FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

9/11 cover-up - how many know what really happened?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zimboy69
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:11 am    Post subject: 9/11 cover-up - how many know what really happened? Reply with quote

I don’t get it

when I first started to look at 9/11 and 7/7 conspiracy theories I thought maybe these guys might know something but the more I looked the more I never really understood

On a basic level I would say for a conspiracy to happen there needs to be as few people in the chain of events as possible
but I just don’t see this happening I have watched several movies and people are saying that TV companies and politicians the military, mayors FBI ,CIA, MI5 the pilots and air traffic control cameramen, police ,fire service and various numbers of other people are all involved
I just wonder how many people are involved
Think about this yourself how would you get a country to go to war with little risk of being caught
I mean come on think about it if they didn’t have real planes and one single person was to catch this on film then there caught red handed new York is a big city only takes one camera to get it
Do we have any film of anything other than a plane hitting and it blowing up

if your some small TV company and you have a story for a major global conspiracy and your not getting a deal out of the event why wouldn’t you tell the story
Reporters from New York are any of these saying different stories imagine the scoop they would have if they had one bit of evidence to put forward
And if some one really wanted to do the job nice and easy u just rent a floor half way up the building for an Arab country and blow the floor up
Nice quick easy
No missing plane photos
No argument for going to war as we know which Arab country hired the floor
Max 10 people involved
No suicide
Maximum effect and little chance to get caught
You could even remove all security 2 hours b4 and set it all up in 2 hours who would know there bodies would just be casualties
and a more human note I have thought about the whole picture if this is some part of a big global conspiracy and were heading for world war 3 wouldn’t politicians (for e.g. Tony Blair ) have something to say about his kids living a in a world full of radiation
I have children of my own and if some nutter was to say I have a great idea to start ww3 and I was in a position to stop him then stop him I would
I know its hard to believe that some Arabs got on a plane and flew it in to each tower and blew it up, then flew a plane into the pentagon and a 4th never made it but how many other incidents do we never get told of how many other times do they stop the attacks before they happen
Don’t get me wrong I do feel that we are probably not being told the whole truth but could it be because of something else or maybe a security reason or even that they don’t know themselves what really happened
If you want people to fight for 9/11 truth then u got to show them something that will blow there socks off and make them want to know the truth
people won’t fighting for truth for 9/11 and other conspiracies as they see no real evidence just some people with not very much but suspicion on a suspicious circumstance
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:11 am    Post subject: Re: i dont get it Reply with quote

zimboy69 wrote:
I don’t get it

when I first started to look at 9/11 and 7/7 conspiracy theories I thought maybe these guys might know something but the more I looked the more I never really understood

On a basic level I would say for a conspiracy to happen there needs to be as few people in the chain of events as possible
but I just don’t see this happening I have watched several movies and people are saying that TV companies and politicians the military, mayors FBI ,CIA, MI5 the pilots and air traffic control cameramen, police ,fire service and various numbers of other people are all involved
Think about this yourself how would you get a country to go to war with little risk of being caught
I mean come on think about it if they didn’t have real planes and one single person was to catch this on film then there caught red handed new York is a big city only takes one camera to get it

if your some small TV company and you have a story for a major global conspiracy and your not getting a deal out of the event why wouldn’t you tell the story
Reporters from New York are any of these saying different stories imagine the scoop they would have if they had one bit of evidence to put forward
And if some one really wanted to do the job nice and easy u just rent a floor half way up the building for an Arab country and blow the floor up
Nice quick easy
No missing plane photos
Max 10 people involved
No suicide
You could even remove all security 2 hours b4 and set it all up in 2 hours who would know there bodies would just be casualties
and a more human note I have thought about the whole picture if this is some part of a big global conspiracy and were heading for world war 3 wouldn’t politicians (for e.g. Tony Blair ) have something to say about his kids living a in a world full of radiation
I have children of my own and if some nutter was to say I have a great idea to start ww3 and I was in a position to stop him then stop him I would
I know its hard to believe that some Arabs got on a plane and flew it in to each tower and blew it up, then flew a plane into the pentagon and a 4th never made it but how many other incidents do we never get told of how many other times do they stop the attacks before they happen
Don’t get me wrong I do feel that we are probably not being told the whole truth but could it be because of something else or maybe a security reason or even that they don’t know themselves what really happened
If you want people to fight for 9/11 truth then u got to show them something that will blow there socks off and make them want to know the truth
people won’t fighting for truth for 9/11 and other conspiracies as they see no real evidence just some people with not very much but suspicion on a suspicious circumstance

yes of course, it cannot be true because that would be to hard to believe therefore it just cannot be, i mean the nazi's in world war 2 must of only been 10 people right? because people would never do things like that would they?. also if most people see no real evidence then why in most polls do half or over half claim to be suspicious about the offical version of events and believe they have been lied to?

what does it matter anyway, the dumbass public like to dismiss what is obvious and world war 3 is very close, may as well just pretend all is ok, it might all go away then Rolling Eyes NOT.

you car'nt make people see what they don't want to hear, there is more than enough evidence the offical version does not add up and everyone knows we were lied to about the iraq war amongst other things, its all it seems to be about these days, lies backed up by media properganda to enforce the view into the publics living rooms whilst ignoring everything else that goes against what they want you to believe.

we don't get the truth and for all i know it could of always of been that way, its just more obvious now. all we get is what we are allowed to believe promoted via media which people accept as truth regardless of if thats the case.

therefore the media would not report on the biggest conspiracy off all time if it goes against the 'allowed reality'. the media is the biggest weapon in any war, especially one waged on the people.

what ever they want the people to believe all they need do is keep promoting it, eventually the majority(which is all that is important to them, the majority) will eventually believe it, regardless of truth or if we have been given all the facts.

anyone reporting differant with evidence is simply dismissed as a conspriacy theorists, if they persist then a campagin will be launched against them to discredit them, its pure control over information and truth and control of the minds of the majority.

but don't believe me i am a conspiracy theorists right?
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:49 am    Post subject: Re: i dont get it Reply with quote

zimboy69 wrote:

It all comes back to WTC7. If you don't believe that was a controlled demolition then you are defying common sense.

zimboy69
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:05 am    Post subject: Re: i dont get it Reply with quote

scubadiver wrote:
zimboy69 wrote:

It all comes back to WTC7. If you don't believe that was a controlled demolition then you are defying common sense.

i could understand if all 3 tower come down like wtc 7 then it would be like the whole plant a bomb on a floor and bring them all down why all the deception with the planes and chances to get caught
i have also been thinking about how all 3 towers come down and from what i see they fall straight down and appears to be like a demolition
but do we know these building were structurly sound in the begining and a big hit from a plane just happend to push them over the edge
i know they are designed to take a big hit from a plane but the titanic was also designed to take a iceberg hit and that kinda sunk
wtc no 7 i have no idea how close it was to the towers but were they connected underground by carparks or anything if they were then this could explain how it fell
the underneath just was removed by 2 huge towers falling in to there basements and removing the wtc 7 basement then some hours later a mini colapse happend and wtc7 fell

i really dont have any answers to these questions but putting possible theorys and ideas i have and so many other people might have and these all need to be cleared up b4 the truth is known
i have other ideas which are in favour like was the plane that crashed going to hit wtc7 and i wounder if the plane flew to wtc7 how long it would have taken and if thats what its job was
zimboy69
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:22 am    Post subject: Re: i dont get it Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
zimboy69 wrote:
I don’t get it

Nice quick easy
No missing plane photos
Max 10 people involved
No suicide

yes of course, it cannot be true because that would be to hard to believe therefore it just cannot be, i mean the nazi's in world war 2 must of only been 10 people right? because people would never do things like that would they?. also if most people see no real evidence then why in most polls do half or over half claim to be suspicious about the offical version of events and believe they have been lied to?

what does it matter anyway, the dumbass public like to dismiss what is obvious and world war 3 is very close, may as well just pretend all is ok, it might all go away then Rolling Eyes NOT.

you car'nt make people see what they don't want to hear, there is more than enough evidence the offical version does not add up and everyone knows we were lied to about the iraq war amongst other things, its all it seems to be about these days, lies backed up by media properganda to enforce the view into the publics living rooms whilst ignoring everything else that goes against what they want you to believe.

we don't get the truth and for all i know it could of always of been that way, its just more obvious now. all we get is what we are allowed to believe promoted via media which people accept as truth regardless of if thats the case.

therefore the media would not report on the biggest conspiracy off all time if it goes against the 'allowed reality'. the media is the biggest weapon in any war, especially one waged on the people.

what ever they want the people to believe all they need do is keep promoting it, eventually the majority(which is all that is important to them, the majority) will eventually believe it, regardless of truth or if we have been given all the facts.

anyone reporting differant with evidence is simply dismissed as a conspriacy theorists, if they persist then a campagin will be launched against them to discredit them, its pure control over information and truth and control of the minds of the majority.

but don't believe me i am a conspiracy theorists right?

nazi did not start out on day one killing jews in a gas chamer it was a long term thing took a while for the killing to start
the whole process took time to get to the killing part and even then there were official reports with in a year or two of the whole concentration camp thing
how i think of german in ww2 is this you have a group of some 50 guards in a small camp they push the jews around and became bullies then they kept pushing untill they killed a few and on it went untill they was all doing it
and before you knew it they was at the gas chambers new guards that was introduced to these camps just followed the crowd
when u watch people they just dont want to go against the grain
these camps were like small towns so hardly any outside contact

my main point about media and all the other people is at the end of the day these are people only takes one of them to stand up and say hey i saw this was going on look here is a movie
then u got them
but we dont see it happening
its been some 5 years since the towers collapse and some of these people would have died do we see death bed confessions
these people have more then 3000 deaths on there hands
imagine last mins b4 someone died they confessed they was part of a big plot they named names and you got them all but nothing has come out
im not saying i know all the answers im just trying to make sence of it all
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are quite right, zimboy. The troofers' answer to any problem is that the people involved were all in on the conspiracy as well, then they tell you that only a handful of people needed to have actually known what was going on, only those at the top of NIST, for instance. They seem to think that all other staff just mindlessly do what they are told and the conspirators could count on that 100%. They seem to think that all these people are like the men in black overalls who work at the secret HQ of a Bond villain, who get shot by Bond or blown up at the end, people with no real existence!

But ignoring reality is what troofers do best!
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker

You really should know better than to lump all 'troofers' together and make like 'they' are all saying the same thing and putting words in people's mouths.

Zimboy, if you are struggling to imagine that it is possible for the US military-industrial complex to dream up and carry out complex large conspiracies then start by looking at conspiracies that have come to light such as Iran Contra or the USS Liberty.
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:51 pm    Post subject: Re: i dont get it Reply with quote

zimboy69 wrote:
Why all the deception with the planes

Psychological impact

zimboy69 wrote:
do we know these building were structurly sound in the begining

The twin towers were regarded as two of the most structurally sound and over-redundant towers ever built (by as much as 2000%).

According to official statements made by NIST, those towers should not have collapsed, end of.

zimboy69
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
Bushwacker

You really should know better than to lump all 'troofers' together and make like 'they' are all saying the same thing and putting words in people's mouths.

Zimboy, if you are struggling to imagine that it is possible for the US military-industrial complex to dream up and carry out complex large conspiracies then start by looking at conspiracies that have come to light such as Iran Contra or the USS Liberty.

im not sure really what happen in iran contra but from 5mins i gather america sold weapons to iran and then used the money to fund a war some were else
well this would only require about 5 people to do a small group
i also looked in the same 5 mins at uss liberty and gather the iserail attacked the uss liberty a possible cover up
but imagin how many people would be involved mostly sailors miles from any were and they would all be debriefed to how this would effect america in the future i can understand how this was kept secret
but in 9/11 most of the people would have more to gain by telling the truth than not
imagine a reporter with a story like this, the story of a life time and there not going to tell it?
zimboy69
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:28 pm    Post subject: Re: i dont get it Reply with quote

scubadiver wrote:
zimboy69 wrote:
Why all the deception with the planes

Psychological impact

zimboy69 wrote:
do we know these building were structurly sound in the begining

The twin towers were regarded as two of the most structurally sound and over-redundant towers ever built (by as much as 2000%).

According to official statements made by NIST, those towers should not have collapsed, end of.

i dont know about you but Psychological impact would have been a lot bigger it they had taken the buildings out and u never saw them imagin how people would react

at least they know atm that they got a chance to shoot the plane down and even then takes about 1hour to fall so if ur on a lower floor u got a chance to get out

imagin first thing u know is ur in free fall and ur building is on the way down
whos building is next ?
kinda scary ?
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got a couple of questions for you zimboy

What do you understand by the term "compartmentalisation"?

And also what does the phrase "controling the lynch pin" mean to you?

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:06 pm    Post subject: Re: i dont get it Reply with quote

zimboy69 wrote:

There is very little independant media left.
BBC, SKY, ITV, control 99% of UK tv news
Murdoch, Trinity, Richard Desmond, etc control all the print news
And BBC controls over 85% of the UK radio market for speech radio.

So it would be very hard to propagate an alternative view.
You may get some radio shows like James Whale and you might get some written media.
So the fact that none of this is mainstream is part of the problem.
Rosie Odonnel in the US told 30 million viewers that 911 was an inside job and got the sack. Yvonne Ridley in the UK on the Islam Channel played 911 video clips and also got the sack.

So this forum is one of the few UK outlets for 911 and 7/7 information.

Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: Re: i dont get it Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
zimboy69 wrote:

You may get some radio shows like James Whale and you might get some written media.
Rosie Odonnel in the US told 30 million viewers that 911 was an inside job and got the sack. Yvonne Ridley in the UK on the Islam Channel played 911 video clips and also got the sack.

so are u saying that Murdoch, Trinity, Richard Desmond all worked together to help this along
what about the rest of the world not just uk are they saying inside job
what about iran, north korea ,china , lybia do these all say in there newspaper inside job?
zimboy69
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
I've got a couple of questions for you zimboy

What do you understand by the term "compartmentalisation"?

And also what does the phrase "controling the lynch pin" mean to you?

So from what I gather you are saying with compartmentalisation and lynch pin
Is that all these events are parts of a jigsaw and each part doesn’t have the whole picture the only person doing the jigsaw knows the picture and he is the lynch pin
I can see how this would work but here are a few things to think about

If I was going to does a 9/11 kind of attack what would my objectives be?

1/ don’t get caught
2/ blame someone else maybe my enemy
3/ make it as big and scary as I could
4/as little a number of people involved as possible
So this all makes sense it’s a great big jigsaw no one knew anything only what there department was told and no pieces make sense
Imagine on September 12 anyone who had dealings with explosives would have been thinking I wonder if I had anything to do with this especially if they any reason to think the explosives were going to new York
Air traffic control people would have been on the TV saying you know there was a load of men in black suits in our work on the morning of 9/11
Funny they turned up on the day of 9/11 oh well just a coincidence
All the people on the floor around the twin towers all seeing a aeroplane hit it but guess it was a hologram or they just thought they saw it or just made up they saw it not to look stupid
Fire men going through the building looking for survivors never reported all the demolition charges in place ready to go off in the controlled explosion guess they knew the building was going to fall down so thought oh well it will just help it on its way
Police seeing all the men in black planting all the aircraft debris around thought its better to watch the tower
Come on think about it people
If I was really going to do something like this then why not crash a plane in to a football stadium 50,000-100,000 people all in a nice small area with people all nice and together
How about hire over the next 12 months every basement for hire in every major city and fill them all with explosives and blow them all up at the same time
Or a nuclear power station nice big explosion mass destruction

Sometimes I think 9/11 could have been a lot worse than it was
3000 people dying is not a good thing
but if they had flown that plane in to sellafield
Good bye uk
We would all have to move to Spain and get a tan
zimboy69
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Re: i dont get it Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
zimboy69 wrote:

somthing else ive just thought of if all movies we've seen have been made up or changed to show the plane hit
then there are still more than just a few who have even seen these do u think Murdoch, Trinity, Richard Desmond all do video editing and sound for all there own tv
then it would be need to be check for errors
i know that people arnt ment to talk about work stuff at home but people do i remember talking to my wife about a client we had well this would be somthing to tell ur wife/gf /bf
and so the list of people gets bigger this is only one aspect but now times this by all the diffrent parts of the jigsaw were talking of a lot of people involved here
and i still cant hear them all comming out of the wood work
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if 9/11 was an inside job, theorys about what they would think or would do in your opinon are pointless, all that matters from both sides of the arguement is evidence for or against.

trying to get inside the minds of those in power and speculating about what they would and would not do is something none of us would ever know.

is there evidence for CD yes or no?

is there evidence of a cover-up yes or no?

these are the only things that matter.

if the answer is yes then a new investigastion is needed, if the answer is no then the 9/11 issue is out of the way at least.

however look around the web and you'll find there are many who think both are possible or true as is also reflective in polls.

why would this be if there was nothing in it?

there is obviously something about 9/11 that makes many question and suspicous about 9/11, what ever it is.
pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
however look around the web and you'll find there are many who think both are possible or true as is also reflective in polls.

This is possibly the lowest standard you cold possibly set. If people believe something, that is proof that it exists?

Therefore how can Bigfoot, Nessy, UFOs, ghosts, and leprechauns not exist? How can scientology be bad if so many people believe in it?

marky, you are REALLY REALLY bad at pretending you are reluctant to believe this conspiracy. The reality is you try REALLY REALLY hard to find any justification for believing in it.

"could it be that ww2 and the extermination of jewish people was planned as a way of creating a race of people who it would be difficult to blame for anything, a cover race for the illuminati?" - a quote NOT from the 'controversial theories' section.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepik wrote:
Quote:

This is possibly the lowest standard you cold possibly set. If people believe something, that is proof that it exists?

Therefore how can Bigfoot, Nessy, UFOs, ghosts, and leprechauns not exist? How can scientology be bad if so many people believe in it?

marky, you are REALLY REALLY bad at pretending you are reluctant to believe this conspiracy. The reality is you try REALLY REALLY hard to find any justification for believing in it.

where did i say it was proof anything exsisted other than wide disagrement on the subject regarding 9/11? i did not say it proved 9/11 was an inside job and i did not say it proves it was not an inside job, i simply said look around around the web or anywhere and you'll find there are many who agree and disagree about us being told the truth about 9/11.

i then pointed out there must be something about 9/11 that people don't trust or think is suspicious, seeing as though most polls show just under half or over half not believing the offical story or that something is being hidden.

and overall i said those things due to comments like "there is no evidence" well if thats the case what makes so many question it, there must be something about it that makes people question, WHATEVER that SOMETHING may be.

so its seems you are twisting things again inorder to paint the picture you like see.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it aint just me saying it.

http://outsidethebluepillcave.blogspot.com/2007/05/summary-of-911-scep ticism.html
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zimboy69 wrote:

Good bye uk

If I remember correctly, Flight 11 did fly over a nuclear power plant so why didn't they make the North East USA radioactive for the next 10,000 years.

pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, you're just being a weasel.

Quote:
Explain that. How could people believe in something that isn't true? Are you that naive?
"could it be that ww2 and the extermination of jewish people was planned as a way of creating a race of people who it would be difficult to blame for anything, a cover race for the illuminati?" - a quote NOT from the 'controversial theories' section.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepik wrote:
No, you're just being a weasel.

Quote:
Explain that. How could people believe in something that isn't true? Are you that naive?

exactly which is why sharing ALL the facts is important, so people can make up their own minds.
pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, that's not at all what you said. You said that the fact that some people believe something is significant - as if it would be unprecedented for people to believe something is true when there was no evidence for it.

Stop pretending to be a skeptic.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepik wrote:
No, that's not at all what you said. You said that the fact that some people believe something is significant - as if it would be unprecedented for people to believe something is true when there was no evidence for it.

Stop pretending to be a skeptic.

stop putting words in my mouth and stop telling me what to do.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
if 9/11 was an inside job, theorys about what they would think or would do in your opinon are pointless, all that matters from both sides of the arguement is evidence for or against.

trying to get inside the minds of those in power and speculating about what they would and would not do is something none of us would ever know.

is there evidence for CD yes or no?

is there evidence of a cover-up yes or no?

these are the only things that matter.

if the answer is yes then a new investigastion is needed, if the answer is no then the 9/11 issue is out of the way at least.

there is obviously something about 9/11 that makes many question and suspicous about 9/11, what ever it is.

lets relook,

im saying a lot of people question 9/11.

im saying those people must see something in it otherwise they would not question.

they are both fact whats your problem?

your constant statement there is no evidence is your opinon, it obviously is'nt the opinon of those who question 9/11.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

also this is a question not a statement. im asking it not saying it.
why do you always ignore question marks? <one there to.

statements claim things as fact.

questions ask things which anyone can answer.

therefore im asking why would so many question 9/11 if there is nothing in it? obviously they must see something even if you do not.

why im bothering i'll never know, you seem more intrested in putting words in everyones mouths and twisting things to what you want them to mean even though ive explained what i meant and should know because it was me who wrote it.

however i doubt you'll stop telling people what they think(like you even know) so i will not be looking forward to the next pointless arguement which consist of you telling me what i meant and what i think.
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scubadiver wrote:
zimboy69 wrote:

Good bye uk

If I remember correctly, Flight 11 did fly over a nuclear power plant so why didn't they make the North East USA radioactive for the next 10,000 years.

It was considered apparently. According to Khalid Sheikh Mohammed "About two and a half years before the holy raids on Washington and New York, the military committee held a meeting during which we decided to start planning for a martyrdom operation inside America. As we were discussing targets, we first thought of striking at a couple of nuclear facilities but decided against it for fear it would go out of control."
LINK
pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
therefore im asking why would so many question 9/11 if there is nothing in it? obviously they must see something even if you do not.
Why would people join sceintology if its a cult? Why would people believe the earth is flat, evolution is false and elvis is still alive?

Because people believe what they want to, irrespective of reality. So what does the fact that people believe in death beams, airplane pods, nuclear bombs in the WTC and holographic planes tell us? Not a lot. Why would you try to take comfort in it?

KP50
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepik wrote:
Quote:
Why would people join sceintology if its a cult? Why would people believe the earth is flat, evolution is false and elvis is still alive?

Because people believe what they want to, irrespective of reality. So what does the fact that people believe in death beams, airplane pods, nuclear bombs in the WTC and holographic planes tell us? Not a lot. Why would you try to take comfort in it?

A lot of us have tried to believe the official tale - but there are too many physically impossibilities - and as someone once said, unlikely trumps impossible every time. The mere fact that firemen believed WTC7 was going to collapse is not sufficient reason for it to fall the way it did. The unlikeliness of it being wired for demolition does not mean it couldn't have happened. If you really, really think for yourself, you can work it out then you can join the good guys as well.
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KP50 wrote:
pepik wrote:
Quote:

A lot of us have tried to believe the official tale - but there are too many physically impossibilities - and as someone once said, unlikely trumps impossible every time. The mere fact that firemen believed WTC7 was going to collapse is not sufficient reason for it to fall the way it did. The unlikeliness of it being wired for demolition does not mean it couldn't have happened. If you really, really think for yourself, you can work it out then you can join the good guys as well.

As you say, the unlikely trumps the impossible; it may appear unlikely that the towers would fall the way they did, but explosives and detonators surviving the aircraft impacts and fires on the impact floors is impossible, as are beam weapons and NPT theory. The mere fact that some people believe WTC7 could not fall the way it did without explosives does not mean it could not have happened. If you really, really, divorce yourself from reality you can come up with any theory you like, magic explosives, beam weapons, CGI inserts into all cameras, mini nukes, a concrete core to the towers, or you are the Messiah, and you can join the fantasists as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: