FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

7/7 CCTV Shot

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jason Chapman
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:32 pm    Post subject: 7/7 CCTV Shot Reply with quote

Hi everyone,
I have been having this conversation with quite a few people in dirrerent forums on the internet. First of all I would just like to point out that I am not trying stir things up or try to spawn any conspiracy theories or anything like that. I am just gaining the opion of different people.

have been having an interesting discussion concerning the CCTV shot taken outside the train station on the morning the July 7th 2005. It allegedly shows three of the suicide bombers preparing to enter the station and begin their attacks.

However someone pointed out to me that the original image shown below may have been manipulated. Check out the guy in the white baseball cap. Notice how the railing actually passes in front of his leg instead of behind it. And also the railing to the left on the picture is out of alignment to the one on the right of the suspect. I never really thought about this, but when pointed out to me it did stand out. You can download this image from anywhere, just do and image search on any search engine and this picture will come up, showing the same discrepancy. Has anyone also noticed this? or has there ever been an official explanation for this glitch?

I use Adobe photoshop quite a lot and I am very familiar with the process of image manipulation. Over the last few days I have managed to manipulate the CCTV image more. First of all I fixed the discrepancy in the original image, then one by one I removed the bombers all together. Take a look.

What disturbs me about these images is how easy they were to manipulate. And what’s more intriguing is, if the original image has been altered, then why do such a poor job at it. I mean anyone with a trained eye can see the glitch concerning the railings. It doesn’t make sense to make an obvious mistake and then release it as vital evidence, for public viewing.

I would appreciate any coment you have on this.

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The picture is an obvious fake but you are right to ask the question why did the government choose to release 3 obviously fake pictures and present them as cctv evidence?
For me it is an example of the total brainwashing of the public and the total control of all the media. TV executives, newspaper copy editors etc would all have very quickly come to the same conclusion that the pictures are all fake. And then asked why?
But because of the total media control now exercised not one single story has broken regarding the faking of cctv evidence.
The same way the Tony Blair's daughter's suicide attempt was quoshed.
The same way that George Bush's rape allegationa and death of his accuser was quoshed.
so today the media is 100% under the grip of the facist new world order.

This obvious fake picture is a demonstration of utter control. It is like we have seen in movies like 1984 and V and others. A journalist or an editor who questions it will lose their jobs and instead keep to the official line.
Your either with us or your with al Qaeda
Stick to the lie because the truth is far more unpleasant

Link

Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite right Stelios

Other problems with this piece of evidence - which by the way were pointed out to me by a professional photographer and a staff journalist in London - is the rainfall on the right and none on the left of the screen. It looks as if there must have been a canopy above the camera and out of shot but there never was a canopy there.

The met police are heavily infiltrated it seems - that's hardly suprising - by the same organised criminals that are behind the war on terror

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Quite right Stelios

Other problems with this piece of evidence - which by the way were pointed out to me by a professional photographer and a staff journalist in London - is the rainfall on the right and none on the left of the screen. It looks as if there must have been a canopy above the camera and out of shot but there never was a canopy there.

The met police are heavily infiltrated it seems - that's hardly surprising - by the same organised criminals that are behind the war on terror

I don't agree. The absence of puddles on the left-hand side of the pavement is because its surface there is flat, making it impossible for rainwater to collect, whereas the pavement on the right is clearly more uneven and would therefore collect puddles.

As for the bar of the rail apparently passing in front of one of the alleged bombers, this is an optical illusion caused by people believing that the dark vertical edge below his arm is his torso, whereas in fact it is the edge of the building behind him. A blown-up view of this photo shows the bar terminating at the arm of the man - as it should if he was in front of the railings. His arm is NOT hanging down, as assumed by people thinking this CCTV frame is a fake. Instead, it is crossed over his torso. It is only visible in highly magnified, good-resolution pics.

As I have seen played on TV a couple of seconds of the claimed, original video footage of the four men entering Luton Station, there is no reason to believe that this single image was faked. Yes, I know people have raised other problems with this photo. But their criticisms do not convince me.
Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't even share Tony's general view, as indicated quite systematically in most or all of his posts, and in a way by his BBC avatar - the view that there was a non-criminal British state until recently, which just suddenly got 'infiltrated' by 'organised criminals'.

I admit that the scale of state criminality may have grown a bit thanks to new technology, but ninety percent of the apparent change is due to us being able to see what would otherwise go unremarked, because of the Internet.

AFAICS, there is absolutely no official body on this planet that can really be said to have adjusted to the existence of the Internet yet.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Micpsi wrote:

As I have seen played on TV a couple of seconds of the claimed, original video footage of the four men entering Luton Station, there is no reason to believe that this single image was faked. Yes, I know people have raised other problems with this photo. But their criticisms do not convince me.

When did you see the video?
Because i am not aware of anything other than the three still cctv images that have been released by the government.
If you have seen something more please post it up so we can all see it.

I am pretty sure you have confused the DUMMY run video with the 7/7 missing video. But please correct me if i am wrong.

Even if you believe this obviously faked image is real. Where is all the other hundreds of thousands of images from that day?
The car park has 22 cameras, the ticket barrier, the platforms, the trains, the tube stations, the tube platfroms, the tube trains, the bus, the mcdonalds etc.
Where is all the rest of the cctv video and images?
Surely it would be a slam dunk for the authorities to come out and publish it all.
or more likely they cannot be bothered to fake any more images.

Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: did i just see more cctv footage on tv Reply with quote

today i was watching tv and there was a advert for a programe how to stop a suicide bomber
it looked like it included more cctv images
astro3
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A sequence of fourteen images at 1-2 second intervals from the June 28 CCTV Luton images, are seen here:
http://www.officialconfusion.com/77/cctv/cctv.html and choose ‘video’ - or, here: http://z13.invisionfree.com/julyseventh/index.php?showtopic=1249
They show the three of the four alleged bombers meeting up outside the station and then entering it, for a day trip to London. Hussein is absent from these earlier images of the 28th, whereas he leads the way into the station on the July 7th image that you have shown. Only two of the three on the 28th were carrying rucksacks so it’s a bit hard to see how it could have been a ‘dummy run’ for the July 7th event. The images of Tanweer (to the right) on June 28th and July 7th are very similar, except that his top and bottoms have reversed colours: white trousers and dark top on 28th, dark trousers and white top on july 7th.

In your opinion, was the 'photoshopped' July 7 Luton image derived from these?
Concerning the guy at the back, meant to be 'Sid' Khan, can his height be estimated and is part of his foot visible? Khan would have to be very short, for the photograph taken by the single CCTV camera, 9 feet above the ground, to show this bar as passing behind his head, it has been suggested? Maybe a part of his foot is left in what you have left as a Tesco's shopping bag, carried by Linsey .. looks more like sandwiches for lunch than a deadly suicide bomb....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: