FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

More4 to Show Rick Rescorla Programme

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hagbard Celine
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: More4 to Show Rick Rescorla Programme Reply with quote

I hear More4 are showing a repeat of "the Man Who Predicted 9/11" It was made a couple of years ago. i tuned in expecting it to be about some kind of psychic. it wasn't, but I kept watching; and I'm glad I did! This programme unknowingly revels crucial clues that cast doubt over the official story of the towers being brought down by impact and fire damage.

The programme tells the story of Rick Rescorla, a security guard for Morgan and Stanley, in the South Tower of the WTC. He was a very diligent who was always planning for emergency evacuation and guessed correctly that a kamikaze attack by aircraft was a possibility. He was also a very brave. He kept going back into the burning offices to evacuate all the staff and refused to leave because there were still some people trapped in there. Eventually the tower collapsed with him still inside it.

The interesting part in this heroic tale was when they described Rescorla's last words. He was on the 71st floor trying to rescue the chairman, who was trapped in his office, and he telephoned his wife to say he would be getting out of the building as soon as he'd accomplished this final task. But the tower fell a few minutes after he'd hung up... Rescorla was on the 71st floor. The plane hit around the 78th floor. Therefore Rescorla must have been just a few floors below the burning section. This means that the 71st floor was still viable just minutes before the building collapsed due to fire damage. Impossible, if the official story was true! If the fire damage was so extensive that it caused the tower to collapse then there's no way Rescora would have been able to enter the 71st floor without being incinerated and suffocated on the spot.

"Because he refused to compete in games of domination he was indomitable"
from The Dispossessed by Ursula Le Guin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: