FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

David Shayler - Manchurian Candidate?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tamborine man
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I didn't miss him - my suspicion is that you consider that non-believers in a God are full of scorn and ridicule. It is after all what you said. I disagree with that assertion. Scorn is a tiny part of atheists response to the God believers attacks and is well deserved.

Some are and some are not.

Quote:
Well you made a pretty good job of doing precisely that in your post above.

Before it was a question of suspicion, but now it has turned into
certainty!! How quickly things change.

Quote:
I do not try to prove the non-existence of God. It is impossible to prove the non existence of anything. Like all atheists I respond to the attack of religion which attempts to force me into a belief and a way of behaviour that I find disagreeable. I do not care if people wish to pursue their religion or if they believe in God. That is their business. I just want them to stop trying to make it mine. Is Tony Blair a "lowest common denominator"? George Bush? The Ayatollahs in Iran? Jewish leaders?

I don't think Blair, bush & co can beat the snake-tamers in middle
America, but 'lower' common denominator? Definitely.

Quote:
What beliefs? You speak of Atheism as if it was a movement like religion.

Atheism is as closely connected to religion, as the jailer is to the prisoner.
There's hardly any difference between the two!
Both camps fear the truth more than anything else in this world. And
both camps thinks that each separately has the right on their side.
Very weird, and very disturbing!

Quote:
I do not think I am more evolved or have more to offer mankind. I object to religion which believes it has all the answers when the truth is it has none and life is as much a mystery to a God believer as it is to any atheist. Your statement reeks of the arrogance that religion instills into its adherents. Only you can perceive of a higher spiritual world? Who do you think you are? It is more likely that someone who sheds the mind control of mainstream religion and God-belief will become more aware of a spiritual dimension to life.

See above.

Quote:
Quote:
Until then, I shall remain a humble spirituel person, far far removed from being religious or having any connextion to/with any religion or cult whatsoever.

Me too. I do not pretend to know any answers nor do I need to invent God to neatly give all the answers.

Can I take it that you're a spiritual atheist then?

Quote:
I was being scornful. Wink

I know.

Quote:
Getting back to the topic - shouldn't Christians be joyous that Shayler has announced that he is the second coming? It is interesting to note how scornful the Christians are when commenting on Shayler. What would they have thought about Jesus Christ announcing himself as the messiah?

I don't think Shayler has announced he is 'the second coming'!
Have you got a source you can refer to?

J.C. said that it is by their fruits you shall know them. He would
probably have tried to live up to his own words - one should think!

mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey John..its not me sitting in crop circles trying to channel ET and the Council of Nine...you might find Palden or some other UN lucis trust fruit loop though
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mason-free party wrote:
hey John..its not me sitting in crop circles trying to channel ET and the Council of Nine...you might find Palden or some other UN lucis trust fruit loop though
Other peoples spiritual/religous beliefs are not the question:

The question is your assigning sinister macheivillian "pro-zionist" motives to the organisers of the Glastonbury symposium on the basis of... nothing at all!

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Before it was a question of suspicion, but now it has turned into
certainty!! How quickly things change.

Nothing has changed. Your scorn was as evident before as it is in that statement.

Quote:
I don't think Blair, bush & co can beat the snake-tamers in middle
America, but 'lower' common denominator? Definitely.

So I should stop highlighting the religious mass murderers as examples of the hypocrisy of mainstream religion and concentrate on..... nobodies? I don't know the names of the millions of Christians and Muslims and Jews who indulge in barbarism in the name of their God.

Quote:
What beliefs? You speak of Atheism as if it was a movement like religion.

Quote:
Atheism is as closely connected to religion, as the jailer is to the prisoner. There's hardly any difference between the two! Both camps fear the truth more than anything else in this world. And both camps thinks that each separately has the right on their side.Very weird, and very disturbing!

A matter of opinion and a pretty inappropriate analogy it seems to me. I have no "belief" that I think is right and no fear of whatever "truth" it is you seem to have a privileged access to.

Quote:
Can I take it that you're a spiritual atheist then?

You can apply whatever label you like. I do not possess one myself. Even the term "atheist" is one which has had to be invented by God believers to cope with those whom they cannot fit into a convenient box.

Quote:
I don't think Shayler has announced he is 'the second coming'!
Have you got a source you can refer to?

I cannot be bothered.

Quote:
J.C. said that it is by their fruits you shall know them.

Allegedly.

Quote:
He would probably have tried to live up to his own words - one should think!

If he existed. For someone who eschews any link to a cult or a religion you seem to have a fair admiration for a man who may be a complete figment.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it looks like I came up with the Mancunian Candidate headline to this thread but I didn't (I merged my post into a subsequent one) and I'm a little peturbed that Manchurian candidates are killers. Dave surely is not! Let's make that clear.

Now.

Where oh where in Jewish mysticism does all this Arcangel Metatron and Messianic Christ Conciousness stuff come from?? That''s a great question which I'll have a stab at answering. Particularly because Dave has denied Jesus's existence to me several times and he seems to be going down the 'everybody is God' route. Which actually is another way of saying there is no God.

Metatron comes from the Babylonian Talmud which runs in parallel with and in opposition to the Jerusalem Talmud. The Babylonian being a compilation of Rabbinic writings whih originated from the period of cptivity of the Jews in the ancient city of Babylon.

This is immediatly a BAD sign. Herein lies a sort of Babylonianised and corrupted version of Judaism which was acceptable to King Nebucadnezzer and his high priests back in the days. Essentially the Jerusalem Talmud is the original Rabinnic writings from when the Jews really were God's chosen and protected people - but on July 18th 586 BC that all ended as the Babylonian armies breached the walls of Jerusalem and destroyed the temple (a few weeks later)- taking the Jews captive.

Dave is following the Babylonian corruption, not the true scriptures of Judaism.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/

Last edited by TonyGosling on Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: ahem ... Reply with quote

Metatron is not some sort of Babylonian add-on, Tony. He is a core component in merkabah mysticism, under various peculiar names, such as "Yahoel", "Zevoel", and "the Boy".
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: Re: ahem ... Reply with quote

And Merkabah. Is it in the Jerusalem or Babylonian tradition?

Rowan Berkeley wrote:
Metatron is not some sort of Babylonian add-on, Tony. He is a core component in merkabah mysticism, under various peculiar names, such as "Yahoel", "Zevoel", and "the Boy".

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:25 pm    Post subject: they dont diverge until ... Reply with quote

talmud starts getting written down, which is way into the xian era - the tradition on which both written versions are based is one and the same, and includes elements from the babylonian so-called "captivity", and palestinian elements too.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Re: they dont diverge until ... Reply with quote

Hey Rowan,
Are you doubting whetether or not the Jewish people were held captive in Babylon? Whether they were taken over? Your strange spellings and vague hints don't aid the discussion.
And the idea that the Talmud was an exclusively oral tradition before the birth of Christ is one view of many. The fact remains that it was felt necessary to divide the two traditions Jerusalem and Babylonian.
It seems clear to me which was the one that was corrupted by Babylonian paganism.

Rowan Berkeley wrote:
babylonian so-called "captivity"

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
egw
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Essentially the Jerusalem Talmud is the original Rabinnic writings from when the Jews really were God's chosen and protected people -

Erm, huh??
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read the Old Testament and... Bob's yer Uncle - you've got it Wink
egw wrote:

Erm, huh??

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
egw
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldn't I have to believe in the Old Testament to get it?
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

egw wrote:
Wouldn't I have to believe in the Old Testament to get it?

If you don't believe the Old Testament is the history of the Jews what are you doing here in this debate?

Anyway, back to the Babylonian Talmud. Here is an example, from the King James Bible, of Daniel the prophet's experiences in the Kingdom of Babylon...

Bel and the Dragon from the King James Bible wrote:

Bel and the Dragon - removed from the protestant Bible by the forces of darkness
1: And king Astyages was gathered to his fathers, and Cyrus of Persia received his kingdom.
2: And Daniel conversed with the king, and was honoured above all his friends.
3: Now the Babylons had an idol, called Bel, and there were spent upon him every day twelve great measures of fine flour, and forty sheep, and six vessels of wine.
4: And the king worshipped it and went daily to adore it: but Daniel worshipped his own God. And the king said unto him, Why dost not thou worship Bel?
5: Who answered and said, Because I may not worship idols made with hands, but the living God, who hath created the heaven and the earth, and hath sovereignty over all flesh.
6: Then said the king unto him, Thinkest thou not that Bel is a living God? seest thou not how much he eateth and drinketh every day?
7: Then Daniel smiled, and said, O king, be not deceived: for this is but clay within, and brass without, and did never eat or drink any thing.
8: So the king was wroth, and called for his priests, and said unto them, If ye tell me not who this is that devoureth these expences, ye shall die.
9: But if ye can certify me that Bel devoureth them, then Daniel shall die: for he hath spoken blasphemy against Bel. And Daniel said unto the king, Let it be according to thy word.
10: Now the priests of Bel were threescore and ten, beside their wives and children. And the king went with Daniel into the temple of Bel.
11: So Bel's priests said, Lo, we go out: but thou, O king, set on the meat, and make ready the wine, and shut the door fast and seal it with thine own signet;
12: And to morrow when thou comest in, if thou findest not that Bel hath eaten up all, we will suffer death: or else Daniel, that speaketh falsely against us........

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
egw
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
If you don't believe the Old Testament is the history of the Jews what are you doing here in this debate?

I don't [know that I] believe there was ever a time when "the Jews really were God's chosen and protected people."

Does holding this opinion exclude me from this debate?
pdx911action
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love metaphysical debate as much as the next person, but back to Shayler...

My take on it is he was forced into a deal after being thrown into prison for whistle-blowing. We can only theorize what the terms might be, but they add up to "do what we say...or else".

Whether it was his idea to join 9/11 Truth and they co-opted it, or he was a plant from the beginning, his purpose has been to sow subtle...lately not so subtle...dis-info, among his otherwise good testimony.

Given his obvious intelligence, he knows what he's saying now is nonsense. At the very least, even if he did sincerely believe he was some sort of spiritual incarnation of whomever, he would know better than to undermine the credibility of 9/11 Truth by publicly making strange sounding statements.

Given the fact he was a genuine whistlblower, and was thrown in prison for it, I further suspect his desire to expose state malefence was and is genuine.

Thus, the best reason for Shayler's bizarre turn, that fits the facts as I know them, is they have him by the balls, so to speak, and he must be their dis-info puppet, or return to prison or worse.

This is, of course, just a theory, but it makes more sense to me than he suddenly had a mental breakdown. The most recent picture I saw of him, his eyes were dark and hollow, like he was losing sleep. He looked exhausted, but still sane.

http://pdx911action.blogspot.com/
egw
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We internet sleuths look with suspicion on any US citizen who has spent a mere 6 months with the CIA, at the beginning of a long career apparently unrelated to anything the CIA might have an interest in. And there are examples where the citizen in question has been working with the CIA all along.

I would think it only fair that we look at the case of David Shayler with the same level of skepticism. His run in with the intelligence establishment appears to have been of little consequence to anyone, except it gave him status as a whistleblower.

And now look what he's up to.
pdx911action
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

egw wrote:
We internet sleuths look with suspicion on any US citizen who has spent a mere 6 months with the CIA, at the beginning of a long career apparently unrelated to anything the CIA might have an interest in. And there are examples where the citizen in question has been working with the CIA all along.

I would think it only fair that we look at the case of David Shayler with the same level of skepticism. His run in with the intelligence establishment appears to have been of little consequence to anyone, except it gave him status as a whistleblower.

And now look what he's up to.

Good point(s).

No matter how one cuts it, this looks like planned theater. A further question to ask is the ubiquitous "cui bono"? Who benefits from this performance?

Certainly not us.

Tamborine man
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Quote:
He would probably have tried to live up to his own words - one should think!

If he existed. For someone who eschews any link to a cult or a religion you seem to have a fair admiration for a man who may be a complete figment.
[/quote]

This is starting to sound like flie-bonking, so sorry, no more response from me on this level.

But to others who have followed this, I will be glad to give the following
little insight:

Jesus of Nazareth had of course nothing whatsoever to do with religion.

The christian religion is solely the responsibility of Saul of Tarsus. It was his wilful and self-appointed interpretation of the mission of Jesus that became the foundation upon which the church was build. It was thus by Saul's interpretation that Jesus became the sacrificial lamb, who through death of his own accord redeemed humanity from judgement,retribution and damnation; he became the lamb, whose blood washed away all human sin and impurity.
Hence the commandment that Jesus stated to be the greatest: Love for God, Love for one's neighbour, became overshadowed by Darkness, for since the time of the earliest christian church, anger and hatred toward one another as well as lust for power and self-rightiousness were known in the various congregations.
Jesus' simple and beautiful teaching of Love became neglected, and thus failed to thrive. And still fails!

When Jesus at the age of 23 for the first time stood forth in public, he gave a speech at the synagogue of his native town of Nazareth. Here are some of his words:

11. What were Jesus' own Thoughts Concerning his Mission on Earth?
In evil times he was born unto the Earth.
In evil times he grew up among mankind.
His thoughts were pure. His eye saw and his ear heard more than the
feeble eyes and the deaf ears of human beings
Love and compassion filled his heart. And his hands brought healing unto
many.
But his countenance was sorrowful, for he bore the heaviest burden upon
his shoulders.
And he was a stranger among human beings. His eye saw much sin,
many sorrows and much suffering.
And he heard people in the synagogue and in their homes cry unto their
god to free them from the yoke of bondage and soon, soon to send them the Messiah, the promised, the long awaited One.
Slowly, God called to life the thought in the mind of Jesus that he was
sent unto the Earth to deliver the people from the yoke of sin, and to
cleanse their hearts of all impurity; that he was sent unto the Earth to teach the people to love one another, to strengthen their faith in their
Heavenly Father.
Slowly the hope awoke in the heart of Jesus that he was the promised, the long awaited One.
But he dared not fully trust this hope.
And he pondered much on these thoughts.

Often he sat in the synagogue and studied the ancient Scriptures.
And he listened to the elders and to the scribes expounding the words.
But he found not the peace that he sought.
Long and deeply he studied the ancient Scriptures. And his heart became
heavy, for the god of the Scriptures was often vengeful, and he was in no
manner just.
But Jesus did not grow weary, he continued to seek until he faintly discerned a fond and gentle countenance - the God of Truth, of Love and of Compassion.
But the God of Truth and of the Light, whose countenance he discerned
behind the Lord of wrath and vengeance, reminded him of the Father,
whose image he bore within his heart.
And unto this Father he prayed fervently for help, for peace and for
strength.
And God heard his prayer.
And He granted him strength, purity and peace of heart.

But at the moment Jesus knew himself to be strengthened, he went unto the synagogue and stood forth, and he spoke against the elders and against the scribes.
And all who heard his words wondered greatly, for his words were clear,
and he spoke with much authority.
But some of the words of Jesus were these: "Behold, I say unto you; the
god you fear and worship is not the God of Truth but the God of
Falsehood! For I say unto you: should you search with care in the ancient
Scriptures, which speak of this your god, then would you see how weak
and faltering he is. Now he wields the scourge of vengeance and
retribution over the heads of your forefathers and drives his people into exile, then he calls them back. Now he bids their leaders, through the
prophets, take arms against their neighbouring peoples to plunder, to
pillage and to slay, and when thus he has raged for a time with might and
power, then he repents of his actions, repents of the evil that he has
done, and promises to temper his wrath, promises to show greater
mercy. Truly, truly I say unto you: this is not the God of Truth, this is not
the God of Justice!
"And what worship he craves of you!
"How many beasts does he not bid you slaughter before his countenance,
that this sacrifice may please him! How much blood is not spilt upon his
altar, that the scent thereof may rise unto the heavens and delight his
heart!
"Behold, I ask of you: is it not said unto you in the Law of Moses that you
should not kill one another? And how often has your god not spoken,
through the prophets, unto your forefathers and bid them slay thousands
upon thousands of their enemies? And has he not promised your
forefathers to reward them for these evil deeds with much glory, many
riches and much land! Truly, I say unto you: that God who says, thou
shalt not kill and that god who bids you kill are not the same; for that god
who bids you slay your enemies, he is of the evil, and you should shun
him."
And Jesus continued to speak; for deep silence had fallen upon them all;
And he sought by the words of the Scriptures to show them the God of
Love, of Truth and of the Light; the God who with perfect righteousness
punishes the transgressions of mankind. He sought to show them the God
whose embrace was open unto each repentant sinner, the true, the
highest, the only God. He, who was not only the God of the Jewish
people, but of all the world - yea, even the God of the heathen.
But when he fell silent, all were dismayed.
And the scribes spoke harsh and condemning words against him.
And the ruler of the temple stood forth and forbade him ever again to
speak in the synagogue, yea, forbade him to expound the words of the
Scriptures.
But Jesus answered him and said: "None has the power to bid me keep
silent in my Father's House."
Then they all became yet more dismayed, and some cried: "Behold, the
Evil One has possessed him and speaks through his mouth; hear how he
profanes the holy and scorns the exalted."
And they sought to drive him out of the synagogue.
But Jesus answered them not. And he walked of his own accord out of his
Father's House.
When the people in the city heard of that which had come to pass they
wondered much, and many were angered.
But the parents of Jesus, the carpenter Joseph and his wife Mary, rebuked him sternly for the words that he had spoken in the synagogue
against the elders and the scribes.
But Jesus answered them and said: "Know you not that I love you, and
have I not sought to do your bidding? How much more, then, should I not
seek to do the bidding of Him, who sent me? How much more, then,
should I not love my Heavenly Father, love Him who reigns over all the
Heavens?"
But they understood him not, and they grieved much, for they believed
that his thoughts were confused.

Accounts of this event can be found in the gospels, but they are all
inaccurately reported: Matthew 13:54-57; Mark6:2-3; Luke2:42-50 and
John 7:14-20.

B
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Latest report on Dave: He's stayed over with us in Highgate following a presentation of his new film the British Broadcasting Conspiracy on Saturday. (Great film & contribution to 9/11 Truth incidentally, nothing nutty about that!). It was a chance to try to find out if there is still any way of diverting him from his chosen course and we all had questions, including my daughter who is fascinated by this sudden metamorphosis of the sofa-lolling, dope-smoking ex-lodger into saviour of mankind! “What’s it like being the Messiah?” she asked, genuinely curious. The reply was likewise classic. “It’s a bit of a chore, actually, you’ve got to go around trying to convince people who don’t want to believe you.” It was hard to keep a straight face!

Other gems included “the Life of Brian isn’t much help to my cause.” But on the whole it was sad and worrying to see how rapidly he is deteriorating, even since his last visit 10 days ago; although he remains perfectly lucid and articulate there is less and less objectivity, the list of historical personages of whom he is the reincarnation (along with being Yeshua) seems to grow ever longer while the fuse holding back rage has grown visibly shorter. I showed him Stuart Wilde’s article on the ‘claridad’ syndrome (thanks Watcher for posting that) and the blood-pressure instantly mounted. “New World Order stuff,” he fumed. “And you can tell it’s rubbish because he says Mary Magdalen was a whore.”

I asked if he’s been giving any consideration to the effect of what he’s saying on other people, especially the 9/11 Truth community, had he been following the threads about him on the Forum?? “No, I never bother with the Forum.” “Well you should bother with the Forum, if you’re putting out an important message to the world you should check how it’s being received out there and find out if you’re getting across. Ask any politician.” “I’m not a politician.” “Well you’re a leader, then.” “I’m not a leader, I’m Yeshua, the incarnation of the Holy Spirit as well as the messenger from God, Messiah means messenger, I’ve come to teach the world, not lead it.” “Even more reason to consider whether your teaching is being properly understood properly by your pupils, you’re not a lonely reed singing in the wind, you’re surrounded by minds needing to be filled and instructed, you’ve got to consider the level at which they are at and how best to help them assimilate your message.” “They’ll understand well enough if they want to!” “Well if you go on the Forum and read some of the posts there, also what’s being said in the press and media you’ll realise that people just aren’t picking up your message, in fact the general conclusion seems to be that you’ve gone mad! So somehow or other you’re NOT getting across, shouldn’t you at least go away and think about that before going any further? In fact, going back to the original Messiah, Jesus for our purposes and also Mohammad, they each had long periods in the wilderness when they thought very carefully about what they were going to do and how best to do it. You haven’t had that period of withdrawal from the world, shouldn’t you be having that before bursting out with extraordinary stuff that people clearly just can’t take in?” “Well you’re wrong there, firstly I have had my wilderness period, what do you think all those years of being on the run were? And secondly people do understand what I’m saying, after my announcement in Glastonbury people were stunned, they gave me reverent looks, several of them gathered round to hear more…” “Well great, then, you’ve got the beginnings of a following, but again, going back to Jesus, gather your disciples around you and become a working team BEFORE taking on Jerusalem! You’re doing things in the wrong order. Also, take another leaf out of Jesus’ book and talk in PLAIN LANGUAGE without all this esoteric stuff thrown in, stick to the real world like Jesus did in 1st century Palestine, he was talking to farmers and fishermen and landlords of vineyards, tax-gatherers, centurions etc. and so he used metaphor that they could easily relate to. So now, consider your audience and talk to them in a down-to-earth way with points of reference that are already familiar to them. No one understands the Kabbalah or how one person can be the incarnation of about 20 famous historical figures at once. Talk to people about the War on Terror and the intelligence services and 9/11 like you were doing before, that goes down much better with modern people because it’s telling them about the world they’re living in now and how to see through the plots of the people in power and stop these stupid and massively destructive wars, that’s the teaching you need to be doing in my opinion. Bringing in all this other stuff and glorifying yourself in the process is just too confusing and also it’s distressing for people who used to respect you, they can’t understand what’s happened to you and I’m afraid that’s why so many are coming to the same conclusion.” “Well if people supported me instead of attacking me they’d soon see I’m right, I’d get on a lot better and so would they. But people don’t want to see The Light, that’s the tragedy.” “The Luciferians claim to be the bringers of Light into the world too, how can you be sure that what you perceive as ‘The Light’ and all these messages in your brain aren’t from quite a different source?” “Don’t think I haven’t been constantly asking myself the same question! but there are just too many signs all the time PROVING who I am and what my role is that I have no longer any doubt about it, that’s why I’ve just got to get on with it and tell the world.” “Well you may have seen the odd sign here and there but no one else has, frankly so how is anyone to know?” “Surely stopping a major bombing in London is proof enough isn’t it?” “Well yes it would be if anyone could prove it was your intervention through meditation or whatever that stopped that, but how do you prove that?” (Getting cross) “Well for a start YOU’D get on a lot better if you’d open your eyes and support me but I have to say to you that Yeshua tells me you’ve got huge issues to deal with so I do know why you’re not making much progress, frankly. If you’d be willing to let me as Yeshua take you through that I think you'd have a much better understanding of why you need to support me.” “But I am supporting you, I’m helping put food on your table and a roof over your head!” “Well, so you should, it's up to my followers to keep me in a state of bliss so that I can carry out my mission. But you’re undermining me, that’s the trouble, because you've got these serious things wrong which go right back and until you resolve them you won’t get any further.” “OK, please Yeshua tell me what is wrong with me so that I can work on that to put it right.” (Short silence while Dave checks with ‘The Great Compassion’ whether he can or can’t tell me what’s wrong with me). “No, Yeshua says now is not the right moment to tell you, you’ll have to wait.” “Oh, that’s very worrying for me, can you not just hint what it’s about, is it serious??” “Yes it’s serious.” “Did I hurt someone?” “Yes you did.” “Whom did I hurt?” “Tizzy.” [B’s schizophrenic daughter] “Well I know that already, I neglected her a bit when she was growing up but not that badly, no more than other busy parents struggling with jobs etc. neglect their children. But I never, never hurt her, of that I am totally sure.” “Well you allowed her to be hurt by someone else.” “Ah, that’s different, that’s not what you said first-off, I know all about that episode. But you started by referring to some massive character-defect in me. I’d like you to tell me about that. But OK if now is not the right moment it can certainly wait”

Etc. – there was a lot more besides on various related themes including all this stuff ‘proving’ Dave’s divinity, would you believe it, Totnes where Dave is currently staying means Birth of God – Tot = Tut, one of the ancient words for God and ‘ness’ = naissance or birth! And I think I’ve identified just who and what is whispering in Dave’s ear – an entity that likes pyramidal power for a start!! (he admitted as much, Annie also heard that bit clearly). Today he’s giving interviews to the Guardian and the Daily Mail and I believe the Independent’s lined up too. Hopefully Annie’s excellent piece in the MOS yesterday will have begun the delicate process of drawing a clear line of demarcation between the 9/11 truth campaign and Dave which is the reason why she expressly left 9/11 out of the article. On the personal/pastoral level we will of course continue to do all we can to support Dave (but not in the way he himself wishes!!) and do our best to bring him through this in one psychological piece but it’s not going to be easy. A propos, thank you Watcher, John White et al for your wisdom re.spiritual problems/psychic attack, there’s no wool over Outsider’s eyes either! and for pointing to appropriate avenues of treatment. I’m glad (almost) all agree that it would be preferable to avoid modern anti-psychotic drugs if we possibly can, they are so poisonous and disempowering, they wreck things like will and moral drive. If Steve H who’s looking after him could persuade him to cut down on the dope that might bring about an immediate improvement but Dave is notoriously difficult to persuade to do anything he doesn’t want to do.

If any in the network feel they could personally be of help/healing please PM me.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks B for the report on Dave.
So nothing's changed, he's now listening to something other than his friends and it's hardly suprising that's he's ignoring our discussions here. Ultimately that is up to him and there's not a lot we can do except point this fact out to him.
You're probably quite right about an 'entity'. It was was also spotted by a friend of mine who claims to have spiritual insights who says he saw it giving instructions in Dave's 'aura' here in Bristol.
Other weird stuff has been happening including the room Dave was staying in here being uninhabitable due to the presence of 'voices'.
Most people switch off when told of such phenomenon but not I.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Tamborine Man, for that very interesting post. I don't know where you got that content from, it's not in King James or Douai.
However, it's been my take for a long while; as I say to people, the 'God' of the Old Testament is not the same 'God' as Jesus called his (and our) father (and Jesus of course never said he was God).
Where did you get that 'sermon'? It certainly rings true to me.

pdx911action
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very illuminating, B.

I am honestly sympathetic if he genuinely has had a breakdown. He is blessed to have a network of friends and supporters to help him...just remember you can only help him as much as he is willing to let you.

Unfortunately, if he's still "on the clock", in whatever capacity, this is also exactly how he would behave. And at this point, regardless of where Shayler is at, the rest of us have a responsibility to 9/11 Truth to firmly, if regretfully, push Shayler to the sidelines.

And B? Don't feel like you have failed as a friend. From your eloquent and well reasoned post(I particularly appreciated the "Jesus would talk to people in a language they understood" parts), you've gone above and beyond the call of duty!

kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tamborine man wrote:

When Jesus at the age of 23 for the first time stood forth in public, he gave a speech at the synagogue of his native town of Nazareth. Here are some of his words: ......

Can you say exactly where the particular long quote you posted came from?
Tamborine man
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:
Thanks, Tamborine Man, for that very interesting post. I don't know where you got that content from, it's not in King James or Douai.
However, it's been my take for a long while; as I say to people, the 'God' of the Old Testament is not the same 'God' as Jesus called his (and our) father (and Jesus of course never said he was God).
Where did you get that 'sermon'? It certainly rings true to me.

Thanks outsider. Hope there are many more people like you!

Will post another speech from same source.
this is a speech from one of God's Servants, that I feel should also be made
public due to the situation we find ourselves in at the moment.

If you still want to know the source, after having read this speech, I shall
gladly email it to you. Please let me know!

As you sow, so you shall reap!

The Lord God the Almighty has sent me, His Servant and Harbinger, unto you, that my words, expounded by you, may reach all the peoples of the Earth.

Human beings! Your God, the Father of your spirit, bade me to speak unto you:
At the dawn of earthly time, God's youngest children promised their Father to restore that which their elder brothers and sisters had destroyed.
After many ages of suffering, grief and disappointment, they have now progressed so far by the power of their will, by the power of their love and with their Father's help, that they have overcome Darkness, have delivered their eldest brother and won him back unto the Home and to the Light. But many aeons shall still pass, before they can fully redeem their pledge: to lead you, God's very youngest children, unto His Kingdom of Glory. For not until the last among you is received into the Fatherly Home will the work of love of the Youngest be fulfilled.
Human beings! Many aeons must still pass, before you can meet with your Heavenly Father, before you can meet with Him who out of His profound compassion for those created by His fallen children bestowed eternal life upon the human spirit. Many aeons must still pass before your journeying is ended, for you are as young children who can see but cannot comprehend, who can hear but cannot fathom. As children you rejoice over the pretty-coloured fruits, but little are you concerned that the worm has destroyed the flesh and the core. As children you are not able to discern between tinsel and gold, with eagerness and desire you reach for the gaudy tinsel that is of no use, while you spurn the pure and precious ore.
Yea, you are less and worse than young children; for in your blind desire for earthly treasure, for power and honour, in your hatred and envy of one another you unceasingly quarrel and wage war upon one another, you murder, rob and ravage and refuse to understand that the sufferings and the sorrows which you thereby bring upon others, you also bring upon yourselves. Hard but just retribution will fall upon you, so long as you continue to abuse and disdain the gift which your Father has bestowed upon you - the will to seek the good, the will to seek victory over evil; and so long as your will is for sin and misdeeds, for lies and for strife, then can the Will of your Father not prosper among you.
Hear, all human beings! Your Father calls upon you, and through His Servant He asks of you:

When will you pass over the threshold of childhood?
When will you open your eyes and behold your imperfection?
When will you understand that you must be born unto the Earth again and again, that each earthly life can bring you nearer unto your God and Father?
When will you learn to follow your conscience and to heed the voice of truth, of love and of justice which speaks unto you?
When will you cease to deride those who are further advanced in knowledge?
When will you with understanding receive the children of the Light who suffer themselves to be born among you to draw you out of Darkness?
When will you learn to rejoice in that which is yours without envying your neighbour or taking his possessions from him?
When will you cease taking your own or your neighbour's earthly life by force or by negligence before that death and that hour is come that is pre-ordained for each of you by the Lord God?
When will you cease the gruesome, bloody and blasphemous wars that are constantly waged among you?
When will you banish all racial hatred and learn to esteem and to love one another?
When will you let your own will meet with the Will of your Father?
And when, when will you - of whatever race you may be - all unite to bid a lasting peace welcome among you?

These questions your Father bade me to ask of you. What will be
your answer? For the future rests in your own hand; even as you desire it, even as you will it to be, so do you create your future and that of those who come after you.
If you continue to walk in the ways of Darkness, if you will not cease to hate and persecute one another; if you continue to suffer thousands upon thousands of your brothers, husbands, fathers and sons to be slain in deadly warfare, so as to satiate your hatred and lust for power; if you continue to murder, rob, plunder, ravage and burn, for ever tearing down what has been built up, and scattering that which has been gathered; then will your Father grieve over you; then will sorrows, sufferings and disappointments hinder the Youngest in their work of love for you; then will your journey toward the distant goal become endlessly long and endlessly troubled.
But would you walk in the way of the Light that the eldest of the Youngest, your leader and guide, of his own free will has hereby shown you; would you lean upon the hand which he offers you in love; would you receive with trust the message that is hereby presented unto you in the name of your Father, so as to bring you the clarity and peace which you all desire; then will your Father rejoice in you; then will the children of the Light with greater joy suffer themselves to be born among you, to lead you out of Darkness; then will your journey, though it become arduous and long, be shortened by many aeons of time. For then will the seeds which your Father has planted in your hearts sprout in victory over Darkness, they will blossom and bear fruit. not ten, not twenty, nor even sixtyfold, but a thousand times a thousandfold!
Human beings! Choose now the ways that you and those after you shall walk in the time to come! Choose without constraint! For Almighty God compels no one, and none shall compel his neighbour. But pray you all unto your Father to strengthen your will, that it may overcome evil and bring you forward toward the Light!
Human beings! Your Father yearns for you; He follows you through good and evil. He follows you through sorrow and joy, whether you walk in the deepest Darkness or in the brightest Light. His love for you is beyond measure and His patience is without bound.

Human beings! Your Father yearns for you!
He bade me, His Servant, to bring unto all of you His
Fatherly Greeting.
His Peace be with you for ever and ever!

Amen.

Mick Meaney

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrian is unable to access the forum at the moment and asked me to post this statement for him.

Quote:

STATEMENT REGARDING DAVID SHAYLER DATE 13/08/2007

Due to David Shayler's recent assertions in the mainstream press I see it necessary to make this statement:

I have worked with David Shayler on two documentaries. 'Mind the Gap' and '911 and the British Broadcasting Conspiracy'. The films were produced and directed by myself. David was the presenter in both films and helped with the scripts.

The information presented in these documentaries stands for itself and should not be associated with any individual.

I would never have undertaken these serious documentaries with a person proclaiming to be the next messiah. This is a very recent phenomenon.

Around two weeks prior to the completion of '911 and the British Broadcasting Conspiracy' David began to report that during his meditations he was "downloading" large amounts of information about the universe. The so called downloading mechanism quickly evolved to being the voice of Yeshua.

I have no tangible evidence to prove what has recently happened to David is not purely of his own making, but I am aware of a number of methods by which this effect could be achieved through external forces.

The bottom line is that David has a voice in his head asking him to say and do things. He is ignoring his friend's opinions over the voices' because through a series of "signs" he has made up his mind that what the voice is telling him is accurate.

I will say here that I find it suspicious that almost to the day that I finished making '911 and the British Broadcasting Conspiracy' the voice's new instructions were for him to tell the world he's the messiah.

David went from being enthusiastic, saying he'd go into the BBC and make a fuss once the film was complete, to not bothering about it at all and only talking about telling the world he's the messiah. I and others witnessed this bizarre u-turn over two to three weeks.

To those who perpetrated 911 it is obvious which one of those actions they would rather David Shayler be taking.

Based on David's past record and my own experiences with him, I am to this day convinced that he is a genuine whistleblower and is not still working for any intelligence services.

I am personally very concerned for David's future. Not only has he jeopardised his reputation and everything he's ever stood for, but due to the nature of what he is 'channelling' he is now at risk of being used as a conduit by those wishing to promote the ever pervasive and often insidious end time theories.

I would suggest that people put in a caring thought for David as I'm sure his heart is in the right place – let's just hope he gets his head back as soon as possible.

Love and peace

Adrian Connock

SchNews
Action speaks louder than..
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that Adrian and well said.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrian Connock wrote:
Not only has he jeopardised his reputation and everything he's ever stood for, but due to the nature of what he is 'channelling' he is now at risk of being used as a conduit by those wishing to promote the ever pervasive and often insidious end time theories.

I'm with Adrian 100% on this, although I recon another secret organisation linked with Intelligence agencies and the Mafia networks may well have been brought to bear on Dave because of his access to television.
As you may have noticed Dave is just about the only person in this movement to have been invited regularly on to TV and as such will be seen by the rogue network as a 'target' to be 'turned'.

There is a battle going on right now for hearts and minds to do with the End times. In readiness for the global chaos and crisis which is surely coming as night follows day.
My personal belief is that the forces of darkness will attempt to hoover up those hearts and minds with a man made religion using the following movement and ideas as the justification for a full-on attack on the very idea of God.

All right-wing Christians who, through a sloppy interpretation of the Bible which they largely leave to others, combined with egotism and arrogance, believe that God wants Bush and the Zionists in the Middle East to 'do his will' and exterminate the unbelievers is straight from the bloody and disgusting medieval crusades.
My view is that there will be a massive backlash against this bogus 'Christianity' to add to the existing unfounded resentment against humbly faithful Moslems and Jews. This being used as an excuse to institute earth worship and a return to the days of ancient Rome and Greece etc. where certain proud and powerful men are treated as gods.
The push for this is being led from within deist freemasonry whose leaders already consider themselves 'gods'.

This is my interpretation of Biblical prophecy and it's my belief that because of the massive turmoil combined with colossal disinformation campaigns as Christianity joins Islam as an 'underground' movement the whole of humanity will be divided for and against this 'new religion'.
At that point a final showdown between the two factions will be decisively joined by Jesus Christ in his second coming.

You don't need a crystal ball for any of this stuff whether it comes to pass or not, just a respectful and scholarly interpretation of Biblical prophecy combined with a knowledge of the way the world really works which the mainstream media, and I can bear witness to this having clearly seen that censorship with my own eyes, so studiously ignore.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk

Last edited by TonyGosling on Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone agree with my suggestion to remove the link at the front page to david shayler?
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not that bothered
why don't you tart a poll
stelios wrote:
Does anyone agree with my suggestion to remove the link at the front page to david shayler?

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
moeen yaseen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:00 pm    Post subject: Shayler- Manchurian Candidate? Reply with quote

DELINKING SHAYLER POLL

Firstly I am NOT even going to attempt to reply to John White's last email outburst against me concerning Shayler on this thread. It is both irrelevant and contemptuous. I have more important things to do with my time. In response to Stelios who has not answered my email to second the motion I am pleased that Kenyon Gibson has seconded the delinkage poll and which is posted on the forum. Kenyon has also worked in the US intelligence services and was one of the earliest supporters in 2005 of this campaign like myself. At a time of intensification of the Global War OF Terror and rise in Islamophobia any serious movement like this can NOT tolerate the antics of David Shayler or be linked to him as it will TOTALLY undermine this movement.
I was also very interested to read the posts here on behalf of Adrian
Connock. The last post on the Second coming of Jesus by Tony is also relevant and interesting. However, from an Islamic pespective there is a substantial Prophetic NOT Quranic literature on the second coming of Jesus(Isa) and Imam MAHDI to restore Truth and Justice universally. This needs a separate dialogue. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 4 of 10

Jump to: