FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

what about the still photos??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jfk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject: what about the still photos?? Reply with quote

i have seen analysis of video (september clues)
but what about the still photographs?
here's some

http://www.911digitalarchive.org/images/details/515

http://hereisnewyork.org/gallery/thumb.asp?CategoryID=3&picnum=1 (#2087)

http://hereisnewyork.org/gallery/thumb.asp?CategoryID=3&picnum=1 (#6588)

http://hereisnewyork.org/gallery/thumb.asp?CategoryID=3&picnum=505 (#2356)

http://hereisnewyork.org/gallery/thumb.asp?CategoryID=3&picnum=13 (#6236)

http://hereisnewyork.org/gallery/thumb.asp?CategoryID=3&picnum=613 (#5185)

http://www.lubbockonline.com/gallery/under_attack_-_destruction/10.sht ml?x=181&y=147

http://www.911digitalarchive.org/images/details/1200

& RealityDown.com - High Resolution photo study

Last edited by jfk on Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the demure way they deal with the question "how do I know this image is genuine?"
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The observations from the no-planers/no big boeing/missile/ hologrammers are awaited (if predictable).

It's them or us.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, I need some clarification on this one.

These are still images sure, but we are saying they were taken exclusively with equipment designed for that purpose as opposed to grabs from video? How are these any more 'reliable' than any other static internet based images?

We have already established that we cannot physically hold E6 (reversal/transparency), C41 (colour neg) or monochromatic negs if they exist and rely on scanning to see them, and/or digital camera images.

In other words, they are all just still images regardless of what we are told are their origins. Unless we have access to first generation originals, these all mean zip.

What am I missing here?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While you are correct in an empirical sense in that digitised photos are less than useful, what they do however demonstrate is the scale of the huge cover-up exercise to implant Yes Big Boeing images into hundreds of
ordinary citizen's photos.

Or at least to give that impression.

Oh yes, this is way, way bigger than a faked video feed into a CNN camera.

It's them or us.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
While you are correct in an empirical sense in that digitised photos are less than useful, what they do however demonstrate is the scale of the huge cover-up exercise to implant Yes Big Boeing images into hundreds of

I have given the previous links a look and can certainly see lots of photos but they are virtually everything but planes in the air. I spotted two and one is a carbon copy of the cartoon video still.

You say 'implant Yes Big Boeing images into hundreds of ordinary citizen's photos' - I am surely missing something here, there are really hundreds?

Can you post the links to the hundreds of photos that have the flying plane/s in?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
chek wrote:

I have given the previous links a look and can certainly see lots of photos but they are virtually everything but planes in the air. I spotted two and one is a carbon copy of the cartoon video still.

You say 'implant Yes Big Boeing images into hundreds of ordinary citizen's photos' - I am surely missing something here, there are really hundreds?

Can you post the links to the hundreds of photos that have the flying plane/s in?

In a word, no.
Not without expending more time than I think such foolishness warrants.

It's them or us.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
In a word, no.

So is that you saying there are hundreds of still pictures of planes from 911, you've seen them but you can't be bothered to find the links, or there is no more than a couple?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
chek wrote:
In a word, no.

So is that you saying there are hundreds of still pictures of planes from 911, you've seen them but you can't be bothered to find the links, or there is no more than a couple?

Ermmm, no.
I'd estimate that over the years I've seen maybe a dozen still photos, and no, I didn't record the links (and why would I? I have no problem with Big Boeings being present at the WTC).

What I was saying is that in a city the size of NYC there are undoubtedly many photo clubs and photo collection sites which are not accessible by search engine, and there may well be many more plane photos on sites such as Here is New York, that would only be found by trawling through each individual's albums.

As the two examples origianlaly quoted clearly show, they've probably never been publicised because they aren't particularly great photos.

I still consider them additional evidence against the "researchers" contention that 911 was merely a faked TV event.

It's them or us.
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree I'd expect thousands of pics, probably most taken by camera phones, unless of course they are that recent an idea (unsure 1st released camera phone Rolling Eyes )
Just imagine how many people must have been standing watching?
I remember hundreds of people standing around watching a Toy Warehouse go up in smoke in Southend Razz

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I bought my first digital camera in 2001 but definitely didn't have a camera phone until much later (but maybe that's just me)....

does anybody have the "here is new york" book?

http://hereisnewyork.org/gallery/book.asp

"This book contains nearly a thousand of the more than five thousand pictures that some three thousand photographers submitted to the exhibition. It has not been edited to showcase the “best” or the “strongest” images, but to give the most coherent sense of the whole. here is new york has by now amassed one of the largest photographic archives in world history devoted to a single event. But whereas after other events of this magnitude one striking picture has sometimes come to stand for, or to symbolize, what happened, the one picture which will probably come to stand for the World Trade Center tragedy will be all of these pictures. What was captured by these photographs — captured with every conceivable kind of apparatus, from Leicas and digital Nikons to homemade pinhole cameras and little plastic gizmos that schoolchildren wear on their wrists...."
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:20 pm    Post subject: Re: what about the stills?? Reply with quote

jfk wrote:
RealityDown.com - High Resolution photo study

it took me a while to find the photo study (but maybe that's just me)....

http://realitydown.com/xoops/htdocs/modules/wiwimod/index.php?page=Sup erHighResolutionPhotoStudy&back=NoPlanes

great site!
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:20 pm    Post subject: Re: what about the stills?? Reply with quote

gruts wrote:
jfk wrote:
RealityDown.com - High Resolution photo study

it took me a while to find the photo study (but maybe that's just me)....

http://realitydown.com/xoops/htdocs/modules/wiwimod/index.php?page=Sup erHighResolutionPhotoStudy&back=NoPlanes

great site!

Seems a convincing analysis to me.

Why do I say that?

Well I frequently deal with plans in line drawing format, and the one thing you DO NOT do is to save them as jpeg images for the very same reason as Fallious has observed - high contrast results in precisely the compression artefacts observed - and results in a grey averaging-out of the lines.

A bitmap or RAW image file would produce a more accurate representation, but would result in a massive file size (possibly beyond normal portable memory capacity in 2001 when upgrading from 32 to 128 MB PC Ram was still considered extravagently ostentatious and expensive.)

And agreed - great site.

It's them or us.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: