FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fri17Aug - Annie on BBC 5 Live 11.45

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
B
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: Fri17Aug - Annie on BBC 5 Live 11.45 Reply with quote

STOP PRESS: BBC 5 Live Friday 17th, 11.45 - 12.00 Annie talking to Steve Nolan about the latest goings-on.
marndin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone record this, and if so could someone put a link to it here please?
PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, but I have a report here:

http://paulstott.typepad.com/911cultwatch/2007/08/has-the-messiah.html
Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul, aren't you being a wee bit disingenuous here? I mean, are not you and your esteemed associate Mr O'Hara frequently referred as having stated that "we know people in MI5"?
Larry O'Hara
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rowan Berkeley wrote:
Paul, aren't you being a wee bit disingenuous here? I mean, are not you and your esteemed associate Mr O'Hara frequently referred as having stated that "we know people in MI5"?

the above is not only a lie, but a provable one--can you provide any direct reference showing either of us (or anybody else in NFB) saying or writing that? When you can't provide such a quote (and one invented by fascist sympathiser Stewart Home won't do), more than I will know that you are a bared-faced liar. And to you, its Dr not Mr.
Sixy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marndin wrote:

Ok, I have recorded the interview and uploaded it onto one of those sites, but I've never done this before so fingers crossed! (If you cant get it working, please let me know).

http://www.radio4all.net/proginfo.php?id=24315

Edited: New link submitted

Last edited by Sixy on Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try uploading to www.radio4all.net
it's a lot simpler to download and similar minded people will get to downloa it too

Sixy wrote:

(You will need to enter the 3 lettered code into the box besides "download", click "download" then wait for about 40 seconds, you will see it count down. Then click again on that button and should give the option to save the file - all free, no need to join)

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Sixy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that Tony ... all new to this uploading stuff!!

New link for the interview is now:

Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ending is quite interesting, especially Nolan's voice-tone. Terminating the interview by saying "thank you, Annie" in a distinctly undelighted voice, he signals neatly that he doesnt want to be roped in as co-crusader against the Secret State.
Larry O'Hara
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rowan Berkeley wrote:
The ending is quite interesting, especially Nolan's voice-tone. Terminating the interview by saying "thank you, Annie" in a distinctly undelighted voice, he signals neatly that he doesnt want to be roped in as co-crusader against the Secret State.

I am still waiting for you to provide evidence for your lie about Paul Stott & myself uttered on this thread above, that I asked you to substantiate at 12.08 pm. How about it, liar?
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sixy wrote:
Thanks for that Tony ... all new to this uploading stuff!!

New link for the interview is now:

thanks for the clip much better than trawl through 3 hours.
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rowan Berkeley wrote:

Not true, but then again you know that as well as I do.

You have been asked for evidence - can I suggest you now either *, or get off the pot.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you hear the squawks?

The 'Notes From Beelzebub' vultures are here.

Attracted by the corpse of Daves credibility.

And arguing with each other over the spoils.

Only awaiting the arrival of "Heidi Svenson"

Considering splitting this thread.

Non vultures - please feel free to post.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Larry 'I see MI5 people' O'Hara" is a phrase used by our good and reliable friend Dogsmilk, on the old shayler messiah thread that got locked, here:
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=83871#83871

I have checked the subsequent posts there and I notice that Ian Neal offers a carefully graduated agnosticism on this question.
PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that it Rowan, a quote from one of your mates?

That's a bit like asking Karl Rove for a quote about George Bush.

As for Mr Gosling's comments, has it never occured to you that had you taken a less gullible approach to messrs Shayler and Machon from day one, you might not have got yourself into the mess you currently have?
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul

I presume that you would see David's recent announcements about being the messiah as more 'evidence' that he is not genuine and still a spook.

This is where you and I have a fundamentally different approach. As far as I can tell you believe that because David once worked for MI5 gathering information on left/anarcho groups and said a few disparaging things about said groups, then it is impossible for him to be genuine in his beliefs today.

Whereas my approach is to presume that all supporters are genuine whilst knowing that some will not be. I might have suspicions about a very small number of people but that is different from having proof. The 'evidence' that NFB have published in NFB7 and subsequent musings are merely your grounds for yours suspicions and speculation. It most certainly is not proof.

Knowing the modus operadi of intelligence services is to plant people within popular / progressive political movements and to sow divisions and in-fighting by promoting a climate of suspicion and power struggles are the precise reasons why we are operate the way we do. Namely

No membership
    No endorsement of any one spokesperson or presentation of the evidence
    Encouragement of individual and local group autonomy and activism
    A committee made up of representatives of these autonomous local groups
    No party line
    The role of the central committee and chairs kept to a minimum

So you see David Shayler never has been a spokesperson for this campaign or movement. He has merely been speaking his truth as he sees it. Many people do not share his views either on the details of 9/11 or his wider views on god/religion and if you care to search this forum you will find examples of people challenging David.

A similar parallel would be David Icke. He is a prominent critic of the official 9/11 myth. He holds controversial views, such as the reptilian agenda. Many people disagree with him on these views. And so what? Just because someone holds controversial, some would say wacky views does mean they do not genuinely believe these views or that they shouldn't be free to express them.

Or would you rather have a movement in which a politburo vets potential members for counter-revolutionary tendencies and only those applicants who are above suspicion are accepted? Would you propose a movement in which the politburo tells its members what to think and what to say? Now that would be a cult.

Oh by the way I thought you were going to make NFB7 available freely on-line so we can all judge the merits of your evidence. Also it would be nice to know what NFB / you, Heidi and Larry think about 9/11. What questions and doubts do you have? What books or films would you suggest to people to learn about these questions? Cultwatch says you are not a limited hang out and yet does anyone know what NFB actually thinks about 9/11. No rush guys. It's only 6 years give or take a week.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul -
So are you saying he's packed in denouncing the likes of Searchlight and AFA at every given opportunity? Are there any anti-fascist organisations he now doesn't regard as MI5 fronts?
Personally, I have a suspicion if David & Annie had never gone near the truth movement, all this wasting time and effort on futile endeavours like 911cultwatch would never have occurred. My own theory is that O'Hara is so obsessed with them because they have a degree of fame and some instant cred spawned from actually having worked for MI5. Within his usual highly entertaining piss-taking, Stewart Home sums it up well:
Quote:
To me, O'Hara appears to be acting out childish counter-espionage fantasies.

http://stewarthomesociety.org/sanity.htm(site worth a read for the entertainment value)
- I reckon Larry fancies himself as some kind of authority on spookdom but is eternally frustrated by the fact he languishes in obscurity. Still, the X Factor is always an option.
I can't help the niggling feeling if the truth movement wanted him to be the messiah, he'd suddenly get a tingly MIHOP sensation.
I still chuckle thinking about the debate with Shayler being described as "historic" on the NFB website and deemed of such importance you can...buy the DVD!!!! (and hey - why just chuck this 'historic event' on google video, when you can charge £7 a copy?
http://www.borderland.co.uk/preview_002.htm
It's all helping to bring down capitalism, right comrades? Those sad truthers giving away free DVDs or at cost simply don't have a grasp of basic economics).
What? 'historic' like the 'I have a dream' speech? the Iran contra hearings? the French revolution?
21/6/05 - on this day in history David Shayler debated some bloke no-ones heard of.

The relative size of the truth movement and the undeniable pervasive innovation in its use of media must also grate. The anarcho scene was never this coordinated, innovative and determined.

Ironically, this Shayler business will do nothing to undermine the truth movement. And perhaps not even Shayler himself - David Icke hasn't exactly done badly in the long run. But what will ensure the truth movement will at best confine itself to the fringe (regardless of the truth or otherwise of its various claims) is it splintering into competing factions with radically different positions who become increasingly strident and antagonistic towards one another, the denouncing of everyone who doesn't share its core claims (for example people like Chomsky and Pilger who don't share the 911 truth angle but do share the broader critique of the 'war on terror') as being 'agents', 'gatekeepers', cowardly, deluded etc and hence worthless, and the movement towards this being the ONE REAL ISSUE so that anyone who's not preoccupied with it is of necessity 'part of the problem'.
Infighting, denouncing and dismissing people with a different viewpoint and insisting one's own preoccupations are surely the most important have been a scourge of the 'radical' circles Lazza has moved in for years - indeed, he's been in the thick of it - so really your crowd should just sit back and watch the same dynamic play out rather than waste your time.

The thing with this 'agents' business is it's always someone else being manipulated. Until the heroic spook busters charge in to unveil the crooks and save the day. The inquisitor themself generally is the one with the clear vision, of course. (though some might say that he that smelt it dealt it, bringing in a whole new angle to the games).
Spooks don't need to derail movements that derail themselves through fear of spooks.
Who does more damage to any movement? The 'agents' or those that run round telling everyone anyone they don't see eye to eye with is an agent?
Personally, I try to be careful about what I choose to believe, try to look at things from different angles, don't let anyone tell me what I should be doing, and don't do anything I don't sincerely want to do and believe in doing, so I don't really care about 'agents'.
More than anything, this whole Shayler business has demonstrated that if Shayler is a spook, MI5 are trying out some very strange tactics these days.

BTW - Have you worked out where you think you saw my avatar yet? Just curious.

truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:56 am    Post subject: mp3 Reply with quote

Sixy wrote:
marndin wrote:

Ok, I have recorded the interview and uploaded it onto one of those sites, but I've never done this before so fingers crossed! (If you cant get it working, please let me know).

Edited: New link submitted
It is a very slow download. It's encoded at 128Kbps in stereo. Would have been much smaller if encoded in mono at 64Kbps or less
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:
David Icke hasn't exactly done badly in the long run.
alot of what Icke said has been proven true. NOTHING that shayler has ever said has been proven true.
Huge difference.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: