FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Carbon Dioxide = Global Warming?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Does CO2 Cause Global Warming
No the Planet is warmed by that big yellow thing in the sky
93%
 93%  [ 15 ]
Yes, If the Green Party, Friends of the Earth & Greenpeace say it then it must be true
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16

Easy Rider
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:35 pm    Post subject: Carbon Dioxide = Global Warming? Reply with quote

The media are using the broken record technique in the hope that their propaganda is believed.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carbon Dioxide IS a greenhouse gas: therefore the increase in atmospheric CO2, which is an established fact, MUST be a contributing factor

That doesnt mean a "war on carbon dioxide" pushed from the gloabalists and the MSM is anythign other than another creation of public myths to manufacture opinion

But simplistic choices between "it must be the Sun!" or "It must be CO2!" hide the fact that we really dont actually know, and that the planetary ecosystem is so immensly complex that it can at best only be approximated: so in terms of actually helping, are somewhat retarded

What we need is personal inspiration to encourage people to de-link from the system and take responsibility for their part in the whole: it is the only way to a meaningful solution

If we sell ourselves short of that, we ensure our collective slavery

eogz
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm struggling with this poll a little free rider, CO2 does cause global warming but about 600 years after its introduction.

So no man made global warming is a fallacy, yes the sun and the cycle of it does cause Global Warming, yet the 600 year affect of Co2 adds a difference. Damn my ancestors for keeping themselves warm.

I've heard it say that the man made Co2 emmissions account for 6% of Global Warming am I way off here?
Easy Rider
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The biggest greenhouse gas is water vapour

........................better get rid of the sea eh?
petros
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This guy is very voiciferous on youtube about climate change and his closing videos in a lengthy series tell that people disagree must be 'marginalised' because they are so dangerously irrational.

Then listen to the audio below and see how you feel afterwards.

Link

'Various Speaker' returns to tackle this topic with a deeper look into this Religion called Global Warming, It uncovers the dark side of this growing movement, you will hear actual audio of men like Al Gore, Arnold Swartzenagger, and others, this message explains in the easiest of words and backs up with actual audios and interviews the fact that man is NOT the cause of Global Warming, and shows the connection between the Global Warming movement and population control. also covered in this message is how the school children are being prepared for the mark of the Beast technology of using their HAND as currency instead of money, how government is using Al Gores propaganda film in the schools to get kids to believe in man made Global Warming, and what the Bible has to say about all of these things and more.. Though Al Gore never talks about it, He is an Oil-man, search "Occidental Petroleum" and you will see. If this message helps you please leave comments.

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=3307235611
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

petros wrote:
This guy is very voiciferous on youtube about climate change and his closing videos in a lengthy series tell that people disagree must be 'marginalised' because they are so dangerously irrational.

Then listen to the audio below and see how you feel afterwards.

Link

'Various Speaker' returns to tackle this topic with a deeper look into this Religion called Global Warming, It uncovers the dark side of this growing movement, you will hear actual audio of men like Al Gore, Arnold Swartzenagger, and others, this message explains in the easiest of words and backs up with actual audios and interviews the fact that man is NOT the cause of Global Warming, and shows the connection between the Global Warming movement and population control. also covered in this message is how the school children are being prepared for the mark of the Beast technology of using their HAND as currency instead of money, how government is using Al Gores propaganda film in the schools to get kids to believe in man made Global Warming, and what the Bible has to say about all of these things and more.. Though Al Gore never talks about it, He is an Oil-man, search "Occidental Petroleum" and you will see. If this message helps you please leave comments.

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=3307235611

some people delude themselves and assume alot. the vast majority who have doubts about the cause of global warming would never argue against looking after the planet or nature, thats given and something almost everyone would agree needs doing.

so questioning the cause of global warming is in no way dangerous, all it is is people disagreeing about the facts, a common theme on a lot of subjects, it dos'nt mean people are justifying pulling up forests and polluting water etc, they just want to get the facts straight on the cause and the consequences. i am undecided myself, it dos'nt take any effort away from playing my part in looking after the planet and being as green as possible. therefore some of the arguements the guy in the video trys to justify are rubbish.
zoomer
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

didn't vote. you've made it/rigged it so your made to feel some kind of idiot if you dont agree with your view. Ie., that the environmentalists have got it wrong!

Listen---you are being manipulated..BY the OIL INDUSTRY. They want the spin that the state of the world has nothing to do with 'us'. Once they get that through this means you think 'oh, * it, its the sun, ur-anus. whatever. Why should I give two * about how I live and its effects for ALL other species, and ALL other peoples, and GENERATIONS to come, and Nature, and Planet Earth. I can just keep piggin out in material-ism'...So that is GREAT for them cause it means more money. And money is power--for them. Go read Edward Bernays. watch videos about him at Youtube. And see what the corporate bottom line's always been. To keep you buying their *!

What is SO VERY sad about the so-called 'alternative' community fallin for this ploy is that--S A D!!

mr nice
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zoomer wrote:
didn't vote. you've made it/rigged it so your made to feel some kind of idiot if you dont agree with your view. Ie., that the environmentalists have got it wrong!

Listen---you are being manipulated..BY the OIL INDUSTRY. They want the spin that the state of the world has nothing to do with 'us'. Once they get that through this means you think 'oh, * it, its the sun, ur-anus. whatever. Why should I give two * about how I live and its effects for ALL other species, and ALL other peoples, and GENERATIONS to come, and Nature, and Planet Earth. I can just keep piggin out in material-ism'...So that is GREAT for them cause it means more money. And money is power--for them. Go read Edward Bernays. watch videos about him at Youtube. And see what the corporate bottom line's always been. To keep you buying their *!

What is SO VERY sad about the so-called 'alternative' community fallin for this ploy is that--S A D!!

Zoomer I think you should take the advise in your own sig mate!
If you reread the posts here on this subject you will see that no one is saying "sod the planet we should just keep on using fossil fuels as our sole source of energy".
I hope you can see that when something is forced down everyones throats by mantra like repetition and increasingly hysterical coverage in the mainstream media the subject then becomes politicly useful for the people who control the media,Who are lets face it all of OUR enemies.
I am not saying that its not in the interests of the oil fascists to get their industry off the hook but as it seems the oil industry may in the near furure lose its usefulness to TPTB as the oil runs out,it makes sense that those very powers would sacrifice a dying industry to further their plans in any way they can.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zoomer wrote:

its almost as if he missed this whole post Shocked

Quote:
some people delude themselves and assume alot. the vast majority who have doubts about the cause of global warming would never argue against looking after the planet or nature, thats given and something almost everyone would agree needs doing.

so questioning the cause of global warming is in no way dangerous, all it is is people disagreeing about the facts, a common theme on a lot of subjects, it dos'nt mean people are justifying pulling up forests and polluting water etc, they just want to get the facts straight on the cause and the consequences. i am undecided myself, it dos'nt take any effort away from playing my part in looking after the planet and being as green as possible. therefore some of the arguements the guy in the video trys to justify are rubbish.

is it invisible?

the cause of global warming is now the same as looking after the planet? you cannot question the cause and agree about looking after the planet at the same time?

its like saying you car'nt like custard if you don't like rubarb.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Club of Rome said 'In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill." Members of the Club include Bill Gates, Henry Kissinger, George Soros, and.... Al Gore!
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eogz wrote:
I'm struggling with this poll a little free rider, CO2 does cause global warming but about 600 years after its introduction.

More like BILLIONS of years since its appearance. Plants breathe the stuff. CO2 is in a negative feedback controlled equilibrium ie CO2 up > more plants. Not our problem. Club of Rome and their sponsors are our problem.

zoomer
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
The Club of Rome said 'In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill." Members of the Club include Bill Gates, Henry Kissinger, George Soros, and.... Al Gore!

you SEEM to be contradicting what i said about the Oil industry, but until you know these people play two sides.

One side--tell the people it is not their fault.......

other 'side', tell them it IS and they will be taxed

SO, whats the catch. they do this in a very psy op way so the 'people' will NOT want to radically change their lifestyles or the system

do you get it?

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMO the oil industry is not pulling the strings. They are a part of a larger operation - a big part grant you, but subservient to the elite.

It looks like the elite are using natural horrors to force through population reduction and movement restriction. That Club of Rome statement - I mean how stupid clear does it have to be before a conspiracy is acknowledged. Is peak oil a hoax or real? Does it even matter in he long term, with so many reports of techological breakthroughs in alternative energy? And the fact that technology is always opening up new possibilities?

The excuses put forward for the simultaneous warming of the rest of the solar system by 'scientists' (a fact unacknowledged by Gore - the winner of the Jewish bomb-maker Nobel's prize for playing the game) are laughable.

zoomer
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now if I agree that population reduction of HUMANS is needed, where do I fit?

Do you say i am working with the elite?

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zoomer wrote:

You jump first Cool

Honestly, if the planet cannot sustain the present population because oil is running out, then a natural reduction will ensue. If we are going to manufacture a reduction how? In secret?

Tell us what you would do zoomer.

zoomer
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
zoomer wrote:

You jump first Cool

Honestly, if the planet cannot sustain the present population because oil is running out, then a natural reduction will ensue. If we are going to manufacture a reduction how? In secret?

Tell us what you would do zoomer.

Well its complex isn't it?

Just so happened I've been watching a very interesting video The War Against Us All: Solutions to Mankind's Problematic Future http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4772532049613010042&hl=en

I am up to the bit about electric cars. Remember them...? And how--according to this film, the Oil industry has crushed the competition, as happened to Tesla's discoveries (which preceded this party of the film)

So. How does one separate the doings of the corporation with the doings of an elite? Surely that is an arm OF the elite which wants to suppress.

Then there is Green Anarcho Primitivism which finds fault with all technology, and civilization itself as the breeder of the relentless problems facing humanity, all species, and planet Earth BY humans who embrace civilization with its technology.

But i am focussing on the question of population reduction for now. You ask what would I do? Well I dont agree with some vicious greedy 'superior' elite who sees 'the people' in need of culling, and am definately not with that crowd, I promise!
This has to come from grass roots. All of us understanding the urgency of the situation. Of self-regulation. Which is, I believe how many Indigenous peoples behaved and animals too. It surely is intelligence in the real meaning of the term, to not put pressure on resources that are not infinite.

What about you? Smile

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get a neural network across the planet and no secrets no hierarchy no information engineering. The best solutions will emerge
pebe
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.washingtontimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071219/COM MENTARY/10575140

Global warming? More like global cooling as many parts of the world experience extremely low temperatures this winter.
zoomer
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pebe wrote:
http://www.washingtontimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071219/COM MENTARY/10575140

Global warming? More like global cooling as many parts of the world experience extremely low temperatures this winter.

surely this shows up naiveity. Ie., to suggest that global warming cannot mean total imbalance that will create all kinds of freak weather conditions

pebe
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZOOMER - In my naive opinion the term "Global Warming" is a hoax. There is no denying the environmental pollution of air and water is happening. But the solution to resolve this is very different as compared to what Al Gore and/or Wall Street is proposing. I really do not know what your other views on this are and cannot be bothered to sieve though the thread, so apologies if you find my comments inappropriate.
zoomer
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pebe wrote:
ZOOMER - In my naive opinion the term "Global Warming" is a hoax. There is no denying the environmental pollution of air and water is happening. But the solution to resolve this is very different as compared to what Al Gore and/or Wall Street is proposing. I really do not know what your other views on this are and cannot be bothered to sieve though the thread, so apologies if you find my comments inappropriate.

if you cant be arsed, then you aint going to learn is you?

petros

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This picture helps get global warming in perspective.

solar system.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  147.73 KB
 Viewed:  328 Time(s)

solar system.png

landless peasant
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to Dr. Syun-Ichi Akasofu, the founding director of the International Arctic Research Center of the University of Alaska Fairbanks, global warming data often quoted by the media and government officials should not be used to attribute global warming to man.

In an online exclusive for The New American magazine, Dr. Akasofu, one of the "1,000 Most Cited Scientists," is "concerned about the inevitable backlash against science and scientists, when the public eventually learns the correct information about climate change," and requests the International Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) make an appropriate statement to clear up the confusion before the next G8 meeting being held in May.

The data from the IPCC points to an increase of 0.6 degrees Celsius per 100 years since 1800 to present as being caused by man as a result of greenhouse gases. Dr. Akasofu claims this is misleading because the Earth is continuing to recover from the Little Ice Age and 0.5 degrees Celsius per 100 years can be attributed to natural warming, leaving a fraction of the warming trend to other causes. http://www.jbs.org/node/6992

What we need to do is start caring for the earth, and not bang on about this global warming nonsense. If anyone can't see this tax and control scam then I pity you... Not much tho.
uselesseater

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zoomer wrote:

Population would naturaly decline if developing countries were allowed to develope but we can't have that because of CO2.

Neat dilema huh?

The sinister thing about the whole CO2 thing is that it's impossible to stop contributing CO2 unless you're dead.

www.myspace.com/truthleeds
uselesseater

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

landless peasant wrote:

What we need to do is start caring for the earth, and not bang on about this global warming nonsense. If anyone can't see this tax and control scam then I pity you... Not much tho.

Exactly.

The fallback position for the Global Warming devotee is that 'even if Co2 doesn't drive climate, by reducing Co2 we are cutting pollution'

- Alarmingly the opposite is often true. For example, we are now using low energy bulbs which may consume less power but contain highly toxic chemicals.

www.myspace.com/truthleeds
landless peasant
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How anyone can call Co2 pollution is beyond me. We may aswell say grass is pollution. Ofc this all fits into the endgame people are pollution.

On the subject of low energy light bulbs, I went to my local asda and stocked up with the old type which seem much better for the environment. Generating power really should not be a problem in this day and age. Its just control like the patio heaters or thermostats in california, and what ever is next. No I say leave me alone. Goverment is the servant, not me.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm actually really sick of polls worded like this.

If you want to make a poll - do it honestly - not

Option 1 - what I think

Option 2 - an insult against anyone who thinks different

Grow up ffs...

Evil or Very Mad

Peace and Truth
landless peasant
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
I'm actually really sick of polls worded like this.

If you want to make a poll - do it honestly - not

Option 1 - what I think

Option 2 - an insult against anyone who thinks different

Grow up ffs...

Evil or Very Mad

Well said.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: