FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bible Teaches Conspiracy! From Genesis To Revellation.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Solomon
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Bible Teaches Conspiracy! From Genesis To Revellation. Reply with quote

As 99% of Bible prophesy has already come to fruition,
are we foolish enough to imagine the remaining 1% will not?

Consider the following prophesy in Chapter & Verse:
http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1855_Conspiracy.html

If you care to check each chapter and verse yourself,
Here is an online application. (or any other you prefer)
http://www.scriptures.com/

Fot those unfamiliar with the :

Illuminati,
The Council on Foreign Relations,
The "One World Government" Conspiracy, and
The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion :

http://www.jahtruth.net/illumin.htm#Protocols%20Proof

For an alternative solution to defeating "The New World Order"
you might wish to consider this:
http://www.jahtruth.net/plan.htm .. Idea
________
TOYOTA NOAH SPECIFICATIONS
________
Mexican recipes

Last edited by Solomon on Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totaly.

http://www.preterist.org/articles/exposition_of_revelation_8.asp

http://ryanj1678.tripod.com/christianity4today/id37.htm

Freaky aint it.

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive changed my user name. Confused

Yeah, this is all fascinating stuff. I am in no way religious but I have always been drawn to the book of revelations. This 'script idea' is, I feel, totally substantiated and I have always believed that 9/11 was supposed to have happened. It was a catalyst, a gateway through which evil gathered momentum and flourished. Very, very interesting and of more relevance to this forum than disingenuous threads about 'holographic planes' and 'missiles' hitting the pentagon. More of the same please, chaps, because I am totally enthralled by all of this.
paul wright

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
Ive changed my user name. Confused

Yeah, this is all fascinating stuff. I am in no way religious but I have always been drawn to the book of revelations. This 'script idea' is, I feel, totally substantiated and I have always believed that 9/11 was supposed to have happened. It was a catalyst, a gateway through which evil gathered momentum and flourished. Very, very interesting and of more relevance to this forum than disingenuous threads about 'holographic planes' and 'missiles' hitting the pentagon. More of the same please, chaps, because I am totally enthralled by all of this.

Gimme strength
The holographic plane is a whole lot more interesting than the Book of Revelations. For it represents symbolically our own holographic nature as projected via the resonating crystal of DNA
What we don't need is a whole load of historical manipulated determinism, but rather our own emanated determinism, determined in fact to bring this whole show down within the current showdown
What we we see in this time is an uprating of the earth's vibration containing within it an opportunity to offload the parasitism
What we see is a concerted effort by the Parasites That Be to reverse that trend via synthetic terrorism and all manner of biochemical and electromagnetic means
The clampdown needs to be seriously fought on numerous fronts
Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dh please Rolling Eyes. There is a time and place for resonance physics. And in this thread is not the time nor the place.

Whether or not the planes were holographic (which I personaly dont think but regardless) im not sure what it has to do with this in particular thread. Nor what the unifying resonant energy either has to do with anything either.

Lets not go into the occult obsession with 6, 9, 11 etc Nikola Tesla etc. The simple fact is the bible indicates many things which have come to pass and are coming to pass. That is what the thread was about.

If you want to discuss crystaline structures and DNA, and the resonanting frequencie field that binds our atoms together. I would be more than happy to talk about that and Nikola Teslas research all night long, seriously its awsome.

But not here thank you.

paul wright

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hazzard wrote:
Dh please Rolling Eyes. There is a time and place for resonance physics. And in this thread is not the time nor the place.

Whether or not the planes were holographic (which I personaly dont think but regardless) im not sure what it has to do with this in particular thread. Nor what the unifying resonant energy either has to do with anything either.

Lets not go into the occult obsession with 6, 9, 11 etc Nikola Tesla etc. The simple fact is the bible indicates many things which have come to pass and are coming to pass. That is what the thread was about.

If you want to discuss crystaline structures and DNA, and the resonanting frequencie field that binds our atoms together. I would be more than happy to talk about that and Nikola Teslas research all night long, seriously its awsome.

But not here thank you.

You are in fact suggesting an ahistorical resonance?
One which questions the whole time/space field such as predictive capability
It doesnt matter really
I was only suggesting we get it on apart from Biblical prophecy, as I'm sure we are
And perhaps together with, I'm not particularly averse
Peace bro
Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry bro. Peace mate Laughing .

I just get upset when people get so aggresive over the words bible and god Crying or Very sad .

Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject: Making "Projections" Reply with quote

Quote:

If you want to discuss crystaline structures and DNA, and the resonanting frequencie field that binds our atoms together
. I would be more than happy to talk about that and Nikola Teslas research all night long, seriously its awsome.

But not here thank you.

I think it's all the same thing - I think the book of "Revelations" in The Bible and the Surras describing in detail "The Catastrophe" in The Quaran are simply the description of how this world will more than likely end if it's inhabitants choose to go down the wrong path - as we have done. I have trouble with the concept of "God" and I may offend some people here, but I see it like a highly advanced computer (more advanced then we can possibly imagine) running quickly through the whole most likely chain of events and giving a print out of the ultimate outcome - which I still say (like Carl Sagan saw) is humanity being destroyed by a massive nuclear war. Yet, in my view, we are all small parts of this computer and by becoming aware and alive together we can stop this mindless dash to destruction! I believe 9/11 gives us the chance to divert the cause of events from ending in "the wrath of God" and "great nashing of teeth" whatever, taking place - for it would not be "God's Punishment" upon humanity but the fruits of our collective stupidity - in either "making it happen" through total insanity, or "letting it happen" by collective mind numbing stupidity!

Yet some people seem to really relish in the idea of watching all these events taking place, seeing no possible way of turning things around! I see it rather as like watching a very overweight person sitting all day eating great spoonfuls of sugar and working out when they will have a massive heart attack and die! Due to "the wrath of God" of course!

Rather than relishing in this unhappy strong likelihood, why not go up to the person, if necessary, dragging them to their feet, make them exercise, eat healthy non-fattening food, etc and by this drastic turn around of their behaviour, change the outcome or prevailing patterns of the world.

If any of you are joining in discussions re DNA and crystalline structures, etc, can I join in, please?!!

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I spend a large amount of time studying apocalyptic type thinking from Armeggedon to 2012

As an observation, I suggest:

Be very careful

For two reasons:

1) There is such a thing as following a road map. If we extend the view that there is a spiritually opposed (satanic) counterpart to religion, it is also reasonable to suppose they can read, and nothing is more useful than manufacturing the appearance of prophecy being fulfilled to distrract and disarm what would otherwise be far more effective opposition. Its an old game (as in very old). Unfortunately it takes a high degree of clarity to see the phenomona

2) Some people become so worn down by the woes of the world that they begin to actively look for the end of times, to "solve" all their problems for them...strange but true, there are groups with the best will in the world (on the surface) trying to make prophecy come true. for example, some Meggido type christian groups in the States advocate support of Isreal becuase it will hasten the end times: and these are potent lobbyists!

I would also mention that since the book of revelations was first set down, there has always, and I mean always, been a group of people somewhere who were convinced that THE time was now: and I mean always

This has even been a phenomona affecting entire nations: a couple of examples: The transition into then first millenia (AD1000) and the period of the black death (poor b******, who could blame them)

Somehow I cant help but feel that the only way this world is going to end anytime soon is by a man somewhere with the ability pushing a button: wether he is inspired by Satan or Jesus to do so, god help us all: and should such a nightmare come to pass, it will be becuase all prophecy is self-fullfilled by putting our attention into it

Perhaps a controversial view, but one held sincerely

Jayhawk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a christian for 30 years+, first of all I have to say I believe in the whole thing, Jesus and all, and as far as I am concerned therefore, Revelation is God inspired writing. However it very clearly states in the Bible that only God knows the times and places etc so any interpretation should be looked at carefully. As you say John there is always someone who thinks we are in the end time.
Having said all that and having researched 9/11 and its fallout for over a year now, I am coming to the opinion that there is not long to go.... (suppose that makes me one of those people!) largely to do with the one world government thing which is a very clear thing in Revelation if anything is. Jesus was undoubtedly concerned with truth and justice and it's on that basis that I am concerned that the truth be known about 9/11, but ultimately the message from this quarter is I'm afraid that things will take their course as prophesied.
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:21 am    Post subject: There will be wars and much talk of wars... Reply with quote

Quote:
As a christian for 30 years+, first of all I have to say I believe in the whole thing, Jesus and all, and as far as I am concerned therefore, Revelation is God inspired writing. However it very clearly states in the Bible that only God knows the times and places etc so any interpretation should be looked at carefully. As you say John there is always someone who thinks we are in the end time.

Jayhawk and John, perhaps all the people who have see the "End Times" in the time they were living in, whether two hundred or two thousand years ago, (the intelligent and kind natured ones that is) simply saw what I see (although they must have been quite cleaver to forsee this before the invention of the atomic bomb), humanity on an unthinking dash towards distruction, which I hope many of them tried to stop, not relish upon when it would happen.

Doesn't it say in the book of "Revelations" that we shall know when the End Times have come because "there will be wars and much talk of wars" which as I believe someone has pointed out "Were a truth ever present since time began"! Because we choose the wrong road (see the film "2001" - we chose the wrong road when the monkey picks up the bone and chooses to use it as a weapon to kill other animals with (illustrated by the song "Perfect Sense" by Roger Waters):

The monkey sat on a pile of stones
And stared at the broken bone in his hand
And the stains of a Viennese quartet
Rang out across the land
The monkey looked up at the stars
And thought to himself
Memory is a stranger
History is for fools
And he cleaned his hands
In a pool of holy writing
Turned his back on the garden
And set out for the nearest town
Hold on hold on soldier

When you add it all up
The tears and the marrowbone
There's an ounce of gold
And an ounce of pride in each ledger
And the Germans killed the Jews
And the Jews killed the Arabs
And the Arabs killed the hostages
And that is the news
And is it any wonder
That the monkey's confused
He said Mama Mama
The President's a fool
Why do I have to keep reading
These technical manuals
And the joint chiefs of staff
And the brokers on Wall Street said
Don't make us laugh
You're a smart kid
Time is linear
Memory is a stranger
History is for fools
Man is a tool in the hands
Of the great God Almighty
And they gave him command
Of a nuclear submarine
And sent him back in search of
The Garden of Eden

Well, this monkey is off on a search for "the garden" as whilst ever we carry on the way we are doing, whether it be next year or in another two hundred (2102 seems a far more likely bet!) it will happen - we will bring about our own destruction - "God" will have nothing to do with it.

But surely, anyone who is concerned about all this as I am and looks at the little babies and toddlers playing in the sunshine and would do anything to prevent that "destruction" - surely then "God" would be equally concerned and work towards turning things around?!!

(As you may observe, I have attempted a small "Projection" of my own, but it is far too tiny (I refer to my new Avatar) can anyone help me to make it bigger please!! Sad

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Jayhawk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Doesn't it say in the book of "Revelations" that we shall know when the End Times have come because "there will be wars and much talk of wars"

Jane - not Revelation, this is Jesus speaking in Matthew 24:
1Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings. 2"Do you see all these things?" he asked. "I tell you the truth, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down."
3As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. "Tell us," they said, "when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?"
4Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you. 5For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many. 6You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8All these are the beginning of birth pains.

Four things:
He prophesies the fall of the temple which happened not long after.
He taught that he would return - this is why they ask for the sign of his coming
Many will come in my name - false christianity ie US fundamentalism
He says the signs are the 'beginning of birth pains'.

This is therefore a message of hope not despair. His return is the point at which everything is made new. Interesting that your sig is:

Jesus taught that we have free will so that we can reject or accept him. But if God exists and made all this then what he wants is a bit crucial and maybe that decision is important. So God does not have the power to change everything unless we each make the decision to let him. He is totally concerned to turn things around, but unless we work with him he will not go against our free will.
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jayhawk

Just around the time you must have been posting this:

Quote:
1Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings. 2"Do you see all these things?" he asked. "I tell you the truth, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down."

I, in looking up a quote by WG Sebald had not found what I was looking for but instead found this:

Quote:
At the most we gaze at it in wonder, a kind of wonder which in itself is a form of dawninghorror, for somehow we know by instinct that outsize buildings cast the shadow of theirown destruction before them, and are designed from the first with an eye to their laterexistence as ruins. W. G. Sebald, Austerlitz, Modern Library, New York 2001

Sebald was a child in Germany (possibly Dresden) during the Second World War who did not find this easy to live with....I also found this quote from some American writer I think in considering his work (Sebald died in December 2001)

Quote:
Given the times in which we unfortunately live, I would be remiss if I failed to draw some correspondences between the German case and our own.

Obviously, the events of September 11 2001 traumatized us Americans severely, and our nation will feel the resulting grief, anger, and fear for the indefinite future. I continue to hope that the people who bear direct responsibility for those attacks will be captured or killed.

Unlike the Germans of 1943, the Americans of 2003 are not particularly stoical. There seems to be little danger of our quietly, proudly rebuilding the World Trade Center into something bigger or better than it was before, then moving on. The main reason for that is simple: At the moment we are the most powerful nation on earth, and we are on the warpath. The Germans were losing their unjust war. We are preparing to launch the next phase of a war which many of us believe to be just.

http://www.mcsweeneys.net/authorpages/vollmann/vollmann15.html

Some not only fail to learn from history, but they also have a massive "mote" in their eye, don't they, in order to further encumber them...

The quote by Sebald I was looking for goes something like this:

"He who has forseen the Catastrophe must from then on start to work against it"

That's where I got my quote from (Romans 12:2) - I was looking up "going against the flow" and it led me to this quote which a young man had put at the top of his website in America with other remarks about going against the flow.

And yes, I do get what you mean about Jesus appearing at around the same time as you get the message about the Catastrophe - he has for me anyway. I wonder if he appers to other people in this way, it's most comical really!

Jayhawk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure what youre getting at in your last sentence.

Jesus return is actually the winding up of history.
There are some christians who believe that the world situation now indicates the closeness to this happening, but even if untrue it gives Jesus followers an sense of urgency that they've always had, not to solve the problems as such, but that the only hope is Jesus.
I ask myself as I look at the situation after thousands of years of civilisation, realistically, is it ever going to get any better (no!) and if not, then maybe Jesus was right.
What is tragic to me is the way Bush and Blair call themselves christians and do so much that is totally opposed to it. Jesus would turn in his grave, except he aint there....
Solomon
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jayhawk,

Very much agree with what you have said, especially this:
Quote:
What is tragic to me is the way Bush and Blair call themselves christians and do so much that is totally opposed to it.

What about the Commandment : "Thou Shall Not Kill".
Shouldn't this commandment be of "paramount" importance to any true Christian,
as this is surely the most harm you could ever do to your neighbour?
Not to mention: Bearing False Witness" and "Lieing"..

I mean, aren't these "Leaders" supposed to be setting an example to ALL of us?
(Are we at fault because we don't demand that from them?)

Another thing I hardly see mentioned is the fact that Bush, His Father, and His Father's Father
have all been members of the Satanic Cult Society: "Skull & Bones": And yet "nothing" is said! Question
http://www.parascope.com/articles/0997/skullbones.htm

Can someone please tell me why any American President, who openly professes to be a Christian,
would want to be a member and associate with others who are members of this Satanic organisation? .. Twisted Evil
In my book, this is a total contradiction in terms! You cannot serve two Masters: God and the Devil .. Question
________
Alaska medical marijuana dispensary
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: