FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Tree Of Knowledge
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TellmeTruth
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject: The Tree Of Knowledge Reply with quote

Your not wrong David, Peace be Upon You.

Last edited by TellmeTruth on Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and Welcome, TellmeTruth!

Quite what does this posting refer to ...and (forgive me for being thick!) - who is David and why is he "NOT Wrong?!"

Jane P

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
Jim
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David Boyle?
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

David Icke?

David Bowie?

David Cameron?

I think we need an area on the site for non 9/11 related discussion and threads so there is a clear distinction between 9/11 general and general general. I'm quite happy people discuss whatever moves them: the upcoming world cup, this, whatever, but first and foremost this site is intended for 9/11 related discussion and as an online community.

What do you think JR, separate area?

TellmeTruth, a bit more detail or something, please?
Jim
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking the same thing ... but then we don't get many posts that are unrelated so might be overkill atm. We should consider this solution if we get more posts otherwise we'll have an almost dead extra forum to manage.

David Shayler?
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let tellmetruth enlighten us as to who he is referring to.

I disagree that there is not sufficient non 9/11 related issues discussed here. There's loads. Some closely related like Iran or 7/7 and others much less so. There is a general need to revamp the forum menu to help navigation and prevent information disappearing in the depths of the forum but a separate area for non 9/11 would be a start?
Jim
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, maybe you're right there. What shall we call it?

Could it be David Blaine?
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:05 am    Post subject: "Who Is David & What is He?" Reply with quote

Has everyone been up all night here, pondering upon this?! At least I've managed to have a few hours sleep!

I hope that "TellmeTruth" we come back and reveal all!

In the meantime, I do think a “private” forum for these sort of matters would be a good idea….. I do seem to keep coming across the same ideas (re "the Illuminati" etc, but also more "scientific" things like the "reptile brain") over and over again ...certainly without looking for any of this - and whilst some of this may sound mad, it would be nice to be able to discsuss it without it all "showing up" on the Forum for all to see! It may, understandably, put a lot of other people "off"!

There are lots of other things people may wish to discuss in private as well.

To illustrate my point - I made this other posting to The Forum only recently:

Quote:
If anyone should surf in here, beginning to have "concerns" about "9/11" and then read our discussions about the Illuminati, etc, they will probably think we are all nuts and go back to the consensus view of "reality" - trouble is I think the consensus view of reality right now is largely shaped by the pre-dominance of the functioning of the "reptile brain" and by this I am not referring to "shape-shifting lizards" etc but to feelings of greed, self-interest, acceptance of cruelty, brutality, allowing others to starve to death whilst you have far more than you need, etc, etc... Look up about the reptile brain if anyone does not know what I am on about here! This is biology, not fantasy!

(From Rachel From North London…7/7/05 part of The Forum)

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I certainly haven't been pondering tellmetruth's post since I'm not into guessing games.

My only point is there is a need on this forum for sections that deal with non-9/11 issues (one for the wider war on terror issues: 7/7, Iraq, Iran, etc) and one for the wider picture and general discussion. I'm not suggesting these sections are private. This would add clarity and keep 9/11 issues separate
TellmeTruth
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

David Shayler
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: David Shayler Reply with quote

Hi again TellmeTruth

David Shayler is a person of great integrity. If everyone had such integrity the world would be a much better place. I am sure he is "not wrong" about many things - but is there one thing in particular you wish to draw our attention to where he has not been "wrong"!

There is something about the picture you posted that reminds me of the little I know about Afrocentricism. Also the words you have at the foot of your postings: That which was told in the past is the present! Remind me of the title of a book I have on this subject (not read, I’ll confess!!) “Ancient Future.” I would also be interested to know what the other picture signifies.

If you want to tell me you can post here or send me a private email!

wtc7
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject: Jane makes a valid point... Reply with quote

People will think you are mad at best...

If you talk about Jewish conspiracies probably they will think you are racists...

They might even think you are far right white supremacists...

Capitalism is not a conspiracy it is an economic system.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi wtc7

Who is the 'you' you refer to and where have they been talking of jewish conspiracies? Thanks
wtc7
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:41 pm    Post subject: Sorry... Reply with quote

I haven't read a lot of the past posts here (you is the community that exists here), perhaps there are not any posts here saying that Jews were behind 9/11 and my fears are unfounded...

My fears are based on stuff like this:

"Many claim that the attacks on the US are the result of "the US government acting on behalf of the Jews instead of on behalf of the American people." This is one of the more subdued charges made by William Pierce, head of the West Virginia-based National Alliance"

http://www.csmonitor.com/2001/1121/p2s1-ussc.html

"After the September 11, 2001 attacks, the National Alliance claimed that these attacks were caused by the U.S.'s support of Israel. The National Alliance also claims that Israel's Mossad launched the 2001 anthrax attacks in order to set up the US invasion of Iraq: a longtime enemy of Israel. In the article "The Anthrax Mystery: Solved" [3]which appeared in the March-April 2004 issue of the National Vanguard, it suggests Israel's Mossad--using the cover of Israeli Art Students--learned of the September 11 plot in advance and did little or nothing to inform the American authorities."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Alliance
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This forum has a set of very simple principles

1) No endorsement as explained here and in the disclaimer "The views expressed here do not necessarily represent those of the UK 9/11 Truth Campaign"

2) No promotion of hatred or violence (so that would cover racism and anti-jewish content)

3) No advertising or commercials

4) No ad hominem attacks (as explained here)

In addition there are these suggestions from Justin

This site aims to unite all those in agreement with the campaign statement and provide a space for discussion and promotion of action without the need for constant intervention from a central group of moderators. Not a difficult concept

That some people who support this campaign (and the 9/11 truth movement in general) will be racist or anti-semitic or spooks or agent provocateurs is not challenged. Just as SOME supporters of Chelsea FC or the conservative party will be racists. So what? If they express racist or anti-semitic views here they will be removed and banned as explained above.

As for whether capitalism is a conspiracy, it is not something as a site we take a position on although films like the Corporation and The Money Masters make a pretty good case that it could be viewed as such IMO
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah.
if you're gonna say the jews did it you really need to show some evidence that some jewish people were involved atleast.

but even if you do, grouping a whole religion/race/country together as being responsible is just racist.

You can't say 'the jews did it'.. it implies that whole group of people are evil

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello

Who is saying 'the jews did'?

The closest anyone on this forum has come to such a position is Poseidon's website that claims (and I paraphrase) that supporters of zionism/Isreali state/Mossad are behind 7/7, 9/11 and other alleged conspiracies. I have already started a thread to discuss poseidon's views that you are welcome to contribute to.

So Timmy when you say "You can't say 'the jews did it'.. it implies that whole group of people are evil " is anyone actually disagreeing with you?

Our critics predictably already try to lump us together as one homogenous group and then use smears such as anti-semitic to tarnish us. Let's not be lazy in using similar broad brush approaches. Sure if the front page of this site was saying the jews did you would have a point, but it clearly doesn't
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell me the truth and WTC7:-

Quote:
Was Larry Silverstein the new owner of the WTC complex (which includes WTC7) telling us the truth when he said I gave the instruction to the Chief of NYFD to have WTC7 "pulled"?

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry

maybe i overreacted a bit there.

i hadn't had much sleep and thought wtc7 was saying that jews are behind the new world order in a round about way.

sorry i hadn't read the thread too thoroughly

wtc7
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject: firefighters and wtc7 Reply with quote

Was Larry Silverstein telling the truth? I don't know. But there seems to be little doubt that the fire service knew that WTC7 was gonna come down, some quotes from firefighters were posted to indymedia about this last month:

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2006/03/336431.html?c=on#c144954
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indymedia is not a credible professional independent site IMO.

Gatekeeper website!

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
wtc7
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:24 pm    Post subject: Gatekeeper website? Reply with quote

Well Indymedia doesn't claim to be "professional" does it...

But the reference above has some quotes from sites external to Indymedia... you did look at the link before commenting right?

What does "Gatekeeper website" mean?
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't get David Shayler started on the World Cup, please....

Can you elucidate please, Tellmetruth???

Thanks

Annie

Last edited by Annie on Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would define a gatekeeper website as one which censores, heavily edits information whose content is anti authority or outside the "norms". This information is usually supplied by whistleblowers or those who exist outside of the sheep pen mentality. the new age thinkers! People like David Ray Griffin (re: author of the 911 truthseekers bible "The New Pearl Harbour").

If you really wish to enlighten yourself and understand the meaning of the gatekeepers concept may I refer you to chapter 19 of David Ickes outstanding book "Children of the Matrix"

Who are the children of the Matrix? Answer: we are!

Let us refocus of 911 truth campaign. Keep asking the tough questions.

Truth unites!

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
TellmeTruth
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:51 am    Post subject: The MI5 Messiah: Why David Shayler believes he's the son of Reply with quote

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_artic le_id=475616&in_page_id=1770
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This seems like an "other controversies" thread to me
TellmeTruth
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:04 am    Post subject: youtube interview Reply with quote

Link

TellmeTruth
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Truth is the Father we should Worship, the Child we should Nurture and the Holy Spirit we should allow to flow freely amongst us.

Truth is God.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry for being a bit warey, but are trying to bait members into following the beliefs of shayler inorder to get more hit piece material, or are you geniue in your claims? Confused

sorry for judging but it does seem a bit strange, and i aint knocking anything shayler believes, thats up to him, but you get a C4 hitpiece on him followed by someone turning up and preeching about him, as though we should all follow suit.

whats the motive?
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i get it now. let me guess, shayler is god(leader) members should follow and worship, 911 truth =religious cult? is this the motive?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: