been helped by the apparrent inability of the media to review it.
This is a favourite trick of publishers, particularly the BBC, to ignore public demand and the public interest and 'sit on' their copyright. That certainly appears to be the case here.
Annie wrote:
The question about the files is a good one.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
Is the state trying to crush this website? it's operates at the speed of an arthritic slug lately. I sympathize with Shayler, I would have topped myself if put under 1/100th the pressure he has endured over the last decade by the PTB but should he now go on the James Whale show? Isn't TalkSport the political wing of the Daily/Sunday Sport? maybe that's why the establishment only allow 9/11 skeptics(sp?) airtime there?
Just a thought.

Talk Sport is owned by SMG or Scottish Media Group. No connection with the Sunday Sport. Talk Sport namely James Whale has provided one of the only platforms for 911 and 7/7 truth in the entire media.

I quite like talk sport personally.

Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie wrote:

Yes, I'm sure I heard Whaley musing in that wackey zany way he does about booking David some time in the future to appear on his show Annie.
Easy Rider
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mason-free party wrote:
and what wacky theories are you referring to Annie? esoteric or no plane ones?..come on lets have the truth!

Are you going to answer MFP's question Annie?
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of us are praying that you don't Annie Wink
Thumbs Up

Easy Rider wrote:
mason-free party wrote:

Are you going to answer MFP's question Annie?

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:38 am    Post subject: Re: Annie - How the bullying State crushed Dave Reply with quote

blackbear wrote:

"Indeed, in 2005 the bombings in London proved the whistleblower correct: MI5 was not equipped to counter terror on our streets."......

..". He was in trouble. He was quick to anger if anyone questioned him. He became obsessive about little details, espoused wacky theories"

Strange....no mention of 9/11.!

Interesting that when the Mail on Sunday come waving a cheque, Annie's views can change so quickly.....
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:57 am    Post subject: What change.. Reply with quote

So which views have changed Mr Stott??

Indeed, have you even read her book??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: