FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'9/11 Press For Truth' for rent in Blockbusters

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:32 pm    Post subject: '9/11 Press For Truth' for rent in Blockbusters Reply with quote

9/11 Press for Truth available in a smallish Blockbusters outlet (Addiscombe, Croydon) among the 'new releases' section.

For those who think we should distribute this DVD to people we engage in conversation while leafleting I would say, think again.

Anyone who is prepared to go to the trouble to watch a 9/11 DVD should be given one that proves the controlled demolition of the 3 towers. Only the jolt of realising this fact is likely to energise someone into action. 'Press for truth' is just too soft. It is an emotional, not a hard-hitting factual film.

"9/11 Mysteries' establishes controlled demolition as a fact way beyond any reasonable doubt.

It is wrong to describe this charge (as some leafleters do) as 'speculation'.....and therefore to be avoided.

If not '9/11 Mysteries', then 'Loose Change 2' or 'Painful Deceptions' or '9/11 Revisited' or 'In Plane Sight'.......anything but '9/11 Press for Truth', moving and informative though the film is.

We are trying to kick society up the **** and wake them up, after all.

If Blockbusters are promoting a DVD you know it is ineffectual.
egw
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw Loose Change on the new releases shelf in a "Blockbusters" type videostore in Canberra (capital of Australia) when I was on holidays there last Xmas.

Maybe it's down to the "preference" of the individual store-owner?

I agree Press For Truth is tame compared to other options. And it often comes very highly recommended by people who you'd think surely would prefer one of the more confrontational videos. Which makes you wonder, why do they choose to promote the tame one?
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

egw wrote:
I saw Loose Change on the new releases shelf in a "Blockbusters" type videostore in Canberra (capital of Australia) when I was on holidays there last Xmas.

I agree Press For Truth is tame compared to other options. And it often comes very highly recommended by people who you'd think surely would prefer one of the more confrontational videos. Which makes you wonder, why do they choose to promote the tame one?

press for truth exposes the fact that the commission report was not done in a fair and proper way, it's usually the best for first time viewing on the subject, it also cannot be dismissed as crazy conspiracy theorists stuff in the mind of the viewer. it opens people up to the fact and lenghts the commission went inorder not to include all the evidence, it is then left to the viewer to decide why that is the case.

i agree its not the best in going over evidence but it is a good starter which at leasts helps people to understand they don't have all the facts if they rely on the commission report as a source of the offical story and its not case closed, its then up to them to look ferther or pick up other documentarys that go ferther into the things that do not add up.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

egw wrote:

Funnily, I often wonder why it is that people can't see the benefit of material that pushes open the box carefully rather than try to dynamite it with C4

Shock tactics work with a few but close down many more

The fact that even critics no longer try to argue against prior knowledge should show anyone the value of films like press the truth in establishing the groundwork for getting people asking questions: everything else then follows

kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:

Someone you have spoken to who takes a DVD off you in the street is surely likely to be ready to the see the hard evidence you have probably already talked about.

Press for Truth might well be the best intro to 9/11 truth for the government-trusting middle-of-the-road citizen.........

........but on the street this kind of individual is likely to avoid eye contact, refuse to take a leaflet and refuse to talk. By and large and generally speaking we're talking about a different kind of person here.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
John White wrote:

Someone you have spoken to who takes a DVD off you in the street is surely likely to be ready to the see the hard evidence you have probably already talked about.

Press for Truth might well be the best intro to 9/11 truth for the government-trusting middle-of-the-road citizen.........

........but on the street this kind of individual is likely to avoid eye contact, refuse to take a leaflet and refuse to talk. By and large and generally speaking we're talking about a different kind of person here.

...and the GTMOTRC might just be curious enough to quietly rent "Press for truth" and as a result, be more ready to talk to someone on the street next time

Every tool has its purpose, whatever lever works

Would I recommned anyone starts on 9/11 truth with farenheit 9/11? Probably not... Press for truth went further and superseded it IMO

But how many people are 9/11 truthers today becuase they first saw Farenheit in the cinema? Hard to answer, but must be more than a few

'course weve got Loose Change III coming up fast as well, and no doubt that will end up in Blockbusters too: gotta be a good thing!

Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:

Funnily, I often wonder why it is that people can't see the benefit of material that pushes open the box carefully rather than try to dynamite it with C4

The fact that even critics no longer try to argue against prior knowledge should show anyone the value of films like press the truth in establishing the groundwork for getting people asking questions: everything else then follows

Blockbusters stocking this can never be a bad thing. People will be left with questions that will lead to much more being considered possibilities. Farenheit 9/11 scratched the surface for many and hopefully Sicko will also have done so.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: