FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

David Shayler - Manchurian Candidate?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TellmeTruth
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:42 am    Post subject: The MI5 Messiah: Why David Shayler believes he's the son of Reply with quote

The MI5 Messiah: Why David Shayler believes he's the son of God

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_artic le_id=475616&in_page_id=1770

The Watcher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:47 am    Post subject: Shayler Psychosis Reply with quote

College of Psychic Studies responsible for ex-spook Shayler psychosis

London - (Daftass Press): Jailbird and disgraced ex-spook David Shayler has said it the College of Psychic Sin London is where his first englightenment took place that has revealed him to be the born-again Messiah.

Shayler has been diagnosed as totally bonkers by MI5 shrinks who say that former KGB agents still living in London are notorious for using the College as a dumping ground for their toxic psycho waste and sponsor so-called psychic mediums to target vulnerable nutters into megalomanic delusions of grandeur.

"The give you a cup of herbal tea when you first arrive for your 'channeling' session in the South Kensington facility," a source has said.

"Ten minutes later after you've handed over your fifty quid you go into your designated session room where they pull the wool over your eyes with a 'genuine channeling' which pumps all kinds of suggestions into the feeble-brained.

"Certain key words are often repeated and a sub-acoustic signal is then relayed to you as the herbal tea gets to work on your right frontal lobe.

"It's a bit like hypnosis and takes a few days to penetrate deep into the sub-conscious where it begins to manifest through daftass dreams that tell you everything you ever wanted to hear about yourself."

Shayler has give a series of interviews this summer claiming to have decoded the Kabbalah and becoming so enlightened that he now has extraordinary powers to bend time/space.

Meanwhile at Thames House, MI5's HQ in central London, former spooky bosses are c***-a-hoop at the latest public humiliation of the idiot deskman who told the press ten years ago that they'd been plotting to urder Colonel Gaddafi.

"Whoever set him up with that stupid Psychic college may also have been a lynchpin in the Plutonium job on Litvinenko," insider sources said today.

Source
TellmeTruth
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:07 am    Post subject: youtube interview Reply with quote

Link

The Watcher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:58 am    Post subject: Shayler's Dealer Reply with quote

With such astounding prescience TellmeTruth, would we be correct in assuming that you have been the source of David Shayler's supply of psychoactive substances?

The Watcher
Mick Meaney
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since shrooms are a class A, I imagine his dealer is very worried right now.
SchNews
Action speaks louder than..
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:00 am    Post subject: Re: Shayler's Dealer Reply with quote

This is mischievous & missing the point Watcher.
Dave is an adult and knows that pretty much any one can obtain these substances on the streets of just about any town in this country. It's part of a core criminal underworld with freelancers around the periphery, which funds organised crime and feeds the rogue network behind the war on terror. Look at Iran/Contra CIA/drugs etc.
Crack and heroin particularly also have a pernicious social engineering role and are used to put down/tie up strong communities like we have here in St. Pauls in Bristol.
A mate of mine at school aged 17 set himself the challenge of getting hold of LSD, it took him precisely three days.
I don't think it helps the situation attempting to Dish Dirt on Dave's Dealer.

1. Many people take hallucinogenic drugs, which cannabis is arguably not, without this result.
2. It's Dave's responsibility what he chooses to take not his dealer.

If it's been bad gear or some experimental/secret drug he's been fed... that's another story. But my hypothesis is much simpler and goes something like this:

Egotism + political pressure + LSD + media spotlight + rejection by long term partner + dark forces + massaged ego = messianic spin out.

Personally.... I'd like to see a 'Battle of the Messiahs' with the two David's competing on live television to see who can convince a live studio audience they are the one true god Wink

The Watcher wrote:
With such astounding prescience TellmeTruth, would we be correct in assuming that you have been the source of David Shayler's supply of psychoactive substances?
The Watcher

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
The Watcher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Antidote Reply with quote

Tony Gosling wrote:
Quote:
This is mischievous & missing the point Watcher
Mischievous? Yes. Missing the point? Absolutely not!

With a couple of minor refinements, your equation is an excellent attempt at reaching a Newtonian hypothesis for Mr Shayler's current predicament:
Quote:
Egotism + political pressure + LSD x (skunk x 'shrooms x Ayahuasca x Iboga) + media spotlight + rejection by long term partner + dark forces + massaged ego = messianic spin out.

The antidote being as follows, perhaps?:

>3mths x <Zero consumption x 3((Self-reflection) + 2(Remorse + Humilty)) = Return of the Prodigal Shayler

The Watcher
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Antidote Reply with quote

With that antidote formula I can heartily agree... but is it ethical to ENFORCE this treatment?

Um, maybe....

'Cos if he really is the messiah the 'Universe'; ' Spirit of Mary Magdalene The Ever Chaste' or maybe even Lord Icke of The Isle Of Wight will intervene for Dave and smite us all with great smitings.

The Watcher wrote:

The antidote being as follows, perhaps?:
>3mths x <Zero consumption x 3((Self-reflection) + 2(Remorse + Humilty)) = Return of the Prodigal Shayler

The Watcher

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie Machon on the Steve Nolan show Radio 5 live last night

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5OLQ1V60

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Sixy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Annie Machon on the Steve Nolan show Radio 5 live last night

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5OLQ1V60

I've added the interview to Radio4All, which is easier to access for download than above link.

http://www.radio4all.net/proginfo.php?id=24315

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Shayler's Dealer Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:

Personally.... I'd like to see a 'Battle of the Messiahs' with the two David's competing on live television to see who can convince a live studio audience they are the one true god Wink

A david versus Goliath type of event?

Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
David's involvement has consisted of giving a limited number of public speeches, giving press, radio and TV interviews in a personal capacity and collaborating on 2 videos.

All of this activism has been David speaking his own truth in a personal capacity. If others chose to work with him and support him, they likewise have been acting in a personal capacity. That's how it works in this country. David has never sought nor been invited to take on a more formal involvement in the British campaign. The campaign committee will put forward spokespeople to speak in its support if required to do so but it is safe to say that David will not be considered.

Given David's high profile and confidence in public speaking it is not all together surprising that David has had opportunities to speak to the press/media that are not open to others. So if you are observing this from afar I can understand why you may have got the impression that he somehow represented the campaign or movement in this country, but this would be false

If US campaigners some how got the impression that David's involvement was stronger that this, I can only suggest you familiarise yourself with the campaign website and constitution and / or speak with those who have worked with David who know the true nature of his 'involvement'.

It should also be said that for a time the Stop the War coalition in the UK also gave David speaking platforms on a similar basis until he started saying, on those platforms, that the 9/11 attacks were not the work of Al Qaeda and 19 Muslim hijackers. After that they dropped him.

The 9/11 Truth Campaign reached an agreement with David in May 2007 at their AGM in Leeds that henceforth he would not speak on their Campaign platforms, but he would now speak on wider truth movement issues. This was before we had any inkling that he considered himself to be the Messiah. Neither the 9/11 Truth Campaign nor the Stop the War coalition endorse this claim, nor has he ever been an official spokesperson for either organisation.
PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:04 am    Post subject: Re: Shayler's Dealer Reply with quote

stelios wrote:

A david versus Goliath type of event?

No - a David versus David event.
outsider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xmasdale wrote:
It should also be said that for a time the Stop the War coalition in the UK also gave David speaking platforms on a similar basis until he started saying, on those platforms, that the 9/11 attacks were not the work of Al Qaeda and 19 Muslim hijackers. After that they dropped him.

Surely you're not taking exception to that?

Martin Conner
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:29 am    Post subject: Re: Shayler's Dealer Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Egotism + political pressure + LSD + media spotlight + rejection by long term partner + dark forces + massaged ego = messianic spin out

Tony Gosling
writer + journalist + researcher + activist + broadcaster + conspiracy theorist = gossip freak

PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:
xmasdale wrote:

His denounciation of STWC as being "in some way infiltrated" probably did not help either.

Needless to say he did not expand on this, nor advice STWC on who the long term infiltrators in the SWP were (the main faction in STWC) something he and Annie are familiar with from their time monitoring "domestic dissent".
astro3
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the Big Green Gathering David Shayler didn’t turn up for his scheduled talk and I was asked at half-hour notice if I’d step in instead. The previous Sunday 29th July at Glastonbury (crop circle conference) he had ‘revealed’ his previous lives including the prophet Enoch and the Crucified One. (Earlier at the Sunrise Festival I had categorically advised him concerning these 'memories' he had come by that his drug-induced insights were illusory, but it was water off a duck’s back. Remember last year when we tried to tell him to have doubts over his ‘hologram’ theory? It made no difference). Shaking and crying with arms outstretched on the stage he explained how appropriate it was that he should be revealing this at Glastonbury .. well, enough about that. Listen, I’m old enough to remember how the UK Green party felt when David Icke went purple …

So I did and the big Moon-tent was packed out. Totally. I had two major hecklers and no prepared speech. It went on for two hours. The given title was Esoteric Aspects of 9/11. Esoteric means hidden. It was a powerfully interactive experience because I was very much responding to questions. Halfway through I introduced the subject of Zionism (on the subject of Larry Silverstein and Israel I recall) and half the audience rather dramatically walked out. Well Shayler would have raised that theme…

I got quite a bit of applause at the end indicating that it had been appreciated. That was the sole 9/11 event at the Big Green that year. Belinda said I should report this so here it is!
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can attest to the almost rapturous applause at the end - you're too modest Nick. I turned up toward the end as Nick was talking about 7/7 and he almost immediately pointed at me signalling for me to do my 7/7 gig. Erk!
Made an attempt to go through some of the Israeli questions about IDF access to the tube network for the 10 months running up to 7/7 through Verint Systems and Comverse Technologies. Plus links to the Menezes killing and promotion of the suspected murderer. etc. etc.
http://www.public-interest.co.uk/aseye/#bodner
http://www.bilderberg.org
astro3 wrote:

I got quite a bit of applause at the end indicating that it had been appreciated. That was the sole 9/11 event at the Big Green that year. Belinda said I should report this so here it is!

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

astro3 wrote:
At the Big Green Gathering David Shayler didn’t turn up for his scheduled talk and I was asked at half-hour notice if I’d step in instead. The previous Sunday 29th July at Glastonbury (crop circle conference) he had ‘revealed’ his previous lives including the prophet Enoch and the Crucified One. (Earlier at the Sunrise Festival I had categorically advised him concerning these 'memories' he had come by that his drug-induced insights were illusory, but it was water off a duck’s back. Remember last year when we tried to tell him to have doubts over his ‘hologram’ theory? It made no difference). Shaking and crying with arms outstretched on the stage he explained how appropriate it was that he should be revealing this at Glastonbury .. well, enough about that. Listen, I’m old enough to remember how the UK Green party felt when David Icke went purple …

So I did and the big Moon-tent was packed out. Totally. I had two major hecklers and no prepared speech. It went on for two hours. The given title was Esoteric Aspects of 9/11. Esoteric means hidden. It was a powerfully interactive experience because I was very much responding to questions. Halfway through I introduced the subject of Zionism (on the subject of Larry Silverstein and Israel I recall) and half the audience rather dramatically walked out. Well Shayler would have raised that theme…

Stepping into the breach like that makes you a hero in my book mate: well done!

TellmeTruth
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:36 am    Post subject: Re: Shayler's Dealer Reply with quote

The Watcher wrote:

The Watcher

THEN GOD SAID, I GIVE YOU EVERY SEED-BEARING PLANT ON THE FACE OF THE WHOLE EARTH, AND EVERY TREE THAT HAS FRUIT IN IT."
GENESIS 1:29-30

As far as psychoactive substances and prophets go do you know the story of Moses and The Burning Bush? If so, have you ever considered what type of BUSH that was???

You may be interested to know there are many references to the use of Cannabis by prophets including Moses and Jesus:
Kaneh Bosm: http://www.cannabisculture.com/backissues/cc05/kanehb.html
Cannabis and the Christ: http://www.cannabisculture.com/backissues/cc11/christ.html

Also Hemp is a genuine answer to so many of the worlds current enviromental problems: FACT: NO TREE OR PLANT SPECIES ON EARTH HAS THE COMMERCIAL, ECONOMIC,AND ENVIRONMENTAL POTENTIAL OF HEMP. OVER 30,000 KNOWN PRODUCTS CAN BE PRODUCED FROM HEMP!
http://www.hort.purdue.edu/newcrop/ncnu02/v5-284.html

DuPont’s involvment in the anti-hemp campaign can also be explained with great ease. At this time, DuPont was patenting a new sulfuric acid process for ...

http://www.gopetition.co.uk/petitions/legalize-marijuana-in-all-50-sta tes.html

May be we should not be so quick to judge mother nature or each other, look at where it has got us; an environment and society in a state of collapse.

May be its time for another pot smoking prophet to come and guide us out of this land of EGO? Are we not slaves building Pyramids for the Zionist Pharaohs of the Day?

Link

Let David be, without judgment who is he?

Link

Peace

Last edited by TellmeTruth on Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a song by the German Shepherds in which the singer claims to have gone into a church and seen the letters "THC" above the crown of thorns. "My blood is THC," he muses.
TellmeTruth
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Shayler's Dealer Reply with quote

Quote:

Egotism + political pressure + LSD + media spotlight + rejection by long term partner + dark forces + massaged ego = messianic spin out.

how about:

Pride + Envy + Gluttony + Lust + Wrath + Greed + Sloth = Modern Day Egotistical Man

or

Faith + Patience + Justice + Compassion + Trust + Love + Peace = HuMan.

TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bloody hell!!!
you turn your back for second and look what happens!!

jeez

I have to say after watching that video and noting the increasing occurance of small injections of apparentl lunacy during davids talks ... i'm starting to become convinced he's being used by intelligence services.. the guys been programmed or something

holograms - stone tablets - created by aliens - forces of the 'cosmos' (during 7/7 talk) - 'guardian angels' looking after him (manchester talk a while ago)...
and now full out 'i am the messiah' claims...

really would be the best way of controlling the progress of the movement in the uk

Didn't anyone try to stop him going on c4 and saying these things? he has some friends in the movement dunt he?

TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

on a lighter note.... i forgot to say,....

HE'S NOT THE MESSIAH!!! HE'S A VERY NAUGHTY BOY!!!!!

Laughing
sure someone beat me to it

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tim

If you read the other Shayler threads here you will see that many people have advised him to 'take a break'.

For what it's worth it is still my opinion that David is sincere and genuinely believes what he believes however misguided these beliefs may be
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave is being sucked away from his friends and loved ones and into a collossal and IMO dangerous occultic ego-massage-trip.

But ultimately it has been his own choice to pursue this path which in many people's eyes discredits the entire movement so yes he is a very naughty boy.

And another conspiracy........
FLICKR - have removed my dubious/wonderous Shayler artwork which was on this thread - NWO scum - I've re-uploaded and attached it.

Shayler.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  63.25 KB
 Viewed:  127 Time(s)

Shayler.jpg

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
outsider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
Hi Tim

If you read the other Shayler threads here you will see that many people have advised him to 'take a break'.

For what it's worth it is still my opinion that David is sincere and genuinely believes what he believes however misguided these beliefs may be

I'll second that.

Hagbard Celine
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say let's give him a chance. What he's going though right now might simply be a spiritual emergence crisis. People in this situation are usually shoved onto the mentally ill conveyor belt by the pharmaceutical industry and get forcefed prozac until they're "good, responsible, productive citizens". Shayler might well be saying some pretty far out things now, but give him a year or two to calm down.

16 years ago David Icke was going through a similar phase and he soon came through it OK. Time will tell if Shayler is serious or not.

I've written to Shayler giving him my support. It takes a lot of guts to stand up on a stage and say what he did.

"Because he refused to compete in games of domination he was indomitable"
from The Dispossessed by Ursula Le Guin
Cruise4
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Perhaps 9/11 Truthers who now feel victimized by Shayler ought to ask themselves how much of a nuisance they themselves have really been to the black lodge, and what part the "Truth" movement's own flaws played in calling forth such a catastrophically flawed spokesman.............. "

What a strange statement. I don't feel any connection to David Shayler. I never knew the man at all. As for nuisance, I haven't even started to try to be a nuisance. I am trying to find out information so far. No flaws evident by going down the library is there?

If they are perceiving us as a nuisance then success is happening without us even trying. I call that Good News!
TellmeTruth
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:14 am    Post subject: Re: The David Shayler Challenge Reply with quote

The Watcher wrote:
Here's the challenge Mr. Shayler, go three months (in a controlled environment) without smoking a single toke or imbibing any other psycho-active substance ... and then tell us that you're still the Messiah.

If you took a blood test right now, the lab would probably have some difficulty locating traces of blood in your cannabis stream.

The Watcher

MOSES & MARIJUANA
The first mention of kaneh-bosm in the Old Testament appears with the prophet-shaman Moses. At the beginning of his shamanic career, Moses discovered the angel of the Lord in flames of fire from within a bush. It is later in his life however, that a definite reference to cannabis is made. Sula Benet explains this reference as follows: The sacred character of hemp in biblical times is evident from Exodus 30:22-33, where Moses was instructed by God to anoint the meeting tent and all its furnishings with specially prepared oil, containing hemp.
Anointing set sacred things apart from secular. The anointment of sacred objects was an ancient tradition in Israel: holy oil was not to be used for secular purposes...
Above all, the anointing oil was used for the installation rites of all Hebrew kings and priests.
This first reference to kaneh-bosm is the only that describes it as an ointment to be applied externally. However, anointing oils made with cannabis are indeed psychoactive and have been used by such seemingly diverse groups as 19th century occultists and medieval witches (4). Closer to Moses' own time, cannabis was used as a topical hallucinogen by the ancient worshippers of Asherah, the Queen of Heaven. Asherah has also been referred to as the Hebrew Goddess (5).
The shamanistic Ashera priestesses of pre-reformation Jerusalem mixed cannabis resins with those from myrrh, balsam, frankincense, and perfumes, and then anointed their skins with the mixture as well as burned it (6).
Then the Lord said to Moses, "take the following fine spices: 500 shekels of liquid myrrh, half as much of fragrant cinnamon, 250 shekels of kannabosm, 500 shekels of cassia - all according to the sanctuary shekel - and a hind of olive oil. Make these into make these into a sacred annoiting oil, a fragrant blend, the work of a perfumer. It will be the sacred annointing oil.
Then use it to anoint the tent of the meeting, the ark of the testimony, the table and all its articles, the lampstand and its accessories, the altar of incense, the altar of burnt offering and all its utensils, and the basin with its stand. You shall consecrate them so they will be most holy, and whatever touches them will be holy.
Anoint Aaron and his sons and consecrate them so they may serve me as preists. Say to the Israelites, "this is to be my sacred anointing oil for the generations to come. Do not pour it on men's bodies and do not make any oil with the same formula. It is sacred, and you are to consider it sacred. Whoever makes perfume like it and whoever puts it on anyone other than a priest must be cut off from his people." (Exodus 30:22-33)
EXODUS 30:22-33

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 6 of 10

Jump to: