FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NIST Responds again to Dr Judy Wood-Jerry Leaphart Comments

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: NIST Responds again to Dr Judy Wood-Jerry Leaphart Comments Reply with quote

The text of the response is given below, as is a link to a PDF. No response has been issued to Reynolds or HAAS as yet.

Jerry Leaphart discusses these matters here (32 minutes and worth a listen):

http://www.checktheevidence.com/audio/911/Jerry%20Leaphart%20-%20NIST% 20RFC%20Response%20for%20Dr%20Wood%20-%20Total%20Info%20Radio%20-%2013 %20Aug%202007.mp3

or link from here:

http://www.checktheevidence.com/audio/911/index.php?dir=&sort=date&ord er=desc

PDF: http://www.checktheevidence.com/911/NistWoodRfcResponse.pdf

UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE
National institute of Standards and Technology Godithersburg, Maryland 20899-

JUL 2 7 2007
Dr. Judy Wood
202 Mulberry Avenue
Clemson, SC 29631

Dear Dr. Wood:

This letter is in response to your March 16, 2007 request for correction, and your March 29, 2007 and April 20, 2007 supplements, which included witness statements from first responders interviewed by the World Trade Center Task Force, pursuant to Section 515 of P.L. 106-544 (the Information Quality Act) that the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) received on March 16, 2007, March 29, 2007, and April 20, 2007, respectively. In your letters you challenge the premises and the "probable collapse sequence" proposed by NIST in NCSTAR 1 explaining the sequence of events leading up to the collapse of the World Trade Center (WTC) towers. As an alternative, you assert in your letters that "the evidence confirms that the World Trade Center towers were felled by use of Directed Energy Weaponry." In addition, you assert that Applied Research Associates (ARA), a NIST WTC Investigation contractor, had a conflict of interest in performing work for the WTC Investigation because ARA is a "significant manufacturer of directed energy weapons and/or components thereof." For the reasons presented below, NIST is denying your request for correction and does not plan to retract the NCSTAR 1 report as you have requested.. To facilitate communication, the term "collapse" as used in this letter and in NCSTAR 1 means a falling in, loss of shape, or reduction to flattened form or rubble of a structure. As stated in NCSTAR 1, NIST only investigated the factors leading to the initiation of the collapses of the WTC towers, not the collapses themselves.

Your request for correction asserts that ".. .NIST completely failed to satisfy the first objective that it claimed to address in NCSTAR 1," namely to determine why and how WTC 1 and WTC 2 collapsed following the initial impacts of the aircraft and why and how WTC 7 collapsed. Your request for correction further asserts that NIST's findings violate the Law of Conservation of Momentum and the Law of Conservation of Energy. NIST has examined the photographs you provided in conjunction with all the other evidence and has found that the evidence does not support a theory involving directed energy weapons. The NIST analysis satisfied both the momentum and energy conservation principles and, in fact, appropriately accounted for the energy absorbed through inelastic ductile behavior of components and fractures, failures, and buckling of components. NIST fully documented its technical approach to the analysis of the aircraft impacts and the resulting damage to the WTC towers (refer to NCSTAR 1-2 and associated technical topic reports NCSTAR 1-2A and 1-2B). The analysis results were verified by using extensive photographic and video evidence. Similarly, NCSTAR 1-5 and 1-6 (and the associated technical topic reports) document the analysis of the fire growth and spread, the thermal analysis, and the response of the damaged structures to fire loads up to the point of collapse initiation. The progression of the fires through the building and the structural response was again validated using the extensive visual evidence available. The rigorous technical approach employed by NIST resulted in findings consistent with all of the available evidence. NIST has analyzed the evidence you provided, and the totality of the evidence still supports NIST's conclusions.

In your supplement of March 29,2007 you also assert that Applied Research Associates, one of the contractors involved in the investigation, has a "significant, clear and palpable conflict of interest that adversely affects the quality and the integrity of the work done by ARA for NIST." Prior to award, each NIST WTC Investigation Contractor underwent a rigorous organizational conflict of interest analysis. As a result of the analysis, ARA was determined not to have an organizational conflict of interest. In addition, each contract contained a provision requiring the contractor to notify NIST immediately should any organizational conflict of interest arise during the course of the contract, and no such conflicts of interest were reported. You further claim that ARA is a significant manufacturer of directed energy weapons and/or components thereof. Since there is no factual evidence to support this claim, NIST has no basis for accepting your proposed corrections to NCSTAR 1.

In conclusion, NIST is denying your request for correction because the NIST analysis of the initiation of the collapse of the WTC towers was thorough and based on all of the available evidence, and NIST continues to believe that the report is not fraudulent, deceptive or misleading.

If you are dissatisfied with this decision, you may submit an appeal within 30 calendar days of the date of the initial decision. Such an appeal must be made in writing and addressed to:

Deputy Director

National Institute of Standards and Technology

100 Bureau Drive, Mail Stop 1000

Gaithersburg, MD 20899-1000

An appeal of an initial denial must include:

a. the requester's name, current home or business address, and telephone number or

electronic mail address;

b. a copy of the original request and any correspondence regarding the initial denial;

and

c. a statement of the reasons why the requester believes the initial denial was in error.

Thank you for your interest. If you have questions or concerns, you may contact me at

. Please refer to for additional information.

Sincerely,

Catherine S. Fletcher

Chief Management and Organization Division

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Easy Rider
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These people at NIST are professional foggers have they been having lessons from some of the stalwarts on this site.

To cut to the chase I guess NIST are standing by the Pancake Theory?
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This should really be in the right section.

Easy Rider, if you don't even know what the NIST report says then I really don't think your backing of the Beam Theory holds much weight.

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I don't understand is:

What exactly does Wood hope to gain from this process?

NIST are never going to put their hands up and go "yeah gee Judy your spot on space beams did it", she's not gaining any additional information to support her case

How exactly is getting NISt to deny a theory that is hard to comprehend as credible scientifically, let alone campaign on or consider the strongest probability based on available evidence, moving forward 9/11 Truth

I'm feeling cynical about thi: I have to say i can't really help that:

Becuase my intuition is telling me this is mostly about making woods and her theory seem important with a reflected credibility from being "officially denied"

Can you offer me any POV or assurances to disuade me from that?

And if this is a woods PR exercise, well nice one Judy!

You've just poisoned the well for a more serious attempt to confront NIST on the facts

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyb wrote:

Easy Rider, if you don't even know what the NIST report says then I really don't think your backing of the Beam Theory holds much weight.

It's bad form for a mod to move another mods thread: creates stife

andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SO he can post anything anywhere withut it being moved. And I'm not picking on it because it's Judy wood's, the same would apply to Steven Jones.

I also find it strange that you need to include any alternative theories when challenging NIST. Surely jsut challenge their own data. Simple. Wood's and Jones both agree that NIST are incorrect. Let's use that common ground to win!!!

Easy Rider
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyb wrote:

So what does the NIST report say brought down the buildings?
Easy Rider
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
andyb wrote:

It's bad form for a mod to move another mods thread: creates stife

Everything is controversial to somebody

A controversy or dispute is a matter of opinion over which parties actively disagree, argue, or debate.

EG David Shayler announcing himself as the Messiah.

On this basis everything bar Sunderland being a cert for relegation should be in controversies
gareth
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NIST are responding to Wood to promote her and her theory?

I recommend anyone who hasn't seen DC911Truth's Greg Jenkins interviewing her that they do: http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-558096240694803017

and

http://www.journalof911studies.com/letters/Wood-JenkinsInterview.pdf

Last edited by gareth on Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Move it if it bothers you that much - I am past caring. I provide this information for review - it is a bona fide legal challenge from a qualified lawyer and scientist.

For some reason, AndyB and John White - neither of whom have a science or legal background wish to denigrate and "hide" these efforts, which they have no direct involvement in.

So why not just leave it here, rather than move it as all the documentation is publically available and if it were a PR stunt, what is there to be gained from it?

How many of you listened to Jerry Leaphart's discussion?

Did any of you ask why NIST haven't responded to Ed Haas (let alone Morgan Reynolds)?

Ed Haas simply talks about WTC7 and, as such, this is his own action which can be considered entirely separate from Wood and Reynolds - yet you still want to get "upset" over this.

Last edited by Andrew Johnson on Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gareth wrote:
NIST are responding to Wood to promote her theory?

I recommend anyone who hasn't seen DC911Truth's Greg Jenkins interviewing her that they do: http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-558096240694803017

and

hmm Gareth - this doesn't give a complete picture, I am afraid. If you read that, you should realise that Jenkins has done projects which have been, in part, funded by the NSA. Also please read my articles here, as these provide additional background:

http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cms/index.php?option=com_content&tas k=view&id=28&Itemid=60

http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cms/index.php?option=com_content&tas k=view&id=46&Itemid=60

As with 9/11 truth as a whole, if you don't have all the facts, you won't draw the correct conclusion. I have received no challenges to the factual information in these articles (even though I have been in e-mail communication with Steve Jones, Alex Floum and a couple of other people involved on "that side").

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Move it if it bothers you that much - I am past caring. I provide this information for review - it is a bona fide legal challenge from a qualified lawyer and scientist.

For some reason, AndyB and John White - neither of whom have a science or legal background wish to denigrate and "hide" these efforts, which they have no direct involvement in.

So why not just leave it here, rather as all the documentation is publically available and if it were a PR stunt, what is there to be gained from it?

How many of you listened to Jerry Leaphart's discussion?

Did any of you ask why NIST haven't responded to Ed Haas (let alone Morgan Reynolds)?

Ed Haas simply talks about WYC7 and, as such, this is his own action which can be considered entirely separate from Wood and Reynolds - yet you still want to get "upset" over this.

Yes but come on Andrew: its easy to see what might be gained from this as a PR stunt: publicity

But what are the serious aims for it? Are there any? what is it meant to be acheiving?

Those arn't frivolous questions, and they deserve an answer

Quote:
Did any of you ask why NIST haven't responded Ed Haas (let alone Morgan Reynolds)?

I'm asking why anyone should expect NIST to respond, when basic awareness tells us they are going to be concerned with covering their own butts and the butts of the official story

Great when they do respond becuase someone is organised enough to use the official channels, but what it it telling us? Its utterly predicatable stone walling. Isnt it at least wise to have a realistic chance of leverage?

Quote:

I've stated my reasons: and have no respect for such false arguements as having to have a scientific or legal background to ask questions on an internet forum, especially when its not stipulated in the membership requirements

Does Easy Rider have a Science or Legal background? No? then on what basis do you support him commenting on the thread? Surely, by your reasoning, he's not qualified to place an opinion? Will you be deleting his comments?

As for why I am asking questions, in addition to what I have stated above its easy to understand on the most basic level:

You start threads Andrew: other people are going to post on them: its what discussion forums are for

If that in itself is difficult for any forum member starting a thread, I'd question the commitment of that person to a genuine conversation

And finally Andrew, if I wanted to "hide" this topic, I'd ignore it: one does not "hide" a topic by posting on it and therefore bumping it to the top of the forum

mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i find it odd that some posts are moved to the 911 controversies section and any reply to them therefore does not show up on the homepage yet allowing the Manchurian candidate thread is causing more controversy and is there for all to see on the homepage....seems Chalky and co have double standards..
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mason-free party wrote:
i find it odd that some posts are moved to the 911 controversies section and any reply to them therefore does not show up on the homepage yet allowing the Manchurian candidate thread is causing more controversy and is there for all to see on the homepage....seems Chalky and co have double standards..

Is Dave Shayler declaring himself a messiah a controversy surrounding what happened on september 11th 2001?

oh no it isnt is it....

Seems you are rather unable to think before you type!

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

please stop with the comments about people not having scientific backgrounds to be worthy of an opinon.

i don't need a scientific background to work out 9/11 dos'nt add up, so why would i need one to decide if judy woods theory holds water.

besides its just a piece of paper that was taught in a system controlled by the PTB, the more brainwashed you are the higher the grade you get.

but if having a scientific background is so important then is it the same for questioning 9/11?

should nobody be questioning 9/11 unless they have scientific papers?

is my opinon that 9/11 dos'nt add up void simply because i don't hold papers with qualifications.

besides who's to say people have not educated themselves of scientific facts etc, you can learn anything on the internet and most of the people here are more educated in the events of 9/11 than the vast majority of people, so if the people here cannot question theorys who can?
gareth
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gareth wrote:
NIST are responding to Wood to promote her theory?

and

Andrew Johnson wrote:
hmm Gareth - this doesn't give a complete picture, I am afraid. If you read that, you should realise that Jenkins has done projects which have been, in part, funded by the NSA. Also please read my articles here, as these provide additional background:

http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cms/index.php?option=com_content&tas k=view&id=28&Itemid=60

http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cms/index.php?option=com_content&tas k=view&id=46&Itemid=60

NSA eh? 'projects which have been, in part, funded'. What an aspersion to cast! Wink

I was looking at this . Page 12

Quote:

A similar type of ad-hominem fallacy is known as poisoning the well:

“The person making such an attack is hoping that the unfavorable information will bias listeners against the person in question and hence that they will reject any claims he might make.

Examples #15-21
15. “__________ was involved in controversial research.”
16. “__________ wrote a religious paper involving controversial ideas.”
17. “__________ is a member of a secret organization.”
18. “__________ works for the CIA.”
19. “__________ wears Star Wars pajamas with the death star on them.”
20. “__________ is a democrat.”
21. “__________ voted for George Bush—twice.”

Conclusion [for each example]:

Therefore, everything this person says about _______ is false.”

These examples are illogical arguments. Theories are proved or disproved on their own merit—they are not “debunked” in reference to other unrelated theories or ideas. They are also not disproved based on which organizations someone may belong in or any unrelated circumstances. Poisoning the well is one of the most popular disinformation tactics. After all, disseminators of disinformation are not interested in an actual debate of the issues at hand; they are interested in destroying the credibility of the person promoting those ideas. As well, these accusations don’t even have to be true to be effective. This results in poisoning the well ‘disinformation’. This tactic is hardly surprising considering the fact that disinformation itself “should be viewed more or less on a par with acts of lying."

If you didn't poison the well what did you do?

Andrew Johnson wrote:
As with 9/11 truth as a whole, if you don't have all the facts, you won't draw the correct conclusion.

Indeed!

Andrew Johnson wrote:
I have received no challenges to the factual information in these articles (even though I have been in e-mail communication with Steve Jones, Alex Floum and a couple of other people involved on "that side").

You expect 'challenges'? Whilst you slur your opponent on a public forum?

As for your 'factual information' i think it does a better job of showing how your crew operates.

Fortunately i find 'that side' are particularly virtuous all of the time, even when having to resort to setting up an interview with a lone scientist to demonstrate the weakness of her theory.

andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew,

I said Steven Jones’s stuff should go in there too, and am not being specific to Judy Woods. No I don’t have a scientific background but I know a whole lot more about physics and engineering as a result of examining the collapses in great detail. Like I said, there is no need to fight, we don’t need to prove anything other than the absurdity of the NIST report. If ANY particular theory is pushed too much and is wrong it is detrimental to the whole movement. There are areas in both theories re the collapse that are impossible to prove without a new investigation. Let’s stick to what we know.

Bob Marley spoke some sense.

“If you get down and you quarrel everyday,
You're saying prayers to the devils, I say. Wo-oh-ooh!
Why not help one another on the way?
Make it much easier. (Just a little bit easier)”

Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(1) The sloth of this server is grotesque. If the site owners cannot afford sufficient bandwidth to serve the users they should say so and appeal for funds to pay for adequate bandwidth.

(2) I think that Judy Wood's "Request for Corrections" from NIST on the grounds that it didn't consider space beams is an attempt to discredit "Requests for Corrections" in general (before Jones & co. submit one, I suppose).

(3) Ed Haas should consider himself lucky he didn't get tarred, feathered, and run out of town, for his shameless attempt to borrow the scene of old jews plotting in a graveyard from the pseudonymous Sir John Radcliffe's novel "Biarritz".
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: Muddy waters Reply with quote

Ever since Judy Wood set up a website with her ‘evidence’ which was directed against Steven Jones’s hypothesis, I have had the view that she has no idea what she’s talking about.

Now after seeing the video http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-558096240694803017 and hearing her speaking, I’m even more convinced that to put it frankly, she is as thick as two short planks. How she got a PHD is anyone’s guess and the sad thing is that people will be measuring what we say by her example.

Now don’t get me wrong, it is possible that direct energy weapons were involved but these would be of the ‘scalar’ sort rather than Lasers from space (or anywhere else). Which, as Jenkins tries to point out, it would take an enormous amount of energy for a Laser in space to do enough damage to the WTC to bring it down. But Judy poor girl, well, she didn’t have anything convincing to say and plainly hasn’t a clue about which sorts of energy weapons might have be used and when she goes on to make a further fool of herself, it becomes obvious that despite her (supposed) education and titles, she has a lower than average IQ. As I said it is possible that some sort of energy technology was involved but I think she’s here to confuse and muddy the water.

“The towers were brought down by explosives!” “No, the towers were brought down by Thermate which acted like explosives!” “No, the towers were brought down by Thermate and explosives but that direct energy stuff you’ve got to be kidding” “Hey, mini nukes used!” “No, all of you are wrong, because the towers were brought down by energy weapons!”

So we can have people arguing in endless circles with this against that, when truth be known, it’s quite possible that this and that (and perhaps something else as well) was used.

John
Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: scalar weapons, eh? Reply with quote

these only exist in the fantasies of this man Bearden, but he has been doing it for so long it has become an institution - and this is why Rosalee 'Webfairy' Grable keeps falling back into the "cold war, russia did it" scenario - it comes from Bearden:
http://www.cheniere.org/
there is an instant debunk kit for beardenitis here:
http://www.phact.org/e/z/BeardenReview.htm
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: Re: scalar weapons, eh? Reply with quote

Rowan Berkeley wrote:
these only exist in the fantasies of this man Bearden, but he has been doing it for so long it has become an institution - and this is why Rosalee 'Webfairy' Grable keeps falling back into the "cold war, russia did it" scenario - it comes from Bearden:
http://www.cheniere.org/
there is an instant debunk kit for beardenitis here:
http://www.phact.org/e/z/BeardenReview.htm

After watching one of his videos I lost my respect for Tom Bearden. He was saying things which sometimes made some sort of sense, but he was mostly ‘blinding’ his audience (who were mostly ‘New Agers’) with nonsense ‘science.’ I am not a qualified scientist but even I could see through his many theories.

However, he is not wrong about everything and in regard to ‘Zero Point Energy,’ experiments have shown that ZPE does exist and several reputable scientists are working on how to extract energy from nothing – or should I say from apparent nothing, because even nothing is something?

One of these experiments involves having millions of microscopic diodes connected in parallel (or series-parallel to get a higher voltage at the expense of current) and sure enough, a voltage can be got with nothing going in! Free electrical energy, albeit at a low level. And this isn’t from thermal energy either because it’s practically independent of temperature and I would guess that if anything, getting the diodes hot would tend to reduce the efficiency.

Well that’s ZPE so far (as far as I know) but it’s hardly powerful enough to be used as weapons, or at least not yet. But it is also a fact that energy weapons do exist, including Lasers, microwave, VLF and other energy devices.

And after seeing an experiment from a guy (forgot his name) as he was messing around with Tesla coils, I can believe that there is such a thing as so called ‘scalar’ technology that the military are using which is able to make almost any solid thing including steel, crumble and literally fall apart. Apparently if we create powerful standing waves at certain frequencies, it is possible to hit the resonant frequencies within atoms and/or molecules so that the whole thing crumbles and turns into fragments… which is what we saw at the WTC when a standing girder mysteriously turned into dust.
Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 'documentary' (or 'ficumentary') that people always refer to regarding the Pons and Fleischmann cold fusion scandal is this one:

Phenomenon Archives: Heavy Watergate, The War Against Cold Fusion
Part 1 at YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hixy4cSW0yo
Part 2 at YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rtNORz4BDY
Part 3 at YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL5sn5BoVx0
Part 4 at YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obPx5DonyaM
Part 5 at YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wttJUVzAqN8
Dr. Eugene Mallove, Jed Rothwell and Scott JT Frank
Liberty International Entertainment and Epiphany Pictures 2001 (46 minutes)

up there courtesy of Coffinman. I find this unconvincing, especially after having googled Liberty International Entertainment, but an entire school of truthling science following the WebFairy starts from the idea that Steven Jones sabotaged Pons & Fleischmann.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gareth wrote:
You expect 'challenges'? Whilst you slur your opponent on a public forum?

Can you describe how I slurred someone? Dr Greg Jenkins has been involved in projects part funded by the NSA. That is a fact.

Are the NSA involved in 9/11?

Can anyone find any projects or research that Judy Wood has worked on that have been funded by tne NSA or other intelligence services?

Gareth is saying my behaviour is bad - but that's just an opinion. Again, let's suppose I have used a string of 4-letter words to every poster on here, how does that affect the dustification of the towers? How does it affect all the other evidence?

Why did Greg Jenkins' group trespass in NPCC venue to hold the interview? There are many other reasons (as discussed in the article) to suggest he is the one who is being disingenuous, not Judy Wood.

If people can find any answers to those questions, fair enough.

Jones and his crew have not requested I change or take down any of the things I have posted. If they were deflammatory, slurring or untruthful, they would have every right to do so.

That is the point I was trying to make.

And as usual, I know nothing about Gareth or Rowan Berkeley who, into the mix, tries to debunk the Cold Fusion coverup simply by saying things like "the documentary is no good". He doesn't point out any details, for example about why it is no good. Nor does he discuss, for example, details of Eugene Mallove's story, and his mysterious demise.

If people want to hear Dr Mallove speaking only a few months before his death, use this link:

http://www.checktheevidence.com/audio2/Energy%20and%20AntiGravity/Dr%2 0Eugene%20Mallove%20-%20Coast%20to%20Coast%20-%20Feb%2003%202004.mp3

Me thinks the perps are now worried that people are waking up to the energy cover up in larger numbers - and that really would be an enormous problem if it got out of hand.

That's why there's going to be lots more debunking and hit jobs and character attacks - as on this thread.

So just expect more of it folks - I think this aspect could "get worse before it gets better"...

Enjoy the ride...

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Me thinks the perps are now worried that people are waking up to the energy cover up in larger numbers - and that really would be an enormous problem if it got out of hand.

That's why there's going to be lots more debunking and hit jobs and character attacks - as on this thread.

*sigh*

Why not just lock this thread as soon as you'd started it then Andrew?

Your post reads as an inference that anyone who questions must be either working for or mind controled by "them"

Presumably that includes me

I'm not suprised that none of my points have been addressed in a meaningful manner: and thats disapointing, I'd hoped that they would be

gareth
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:

So just expect more of it folks - I think this aspect could "get worse before it gets better"...

Enjoy the ride...

If you swapped energy cover up for disinformation campaign you might be on to something Wink

How did you slur Jenkins? Scroll up, read the bit about poisoning the well.

And quit with the appeals to authority. How often do you need to remind everyone that Steven Jones sent you an email once? I'm sure the feller has much better things to do than worry about what Andrew Johnson (who?) thinks!

If you still can't sleep put it in writing here: http://www.journalof911studies.com/letters.html

andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew,

The fact Jenkins has worked on project part funded by the NSA does not make Judy Woods right. You are using the logic of Paul Stott and Larry O'Hara to reach that conclusion. If you believe that he was underhand then will you arrange me to interview Judy woods and we can release the unedited footage? She can pick any time and be fully prepared.

As i've repeatedly said on this thread. We shouldn't throw all our eggs in any baskets and stick to the fact the NIST report is a joke and easily debunked.

Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyb wrote:
the logic of Paul Stott and Larry O'Hara

-- my god - this is more serious than i thought
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Truthseeker John wrote:
Quote:
Ever since Judy Wood set up a website with her ‘evidence’ which was directed against Steven Jones’s hypothesis, I have had the view that she has no idea what she’s talking about.

I quite agree, from everything I have seen of this woman...

A. She is not that bright. (I am a Post Graduate and a professionally registered engineer, * knows how she 'allegedly' got a PhD Confused )

B. She has no clue what she is even supposed to be trying to prove. (A slight problem when you are trying to prove a theory, but don't know what that theory is!)

C. The biggest difference between Wood and Jones is that her hypothesis cannot be tested. this is for the simple reason that she doesn't stipulate what exactly her hypothesis is. This is in stark contrast with S. Jones, who pains to go into detail regarding all the issues with his hypothesis. (Still yet to see a convincing debunking of Jones theory and it is not new news anymore BTW).

In conclusion, Wood is a screwball. Ignore her and she might go away! Hopefully !!! Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: