FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

David Shayler - Manchurian Candidate?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I knew him, I would ask him whether he had been experimenting with salvia divinorum. This is still both dirt cheap and legal, but it has extremely odd effects, to put it at its mildest.
Mick Meaney
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rowan Berkeley wrote:
If I knew him, I would ask him whether he had been experimenting with salvia divinorum. This is still both dirt cheap and legal, but it has extremely odd effects, to put it at its mildest.

A Salvia trip only lasts 30 mins tops, unless you're smoking it constantly, in which case I doubt you'd be able to walk or talk properly. An amazing plant though.

SchNews
Action speaks louder than..
Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mick Meaney wrote:
A Salvia trip only lasts 30 mins tops, unless you're smoking it constantly, in which case I doubt you'd be able to walk or talk properly. An amazing plant though.

-- true, but there are certain dissociative effects that might persist once established, like the 'voice' he hears.

Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salvia is mental Cool
Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo wrote:
Salvia is mental Cool

-- it's mental, yes. it seems to disconnect the part of the brain that perceives from the part that thinks in words. This means that in theory someone else could gain control of the part that thinks in words without the part that perceives even noticing.

David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: David Shayler. The Messiah. A More 4 news report Reply with quote

I have a video of David Shayler being interviewed by More 4 News.

Just click on my MySpace link and it is on there.

See my videos at:
http://www.myspace.com/GlassAsylum For D WJ Sherlock
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Cruise4
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Shayler's Dealer Reply with quote

PaulStott wrote:
stelios wrote:

A david versus Goliath type of event?

No - a David versus David event.

Someone on the Icke forum suggested a 'Have I got news for you' with Icke and Shayler as the Guests and Alex Jones as the Host...

Be brilliant wouldn't it?
PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I am sure all 3 would do it if the fee was right!
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Shayler's Dealer Reply with quote

Cruise4 wrote:
PaulStott wrote:
stelios wrote:

A david versus Goliath type of event?

No - a David versus David event.

Someone on the Icke forum suggested a 'Have I got news for you' with Icke and Shayler as the Guests and Alex Jones as the Host...

Be brilliant wouldn't it?
That I would love to see!

See my videos at:
http://www.myspace.com/GlassAsylum For D WJ Sherlock
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Anthony Lawson
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:42 am    Post subject: Missing posts Reply with quote

Missing posts

When the “The David Shayler Challenge” was merged with this topic, two posts were removed. One from Stelios and my response.

What happened to them, and why was I not informed that a post of mine was being removed?

So now, it appears, along with all of the other changes, unannounced censorship has also been introduced.

To paraphrase Captain Bligh: ‘It’s a bad day, Mr Neal.”

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I am God incarnated as spirit and man.
Dave's been at it again today. Proclaiming away, when he could be plugging the film he just finished making with us, 'The British Broadcasting Conspiracy', as he promised to do. But of course messiahs have to live in the moment man. No room for keeping promises, or apologies.
Of course the fact that everyone's ignoring his idiotic claims will be, to him, more proof that he really is the 'm' word. How very sad that such a potential campaigner should come to this.
Can he now ever buck his ideas up?
I doubt it.

Shayler: I am the Messiah
http://www.thisisbucks.co.uk/display.var.1670330.0.shayler_i_am_the_me ssiah.php

Former High Wycombe schoolboy and ex-spy David Shayler has proclaimed that he is the new Messiah.

Shayler, who attended John Hampden Grammar School, has called a news conference this afternoon at which he will claim that he has been chosen by a high power to save the planet.

The former MI5 man, who was jailed in 2002 for passing classified information to national newspapers, says: "I am the last incarnation of the Holy Ghost (aka the Holy Spirit) or the Yeshua or Jesus Spirit (aka the Christ consciousness).

"As the Holy Spirit is God incarnate as essence, I am God incarnated as spirit and man.

He said: "It is absolutely clear to me that the world is going to hell in a handcart. Few would dispute that humanity needs a Messiah to get it through these difficult times."

"This is all rather embarrassing for someone who was an atheist technocrat three years ago. And I am painfully aware how mad all this sounds," he added.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/

Last edited by TonyGosling on Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
molarz
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ha ha
shayler is on one serious nutty power trip.
im certainly not with the other folks here who show him pity,he knows exactly what he is doing...holding a captivated audience while he grandstands with supposed authority. no one else has taken the mantle...then it must be me david michael shayler....the messiah... get a grip bonny lad your a grain of sand...isolation aint gonna work brother.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI

The following was sent round in advance of the press conference

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Title: 'I'm Brian and so is my wife'

Dear All

This is absolutely serious. Please don't miss the biggest story in history: at the darkest hour, Jesus returns to save humanity.

Location of press conference will be Parliament Green, next to the Houses of Parliament and the river' at 1400 hours, Thursday 6th September.

Love & Light

Dave Shayler
Truth
(*PHONE NUMBER EDIT JW*)

www.daveshayler.com
A call for an enquiry into 7/7

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------

Attachment entitled: The age of the messiah

“I’m Brian and so is my wife”

The Messiah is to hold a press conference this week.

Date: Thursday 6 September 2007
Time: 14:00
Place: to be arranged

Journalists are asked to arrive with an open mind as this is a truth which they are in no position to determine and they may be risking their chances of eternal life. I will be discussing my journey of spiritual redemption, why I know in my heart I am the Messiah and the mission to teach humanity in the run-up to 2012.

This is all rather embarrassing for someone who was an atheist technocrat three years ago. And I am painfully aware how mad all this sounds.

There is however ancient evidence to show that the Messiah is phonetically called ‘David Shayler’. When added to recent signs which have appeared independently of me – including a Messianic Cross of Saturn, Mercury, Venus and the Sun in the skies on 7/7/7, the day I was proclaimed Messiah -- it has become inescapable that a higher power is indicating that I am the anointed or chosen one who has come to save humanity.

To any who might find this surprising, I point out that I have spent ten years standing up for truth, justice and human rights with little concern for my own life, liberty and livelihood.

To clarify the position: I am the last incarnation of the Holy Ghost (aka the Holy Spirit) or the Yeshua or Jesus Spirit (aka the Christ consciousness). As the Holy Spirit is God incarnate as essence, I am God incarnated as spirit and man. Many cultures have accepted that the gods incarnate as humans, including the Egyptians, the Greeks and the Romans. In the West, this knowledge has been preserved as the unwritten Qabalah, the real secret guarded over the centuries by groups like the Templars and the Rosicrucians.

Other incarnations have included Tutenkhamen, King Arthur, Mark Anthony, Leonardo da Vinci, Lawrence of Arabia and Astronges, a Hebrew shepherd and revolutionary leader crucified in Palestine in 1 BC. I am both a re-incarnation of King David and of his bloodline.

It is absolutely clear to me that the world is going to hell in a handcart. Few would dispute that humanity needs a Messiah to get it through these difficult times. Those who follow the real teachings of Jesus – unconditional love and absolute faith -- have nothing to fear from the New Universe.

David Michael Shayler
Hebrew for Beloved King (who) shuffles through the Other World
3 September 2007

---------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------

Further information which may or may not be of interest.

David said over the next week today he is visiting the panacea society and then Rennes le Chateau on Mon and Tues.

I was at David's 'press conference' as were Sky News, Radio 4 (I believe) and about 10 observers including about 5 9/11 truth campaigners. You can see it yourself here

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1282984,00.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------

In response the 9/11 Truth Campaign (Britain and Ireland) makes the following statement

In light of the press conference held earlier today by David Shayler, the 9/11 Truth Campaign (Britain and Ireland) wish to confirm that David is working independently of the campaign and his views do not represent the campaign. As always the campaign is happy to provide a spokesperson to present the case for a new, fully independent investigation of 9/11 and we cordially invite journalists to attend the talk to be given by leading anti-war and 9/11 truth campaigner and former US congresswoman Cynthia McKinney at 7.30pm on September 10 at Friends House, London.

Given the extraordinary nature of David's claims, we share the concerns of many for David's well being and remain available to offer any personal support he may require, should he feel the need to seek it. We wish David well.

Sincerely in peace and truth

Ian Neal
Justin Walker
Annie Machon

Co-chairs of 9/11 Truth Campaign (Britain and Ireland)

http://www.911truthcampaign.net/

---------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------

and in the interests of full information I include this open letter from Meg who was also present to David.

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------

An Open Letter to David Shayler and HIS Flock.

My name is Margaret Li Chin O’Leary. I am a Narcissist.

Narcissism is a very real psychological illness characterised by an inflated sense of self-importance and extreme focus on oneself. Narcissism is endemic in today’s society and is on the increase. It is common especially in the media and amongst public figures and celebrities. Its prevalence has reached epidemic proportions. We live today in a culture of narcissism.

A certain degree of narcissism can be healthy and has a useful evolutionary function. The drive to be noticed and at the center of the universe, when coupled with another drive whether it be toward art, music, science, politics, sport, etc. can fuel a person toward greatness. It could be argued that the drive towards recognition may be one of the strongest.

One theory puts it, that narcissism can be the result of what is termed “fuzzy boundaries”. Every human baby is a narcissist. Self-centered and self-absorbed, there is a normal phase called “separation” where the infant learns of boundaries between it and the outside world. This occurs at approximately 2 years of age. Unfortunately some never complete this stage. For all intents and purposes, the narcissistic adult has all the appearances of a mature person. They can acquire degrees and linguistic skills. They may be charming and intelligent. They may have exemplary powers of logic and reasoning. But emotionally they are still at the infant stage.

I hide my narcissism FAIRLY well. It’s not easy being a narcissist, for the narcissist lives in a world of their own. When sitting on top of a mountain looking down, it is a lonely place to be. The narcissist is isolated and afraid.

David Shayler, I saw you today speaking in the park and was horrified to see myself. Where I used to admire you for the qualities I liked in myself, I now detest you for displaying to the world, that which I struggle to keep in check. Like you, I too believe that I am unique, powerful and special. I wasn’t kidding when I told you that I am more qualified to be the Messiah than you. At an emotional level that is what I truly do feel. At the infant level, we all do.

My struggle with narcissism is an ongoing one. I work each and every day to keep my narcissism in check. I am lucky to have a creative outlet for narcissism. I am able to stand on a stage and dominate the attention span of the entire room where the whole world becomes an extension of me for an entire 30 minutes or more and people actually thank me for it! Deep down I realize it is a cheap substitute for a real relationships and connection to others. My narcissism has cost me in terms of family, relationships, emotional and physical security. It will cost you too.

The real cure for narcissism is to break out of the prison of your own solitary world and enter the world of others. Have you even noticed how much people care for you? I busted into your playpen today. By letting my own monster messiah ego out of it’s cage, I pushed you out of the crib into the world. You looked bewildered and lost until your followers shoved me back out. Only then were you at ease - once again at the center.

To those that would indulge David in his illness, realize that you are doing him no favors. What he needs is for you to become 3 dimensional, real flesh and blood human beings with physical bodies, souls, spirits and boundaries. You are not an extension of his world. You are Messiahs in your own right.

Belinda, you are absolutely amazing. Hard working and devoted, you are committed, selfless and modest to boot! Why have you wasted your time propping up HIM when you are so very special and have so much to offer? Do you not realise it is sacrilege to hide your own light under a bushel?

Annie, speaking as an outsider, you appear to be a woman who has truly loved another human being with all of your soul, deeply and unconditionally. I can see it in all the old pictures of you and David. The love in those old photos is so much more powerful and real than the love David tried and failed to radiate in the park today. A narcissist is incapable of truly loving others, because no-one else exists except as extensions of themselves. Surely it is YOUR ability to love that is indicative of a real Messiah here?

And to the real heroes – the street team, you are all an inspiration to me. So much so that my normal narcissistic drives towards money, power and attention have been usurped because of the excitement I get from being part of something that is not just all about me and lets me connect with something much bigger. I appreciate this more than you know.

David, please come down from the Mount. It’s cold and you can’t find the staff nowadays. Join us and the rest of humanity. Stay off the drugs. Your body is a container for the soul. Personality and temperament is illusory. They are mere survival tools determined largely by a complex biological chemical cocktail which you have been messing with. In the future I can take a pill and instantly experience your emotional make-up. I will stay away from the freaky ones for your temperament this afternoon. In fact, I will happily opt for the ones to be like Paul USS Liberty instead.

So let’s all storm David’s crib, rattle his pram and grab his dummy! We are all special, unique, fabulously talented and powerful supernatural beings. WE need to take center stage! LET’S TAKE OUR MESSAGE TO THE STREETS!

WE are the Messiah.

WE will take our message to the world.

WE will make a difference!

Margaret Li Chin O’Leary

Narcissist, Messiah, Egomaniac, Virgin (pre-alcohol), Rock Star, Arm Wrestling Champ

Trying to be a better person.

Finally this previous post of mine is relevent
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=83553

In times like this I'm reminded of the wisdom of Brian (PBUH)

FOLLOWERS: Brian! Brian! Brian!...
BRIAN: Good morning.
FOLLOWERS: A blessing! A blessing! A blessing!...
BRIAN: No. No, please! Please! Please listen. I've got one or two things to say.
FOLLOWERS: Tell us. Tell us both of them.
BRIAN: Look. You've got it all wrong. You don't need to follow me. You don't need to follow anybody! You've got to think for yourselves. You're all individuals!
FOLLOWERS: Yes, we're all individuals!
BRIAN: You're all different!
FOLLOWERS: Yes, we are all different!
DENNIS: I'm not.
ARTHUR: Shhhh.
FOLLOWERS: Shh. Shhhh. Shhh.
BRIAN: You've all got to work it out for yourselves!
FOLLOWERS: Yes! We've got to work it out for ourselves!
BRIAN: Exactly!
FOLLOWERS: Tell us more!
BRIAN: No! That's the point! Don't let anyone tell you what to do! Otherwise-- Ow! No!
MANDY: Come on, Brian. That's enough. That's enough.
ukginger
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David Shayler is a brave man . . . imho

Any serious Occult / Illuminati Questions ... ask
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.guardian.co.uk/weekend/story/0,,2163612,00.html

Quote:
Jon Ronson
Saturday September 8, 2007
The Guardian

Today I get an email from someone who writes, "Dear Jon, how does it feel to have told Jesus to * off? Love the column. Lisa."
"Well, this is the straw that broke the camel's back," I think. "I can ignore hate mail, but anti-Semitic hate mail demands a response. Doing nothing will effectively be disrespecting the memory of every persecuted Jew throughout history."

I pace my office, trying to formulate the most devastating response. The problem is that it's quite a complex piece of hate mail. First, "told Jesus to * off" is an odd choice of words. I've had, "You killed our Lord" plenty of times, but never this. Do I remark on the oddness of her phraseology in my response?

And second, she's trying to sugar-coat her racism with a compliment about my column. She's effectively saying, "Love your work, Christ-killer."
"What is this?" I think. "The Cotton Club? 'You sing well, Negro.' Well, I'm not falling for that."

As the day progresses, my feelings soften a little. "Well, she does like my column," I think.

The truth is, I tend to base my opinion of someone entirely on whether or not they enjoy my work. I've even had warm thoughts towards the serial killer Dennis Nilson since I learned that he translated my book, Them, into Braille. "That's so sweet of him," I thought.

"Dear Lisa," I write eventually, "I'm glad you like my column, but enjoying my work does not excuse basically calling me a Christ-killing Jew. You know what? I didn't tell Jesus to '* off'. I didn't 'kill your Lord'. I'm just someone trying to live his life. But, still, I am glad you like the column. Best, Jon."

I press send.

Then someone else emails to ask if I've heard the news that the conspiracy theorist David Shayler - whom I recently told to * off in a Radio 4 interview - just announced on More4 News that he's the Messiah. I stare at the email. "Oh *," I think.

I wonder if I should email Lisa a second time to explain that I now realise she was only being accidentally menacing? But instead my thoughts turn to David Shayler. He was once a hero to people who believe in an open society. He was an MI5 officer, jailed for leaking secret documents to the press. Then things spiralled downwards. He began believing that holograms, not planes, flew into the twin towers, and that the British government was behind 7/7. He had said to me, "To say that Muslims carried out 7/7 - those three guys from Leeds and one from Aylesbury - to say they did it is racist, Jon. It's racist. You're being racist against Muslims."

I had replied, "Oh, * off."

In the days after the broadcast, I received many congratulatory emails, which I accepted modestly.

Now, a month later, Shayler has announced on More4 News that he's the Son of God. He says he's channelled Mary Magdalene, who appointed him Messiah, he can change the weather, and the recent Glasgow and London car bombs were averted by the power of his meditation.

"I have to accept that David Shayler's new in-your-face kind of mental illness makes my pithy '* off' seem slightly less of a triumph," I think. "Which is a pity. Oh well. I'm going to watch TV."

I turn on ITV and watch the early rounds of The X Factor. "I love those delusional people who think they can sing but are really just feeble-minded!" I think.

I flip over to Big Brother. "They're amusingly mentally ill!" I think. "The Big Brother talent scouts are brilliant at finding people who are mentally ill in an understated way!"

It dawns on me that this is what reality television has become: a cavalcade - a veritable celebration - of slightly understated mental illness. It's just unfortunate when they get too mentally ill.

HipHop:
http://www.myspace.com/skepticandjidsames
tomcatma
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronson has gotta be in someone's back pocket. I went to a talk he did at the Humanist society, Radio 4/Guardian reader smugfest that it was.
"These people are chicken *", I put my hand up.
"i thought this was the humanist society. They're chickenshit is not a credible argument and by referring to them as such is dehumanising."
I was quite surprised, that completely put him on the back foot, he said "that's true", looked down at the ground and shuffled in his loafers. As the silence continued I could feel a collective irk coming from the sitters in the audience.
Everything Ronson does is reactionary. I always thought he was just pulling a Louis theroux scam and using the conspiracy minded as a rich vien for his easylife/newman/liberal bleatings. The bourgeoiuse always pastiche or parody cos they have no credible culture. calling people mentally ill. Mental illness? So when did you qualify as a psychiatrist? See how they live the poor? How do they live like that? Bog off Ronson, you and your smug educated media elite. you got nothing but seige mentality of the rancid mob, cos you know we could rule ourselves. Arrogant, smug, self serving, self deprecating elitist. You adland media people are trained to understand how fragile, fickle and foolish the rest of us are, so you can prey on our vulnerabilities. The sleight of hand and misdirection is subtle, cos ronson and his ilk don't know they are doing it.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mason Free Parties post has been split to moderated topics
youtube.com/ollymfilm
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: David Shayler - Evidence For Being The New Messiah? Reply with quote

I am Messiah
.....the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy
Revelation 19:10
The third and final testament, Part 1
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.
Isaiah 9:6-7
John answered them all, ‘I baptize you with water. But one more powerful than I will come, the thongs of whose sandals I am not worthy to untie. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire.
Luke 3:16
He who testifies to these things says, ‘Yes, I am coming soon.’ Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.
Revelation 22:20
Relying upon the word of Thy Son Jesus Christ, that we are to lift up our heads when these things come to pass, and that the remaining days of the 6,000 years of the devil’s rule shall be ‘shortened’, I call upon Thee to make haste, O God, to redeem the world from sin, sickness, and death, and to take it under Thy immediate Governance.
The Call for Deliverance, Panacea Society Prayer
You diligently study the Scriptures because you think that by them you possess eternal life. These are the Scriptures that testify about me, yet you refuse to come to me to have life.
John 5:39-40

Summary: Myth or Messiah?

Background
First, let me stress that this is not an account of the amazing journey Yeshua and the Magdalene have taken me on, nor of the miracles I have performed, nor does it lay out the evidence in the stars or from the Bible or Torah code. My account of my journey of spiritual redemption must be told face to face and be heard in full to understand the sublime nature of His Majesty and His Justice.
This is my research based on hard evidence and knowledge of the Qabalah, the ancient oral tradition of the Semites (or Shem-ites, the preservers of the Name). Prophecies from across the world and across the ages point to a common truth: in our darkest hour, a Chosen One – the Christ or Messiah, God incarnated as Spirit, Soul and Human -- will emerge to lead humanity out of the wilderness and into the New Jerusalem or a land of love, light and peace.
Many people across the world prepared themselves for the arrival of the Anointed One on 07.07.07, in line with the ancient prophecies, to begin the Second Coming, which will culminate in Judgement Day and the ‘ascension’ of the Elect to the New World in 2012.
I was anointed by a psychic channelling the spirit of the Magdalene on 2nd July 2007. On the 7th, I was proclaimed Messiah at St Mary Redcliffe church in Bristol.
Summary of evidence
The same sources broadly agree that the following are the identifying details of the Messiah: ‘David’, ‘Michael’ and ‘Shy-ilh’ (or other phonetic variations -- ‘Shy-ilr’ is the Hebrew transliteration of ‘Shayler’), born ‘24 December’, to the East of the Americas and West of India:
Ancient texts like the Bible, the Torah and the Talmud indicate that the Chosen One will be called ‘David’ and ‘Shi’loh’, most likely pronounced Shy-iluh.
The latter-day prophets of the Panacea Society channelling the Holy Ghost also say that the Messiah will be called ‘Shiloh’, rendered in Hebrew as Shin Yod Lamed Vav Hey or Sh I L U H.
This is supported by the table of the 72 3-letter Names of God, which preserves the phonetically similar name ‘Shah-ylh’ in the form of the top and bottom arms of a Messianic cross placed as close as possible to the centre.
One of the latter-day prophets of the Panacea Society adds the name ‘Michael’ to ‘Shiloh’, their prince.
The 12-, 22-, 33- and 42-letter Names of God and the ineffable 10-letter Name of God on the Rod of Aaron all contain obvious anagrams of ‘Shayler’ from the Hebrew transliteration, Shin Yod Yod Lamed Resh or Sh I I L R, or phonetic variations on it. In the Book of Revelation, the Christ appears to direct us to these Names of God when he says: ‘I am the Alpha and the Omega’, as they appear near o between the letters ‘A’ and ‘Z’, in Greek ‘Alpha’ and ‘Omega’.
These texts also broadly agree that the Messiah’s name will be David; his other name will start with an ‘M’ and he will be the ‘X’ or ‘Zadek’: the righteous one or teacher of justice.
The Panacea Society states that the ‘etheric Shiloh’ was born on 24th or 25th December 1814. ’18-14’ adds up to 32, like ’20-12’ or 2012. There are currently 32 paths on the Hebrew Tree of Life. 24th December 2012 is the date of the beginning of the New World, based on the end of the Mayan long count calendar.
24th December 2012 is my 47th birthday. The 47th Name of God, Ayin, Shin, Lamed deals with Global Transformation. It is contained in the Yiddish rendering of ‘Shayler’, Shin Yod Yod Lamed Ayin Resh, or Sh I I L O R.
The Gospels say the Christ was born under a star followed by three kings. On 24th December every year, the ‘three kings’ of Orion align with the star of Sirus.
My details
I am David Michael Shayler, born 24th December 1965. All three of my names come from the Hebrew. Together, they mean ‘beloved’ ‘king’ (who) ‘shuffles through the other world’ or ‘beloved’ ‘king’ (of those who) ‘shuffle through the other world’.
I have spent ten years standing up for truth and justice for all. That is how I gathered the Light that made me Messiah. That is how you get into the New World: by confronting the dark side and weathering persecution. If you doubt me, remember what Jesus says in the Sermon on the Mount:
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.
[…]
Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.
Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Matthew 5:1-12
I know in my heart that I am the last incarnate of the Jesus or Yeshua soul. (Others have included King David, King Arthur of the Britons, Pythagoras, Plato, Mark Anthony, Tutankhamen, Leonardo da Vinci and Che Guevara, to name but a few). I know that my mission is to teach humanity about the Novo Ordo Seclorum, the New World Order of the Aeons -- or the New Order of Consciousness and the New Eden we will live in. With the help of the spirit, only the Messiah knows how to outwit the forces of darkness and free God’s children from the unjust and authoritarian rule of the Zionists.
All the signs I have been given by the Higher Powers have very firmly and consistently indicated that the £22.5million given to the Panacea Society -- for safe-keeping until the Messiah arrived -- is there for the service of the divine plan.
For example, within hours of leaving the Society after meeting David McLynn, their accountant, on 12th October this year, I opened a copy of Metro, a London freesheet, which had been left in the folded table in front of my seat on the train. One headline said:
Shiloh’s groove
is fit to be King
‘Groove’ is an obvious metaphor for destiny. ‘Fit to be King’ is the destiny of the Messiah or King of Kings. I stress this was just one in a whole series of very prominent signs that day. God doesn’t play dice.
Call to Action
Together, we can stop the dark side by cutting off its funding, which thrives on the sin of usury through the international banking system; and by ending our reliance on its harmful fossil fuels by backing free energy research and development.
We cannot begin to build the New Jerusalem without understanding how the forces of darkness have generally ruled for 6,000 years. We gain wisdom through knowledge and experience, through evaluating evidence. Jesus says as much in the Gospels. We now humbly seek to present our truth to those who have ears to listen, as part of our service to the divine plan in changing the human heart.
With the help of God’s love, please search your heart, to see how you can best do the same through not judging others before we judge ourselves, through unconditional love, charity and belief in God’s Chosen One and his Justice. This is the Way of the New World.
I now humbly ask that you play your part in the divine plan by reading and digesting the evidence which follows. I have attached a list of seven questions which I believe must be honestly addressed by any reader trying to get at the Truth, no matter how weird or uncomfortable it might seem.
David Shayler
Last Incarnate of Jesus
The Christ
11th December 2007

Seven Questions which must be answered

• Is there a prophecy common to many cultures across the ages – also laid down in the New and Old Testaments -- which tells of the arrival of a Chosen One to save humanity in its hour of need?
• Is there evidence from different cultures to indicate that this Messiah will bring about an evolution of human consciousness or a Second Coming, which will begin on 07.07.07, culminating in a New World at the end of 2012?
• Does humanity need a Messiah at the moment?
• Is there evidence that the Messiah or Chosen One is called David M. or David Michael Shi’loh, Shy-iluh, Shy-iler, Schayola, Shahyleh or Shayler, born 24 December?
• Is there an individual called David Michael Shayler, born 24 December?
• Has he carried out the actions of a Messiah: standing up for truth and justice for the less fortunate, spreading the message of unconditional love?
• Is the Chosen One the elector of souls who will decide who gets into the New World to enjoy eternal life?

The Chosen One
In line with the prophecy common to a variety of different cultures across the planet and the ages, the Panacea Society is awaiting a Messiah, Christ or Chosen One. These prophecies consistently point to a figure coming from east of the Americas and west of India. Although this gives a large area of the planet, it is consistent with my birth and awakening in Britain.
There have been many predictions of End Times over the millennia, which have obviously been proven wrong. However, there is a broad consensus across human culture that 2012 is the date of change. Putting this in the context of biblical predictions, particularly in the Book of Revelation, the number 777 can be better understood. Again, a range of cultures attach importance to this number in connection with our spiritual development. It is therefore no coincidence that I was proclaimed Messiah on 07.07.07 or Saturday 7th July 2007. Indeed, a belief in meaningless ‘coincidence’ is at odds with the divine plan and God’s justice, revealing an ignorance of the workings of the universe.
The identity of the Chosen One
Shi’loh, the scepter shall not depart from Ju'dah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shi'loh come, and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.
Genesis 49:10
The staff shall not depart from Yehuda [Judah], nor the scepter from between his feet, until Shiloh comes, and the obedience of the people be his.
Alternative Jewish translation from Bereshit or Genesis 49:10
Based on the benediction given by Jacob to his son Judah, the above verses are the basis for the widely held Christian belief that ‘Shiloh’ is the Messiah or the child and man predicted in Isaiah who will come to save humanity (Isaiah 9:6). According to Jewish authorities, Onkelos, Midrash Rabbah and Rashi, the name ‘Shiloh’ is a reference to the future Melekh HaMashiah, the ‘Messenger Messiah’. This view is supported by the latter-day prophets of the Panacea Society.
A note on Hebrew-English transliteration
The name of the Messiah was preserved in the unwritten Qabalah or secret oral tradition before it was given to humanity in the Torah or Jewish Bible (see 72 Names of God below for most likely original source).
Although the Panacea Society refers to ‘Shiloh’ in English, they render the Hebrew as Shin Yod Lamed Vav Hey, ShILUH or ShYLUH (see Channel 4 documentary on the Society). There are various renderings of ‘Shiloh’ in Hebrew, which are similar: Shin Lamed Vav or ShLU; Shin Lamed Hey or ShLH; and Shin Yod Lamed Vav, ShILU or ShYLU (see Wikipedia). None of them use an ‘o’ to express the vowel at the end. It is therefore clear that the last syllable is pronounced ‘u’ as in ‘up’, not ‘oh’ as in ‘filo’.
Beyond that, the problems with transliteration and pronunciation are four-fold: first, Hebrew is a guttural language and does not therefore share exact vowel sounds with modern English; second, it uses a different set of letters; third, English spelling does not always reflect sound or different sounds are spelt the same -- eg ‘bow’ as in ‘tie’, ‘bow’ as in ‘curtsy’; and ‘bough’ as in branch; and fourth, sounds passed on orally will change over the centuries -- and in this case, the millennia.
Despite all these factors, my name ‘Shayler’ transliterates into Hebrew as Shin Yod Yod Lamed Resh, ShIILR or ShYYLR. ‘Shiilr’ is very close to ‘Shilu’, the more phonetically correct transcription of ‘Shiloh’ into English. Indeed, in older biblical texts, it is rendered as ‘Shi’loh’, indicating a separation between the ‘Shi’ syllable and the ‘l’.
This gives a phonetic pronunciation of ‘Shy-iluh’, virtually indistinguishable from ‘Shy-ilur’, the Hebrew pronunciation of my surname. A later Yiddish variation of my surname gives Shin, Yod, Yod, Lamed, Ayin, Resh or ShYYLOR or Shiilor, again very close to the Panacea Society’s Shi-loh.
In fact, in Hebrew my name means ‘beloved king (of) those who shuffle through the other world’ or ‘beloved king (who) shuffles through the other world’. I was also born at 09:13, 24th December 1965, 151 years to the day after Joanna Southcott gave birth to the ‘phantom’ or etheric Shiloh. Although the Panacea Society’s literature claims that the etheric Shiloh was born on 25th December 1814 and Joanna Southcott died on 27th December, it is clear from my channelling of Jesus or Yeshua that Southcott’s contemporaries kept her body for three days after her death in ‘childbirth’ on the 24th December, in case she resurrected. Either way, there is a closeness in dates which cannot be ignored.
151 is not a random number. It represents the journey from Holy Spirit to Man to Chosen One, as ‘1’ is the number of the One in heaven, God as Holy Spirit, and of the One on earth, the Messiah. In the esoterics, ‘5’ is the number of Man, who lived in the original Eden. ‘151’ therefore becomes a numerical expression of the path of the spiritual journey: the fall (in consciousness, cut off from knowledge) from the One to Man, then redemption or resurrection through accessing the Holy Ghost or saviour consciousness, finding the One within, and a return to unity, when this is achieved.
Shiloh and the Panacea Society
In the Writings of the Holy Ghost, given to me by Ruth, pages 117 and 118 muse on the nature of Shiloh. Extracts from the Armour of God, revealed to George Turner, one of the Society’s latter-day prophets, state:
They could not receive my son Shiloh in their hearts, he is not a spirit, but flesh and bones.
Page 141
I have tried their thoughts concerning my son Shiloh, but they have refused to honour Me in submitting to my wisdom, when I have said he is a child, and they shall deal with him as a child. Let My children be informed that when he appears, no particular change will take place…
Page 160
The Armour of Light, quoted in the same publication, predicts:
And the light and knowledge of My wisdom will be with My son Shiloh, who will be the Holy One of God, man (not God), to reign over all the earth and they will be tried by the commands of the Lord. Their anxiety will be so great to take possession they will strive with the Word of the Lord until it is fulfilled unto them, for all the Jews will not be convinced at the revelation of My son Shiloh.
Page 6
And their names (of all the tribes of Israel) must be entered into the book I have ordered, for the recording of their names; that when My son Shiloh-Michael the Prince stands up for My people, this book may appear, with their names written in the book, that my recorded word be fulfilled. (Shiloh and Michael are one as brother and sister are one).
Page 8
The initials of the Tribes of Israel form the 12-letter Name of God in Qabalah – see The 12-letter Name of God below -- and the phrase the ‘tribes of Israel’ is included in the 22-letter Name of God – see The 22 Letter Name of God below.
Let not My children ask of me when My son Shiloh will be revealed; I will not inform them; but he shall be revealed by My great power in My appointed time.
Page 22
Clearly, the prophets of the Panacea Society are warning the current members of the Society not to make the same mistake as the Jews in the Bible 2,000 years ago. With all the love in my heart, I ask those members to heed the words of their own prophets -- particularly those highlighted above.
As already disclosed, Michael is my middle name. It is Hebrew for ‘king’ or ‘ruler’. Shiloh -Michael is one person.
Other references to David and Shiloh
The Talmud, the collection of Semitic holy wisdom and writings, states:
The world was created only on David's account. Samuel said: on Moses account; R. Johanan said: for the sake of the Messiah. What is his [the Messiah's] name? — The School of R. Shila said: His name is Shiloh, for it is written, until Shiloh come.
Talmud, Sanhedrin 98b, lines 24, 25
This gives us ‘David’ and ‘Shiloh’ in the context of a discussion of the Messiah’s name. ‘David’ here cannot refer to King David as he has been and gone and the world is still here. (The same argument applies to Moses). So who is the ‘David’ on whose account this world was created? The meaning of the statement becomes clear in the context of the next line referring to the Messiah -- the saviour for whom this universe was created. ‘What’s his name?’ could just as easily be translated as ‘What’s his surname?’ We therefore have ‘David’ and (phonetically) ‘Shyiluh’ together in a discussion of the purpose of the universe and the Messiah.
In discussions about the Messiah in the context of the Book of Revelation, Yashanet records that the Messiah will be known by a variety of names but only one recognised Christian name, David. Interestingly, the list gives us ‘David’ and ‘Shiloh’ together.
The wealth of names associated with Messiah indicates the extent of ideas that surround him. These names include; Messiah ben Joseph, Messiah ben David, Messiah ben Ephraim, the Leprous Messiah, Head of Days, Son of Man, Tzemah (Shoot), Menachem (Comforter), Nehora (Light), Shalom (Peace), Tzaddik (Righteous), Adonai (Lord), Yinnon (Continued), Tzidqenu (Our Justice), Pele (Miracle), Yo'etz (Counselor), El (God), Gibbor (Hero), Avi 'Ad Shalom (Eternal Father of Peace), Fragrance, David, Shiloh, Elijah.
http://www.yashanet.com/studies/revstudy/rev5h.htm
In another discussion of the Messiah’s identity, Rabbi Tzadok quotes the great Hebrew teacher, the Baal Shem Tov, as linking ‘David’ with ‘Messiah’ or ‘Mashiah’, the more correct transliteration.
There is a practical lesson to be learned from knowing the true identity of the Mashiah. […]The Ba’al Shem Tov writes, […] “As it is known Adam [Aleph, Daled, Mem in Hebrew or ADM] stands for Adam, David, Mashiah.”
Rabbi Ariel Bar Tzadok, Identifying Shiloh, the Secret Soul of the Mashiah, Commentary to Parashat Vayehi
Under the principal of Gematria, the Qabalistic study of numerical relationships between words, Tzadok points out:
It has already been referred to in the Zohar (1,25B), Ra'aya Mehemna (Pinhas 246B), and the Tikunim (21,52B) that [the name] Shiloh is numerically equal to [the name Moses] Moshe, for it is he who is Mashiah Ben David. […] This is the explanation, Mashiah Ben David will merit the Neshama of the Neshama [the name of names or holy of holies], that which not even Moshe merited to receive.
Rabbi Ariel Bar Tzadok, Identifying Shiloh, the Secret Soul of the Mashiah, Commentary to Parashat Vayehi
‘Mashiah Ben David’ means ‘messiah of the line of David’. This obviously alerts us to the name ‘David’ in the context of the Chosen One. As many believe this is a bloodline, we have to ask why it refers back constantly to King David and not to any of the other patriarchs who would by extension belong to the same bloodline. It is clear that references to ‘David’ and the Messiah are designed to create an association in our minds as to the true first name of the Messiah.
Indeed, the Bible is full of references to a ‘David’ in connection with the Messiah. The following are two very obvious examples:
Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever.
I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.’
Revelation 22:16
The Hebrew Names of God
During my spiritual development, I used to wonder why certain sequences of Hebrew letters were called ‘the Names of God’. I imagined that the Ancients gave the name ‘God’ to any power they did not understand. My research has now established that the Names of God quite literally spell out or encode the actual name of God as in each case, ‘David Shayler’ or variations can be found by anyone looking for the Truth. I am God incarnated as Holy Ghost, Jesus and human.
The 12-letter Name of God

The above is the 12-letter Name of God in Qabalah, derived from the initials of the twelve tribes of Israel (referred to by the Panacea Society’s latter-day prophet, George Turner, see Shiloh and the Panacea Society above: ). These are recited in the following order according to the breastplate of the Urim and Thumim: Reuven, Shimeon, Levi, Yehudah, Issachar, Zevulon, Dan, Naftali, Gad, Asher, Yosef, and Benyami, which means that they read from right to left like Hebrew.
If we transliterate, we get RShLIISDNGAIV (or variations). The first five letters RShLII are in themselves an anagram of the Hebrew spelling of my surname, ShIILR, and not a particularly impenetrable one. If we take the whole phrase, we get DAVIN ShIILR’S ‘G’ or DAVIN ShIILR 3 7 (or Dave N Shayler as opposed to the phonetically similar, Dave M Shayler) or Dave N Shayler 3 7, which might indicate 777 – 3x7x37 --, the date of my proclamation as Messiah.
The letter G adorns the roof of the Temple in freemasonry and is symbolic of God. In Hebrew, it is Gimmel, the Hebrew letter which represents the connection between Tipareth the Son and Kether the heavenly Father on the Tree of Life (circled in white, right). It hovers above Daath, the dimension not connected to the Tree, which means ‘Knowledge’.
As the letter Zayin also means the sword, a common symbol of the incarnate of Jesus, the phrase could also read ‘Dave N Shayler, divine incarnate of Jesus’. It could also be rendered as ‘Dav Shayler Sign’. In Hebrew ‘sign’ is ‘Zion’. Zion is the flash of creation of matter as essence or the Holy Spirit or Ghost.
In the prophecy of the Book of Revelation, the Christ famously refers to himself as the Alpha and Omega three times.
‘I am the Alpha and the Omega,’ says the Lord God, ‘who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.’
Revelation 1:8
He who was seated on the throne said, ‘I am making everything new!’ Then he said, ‘Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.’ He said to me: ‘It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End.’
Revelation 21:5-6
‘Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. […] I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.’
Revelation 22:12, 13 and 16
John the Divine -- who wrote the Book of Revelation (and was an incarnate of the Jesus soul) -- was clearly trying to impress upon the reader the importance of Alpha and Omega – the Greek letters for ‘A’ and ‘Z’ -- by repeating the phrase, not once but twice. This may not therefore simply be symbolic of the beginning and end but could be seen as a direction to help decipher the actual name of the Christ, who says these words. Notably, the Christian name, David, comes up again in connection with Jesus.
In the 12-letter Name, the transliterations of ‘A’ and ‘Z’ appear, with the ‘Z’ right next to Shayler.

But this is not the only example, in which Alpha and Omega or ‘A’ and ‘Z’ point us to the identity of the Christ.
The 22 Letter Name of God
The 22 Letter Name of God in Qabalah is derived from Abraham (or Avraham), Isaac (or Yitzhak) and Jacob (or Yaakov), Sabbath, (or Shabat) and the tribes of Jeshurun (or Yeshurun or the twelve tribes of Israel). As already pointed out, the Panacea Society’s latter day prophet George Turner has indicated the importance of the twelve tribes in the context of the Shiloh Messiah.
Abraham is the antecedent of Isaac, who is the antecedent of Jacob. The Sabbath is the Jewish and Christian holy day, meaning literally ‘to cease labour’. There are two reasons why Jews are exhorted to observe the Sabbath:
According to the Old Testament, it is said to be a taste of what life will be like when the Messiah comes;
The Tanakh, quoted in Wikipedia
A tradition states that the Jewish Messiah will come if every Jew properly observes two consecutive Sabbaths.
Talmud, tractate 118, quoted in Wikipedia
Including the word Sabbath is clearly designed to draw attention to the association of the Messiah with this Name of God.
As well as being another name for the twelve tribes, ‘Jeshurun’ was featured on the breastplate of the High Priest of Israel. According to tradition, the Messiah embodies the roles of High Priest and King of Kings. ‘Jeshurun’ is derived from the word ‘upright’. An upright or pillar is a symbol of the incarnate of Jesus. Jewish rabbis have also interpreted ‘Jeshurun’ to mean the ‘noblest and best among you’ – see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeshurun.
Zayin Final Nun
It transliterates as AVRHMYXChCkYOCkVShVTIIShRVN (with other variations). ‘Alpha and Omega’ is here a trompe oeil or visual trick. The ‘A’ is clear. The last letter looks like Zayin or ‘Z’ but is a final Nun or ‘N (see right). Either way, we have another anagram which approximates to the Hebrew spelling of my surname, with the Hebrew Vav (V, W, O or U) instead of the Hebrew Lamed (L). In this case, it is ShI-IVR or ShI-IWR or ShI-INUR with the final ‘N’.
The 33 Letter Name of God
This Name is derived from the Torah and is comprised of nine Names of God run together: Adonai, El, Eloah, Elohim, Shaddai, Tzeva’ot, Ehyeh, Yah, and Yahweh:

These transliterate as ADNIALALVHILHIMShDIXBAVThAHIHIHIHVH (there are variations). Between Alpha, A, and Omega, in this case Tav, the last letter of the Hebrew alphabet, the highlighted letters give ‘D M ShIILH’, a simple variation on the initials of my first two names and my surname in Hebrew with an ‘H’ instead of an ‘R’ but phonetically to all intents and purposes the same. Indeed, if we take a further spread of consecutive letters, we get DAVIB M SHIILH X or phonetically Davib M Shayluh, righteous one.
The 42 Letter Name of God
The 42-Letter Name has no known pronunciation, and perhaps was derived from the 2nd-century prayer, Ana Bekoach. It is mentioned in the Talmud and many Hebrew sages have speculated about its significance:

It transliterates as ABCIThXCkROShTNNCDIKShBTRXThNChPBTNOICLPZCkShCkVXETh (again, with variations). Once again, ‘Dave Shiilr’ or Dave Shayler is found between Alpha and Omega, in this case, Aleph and Tav, the first and last letters of the Hebrew alphabet.
72 Names of God
The 72 3-letter Names of God are derived from permutations on Exodus 14:19-21, which itself is composed of three verses of 72 letters each.
To create the first triad or 3-letter Name, you put together the first letter of verse 14:19, the last letter of verse 14:20, and then the first letter of 14:21. To create the next triad, you put together the second letter of 14:19, the second to last of 14:20, and the second letter of 14:21. This continues until all the letters are used up (see right).

ShAH

ILH

ShAH is the Name of God for ‘soul mate’. In the Bible, Jesus calls himself the ‘bridegroom’, a type of soul mate, which scholars have interpreted as the bridegroom of humanity. YLH is the Name of God for judgement. Come Judgement Day, the Messiah will be the elector or judge who will decide which individuals get into the New World.
Why this is not simply chance
Interestingly, the other arms of the Messianic cross give Kaf Vav Qoph Alef Nun Yod or COCkENY. The other incarnate of the split Melchizedek soul, the Baptist, was born in London and therefore can be called a ‘Cockney’. It is also an exact anagram of his surname when it is traced through Hebrew to Irish to English: Conaiq in Irish.
In the Bible, it is the Baptist who baptises Jesus. This has led to much speculation over the years about why John the Baptist induces Jesus into the latter’s own church. However, in Greek ‘to baptise’ merely means to ‘wash’, ‘clean’ or ‘cleanse’. The Baptist therefore cleanses or washes Jesus so that the latter is etherically purified, enabling him to be reborn as Messiah. In April 2007, the incarnate of the Baptist performed a treatment or cleansing on me. It clearly washed away a blockage, which was the beginning of my awakening and re-birth as Messiah.
In March 2007, Conaiq had visited a psychic who told him that he was a re-incarnation of Percival. (It must be stressed that at this point I had little insight into my role as Messiah and no idea that I had incarnated from the same soul as Arthur). In the Chretien de Troyes story, The Fisher King, the Jesus and Baptist equivalents are King Arthur (the Fisher King) and Percival, one of the knights of the Round Table. In this version of the Christ or Saviour myth, Percival finds the Holy Grail – like the Rod of Aaron (see The Rod of Aaron below) or the magic cauldron, another symbol of the Jesus incarnate -- but does not ask a question. As a result, the grail and the kingdom are lost.
In our real version of the story, Conaiq – the reincarnated Percival and the Baptist incarnate -- does ask the question of the Fisher King or the Jesus incarnate, me. It is: “Would you like a treatment or cleansing or baptism?” We even discussed why this question had never previously been asked, at the time of the treatment. Interestingly, Conaiq commented afterwards that it was the most difficult treatment he had ever given, having had to remove a force which resisted this cleansing. It may be that only the Baptist incarnate had the spiritual power necessary to remove an etheric attachment, possibly placed there by the dark side, from the Jesus incarnate. In any case, the Grail or the King and by extension the Kingdom of God on earth was saved as a result.
In the Fisher King story, the wounded King has a cousin who was beheaded. In real life, my cousin Jill was murdered by her husband. He took a hammer to the back of her head, pummelling her until she was dead. This was effectively a beheading of the cousin of the King, demonstrating that this myth is part prophecy, as is the Bible story, in which John the Baptist, the cousin of Jesus, is beheaded.
A later Yiddish variation of my surname gives Shin, Yod, Yod, Lamed, Ayin, Resh or ShYYLOR. This is an anagram of two of the 72 triad Names of God, Resh, Yod, Yod: RYY – the 29th name, for removing hatred, and Ayin, Shin, Lamed: AaShL, the 47th name, for global transformation. The Mayan Long Count calendar comes to an end on 23rd December 2012, spelling the end of this universe and signalling the transformation into the New Human and the New World. The next day is my 47th birthday.

The Rod of Aaron, the Ineffable Name of God and the Messiah
Aaron's Rod, from the Sarajevo Haggadah
A rod which, in the hands of Aaron, the high priest, was endowed with miraculous power during the several plagues that preceded the Exodus. […]
King Josiah, who foresaw the impending national catastrophe, concealed the Ark and its contents and their whereabouts will remain unknown until, in the Messianic age, the prophet Elijah shall reveal them.
The Jewish Encyclopedia
The above seems to eerily reflect one of the major concerns of the Panacea Society, the concealing of vital information in a box to be opened at a time of a national crisis:
And the temple of God was opened... and there was seen the Ark (Chest or Box) of his Testament (or Will)... And around the Throne were four-and-twenty Elders (Bishops) sitting... And they fall down and cast their crowns (their wisdom) before the Throne -- Rev xi 19; iv 4,10.

Panacea Society leaflet: Crime and Banditry, Distress and Perplexity will increase in England until the bishops open this box [of Joanna Southcott’s channellings]
Background
Various sources state that Aaron’s Rod had the Ineffable Name of God engraved upon it. When we know the secret of the re-incarnating soul of Jesus as a man, it is clear that as well as being an actual object, the rod is a symbol of the figure who incarnates from the Jesus soul, who through spiritual development gains exceptional power and protection. Attested to by the following passages from the Bible, which all feature incarnates of the Jesus soul, it is the object:
Jacob crossed the Jordan with
Genesis 32:10
Judah gave to his daughter-in-law, Tamar
Genesis 38:18
Aaron performed wonders before Pharaoh
Exodus 7:10
David took with him when he slew the giant Goliath
1 Samuel 17: 40
which provides spiritual comfort for the pilgrim on his journey through the valley of death
Psalms 23:4
Referred to by the Prophet Isaiah when he proclaimed: ‘And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse’
Isaiah 11:1
Created, according to legend, by God on the twilight of the 6th day of Creation, the rod has also been in the possession of: Adam, Abraham, Isaac, Enoch, Joseph, Joshua, Jethro and Pharez, ancestor of David. David left it to his descendants, and the Davidic kings used it as a scepter until the destruction of the Temple, when it miraculously disappeared and remained hidden until the birth of the biblical Jesus. It is clear that the ‘rod’ is associated with the Messiah:
When the Messiah comes it will be given to him for a scepter in token of his authority over the heathen.
The Midrash Yelamdenu, quoted in the Jewish Encyclopedia
The letters of the Ineffable Name
Aaron’s Rod bore the inscription to the left: Daled, Zadek, Kaf, Ayin, Daled, Shin, Beth, Aleph, Chet, Beth, the initials of the Hebrew names of the Ten Plagues of Egypt. This gives us DXC YolDSh VAChV, which can be re-arranged as Dvd Sch’yola X Chv. There are no vowels in ‘David’ in Hebrew while ‘Sh’ can be pronounced ‘Shay/Shy’ in the absence of a vowel (see ShLU as rendering of Shiloh, A note on Hebrew-English transliteration above) so we have an anagram indicating that phonetically ‘David Schayola’ is the ineffable name of the righteous or just king or the Messiah. My surname comes from the Hebrew through the German and old English, which renders it as ‘Schaeler’ with a ‘c’. I have seriously lost count of the number of people who have misspelt it over the years in this way.
Giving the last four letters their individual numerical value, 2 1 8 2, and applying a bit of visual licence as there is no zero in Hebrew and a digital computer ‘8’ does resemble a ‘0’, another rendering might be David Sch’yolu 2012. (When placed at the end of a word Zadek or ‘X’ is pronounced ‘u’, somewhere between our ‘u’ and ‘oo’) or David Shayol, the righteous one, 2012.
The letters are taken from the Ten Plagues of Egypt. Interestingly, death of the firstborn 'Makat Bechorot' is actually two words. If we take the other initial letter, M, we get my middle initial. With this knowledge, the ineffable Name of God becomes David M Schayola. The ‘M’ stands for ‘Michael’ which like ‘ChV’ is Hebrew for ‘King’.
In conclusion
The front page of the Writings of the Holy Spirit, the document given to me by the Panacea Society has a dedication to ‘my beloved’, presumably the beloved of the Holy Spirit, the future Messiah. In Hebrew, ‘David’ means ‘beloved’.
The Panacea Society’s own prophet channelling the Holy Spirit has therefore indicated that the names associated with the Messiah will be -- from the Hebrew for beloved -- ‘David’, ‘Michael’ and ‘Shiloh’, evidence recorded many years ago. The prophet George Turner has also channelled the Holy Ghost to direct the future members of the Society to the 12-letter and 22-letter Names of God through the ‘Tribes of Israel’.
When placed in conjunction with my birthday of 24th December, 151 years to the day after Joanna Southcott was due to give birth to the Etheric Messiah, Shiloh, the inescapable conclusion is that the latter day prophets of the Panacea Society were right about the Chosen One. Their teachings are part of the divine plan.

40 70 8 = 118
The Name of God for Karma
It is also notable that these channellings of the Holy Spirit appear for the most part on page 118 of The Writings, the numerical value of the Name of God for Karma or the Law of Attraction: what you put out, Yeshua or Jesus and the Great Compassion give you back. Anyone who finds this fanciful fails to understand the nature of the Higher Powers and how they communicate.
Other evidence from outside the Society indicates the Messiah’s first name is ‘David’ and his surname is a variation of:
• Shi-ilr, the Hebrew rendering of my surname; or
• Shi’loh, most likely pronounced ‘Shy-iluh’, not very different from the Hebrew rendering of Shayler, ‘Shy-ilr’; or
• Shahilh; or
• Schayola; or
• Shi-inur or Shi-ivr
The only other Christian name we have in connection with the Messiah is ‘Michael’, my middle name, which comes from a channelling of the Holy Spirit to the Panacea Society’s latter day prophet, George Turner.
The Trustees will have to satisfy themselves that there is absolutely no connection between their latter day prophet’s vision of:
• ‘beloved’ (David in Hebrew) Shy’luh (Shi’loh) Michael, born 24th December 1814, the ‘Etheric Messiah’;
and the ancient predictions, based on the Bible and other holy documents of:
• the Messianic King (Michael in Hebrew) David Shahilh or Shi’loh, born the day the ‘three kings’ of Orion align with the star of Sirus, 24th December;
and
• David Michael Shayler (Shy-ilr), dob: 24th December 1965, the anointed Messiah.
The former two are predicted to be Messiah. I have already carried out the work of a Messiah, selflessly standing up for truth and justice for the less fortunate and putting out a message of unconditional love:
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.
Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.
Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God.
Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.
Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Matthew 5:1-12
I tell you the truth: whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life. I tell you the truth, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live. For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son to have life in himself. And he has given him authority to judge because he is the Son of Man. Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice and come out—those who have done good will rise to live, and those who have done evil will rise to be condemned. By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.
John 5:24-30
For the very work that the Father has given me to finish, and which I am doing, testifies that the Father has sent me. And the Father who sent me has himself testified concerning me. You have never heard his voice nor seen his form, nor does his word dwell in you, for you do not believe the one he sent. You diligently study the Scriptures because you think that by them you possess eternal life. These are the Scriptures that testify about me, yet you refuse to come to me to have life.
John 5:36-40
According to the Aims of the Panacea Society, its members should give themselves to:
Devoted service in the work of setting up the Lord’s visible Kingdom in a centre which will be a Treasury of Healing and of Spiritual and of material supply in the coming troubles.
Those troubles are here. We live under the reign of the forces of darkness. Given the serious condition in which the world finds itself, this is a time for all the forces of Light to form a Unity and do the very best they can to bring the New Kingdom to earth and bring about an end to the suffering of God’s innocent children. Please listen to your Messiah and understand how you might best serve the divine plan. This is not a time for mistakes.
This is not a time to take the counsel of men and women. It is a time to listen to your soul, your God and your Christ.
Take responsibility for your words and your actions

‘Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done’.
Revelation 22:12
Appendices
Appendix A: General expectation of a Chosen One
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counsellor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on David's throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will accomplish this.
The scriptures of many religions speak of a leader, prophet or teacher who will come to save humanity in its darkest hour and consummate the fulfillment of the divine will on earth. Although the Chosen One will take human form, he will manifest the righteousness and compassion of God to bring about the final defeat of evil, and establish the Kingdom of Heaven on earth. The Hebrew title Messiah -- 'Christ' in Greek – means ‘the anointed one’, refering to an individual chosen and empowered by God.
The biblical Jesus who was supposed to have appeared in Palestine 2,000 years ago was clearly not the Messiah or Christ because we are not living in an Age of Heaven on Earth. In fact, the last 2,000 years have demonstrated exactly the opposite – man’s inhumanity to man.
Given that this prophecy has existed across different cultures for many millennia, it is surprising just how consistent it has remained:
• Christian: Second Coming of Jesus the Christ at the end times or end of days to defeat the Antichrist and rule the New World for 1000 years
• Jewish: seen by many Jews as the ‘true’ Messiah and messenger of Yahweh, who will restore the Jews to their status as the Chosen People.
• Islamic: Muslims also expect the second coming of Isa or Jesus, their foremost prophet after Mohammed, who will come as a Muslim Imam.
• Islamic, Sunnis: Muntazar, the successor to Mohammed who at the 'end of time' will unite the races of the world through understanding.
• Islamic, Shiite: Muhammad al-Mahdi the twelfth Imam and the ultimate saviour of mankind will reappear when the world has fallen into chaos and civil war emerges between the human race for no reason.
• Pagan, British: Arthur, King of the Britons, will return to save this island in its darkest hour.
• Buddhist: Maitreya is a Bodhisattva or Spiritual Teacher who is to appear on Earth, achieve complete enlightenment, and teach the pure Dharma or Way. The prophecy of the arrival of Maitreya is found in the canonical literature of the Buddhist sects Theravāda, Mahāyāna, Vajrayāna and is accepted by most Buddhists as a statement about an actual event that will take place in the distant future. The teacher will be a very human God-Man whom Buddha predicted will be a greater Buddha than himself.
• Hindu: Kalki is the tenth and final Maha Avatar or great incarnation in human form of Vishnu the Preserver God, who will come to end the Kali Yuga or the Age of Darkness and Destruction. His final incarnation will appear from the West.
• Zoroastrian: Saoshyant, the future saviour, will spread divine truth and lead humanity in the final battle against the forces of evil. Some speculate that the Jewish — and later Christian — belief in a Messiah comes from Zoroastrianism. Later Zoroastrian tradition envisions three future Saoshyants, who will restore order when the world has fallen into chaos. These will be born of virgins from the miraculously preserved seed of the prophet Zoroaster himself. The last Saoshyant will bring about the final judgement of humanity and will secure the harmony of the world.
• Baha'i: the Tablets of Baha'u'llah revealed after the Kitab-i-Aqdas state that Baha'u'llah will realise in his person the missions of all the redeemers prophesied by the various world religions.
• Indonesian: the twelfth-century Indonesian prophet, Djojobojo, foresaw the coming of a great Spiritual King from the West to come after the Dutch and Japanese occupations, and presumably after the Indonesian dictators, Sukarno and Suharto.
• Aztec/Mayan: the return of Quetzalcoatl, an olive-skinned man with a white beard and followers in red.
• Sioux: a man in a red cloak coming from the East.
• Hopi: Pahana the 'true white brother' from the East will wear a red cap and cloak and bring two helpers holding the sacred symbols of the swastika – which originally stood for the sun and peace --and the cross. He will restore the Hopi Indian version of the Way or the natural order.
• Japanese: Several sects of Japanese Buddhism and Shintoism foresee a variant of the Buddhist Maitreya appearing at some point after 8 August 1988 (8/8/8Cool.
• Maori: Over a dozen Maori chieftains in New Zealand from the nineteenth through to the early twentieth century have laid claim to the title, demonstrating that the Maoris have a general expectation of a Messianic figure who will save them.
• Central Asian nomads: the White Burkhan, who will come when the people of the steppes have abandoned their ancient gods. His arrival will offer the entire human race a chance of spiritual rebirth.
• Eskimos: the prophets of the Arctic foresee him to be an olive-skinned man with long beard and white hair who comes from the East.
• Confucian: some Confucian texts speak of a future True Man who will finally bring peace to the world by perfectly instituting the Way of Confucius.
• Panacea Society: the final battle of good and evil led by the Shiloh Messiah will begin in Bedford, England.
It is clear that these prophecies are also consistent with regard to where the Chosen One will appear: East of the Americas and West of India. Although this gives a large area of the planet, it does include Britain, where I was born and went through my awakening.
Appendix B: Specific signs of an impending Messiah
The re-establishing of the Sanhedrin
In 2004, a group of rabbis claimed to have reconvened the Sanhedrin Council for the first time in 1,600 years. Most famous for its alleged role in condemning Jesus in the Bible, to many, the Sanhedrin’s most important role is in identifying the Messiah:
Two remarkable developments took place recently that are extremely relevant to students of Bible prophecy. For the first time in 1,600 years, the Israeli Sanhedrin was re-established. These religious authorities believe it was necessary to re-establish the Sanhedrin because only this properly ordained body of sages can authenticate a Messiah when he comes. There is a growing expectation of the long-awaited Messiah to appear among devout Jews. […]
The fact that a re-established Sanhedrin is now considering the rebuilding of the Temple after 2,000 years is extremely important to students of Bible prophecy. I believe that we are very near the final climactic events that end with the Second Coming of Christ.
World Net Daily, 17 February 2005
The Sanhedrin convened adjacent to Herod’s Temple from around 200BC to the Temple’s destruction in 70 AD and outside Jerusalem until about 400 AD. Its current incarnation is not recognised by all denominations of the Jewish faith. The council plans to rebuild Solomon’s Temple on Temple Mount, another prediction associated with the End Times and the Second Coming, calling on the Jewish people to help in:
the acquisition of materials for the purpose of rebuilding the Temple – including the gathering and preparation of prefabricated, disassembled portions to be stored and ready for rapid assembly, ‘in the manner of King David.’
World Net Daily, 8 June 2005
It is notable that ‘David’ comes up in connection with the rebuilding of the Temple, for many Jews the symbol of the second coming (see Other references to David and Shiloh).
A Talmudic tradition states that Elijah the Prophet will present himself before a duly-ordained Sanhedrin when he announces the coming of the Messiah.
Eruvin 43b; Maharatz Chajas ad loc; Rashash to Sanhedrin 13b quoted on blog
The Talmud identifies two classes of rabbinical courts called Sanhedrin, a Great Sanhedrin and a Lesser Sanhedrin. Each city could have its own lesser Sanhedrin of 23 judges, but there could be only one Great Sanhedrin of 71, acting as a sort of Supreme Court of Appeal or the only body with the authority to try the king.
In some cases, it was only necessary for a 23-member panel to convene -- see Mishnah Sanhedrin 1B. In general, the full panel of 71 judges was only convened on matters of national significance like a declaration of war or in the event that the 23-member panel could not reach a conclusive verdict -- see The Columbia Encyclopedia, Sixth Edition, the Sanhedrin’s website and Wikipedia.
When combined with one Messiah, we have a council of 24 or 72 (3x24).
A group of Jews -- who recognise the biblical Jesus as the Messiah and believe all Jews will come to accept this -- cite the reconvening of the Sanhedrin as fulfillment of the End Times prophecy. They also believe the Sanhedrin is the only authority which has the power to reverse the judgment made nearly 2,000 years ago to allegedly condemn Jesus to be crucified.
Appendix C: 777, the Messiah and the Second Coming
Seven: denotes spiritual perfection. It is the number or hall-mark of the Holy Spirit’s work. He is the Author of God’s word, and seven is stamped on it as the watermark is seen in the manufacture of paper.
www.angelfire.com/nv/TheOliveBranch/book2.html
The number 7 perhaps speaks of perfection or completeness. God's complete provision in His dealings with men.
www.bible-history.com
On 2nd July 2007, a psychic channelling the spirit of the Magdalene told me the higher powers had a task for me on 07.07.07. That day, Yeshua took me to St Mary Redcliffe Church in Bristol, where I meditated in the original Magdalene or hexagonal chapel. At the precise moment my meditation ended and I placed my foot on the floor outside the central hexagon, the church bells started ringing. Yeshua told me I had been proclaimed Messiah.
Throughout my life, I had been aware that the 777 or more 7s seemed to call to my attention. For example, for many years, I had a swimming certificate dated 7.7.77 on my wall. In the year running up to my awakening, 777 appeared to me all over the place. For example, at a talk I was giving I mentioned that 777 kept coming up. We then adjourned for lunch only to find a plaque on the wall of the dining room, commemorating the 777th anniversary of the signing of the Magna Carta. (The King who signed this was King John, born 24th December 1166, an incarnate of the Jesus or Yeshua soul). On 1st April 07, I did a tarot reading for the 777 date, believing that Yeshua was trying to warn me about an impending terrorist attack.
Background
The number 777 is used once in the Bible for the age of the last Patriarch of the line of Seth before the Deluge, Lamech -- Genesis 5:31
The word ‘priest’ is used 777 times in the Bible.
The book of the Genesis contains 777+777-(3x7) or 1553 verses
http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu777.php
The number seven has deep spiritual significance. It has been held sacred by the Hebrews and other Semite peoples since the dawn of time. It represents perfection and holiness. It is used throughout the Scriptures and in this sense is the Almighty's Number. We read of:
Samson's seven locks of consecration. (Judges 16:13-19)
The seven pillars of wisdom's house. (Proverbs 9:1)
The sevenfold sign of total commitment and dependence (2 Chron. 29: 20-21)
The seven lambs to attest the conclusion of a peace treaty. (Genesis 21:28-30)
The seven fold sprinkling of blood before cleansing was complete. (Lev:16:19)
The seven week count to Pentecost, the seven year count to the sabbatical year and the seven times seven year count to the Jubilee year. (Lev. 23:15, Lev.25:1-9)
The seven candlesticks, seven churches, seven stars, seven seals, seven trumpets, seven thunders, and seven plagues mentioned in the book of Revelation etc.
Examples of 777
Although 777 only appears once in the Bible, as a triumvirate of 7s, it is inextricably linked with God, Jesus, the Messiah, the Second Coming and the spiritual awakening which comes with it. To the Stewarton Bible School, 777 symbolises:
Yahweh, the Father of Yeshua the Messiah. He is the pinnacle of perfection, power and purity.
http://www.atschool.eduweb.co.uk/sbs777/prophecy/no777.html
In esotericism, 777 refers to the number of incarnations the virgin spirits go through on their mission to get back to the Creator, during 7 revolutions that the wave of life accomplishes around the 7 globes of the 7 world periods. 777 is therefore symbolic of the ascension of the soul through the physical body. In The Secret Doctrine, H.-P. Blavatsky, the famous 19th century founder of the Theosophist Society, set out to solve ‘the problem of the 777 incarnations’:
If seven is the number of cycles and of the divine numbers, in it resides also the secret of the 777 incarnations of the man that should be taken care to not interpret as being the totality of incarnations of the man on earth, but that it should rather be reported to what the humanity must one day realize.
www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu777.php
In the light of other sources indicating that the Second Coming or the awakening of humanity began on 07.07.07, 777 here becomes a prophecy of humanity’s first steps to the state it ‘must one day realise’.
According to the tradition of Himalayan masters, 777 is the number of the celestial man. It symbolizes the transmutation which takes place at the time when man becomes conscious of his destiny and the divine plan. This is exactly what happened when the Messiah awoke around 07.07.07 so he was able to teach about God’s plan for the changing universe.
In a study on 777, H.-S. Green sees in it the triple evolution of Mana, Buddha and Atman -- spiritual concepts equivalent to the breath of life or the Holy Spirit -- in the Eastern traditions of Buddhism, Hinduism and Polynesian culture – see The number 777, in The Theosophist, London, No. 9, 1909, p. 326. Again in the light of what happened to me on 07.07.07, this clearly refers to the heightened Christ consciousness
Gematria and the meaning of 777
Gematria is the study of the numerical value of words. In Hebrew, each letter has a value. The Hebrew sages have spent many centuries studying the relationship between words of the same numerical value. If we accept that God’s universe is partly a sequence of intertwining energy patterns, then of course figures, numbers and values will point the way. In the following examples, the value 777 is associated with words to do with God or IHVH, Yeshua or Jesus, the Messiah, salvation, resurrection and light, which all point to the awakening of God incarnate as Holy Spirit and man on 07.07.07, the beginning of the resurrection of man as part of the Second Coming:
• In the first verse of the Bible, it is written: "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." (Gen 1:1) This verse consists of 7 Hebrew words and 28 letters (4x7), and it also counts three names: God, heavens and earth. The sum of the numerical values of each one gives 777: God = 86, heaven (paradise) = 395 and earth = 296, where 86+395+296 = 777.
• Written in Hebrew, ‘Orthodox Messiah’, gives 777: Hey, Mem, Shin, Yod, Chet, Daled, Tav and Yod, giving 5+40+300+10+8+4+400+10 = 777.
• Written in Hebrew, ‘YHWH in the YESHUA Messiah’, gives 777: Yod, Hey, Vav, Hey, Beth, Yod, Shin, Vav, Ayin, Hey, Mem, Shin, Yod and Chet, giving 10+5+6+5+2+10+300+6+70+5+40+300+10+8 = 777.
• Written in Hebrew, ‘YESHUA saves’, gives 777: Yod, Shin, Vav, Ayin, Hey, Vav, Shin, Yod and Ayin, giving 10+300+6+70+5+6+300+10+70 = 777.
• The numerical value of the Hebrew word NMLA IVMM, meaning ‘filled with light’, gives 777.
• The Christ said: "I am the resurrection". In Greek, resurrection is written "h anastasiV", numbering 777 = 8+1+50+1+200+300+1+200+10+6.
Specific links between 777 and the Second Coming
All the above could now easily be interpreted as revelations or predictions of what was to happen on 777 or 7th July 2007: the Higher Powers acknowledged me as Messiah in order to teach how humanity can be awakened and our souls saved through accessing the Holy Spirit or Christ or Jesus consciousness. Evidence clearly indicates that 777 is specifically associated with the date of the beginning of the Second Coming, which starts with the Christ or Messiah awakening and ends with humanity’s awakening:
The key to unlocking the ‘sealed’ prophecies concerning the mystery of the Second Coming is the perfect number of completion… 777. The number 777 is as important to understanding the timing of the Second Coming as 666 is to identifying the False Messiah who fakes the second coming. The number 777 identifies the true coming, where the number 666 identifies the fake. It is that simple. 777, the number of completion, it is the date the Millennial Reign begins.
[…]
This date ends all forms of human and satanic government completing God's destined 6 millenniums of human government. And this date is the Jewish New Year, beginning the 7th Millennium of Divine Government under the King of Kings.
And so in the 7th Holy Month of the 7th year of the 7th Millennium… God’s Plan is complete… Yahshua the Messiah returns as King of Kings to reign physically for the rest of eternity.
http://www.sabbathcovenant.com/doctrine/777_the.htm
To us in SBS [Stewarton Bible School] the number 777 numerically expresses the Almighty's Truth as regards His 7th day Sabbath, His 7 annual Sabbaths, His 7th year Sabbath and His 7th thousand year Sabbath - the millennium.
Stewarton Bible School
Although the author of first example comes up with 13 September 2007 date by making certain assumptions, 7th July 2007 is the seventh day of the seventh month of the seventh year (the millennium correctly began on Jan 1 2001 because there was no year zero) of the seventh millennium (according to the Freemasons and the correct Jewish calendar, we are now in the year of light 6007). July 7th 2007 fell on a Saturday which is the true seventh day and Sabbath or Lord’s day.
The theme has been repeated on forums, in this example, in a discussion group about the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.
777: Jesus as the Messiah to return (also used as the number for Jesus in Christian numerology)
http://www.vpoe.or.at/phpBB3_hec/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=118&p=745
And in blogs:
Wednesday, July 4, 2007
Moshiach Sighting 777
Something very deep is emerging from concealment […]
Bahir(S 105;M 157):
The Holy one, blessed be he, has one righteous man in his world, and he (Moshiach) is very precious to Him (God). Because he maintains the whole world and He is its foundation. […] With the clouds of heaven, one like a son of man will come. Moshiach has a life, a name, a place of birth and he is a normal human being like anyone.
http://birthpangsofmoshiach.blogspot.com/2007/07/777.html
And from End Times Prophecy News:
Kaduri gave a message in his synagogue on Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement, teaching how to recognize the Messiah. He also mentioned that the Messiah would appear to Israel after Ariel Sharon’s death. […] Other rabbis predict the same, including Rabbi Haim Cohen, kabbalist Nir Ben Artzi and the wife of Rabbi Haim Kneiveskzy.
As one of Israel's most prominent rabbis, shortly before he died, he wrote the name of the Messiah on a small note which he requested would remain sealed until now. When the note was opened, it revealed that Yehoshua, or Yeshua (Jesus), is the Messiah, who will appear at any time.
End Times Prophecy blog, Tuesday, October 30, 2007, Rabbi Reveale
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or evidence of an over-active ego fuelled by hallucinogenic drugs?

Same post at 1.06, 1.07, and 1.09 pm

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok - hands up who read all of that?
paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I did, and even so I find the evidence a little bit tenuous. I'd consider putting in a counterclaim, except that my religion would specifically prohibit such a proclamation.

Quote:
The Panacea Society 1920s - Present
Group set up by ex-lunatic asylum patient Mabel Barltrop who claimed to be the incarnation of the shiloh 'born' to the prophetess Joanna Southcot - changing her name to Octavia she gathered around her a group of followers to carryout the final works of Southcot. They claim to have the 'Ark' containing the prophetesses final words which will save England and the world from all ills, hence the name the 'Panacea society' - the box can only opened by getting together 24 Bishops - a feat that has so far defeated the Panaceans - despite them building a house for the purpose with 24 bedrooms and a special ark opening room. Barltrop gathered around her 12 female 'disciples' and with donations from followers built and purchased a number of houses in Bedford, which had been declared the ancient site of the garden of Eden by Barlthrop. The society is still in exsistence with its elderly members still calling for the Bishops to heed thier call and save us all from "Crime and Banditry".

Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I would hope that you have, Paul, in line with your usual rigorous analytical techniques....
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://groups.msn.com/AlienLifeOnEarth/bitsnpieces.msnw?action=get_mes sage&ID_Message=1557
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panacea_Society

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie wrote:
Well I would hope that you have, Paul, in line with your usual rigorous analytical techniques....

Paul Stott, not Paul Wright!

paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd figured that, Annie
rubber_ritchie
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Bill Hicks How come people always flip and think they're Jesus? Why not Buddha?" Bill Hicks
paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depends on their cultural upbringing
David was not brought up a buddhist so would have no cultural reference though would no doubt seek to be inclusive. Well I would

fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didnt get too far into it before all the alarm bells were ringing.

Seven Questions which must be answered

I respond from a Christian biblical perspective with a touch of sarcasm (probably not very Christian)

• Is there a prophecy common to many cultures across the ages – also laid down in the New and Old Testaments -- which tells of the arrival of a Chosen One to save humanity in its hour of need?

A. Yes in Christianity it describes how the Messiah will appear ( in the same way he went, coming in the clouds,with his angels, with the trumpet of God sounding, every eye shall see his coming, dead shall rise from the graves etc etc. The same book that reveals the Messiah also warns of false Messiahs appearing. I know which Messiah I am waiting for.

• Is there evidence from different cultures to indicate that this Messiah will bring about an evolution of human consciousness or a Second Coming, which will begin on 07.07.07, culminating in a New World at the end of 2012?

A. Well in response to your first question the Messiah who comes in that question gives no specific dates (something the Jehovahs Witnesses and others seem to forget) My birthdays 21 02 is that significant?

• Does humanity need a Messiah at the moment?

A>Humanity has always needed a Messiah ever since sin entered the world but as can be seen all supposed Messiahs who have come and gone havent sorted humanity out and sadly David despite your good intentions neither will you.

• Is there evidence that the Messiah or Chosen One is called David M. or David Michael Shi’loh, Shy-iluh, Shy-iler, Schayola, Shahyleh or Shayler, born 24 December?
A. Only in your imagination. Revelation 19:16 says the Messiah will have a name on his vesture KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS

• Is there an individual called David Michael Shayler, born 24 December?
A. If you say so. The day before the sun god Mithra and Nimrods birthday. Interesting? Not really.

• Has he carried out the actions of a Messiah: standing up for truth and justice for the less fortunate, spreading the message of unconditional love?
A. Would like to think that millions of people around the world practice and share those qualities to one degree or another and with more effect than you or I

• Is the Chosen One the elector of souls who will decide who gets into the New World to enjoy eternal life?

A. Well I thought he was Chelsea's manager for a while. However; Biblically speaking your statement is fairly correct as supported by scriptures such as
John 14:6 I (Jesus) am the way, the truth, and the life, no man can come to the father except by me.
or Matt.24v31 he(Jesus) shall send his angels with the sound of a trumpet to gather his elect from the four corners of the earth.
John 3:16 ... whosever trusts in Jesus Christ (not David Shayler) will inherit eternal life.

Ive heard you blowing your own trumpet but its sound is unfamiliar. We are both going to die one day (even though you may not believe it) I hope you find the Saviour and get born again of the spirit of God for then as 2 timothy 1 v7 says " for God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power and of love and of a SOUND mind.

PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie wrote:

Don't worry Annie, its your stuff I always read very closely............
outsider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone know what David Shayler is doing know?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: