FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another Helecopter crash in Iraq ???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: Another Helecopter crash in Iraq ??? Reply with quote

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/6958116.stm

This strikes me as getting a little rediculous. The US army's helecopters (Black Hawk, Chinook, Gunships etc) all fly regularly when not in a combat situation, carrying out exercises and drills etc and only one or two have crashed in the last 20 years or so...

Now in Iraq we have the latest in a long list of crashes. Ps the mainstram press do not seem to report on shooting down events, just the accidental crashes.

Here is a list from Wikipedia of the aircraft losses...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Coalition_aircraft_crashes_in_Ira q#2003

It still strikes me as odd, the amount of accidental crashes... it just doesn't add up to the likelyhood of that frequency of expected mechanical failures. For example...
Quote:
March 1 - An OH-58D made a hard landing south of Kirkuk, injuring both crewmembers, and becomes entangled in overhanging wires before hitting the ground. Reports had varied whether the crash was due to a mechanical or electronic failure and whether it was shot down.

... Surely the US military know whether their aircraft was shot down or not?

Well either the US armys' entire helecopter fleet has all of a sudden become infinately more unreliable or the Pentagon are doing their usual massaging of the figures?

Just how many US/UK service personnel have now died in Iraq and Afghanistan? I suppose one can only guess? Confused
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True they'll probably never admit to combat losses but I bet the dust/sand is creating havoc for these machines also, again something they'd never admit!

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link

Link

Well at least some of the resistence chaps film these 'accidents'

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

another 'accident'

Link

Link

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't want to a skeptic or anything, but I feel the official explanation for these videos is obvious.

"the sand is clearly being whipped up in a common but never seen before local storm and by freak of nature is hitting the helicopters ( which by the way aren't ours), so causing unfortunate accidents. It just happens that opportunist chaps with videos cams appear to be on the scene. There is no insurgency, we are being greeted by cheers and gratitude for bringing the gift of democracy to the savage Arabs..."
warp66
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm reminded of a quote I read once (not sure offhand where but will try to find the source) from a Pilot in Vietnam who said something like "At the end of the day , a multi million dollar airplane with the latest weaponry is not cost effective against a guerilla fighter hiding behind a tree with a sharpened stick" . seems noone has learned anything .
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The main stream news media is just a propaganda machine for the New World Order, you carnt believe what they say. It's Lies & Spin.
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are a couple of 'alternative' news reports that might provide some context for the above.

The Green Zone Follies August 1, 2007
TBR News.org – August 1, 2007

“Reading the New York Times on the net, I see an op ed piece by O’Hanlon and Pollack from the Brookings people. I and my friends laughed for some time about this. We call this the Greater Fool Game.

I suppose that by now, everyone has heard about how Bush’s moronic ‘surge’ is a huge success and that the generals here are ‘stunningly optimistic’ and, even funnier, that the soldier’s ‘morale is booming as never before.’ You all should know that we have on call here in Baghdad, selected groups of friendly, white, photogenic young fellows who are kept on tap, and all dressed in nice neat combat uniforms, to entertain idiot journalists and visiting big wigs like the really air-headed McCain and others like that when they come over to the New Democratic Paradise to View the Real Picture.

These PR monkeys are the same ones who were writing silly pieces to various U.S. newspapers, purporting to come from local boys stationed in Iraq and raving about how the war was being won and how much the Iraqis just loved us. The Seattle Post-Intelligencer exposed that one. Soldiers from, let’s say, Des Moines, were called in, handed a fictional press release, ordered to sign it and warned to keep quiet about it. Finally, it was decided that this might eventually present a risk of exposure so a Lieutenant friend of mine just copied their signatures onto the forms.

Listen, the ‘surge’ is a total failure. The local civil war is raging all around us, every xxxx!!! day huge car bombs obliterate half a neighborhood, the rag heads are killing people inside the Green Zone on a daily basis what with deadly long-range sniping and mortar attacks, drug use by everybody is rampant, no one wants to go outside the Green Zone in any kind of a street vehicle, tacked- on useless armor or not, because the newer generation of road bombs have been known to blow up a tank and knock it onto its side.

The enemy is now using heat-seeking rockets (‘from Iran’ the White House Goebbels Department screeches, but they are from Saudi Arabia instead and our intelligence people are well aware of this) and are nailing choppers full of men on a daily basis (six last week with thirty-two dead) and I know you never get a single word of this Stateside. Only if one blows up in front of the few foreign reporters still allowed here is anything said. And foreign journalists, or even our own, dare not step over the line or they are shot “by accident” by two nasty special units, kept around to get rid of potential problem people. No man, no problem. And the Pentagon sends out a mass printed Xeroxed letter with a rubber- stamped signature to relatives or employers. The crocodile weeps.

Believe me, the resistance people are not winning….no dear hearts from the Brookings, they have won.

We all know we have to be pulled out of here. A hundred and fifty thousand of us and twenty five million of them are not good odds.

We’re all trying to find a legit way of getting out before the other side has a surge of its own and kills everything living inside the Green Zone, including the CG’s pet sheep. And, we pray to God, all the Israeli military and intelligence rats infesting this unholy place. And when you read unadulterated * like the Brookings fairy tales, keep your tongue in your cheek. And if either of these two stooges ever leave Brookings, they can write children’s books about Fuzzy the Rat or do speeches for Pat Robertson or Randy Rudy, the 911 Hero (Another joke here). “
www.tbrnews.org/Archives/a2730.htm#010

Green Zone Follies August 16, 2007
TBR News.org – August 16, 2007

“Growing discontent among the grunts here about certain very ugly stories, mostly true, of murders of soldiers and increasing suicides. Also, ‘fragging’ of dictatorial officers and NCOs are increasing.

Whenever you see ‘The death is currently under investigation’ .you know it was probably either a murder by the military or a suicide. They have a small gang attached here whom no one knows anything about but very strong and enduring rumor has it that they are an official ‘hit gang’ who go around offing GIs who are viewed as trouble makers or those who might talk too much if rotated.

And one of the reasons for increasing suicides is that fact that once here, you almost always stay here or, if sent home, it’s for a very short period of time and then back into the maw of the great death machine. Any grunt who dares to bitch or, most especially, to trash mouth Bush is looking for a “sniper’s bullet’ through the head.

. Last week we lost three helicopters and eleven men but I see by looking at the DoD sites that only one was reported.

I would safely say the death toll is at least double what is reported and I know why the injury lists are never, ever, published.

If the public ever saw these kids with legs, arms or faces blown off by the terrible new bombs, there would be rioting stateside. The new propaganda line is that these deadly bombs are made in Iran but they are made right here with a little help from the Saudis.

Many of the brass here believe Bush lives in a weird world that no one wants to talk about and Cheney is a flat nut. But we can not talk about any of this.

So when you read about a death being ‘under investigation,’ take that with a huge block of salt. If there was a nice, neutral country connected with Iraq, half the troops (or probably more) would desert in one weekend and then the brass would have to leave their steel and concrete bunkers and get their legs and arms blown off. And we don’t see many Congressmen’s sons over here. Webb’s son is here but he’s the only one I know of. “
www.tbrnews.org/Archives/a2738.htm#009
Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, but the proprietor of "tbrnews" is a man of such a curious reputation than I hardly dare to get into it here. Luckily there is one sanitised report, by a man whose identity this "tbrnews" fellow attempted to "borrow":
http://gentooexperimental.org/~ferringb/blog/archives/2005-07.html#e20 05-07-10T00_43_59.txt

Cruise4
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't got any sources but I've definately been seeing more information about Troop dissatisfaction lately, disobeying orders. Good sign I hope. If enough of them wake up... should signal the beginning of the end.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: